Reputology Reviews

4.87/5 (46 reviews)

Erin Medlar

Manage Your Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-08-11

We have been using the service at House of Blues for about 2 years. Reputology is a great resource for organizing and managing your customer service. reviews.Organizes all feedback in one place, in a clear, organized format. Multiple users in your company can access the account. Reputology pulls together direct feedback and social media feedback all in one place. Provides you with detailed information to reach out to customers.

David Hu

User Friendly Platform and Great Service

Reviewed 2017-01-03

I highly recommend Reputology to any business that is seriously considering the importance of keeping up with their customer reviews. We have been using Reputology's services for over a year and we are completely satisfied with the results. Reputology has been consistently able to deliver a simple platform that keeps track of the many reviews our business receives from different websites on a daily basis. Additionally, we can look at reviews individually, break them down by different brands and look the data within its entirety. This gives us vital feedback on how to improve our customer service which we use to improve customer satisfaction. To add to this, Reputology has provided great, personalized support throughout this entire period which definitely adds to the user-friendly nature of their company. In short, we highly recommend using Reputology's services. Simplicity

Alicia Jones

Reputology is a powerful review solution for our 50 locations. I don't see how we lived without it!

Reviewed 2017-08-06

Reputology has made review monitoring for my company a very manageable process. The interface is user-friendly, the alerts are timely, and the analytics are actionable and insightful. The robustness and accuracy of the Yelp data is excellent because of their direct partnership. And I really like being able to reply directly to reviews on Google and Facebook from the Reputology interface. The different levels of user permission are very helpful for giving our managers exactly what they need.

Barbie Ballard

Reputology 2015

Reviewed 2016-11-22

I love Reputology. As a administrator for our company of the software, it gives us an opportunity to correct a wrong or praise our employees.Ease - You can respond as the information comes in from the sire.

Jason Raper

Recommended for Online Score Aggregation

Reviewed 2016-07-20

Reputology's program meets our basic needs. The historical reporting is the best feature, but we also like the flexibility to choose any combination of rating sites to create a custom aggregated score. We wish there was a cost-effective option of aggregating ratings for multiple locations, but our account exec did a great job explaining why this isn't easily achievable due to limitations set by certain rating sites. Simple UI, dependable service, historical data, multiple crowd-source sites to choose from, email notifications

Dawn Temples Knopff

Reputology is a GREAT tool!

Reviewed 2016-08-01

Reputology saves me time by accumulating all my reviews into one report that can easily be shared with our management team. It also gives us an average on our reviews and allows me to search specific topics and scores easilyIt is very user friendly and becomes a one-stop-shop for all our reviews instead of making me log into each site individually. It saves me time and is an efficient tool when drilling down into issues.

Aaron Selles

Our Reputology Experience

Reviewed 2016-08-22

We have had nothing but positive experiences! Their platform allows us to pull all social reviews into one place and let's us email custom reports to our restaurant's managers. This has been extremely useful in helping us stay on top of what our guest's are saying about our brand. The platform also makes it extremely easy to reply back to those who leave you feedback. We were previously paying more than double the price for a similar service before we found Reputology.Price Ease of use Custom reports Analytics

Bill Lennan

Winner of the review data aggregators

Reviewed 2016-09-12

We reviewed every vendor we could find in the space and Reputology won by a landslide. The sales/setup process was effortless, UI is very easy to learn and work with. Reputology has a plugin for Hootsuite - this was a major win because our team doesn't have to learn a new UI nor do they need to remember another login. A) the team B) fast/easy setup C) Hootsuite integration ( major win ) D) data thoroughness - they cover a lot of review platforms

Jessica Cram

Reputolagy is Awesome

Reviewed 2016-07-19

This is great software. We are very busy and to have all of this information filter to my e-mail is wonderful. It has been glitch free and streamlined our feed back from our guest.

Angelo Bacigaluppi

Excellent software if you manage multiple locations with multiple review sources.

Reviewed 2017-05-21

24/7 monitoring of review sites: Yelp, TripAdvisor, Google, Facebook, Zomato, etcetera. Reply to Google & Facebook reviews directly from platform Filters for customizing views, automated reports, and exportable data Automated summary reports (unlimited & fully customizable) Automated email notifications (unlimited & fully customizable) Unlimited user accounts User-level permissions Tracking and measuring KPI HootSuite integration Advanced data segmentation analysis by: o Location o Customizable group o Review site o Star rating

ben carroll

Reviewed 2016-08-02

I have used this service since starting with this company. I enjoy the ease of use and functionality of this site. my coworkers, corporate office and all upper management use this site as a tool for training and improvement. I would recommend this site to anyone who asked.

Kevin Lane

Reputology with Ashley Homestore

Reviewed 2016-07-22

Fast notifications when someone posts a review. We have had a good experience using Reputology to monitor our online reviews. We have been using this site for over a year. It is a easy way to monitor all of our online reviews. Reputology sends me emails soon after a review has been posted. It tells me what site it came from, who posted it, and what the review says.

Mehdi R.

A mostly positive experience that enabled me to monitor the review of my company's various locations

Reviewed 2018-02-06

The analysis tools were very useful. They provided me with overviews for restaurant reputation performance. They helped me identify specific trends and issues within our various restaurants.

Anonymous

Fantastic Customer Experience - Easy Deployment and Integration

Reviewed 2018-02-23

This software was easy to deploy and integrate. This is a easy way to keep tabs on online reputation. The daily e-mail alerts recapping new reviews are extremely helpful and have allowed us inform and engage a larger audience as it pertains to areas of opportunity and reputation management.

Tanya Brewer

Overcoming Software Fear

Reviewed 2016-08-19

For me, navigating in a new software has always been a little intimidating, however I found this software program very "user friendly". It makes sense which made the navigation easier. After initial training, I relied on trainers to answer questions, until I started using "customer support", it was as though someone was looking over my shoulder, and could tell me just what to do, I was asking fewer questions to co-workers, which made me look more capable, and in turn made me look and feel more secure. The customer support has been one of the best features for me, certainly the most important, and the fact that the selections are clearly marked for each task, minimizing the time you spend for searching, leaving less room for errors.

Darlene Gunter

A game changer!

Reviewed 2016-07-19

As a consultant in the tourism industry this product makes a difference to clients. It saves time, money and most of all your reputation. Saves time, easy to use, easy to teach the program. Makes sure things are not "lost" or "missed".

Teale Orban

Reputology - Highly Recommend

Reviewed 2018-08-23

I needed to shave time off of searching for online reviews to ensure that each has been properly responded to. Reputology keeps everything in one place and let's me know to ensure no review goes unnoticed. Reputology is great at ensuring that no review goes unnoticed and un-responded to. I love how it sends a recap of the week and reaches all parts of the web that are tough to catch on your own.

Kathy Andrew

Reputology is a great product. It's simple and easy to use and saves me a lot of time.

Reviewed 2017-08-04

Detail reports that demonstrate progress, which can be broken down monthly/weekly/daily and location if you have multiple sites that you are tracking. You can request a full report which will be exported to you in an excel format.

Nora Minichino

Fantastic product and support!

Reviewed 2016-03-10

We are a hotel management company with over 40 hotels all over the US. We were finding it more and more difficult to monitor all our hotels' reviews on a regular basis, until we found Reputology. This program allowed us to monitor every review on every hotel in one centralized location. We were able to give each hotel access so they could monitor from one location on the internet as well. With Reputology it became very easy for me to see which hotels were responding to reviews and which reviews needed to be responded to from a corporate standpoint. One great feature our executive team really enjoyed was the daily emails sent with all reviews completed within 24 hours. They could keep track of what was being said about our hotels on-the-go which was very useful.

Simon Girard

AUTOMATES HOURS OF WORK

Reviewed 2017-08-14

Simplifcation and higher efficiency. It's a real time saver when it comes to understanding your reputation. I manage over 19 pages and it makes it effortless, we are always on top.

Tyla Hoth

Really Professional

Reviewed 2018-02-02

Having all my profiles across various platform such as Bookings.com & TripAdvisor all linked in one place, to view & respond to!The fact that I have all my reviews in one place from various sources and can easily respond or reach out to reviewer when necessary.

Ali Parmelee

Great review monitoring, surveys and dashboard

Reviewed 2017-02-05

I love that it pulls all of our reviews into one easy to manage dashboard. I also like that it gives us a solid analytic resource for our gains and setbacks. The BIGGEST win is the surveys that we use when clients check out. We can set a threshold to ask if they would like to share on social channels if their rating was above a rating we determine. And even better, we can select which sites to ask to push to, which has been immensely helpful for us to focus on increasing our ratings one specific sites so we have a better overall rating! I do wish we could actually post responses from Reputology, not just monitor that they need to be addressed. I also wish we could assign a task within Reputology for another team member to handle if it is their area of focus or needs to be escalated.

Justin Friede

A great tool for online review management

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Much more competitive price than other software solutions and saved our team a great deal of time.Web-based application with well-designed interface, great tool for team collaboration, great features for accountability and reporting, customer service team is friendly and responsive.

Donyelle Lucero

Makes it easy to manage client reviews

Reviewed 2016-08-24

Extremely easy to use and sort through reviews. Email alerts make it easy to stay on top of reviews across all review sites and platforms.Internal note taking.

Christine Lorusso

Great for Multi-Location Businesses / Restaurants

Reviewed 2017-01-16

Reputology is perfect for multi-location businesses. As a growing restaurant group, we were in search for a review platform that would allow us to create custom segments, emails, groups, and provide the detailed analytics needed to generate reports. This platform has exceeded all of our expectations. It is extremely user-friendly and the custom groups allow our team to respond quickly without having to dig through reviews. The analytics and data provided are very helpful and accurate. In addition to the platform, (our rep) has been a pleasure to work with and is always quick to take action when we have a request. We highly recommend Reputology for those in search for a user-friendly and customizable review platform.