BookSteam Reviews

User ratings

4.6

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Good range of features and the ability to issue class packages for classes is great. The front end is responsive and simple yet good design.

AF

Aleeda F.

Simply the best scheduling platform out there. Peter was very helpful and patient with my account set-up, awesome.

JK

Johny K.

Ve only used it a few weeks and am so happy I made the switch from Booker. Top notch system, customer service and very affordable for small business.

HZ

Helena Z.

It can be a little confusing to set up. Some of the terms that were used when we set it up were not something we typically use.

DD

Don D.

When I retrieve information (questions I ask when Book) I cant copy and past that information, and its so small I struggle to read it.

AC

April C.

There is no way to remove it. Having all classes show on the public calendar.

MP

Melissa P.

BookSteam users...

How would you rate BookSteam?

Fantastic scheduling software after you've learned the ropes

Pros

I had to test out a scheduling software for a client and this was by far one of the best on the market. I finished the setup and was able to get a testable demo ready for the client. You can even have it send your customers text messages.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve at first, but it doesn't take long to take full advantage of the software. The customer service is also fantastic. I had no real big issues with using BookSteam.

awesome software in many ways!

Our studio in Hong Kong has been using booksteam for a while now and we have been satisfied. We tried many other companies before but half of them look very dated (design wise) and other half lack many features, glad we found booksteam! Very nice and friendly support team, anything I ask they reply instant and professional (and I ask a lot of questions ha). Loving it!

Cons

Very useful tool to manage my studio schedule

I’m a photographer and sometimes I get real busy with the shoot, and it used to be huge inconvenience to deal with clients over the email or phone to schedule them in. Now with booksteam, most of my clients schedule their appointments online, and it freed up a lot of my time, so that’s awesome.

Pros

time saver, everything just works

Cons

can't really find any cons, that says a lot

Not as good as acuity

Pros

Cons

Unable to customsise email templates. I switched to booksteam from acuity because I wanted my clients to be able to book recurring appointments but most of my clients have complained that their recurring appointments don't usually work.

one of the best if not the best!

I use this software everyday and it's been a huge help to our biz. Bookings are easy to make, payments are easy to take, customers love the ease of use, what's not to love. Compare to others, this system is very quick and responsive, I don't have to wait forever (like I did with previous software). Overall A+++

Cons

Fantastic! The most complete software out there

I don't regret going with Booksteam to manage our fitness center. When I'm away on trips around the country I always know what is happening with the business. Trainers and clients love the convenience of booking everything online. We could not imaging running our fitness centre without booksteam software.

Cons

Love the customer service!

Customer service always responds quickly, in a friendly manner, and with easy to understand instructions or answers to my questions. They have taken into account my requests along with those of other clients, and have made upgrades to the software to benefit all of us.

simply awesome!

We needed scheduling software to support our multiple locations and the ability to take paypal, so we went with booksteam and I'm glad we did. Setup process went smoothly, support has been responsive, a ton of features with sms reminders. I would definitely recommend it to other people.

my clients love it

long story short, I got my Spa setup with booksteam and what a great decision that was. Literally, I went from approximately 15 calls a day (scheduling/rescheduling appointments) to maybe 5. I tell all my clients to book online and they absolutely love it. Best money I've spend

Amazing System!

I absolutely love Booksteam, the support and service you get is second to none. I've referred many people to it. It's easy to use, easy for clients to book, saves time and money and ts a great tool to use to keep track of everything.

Quick and Easy scheduling

Pros

I love how much time this saves me when it comes to scheduling and keeping records. Makes it easy to keep track of everything and saves a lot of stress. Really clear and simple to work with too.

Cons

The set up is a little confusing at first... But, in the time I have used this I haven't found any issues.

Great software and awesome support team!

Pros

The button works great on my website and on FaceBook. My clients have been able to book farm visits online easily.

Cons

I would like it if more than 1 booking could be allowed during a single time slot without creating a class that requires a set time.

Really a joy to use

I thought it would take me a week to figure this booking tool out, but it took me about an hour. Now I direct all of my clients to book online, it's a joy that I don't have to answer my phone as much any more!!!

this scheduler rocks!

Booksteam is an excellent platform for appointment management. We needed unique feature for our company and they added it within a week.

Pros

Powerful software, excellent support

Cons

did not find any cons so far

we run groups with booksteam help

I'm a studio owner and booksteam is basically exactly what our company needed. We run groups every few days, and this platform takes care of all of my client appointment taking. I was skeptical to try it, but now it's a must.

So easy to use

I've been with booksteam for over a year and have been very happy with the service. This software is a must, great value, it improved my barber shop appointment management.

Cons

saves me a lot of time at work

switched from phone booking to online booking with the help of booksteam and I should of done this years ago! now 90% of my clients book online and I can focus on my work! very cool app

very useful tool

It was very simple to set it up for my businesses, when I had questions support answered them very quick. My clients right now can prepay for their appointment, and everything is done automatically.

Excellent functionality

A lot of features in this software, loving the way that I can customize my booking link. My customers absolutely love scheduling their appointments online!

Cons

easy to use booking software

easy to use booking software which is loaded with a lot of features. booksteam has one of the best mobile interfaces which works well with my iphone 6 and my ipad. keep it up guys!

cool scheduling site

like it a lot, many useful scheduling features, would recommend it to others

Pros

i like payment processing feature with stripe, saves me a lot of time

Cons

can't think of any con

Exactly what I needed - superb support

as a fairly new user to Booksteam.com I had a ton of questions, support answered everything in a timely matter with extreme professionalism. The tool itself is making my life much easier.

Cons

This scheduling system has been extremely helpful to my business.

Pros

It is easy to use for the most part but when I run across something that is not completely intuitive the service team is EXTREMELY responsive.

Cons

When I cancel an appointment I would love to give my clients the option to reschedule at this time.

fantastic scheduler

I really like booksteam, fantastic software. Easy to schedule my clients while they receive sms reminders. Also love paypal integration, makes my job 10x easier.

awesome

really like your scheduling system, saved me a lot of time and money.

Pros

I can view my schedule from my galaxy s5 or ipad, really convenient when I'm on the go