Stitch Labs Logo

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend7.1/10

Reviews by rating

Its winning feature for me is it can now integrate with WooCommerce. For a cloud system with inventory management and purchase order system, this is the best deal of all the programs out there.
Fantastic support, online chat and phone support is superb. Easy interface and integration with woo and ship station.
This APP has cost me countless hours of time and money to fix and it still does not work. Customer service has been impatient and quick to blame other programs.
There really isn't much I dislike and what I do dislike seems minor and petty to complain about.
I really wanted to love stitch but to me my experience with them was a total disaster. Emailed them about our bad experience and problems we found.

AA

Alan A.

Furniture,

Stitch Labs - One App to Rule All Your Channels

Stitch Labs has truly become the foundation of our busines and I wholeheartedly recommend it for any shop selling through multiple channels. We rely on Stitch to keep three channels up to date with available inventory: our retail Shopify storefront, our reseller Shopify storefront, and Amazon. We initially went with Stitch so our two Shopify stores could share inventory. We had previously tried some...

Pros

Well designed app. Great support. Continual incremental improvements.

Cons

Occasionally slow in searching

DG

Daniel G.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws

We are grandfathered in from early stitchlabs pricing so we don't pay the $499 monthly price. Given that I miss out on upgrades as stitchlabs tries to phase out my $75/mo plan and force me to switch over. I use it with Shopify, Shipstation, Xero, Amazon, Paypal and Stipe. Eventually I will but not yet and here's the Pros and Cons why:

Pros

Here's why I stay and you probably would choose this platform: It's the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup. It's avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch. And overall I needed this to work which it did except the XERO invoicing. Any other PRO is completely outlined in product reviews professionally written I just needed to fill in some cons.

Cons

It's slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it's perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit. The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew. The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom...

GC

Graham C.

3 Years on Stitch

Pros

We started using StitchLabs for our inventory in 2015 and have used it ever since. We like how easy it is to fix unlinked orders. When orders become estranged from their parent (due to SKUs not matching between Amazon and StitchLabs, for example) it's easy to identify them and fix the issues. The basic reporting capabilities are useful but not being able to access them on my phone makes the usefulness of them very limited.

Cons

You can't edit inventory levels (quick reconcile) on the product level. Super basic but pretty much essential aspect of any inventory system. Seeing our available inventory is nearly impossible to determine unless we do a tedious subtraction formula for each product just to see our current inventory (Current - Available = Actual Inventory). Stitch loads very slowly on all our computers - mostly...

RA

Ryan A.

Computer Software,

Excellent Cloud Based Inventory System

Our business has been around for 30 years, and until we made the switch to Stitch Labs, we have been using Excel spreadsheets to manage our inventory. This meant having to manually add/subtract inventory, having no clear reporting, and just a jumbled mess of data (since columns were added whenever they were needed, and not always used for what they were meant for). We decided we needed to make a change...

Pros

- Bulk Add/Edit Inventory - Easy to use User Interface - A lot of built in Reports (with the ability to have them make you custom reports) - Cloud Based (Can work from home on adding new products to the system) - Integrated with 3rd party ecommerce systems that allow you to manage inventory and orders from a central location - Great support staff

Cons

None so far. Even though there are some convenience features that I would like that aren't in there, being a cloud based system, Stitch Labs is constantly adding new features and improving the system.

We use this for inventory and channel management

We use this all day every day. It gives us unlimited custom fields, brings in orders, reminds us to reorder, allows intracompany transfers, and new features are constantly being added.

Pros

The way it handles inventory management over numerous online channels is amazing and the way it calculates and automates PO's is a time and life saver.

Cons

I wish it had more financial capability. Currently we tie it to Quickbooks for statements and such, but it would be nice if it was an all in one solution.

JF

Jordan F.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Powerful and robust Inventory Management

Their customer service is amazing. The chat feature is available most of the day, and has been invaluable for us. Overall, inventory tracking has been improved greatly with Stitch Labs.

Pros

It pretty seamlessly syncs to a vast array of sales channels and services. And customer service is pretty astoundingly great. The reporting features are very robust as well.

Cons

There's no way to manage production components/materials, or WIPs (work in progress). The inventory CSV process is a little cumbersome, and very small mistakes on it can have devastating results if no backup is kept.

DJ

Debbie J.

Marketing and Advertising,

Stitch is a great solution to manage my inventory over all my selling channels

We operate several online stores and a storefront boutique. Stitch is the perfect solution to manage our product counts over several channels. Our top rated power seller status on eBay relies on good service, accuracy in inventory and managing all of this myself was very time consuming and not always perfect. The set up did take a week of work and effort on my part in gathering up all of our product...

Pros

1.Very simple with skus on all the products 2. Great solution for multi-channel selling 3. Saves so much time and worry 4. Once the set up was complete it works like a charm. Love it 5. No more worries when a last item sells on a channel to hurry and pull it because stitch does all the work 6. Reports on product sales provide info to make better decisions 7. Best solution for a multi-channel store

Cons

!. Does not link with my 3dcart website. Please add 3dcart 2. Customer service is hard to reach in the initial set up 3. Had some problems in the set up with Square creating duplicates and had to manually delete them. It was time consuming 4. No phone support unless you upgrade your plan 5. Wish I would have kept shopify because it is compatible, but needed pay with Amazon that 3dcart provided

Ryan M.

Photography,

Independent Boutique Designer

I started my business last year and I was on the hunt for software that would be able to keep up with my ever changing inventory during trade shows season with the ability to match my online stores. Its been the greatest backend to my business. Tracking all my orders fluidly and effortlessly and allows me more time to be working on new designs. One of the best features is the reports and being able to track all the little details to make sure that I am ontop of my game through and through.

Pros

There are to many Pro's to list, everything works seamlessly and effortlessly and the customer service is great.

Cons

My only con would be that I don't see my 'cash' square purchases on my Stitch Labs so I have to manually enter the trade show I am at the keep up with my selling/stock. I also don't have my Square set up perfectly to be able to match so it could be my own issue. I haven't had to much time to sit down and make my 'Square' app look as nice as my Stitch Labs app.

Beth R.

1-10 employees

Stitchlabs is a fantastic tool!

Stitchlabs has become an integral tool used everyday by our team to manage orders, inventory and invoicing. The easy reporting system has helped us gain visibility and insights on top sellers and top margin styles. They interface is user friendly and clean providing nice looking templates and documents for our customers. I would recommend Stitch to any new and existing business!

Pros

User friendly Clean interface Easy to use and train staff Has reduced time Increase efficiency

Cons

No integration with SquareSpace Slow loading at times Custom capabilities with logo and fonts Editing could be improved (editing addresses could be per line rather than the entire address)

BF

Bill F.

Retail,

The magic wand of integration - Stitch Rocks!

We were looking for a solution that would tie our online eCommerce platform to an order management/inventory system, but also make shipping very easy. WE run Fatbikes.com and have to balance consumer direct sales with a growing network of wholesale dealers. After very careful consideration and a leap of faith, we chose StitchLabs as a hub to connect a BigCommerce cart to accounting and shipping solution. The result? A seamless, efficient system that was intuitive to use. We have been very happy.

Pros

Constantly adding additional functionality. Good customer support. Intuitive interface. Great integration with commonly used eCommerce platforms.

Cons

No easy way to handle a return.

RS

Ryan S.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Okay for first order management/inventory managment system

Okay. They were a new company when we used them so could make updates routinely, however the limited bandwidth of the team meant your needs weren't always the highest priority.

Pros

Was somewhat easy to deploy. If your business is not super complicated (1-2 warehouse) it works well.

Cons

As you business gets more complicated with more sales channels and multiple warehouses the overall software becomes hard to deploy.

RT

Ricky T.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Stitch Labs - Brains of the Inventory

It's a great inventory management system. The cons I listed are minor and don't take away from the overall system.

Pros

We use Stitch Lab purely for our inventory management. It seamlessly integrates our e-commerce sites (Shopify/Amazon) with our shipping software Shipstation. So it creates a centralized system where orders come into and flow out through to for shipping with maintaining real-time inventory. It's user friendly, the interface is simple, nothing fancy but works well for us. Customer Service experience has been great for me so far. I've emailed customer support a few times and have gotten my issues to resolve within 24 hours.

Cons

1. No app available for phone/tablet! Seems like everything has an app for it now, how does Stitch Labs not have one? 2. When you reconcile/adjust inventory, the entry you make is permanent. I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to back to that entry and edit/delete. If you make a mistake you basically need to make a corresponding entry to reverse the mistake rather then being able to correct it...

SC

Sarah C.

LOVE Stitch Labs!

I've been using Stitch Labs since about the time they launched. I loved them then and I love them now! What a huge help to have my invoicing and inventory all in one place. Stitch automatically imports all of my Etsy sales, and it's super easy to create my own invoicing for retail or wholesale orders.

Pros

I love the integrations. I started out on Etsy, so having my sales from that platform automatically imported was exactly what I was looking for. I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated! Customer service is great. They are prompt, personal and friendly!

Cons

I feel like adding in products can be a little tricky. After playing around with it for awhile, though, I have figured it out. I also feel that the current cost is a bit high for small one-man/woman creative companies. Because I started from the beginning and was grandfathered in, my monthly cost is lower than the advertised price. If this wasn't the case, I don't know that I would be able to afford it. I would love to see an option at a lower cost for me to be able to recommend to friends and colleagues who are just getting started in their own creative businesses and need a tool to keep them organized with inventory and invoicing.

TB

Tyler B.

Retail, self-employed

Full Featured

Easy to use, but you need to understand the structure of how the software works. A background in inventory management and using SKUs is helpful. Does everything it is supposed to do. Works in the background as you make sales to keep everything in tune.

Pros

Stitch Labs allows you to seamlessly sync your inventory levels among all your retail channels. From WooCommerce to eBay to Amazon, when an item sells on once channels the inventory levels are adjusted everywhere. This saves time and money, and allows you not to oversell.

Cons

Some aspects can be tricky to setup, but the documentation and customer service are right there to help you. Quite a bit of reporting features and I personally don't use much, but the options are there.

KN

Karen N.

Retail, 1-10 employees

After the initial data input it became fairly user friendly.

Control of all my channels (Amazon, In store and our 2 websites) in one place. Continually upgrading software for ease of use. Great pricing.

Pros

I love that we can now control our inventory through one channel! Stitch also provides us with comprehensive reports for all of our channels.

Cons

On occasion there have been some unexplained glitches, but it is running smoothly. We had to erase and start all over due to bad advise from customer service.

RO

Ryan O.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

The program itself is great, but the customer service is lacking

It helped our company keep track of sales and inventory with powerful reporting, and general ease of use.

Pros

There is a lot of functionality in this software that makes tracking inventory a breeze, and for the price point you will not find anything that comes close to it.

Cons

The software tended to have random updates that would just move things around to new places, but not really improve the overall feel of the user. It was more so just confusing.

TK

Tanner K.

Great Starter Inventory Management Program

Pros

I love being able to process payments through Autorize.Net with StitchLabs. The reports are very user-friendly and there are many different kinds I can run.

Cons

The software seems to be very slow at loading from page to page. I catch myself manually switching inventory over from Shopify to Warehouse which makes it tedious and time-consuming.

HA

Hamid A.

Like it a lot.

Pros

Simple to use and Reliable. Connects with main Market Places and with many other add ons such as quickbooks.

Cons

Does not support Walmart, Houzz or various market places. Price has been increasing lately. It has a couple of glitches, but nothing to really worry about.

Catchy name and nice entry-level product

Pros

Loved Stitch when I was beginning my business. It provided the perfect balance between cost and functionality.

Cons

Ultimately, I had to migrate to an enterprise level solution as my e-commerce needs outgrew Stitch.

JS

Julie S.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Stitch Review

For the amount of time we had Stitch we loved it. We were sad to hear they have to shut down shop. We have a different product now but definitely don't like it as much as Stitch

Pros

We liked this software because we have 9 different clinics all over Northern Colorado, so it was easy and quick to communicate between clinics or ask simple questions without having to pick up the phone or send an email.

Cons

We really liked this product. That they stopped their services, so we were forced to switch

w

willc

very happy

I'm VERY happy with Stitch. Just the ability to add items (even custom work) to invoices after the order is placed through Shopify is HUGE. It's saving us time with bookkeeping, and providing all the information to our bookkeeper that she needs in just two reports. We're staying out of Quickbooks and able to focus less on invoicing, payment methods, and A/R and more on getting those orders out the...

J

Jamie

Everything I Needed & More!

The gang at stitch have got it going on! Not only have they created a system with the handmade and indie biz owners in mind, they are all about making sure our businesses are managed easily - I'm actually running my business now rather than my business running me! The communication from the team is stellar and I've loved being a part of testing new features! The call I had with the guys was helpful,...

S

Sam

Stitch is Awesome!

I run a small business and just started using Stitch earlier this year. I'm going into the busy holiday season and am LOVING how much time Stitch is saving me! I make most of my products, but also have two local people who help. I sell at craft shows, in stores across the US, and online. I've been able to use the reports feature to take a snapshot of my current on-hand inventory and in-production...

B

BeastWares

You need Stitch, you really do.

Stitch is amazing and so are the people behind it! The GUI is friendly, straightforward and easy to navigate, and it's been so helpful in terms of keeping my orders and inventory straight. Plus, the report functions are a great way to see what's selling and project and plan for the next season. Best of all, the folks at Stitch are always, and I mean ALWAYS, present and happy to answer the smallest,...

C

Caroline

Intuitive, Easy - I Heart Stitch!

So I'm pretty new at ALL this stuff, and someone involved in getting our BC site set up suggested Stitch to me - very, very glad he did, I love it. Super-easy to set up, very intuitive, and the customer service from Stitch Labs is incredible - they're fast, they're smart, they're helpful, and they're really nice :) My accounting person is set up with a log in now too, and she is thrilled. Even little...