Stitch Labs

Inventory Management Built for Modern High-Growth Brands

Stitch Labs Reviews

Pros

Its winning feature for me is it can now integrate with WooCommerce. For a cloud system with inventory management and purchase order system, this is the best deal of all the programs out there.

Deborah B.

The support from the team is outstanding. I recommend Stitch to other product-based business owners all the time.

Susan, owner of This Charming Candy

Fantastic support, online chat and phone support is superb. Easy interface and integration with woo and ship station.

Brick R.

Cons

There really isn't much I dislike and what I do dislike seems minor and petty to complain about.

Trevor S.

This APP has cost me countless hours of time and money to fix and it still does not work. Customer service has been impatient and quick to blame other programs.

I really wanted to love stitch but to me my experience with them was a total disaster. Emailed them about our bad experience and problems we found.

Weiwei J.

Highly Recommended

Our company, Luckless Clothing, has been searching for a service that can help assist us with tracking merchandise sales from within our storefront, as well as our online marketplace. StitchLabs not only meets those needs, but exceeds them. They've been such a valuable asset to helping us manage our inventory, and not waste valuable man hours hand counting our stock of well-over 150 items. You can...

Pros

-FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock. -The REPORTS section is incredible. It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what's been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch. -Allows...

Cons

-One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc... Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real...

Great Inventory System for Small Business

I am grateful to have found this inventory management system when I launched my clothing line several years ago. Currently I sell two collection of 30 styles per year in multiple colorways through a variety of channels: Wholesale boutiques, retail outlets, consignment accounts, private clients, on-line store and through a series of sales representatives. My inventory exists in multiple locations and is sold daily to each of these outlets. Stitch Labs has helped me with many of the hurdles of growing a business. This software continues to improve year after year.

Pros

1.) This software is great for fashion/clothing businesses that have numerous products and product variants, such as style, size, color. It allows you to add as many custom variants that you need per product. 2.) Easy entering Purchase Orders for products received that immediately updates your on-hand inventory. 3.) Order entering is seamless with a great interface and search feature for existing...

Cons

1.) Stitchlabs does not yet have a feature that can merge existing contacts. This currently has to be done manually. 2.) For Invoicing, it does not automatically calculate due date for Net 15, Net 30 options. 3.) The invoice "push" feature to Quickbooks on-line creates a new Stitch Labs generated contact and required you to merge the contact in Quickbooks which is time consuming.

3 Years on Stitch

Pros

We started using StitchLabs for our inventory in 2015 and have used it ever since. We like how easy it is to fix unlinked orders. When orders become estranged from their parent (due to SKUs not matching between Amazon and StitchLabs, for example) it's easy to identify them and fix the issues. The basic reporting capabilities are useful but not being able to access them on my phone makes the usefulness of them very limited.

Cons

You can't edit inventory levels (quick reconcile) on the product level. Super basic but pretty much essential aspect of any inventory system. Seeing our available inventory is nearly impossible to determine unless we do a tedious subtraction formula for each product just to see our current inventory (Current - Available = Actual Inventory). Stitch loads very slowly on all our computers - mostly...

Full Featured

Easy to use, but you need to understand the structure of how the software works. A background in inventory management and using SKUs is helpful. Does everything it is supposed to do. Works in the background as you make sales to keep everything in tune.

Pros

Stitch Labs allows you to seamlessly sync your inventory levels among all your retail channels. From WooCommerce to eBay to Amazon, when an item sells on once channels the inventory levels are adjusted everywhere. This saves time and money, and allows you not to oversell.

Cons

Some aspects can be tricky to setup, but the documentation and customer service are right there to help you. Quite a bit of reporting features and I personally don't use much, but the options are there.

The heart of our brand

Not sure how we would manage our business without Stitch! We started using Stitch Labs a couple of years ago now and keep finding new ways to make it even more central to efficient and effective operations. And Stitch keeps adding more ways to make the platform even better. The recent updates including bundling filled a hole we were missing, and the feature (and others) came directly out of user feedback....

Pros

Fantastic customer support. (Hi Con!) Great platform, does what I need, new back end is fast and has been reliable

Cons

It is SaaS, so it does what it does and if you want to work outside of that you can't. Well, except that they listen to their customers and add the most important features! Yay bundling.

Perfect At What It Does.

I've been using Stitch for exactly 1 year and they have gone through a lot of upgrades since then. It does a great job of keeping my inventory updated across the different platforms I sell on. I did tried 2 other platforms before settling on Stitch. I know people have complained about not having phone support, but since they are almost always available during business hours on chat, it's never...

Pros

*Easy to learn *Well laid out platform *Reliable ***Great customer support***

Cons

I do have a few negatives to point out. I personally do not like Shopify and at this point that is the only platform you can "push" listings to. I would like to see the ability to "push" to Amazon and BigCommerce. I would really like to have the ability to do an inventory search and NOT be forced to choose a specific inventory item. (I would like the ability to sort or filter by specific things. ie; color, or brand and be able to see a list of ALL available inventory.)

Stitch Saves the Day

I am a jewelry designer and fine artist and have used Stitch since 2010 to handle the inventory needs of my multiple sales channels for the jewelry side of my business, Zelma Rose. I first started using Stitch for the easy invoicing and line sheets but as they have added amazing feature after amazing feature over the years I now use it to organize my inventory, invoicing, line sheets, and wholesale account management.

Pros

Easy to use, reliable, great customer service, and always up to date with the latest features and improvements. The best tutorials to learn how to use new features quickly and the nicest customer service team around.

Cons

None. Stitch Labs as a product and team has continually met my high expectations.

Excellent Business Software and Superb Customer Support

Stitch Labs is a powerful application and the support team is excellent. Sara, Jenny, Bethany, and Mina have been a joy to work with. I am new to logistics operations and logistics/inventory software and apps. The Stitch team has been very patient, informative, and helpful. We are a very lean organization with a small staff. We are geographically dispersed and our accounting operations are out...

Pros

Competence Customer Service Phone support Live Chat Patience Quality of Software Solution

Cons

A stitch in time saves nine ...

That old saying is so true. Stitch has saved me hours of copy and paste drudgery in managing my multiple selling channels. I am always surprised that big venues such as Etsy do not provide a decent method of printing an invoice, but they don't and that is where Stitch shines. Stitch makes it easy for me to keep my orders organized and prevents a lot of order filling mistakes that used to happen when I was manually preparing invoices by copying the information and pasting into my own forms (how boring is that ?). I haven't even learned to use all the functions that are offered in my Stitch program - and there are a LOT. Don't know what I would do without it.

Pros

Automated, quick and easy to learn.

Cons

The only thing I would ask for at this point is to include a few more selling platforms (like Amazon independent sellers) but I am happy with the program as it is now.

Awesome inventory software/service

I have been using stitch for about 3-4 months and in that short time it has shown to be very reliable and makes inventory management easy. For now I only really sell on one marketplace at least with any meaningful amount of sales however I plan to develop the others and I know stitch will be there and be available to handle all the different places I may expand into. Customer service is great as well and I couldn't be happier overall.

Pros

Small company with people who take accountability for problems improving software that seems to get better with every update fair pricing considering the service given integrates with all major and increasingly more minor sales outlets

Cons

Can be a bit slow in general sometimes however it seems to clear up. Just would appreciate a little more stability in speed.

Overall one of the better solutions on the cloud but with its flaws

We are grandfathered in from early stitchlabs pricing so we don't pay the $499 monthly price. Given that I miss out on upgrades as stitchlabs tries to phase out my $75/mo plan and force me to switch over. I use it with Shopify, Shipstation, Xero, Amazon, Paypal and Stipe. Eventually I will but not yet and here's the Pros and Cons why:

Pros

Here's why I stay and you probably would choose this platform: It's the better one out there. I tried almost all of them for a trial period and gave each a good try except cin7 which required too much time to setup. It's avg but it works and support will attempt to fix issues if they can be fixed. The amount of bugs on other platforms outweighed any feature advantage they had over stitch. And overall I needed this to work which it did except the XERO invoicing. Any other PRO is completely outlined in product reviews professionally written I just needed to fill in some cons.

Cons

It's slow! Well slow vs working on a software platform running on a central server. The cloud has it's perks such as ease of access but speed takes a hit. The service went down once this year during peek hours, that blew. The platform is still being developed and sometimes upgrades are rolled out too soon so users are forced to deal with bugs. Ex. Right now I have roughly 10 orders with custom...

One Solid App

I have been using Stitch for about six months now to power my online retailing business and I am very satisfied. Stitch is powerful stuff and it can be a little tricky if you're new to understand just how powerful it is, but in a nutshell, it is the connection between your inventory and the various channels you market it through. Used properly, stitch is a strategic piece in the puzzle that creates...

Pros

- Rich functionality - Support team is there for you - Xero integration that just works

Cons

- Browser intense web app - can be sluggish on iPad. But this has improved a lot over past month (it is totally feasible to work on iPad now even if a bit slow). - No phone support if you don't have the right plan (but honestly the live chat is awesome)

Stitch Labs - Brains of the Inventory

It's a great inventory management system. The cons I listed are minor and don't take away from the overall system.

Pros

We use Stitch Lab purely for our inventory management. It seamlessly integrates our e-commerce sites (Shopify/Amazon) with our shipping software Shipstation. So it creates a centralized system where orders come into and flow out through to for shipping with maintaining real-time inventory. It's user friendly, the interface is simple, nothing fancy but works well for us. Customer Service experience has been great for me so far. I've emailed customer support a few times and have gotten my issues to resolve within 24 hours.

Cons

1. No app available for phone/tablet! Seems like everything has an app for it now, how does Stitch Labs not have one? 2. When you reconcile/adjust inventory, the entry you make is permanent. I'm not sure why you shouldn't be able to back to that entry and edit/delete. If you make a mistake you basically need to make a corresponding entry to reverse the mistake rather then being able to correct it...

Awesome Product! Easy & Seamless Integration

We were spending countless hours keeping our inventory up-to-date across three platforms. Unfortunately we were doing all this manually. Not only were we wasting a lot of time on non-revenue producing activities, but we were also not able to keep up with sales at times and ended up refunding items that were not in stock. Not a very good business practice. Then along came Stitch. We have about...

Cons

Always changing and trying to add functionality

I was really disappointed when I moved to another inventory management solution and the downloads from Stitchlabs did not help hardly at all in setting up and continuing seamlessly. You'd think for all the orders and information held within Stichlabs they could make it more accessible. Always had that issue as a user as well. I got the feeling lots of the customer service people didn't understand procurement and the supply chain which made it difficult ot find someone that could understand the issue you faced. Their support reps were overwhelmed so it's really about the company more than the service they provided - they were all fine individuals just trying to do their jobs well every day.

Pros

I like they are innovative. They keep changing and trying to move forward. The customer rep was great when I signed up - she helped us figure out exactly the best setup strategy as our business (like many small businesses) is unique.

Cons

They focused so much on adding functionality the small things were forgotten or overlooked. Something simple like inventory turn and knowing how many days product sat would have been great. For the price point of over a month, I expected more.

LOVE Stitch Labs!

I've been using Stitch Labs since about the time they launched. I loved them then and I love them now! What a huge help to have my invoicing and inventory all in one place. Stitch automatically imports all of my Etsy sales, and it's super easy to create my own invoicing for retail or wholesale orders.

Pros

I love the integrations. I started out on Etsy, so having my sales from that platform automatically imported was exactly what I was looking for. I'm also looking to expand into my own e-commerce site and I love that it will also be able to be integrated! Customer service is great. They are prompt, personal and friendly!

Cons

I feel like adding in products can be a little tricky. After playing around with it for awhile, though, I have figured it out. I also feel that the current cost is a bit high for small one-man/woman creative companies. Because I started from the beginning and was grandfathered in, my monthly cost is lower than the advertised price. If this wasn't the case, I don't know that I would be able to afford it. I would love to see an option at a lower cost for me to be able to recommend to friends and colleagues who are just getting started in their own creative businesses and need a tool to keep them organized with inventory and invoicing.

Great for mid size companies with large inventory/variants

Pros

Stitch has been really awesome moved to this after using a similar inventory system. This software integrates nicely with eCommerce platforms , ebay, amazon, ect. works well with shipping apps as well. Great for small/mid size companies that are growing quickly. The automated purchasing is a great tool...once you get it to work. it really just throws all your stuff into a nice organized screen . great for people who have multiple channels. give you multiple warehouses and ability to create transfers between them.

Cons

one of the things that i really dislike about stich is how pickey it is when you make changes via upload, it seems every time we have an issue w CSV TXT files....which isnt to bad but when you have its kinda rough... but the proof the con, is this is my only con thus far. another con is also the price we used a free software, before but if you have the volume/growth then it may be needed.

Finally!!!

I have tried a LOT of different solutions to keep the same things listed on Ebay, Amazon, and my own webstore, and FINALLY I've found a solution that works and for under $100 a month! I've tried Vendio, Bizelo, researched Bigcommerce, and countless others I can't think of now and they all had fatal flaws, but the search is over finally. I was up and running pretty quickly too and in under a week,...

Pros

It syncs Ebay and Amazon and my website. You create orders by Sku, email and receive to inventory in the software. you can email invoices which change inventory when paid. Much more...!

Cons

Creating/Managing kits is not smooth yet, but they are already fixing that.

Stitchlabs and Process Redesign

Our company had been using Stitchlabs for some time when inventory control became a must solve problem. Cardboard Safari had barely scratched the surface of the functionality and features that are offered by Stitchlabs. Starting from scratch, we established a parallel account and looked at each piece of data and how it moved and worked within the software. With the side by side comparison we were able to build all our listings and link them across our multiple sales platforms to take control of almost all of our data and keep it in a single place. Stitchlabs has improved every process of our company and will continue to be a part of our operations for a very long time.

Pros

Fantastic customer support, I have never left a conversation without a solution. The ease of use and accessibility of Stitchlabs is top notch, almost anybody can learn to use it to full potential in a short amount of time. The number of available integrations beats out almost all similar apps currently available. Being able to "tag" contacts and orders with bits of critical information is a great feature. The reporting is fantastic and has allowed for more informed decision making.

Cons

Overall Stitchlabs is fantastic, there are a few features that could be very helpful but are not core to the intended function of the application. CRM features that show things like when a contact last ordered would be a great addition.

Lots of holes with this software

I have recently joined a company as a financial consultant and have 25+ years using varied operating software (ERP, stand-alone, cloud-based, inventory...). The company I consult for is a distribution company that has several sales channels (3 Shopify and 1 Amazon) selling into both B-to-B and B-to-C customer base. Stitch software seems to work well on the inventory movement side with the syncing...

Pros

- the look and feel, no issues - the pricing, no issues - handling the movement of inventory units to/from the sales channels, no issues

Cons

- reporting has lots of holes in it - perpetual syncing issues to the integrated accounting solution - the syncing of COGS data to the integrated accounting solution can only be done monthly - recognition of revenue for customers with "net" terms does not conform to the accrual method of accounting

Stitch Labs Mediocrity for

We manage multiple channels through Stitch. We've run into road block after road block. Everyone has order changes that come in after the initial order. While changes are easy to make, there's no way to automate sending order confirmations or shipping confirmations. It does integrate with Ship Station, which we've loved. But although they praised about that interface, if you have 2 packing slips/boxes...

Pros

-It's great to see all your orders in one place. -It creates a beautiful invoice. -We love the ability to import a Purchase Order and mark it as received into inventory. -We like it's dashboard capabilities

Cons

-No functionality to accommodate clients that are on Net 30. Order stays open, leaving you at risk for overselling. -We were also told that you could bundle products and we were thrilled with this feature, however...it has made for an inventory NIGHTMARE! If you have 1 Small in stock and one store orders 5 different products that all pull from that bundle in size Small, you are then oversold by...

Looks easy but takes a lot of learning how things work

Got this software to connect multiple platforms that i have with one inventory system. I actually shopped the market through a good amount of inventory management softwares. I had a few key points in mind that i needed, and Stitch Labs seemed to have it all, and looked pretty easy to use. Based on the marketing that i have seen them do. It seemed like they are constantly changing and growing, so i...

Cons

Hi Sammy, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it. You're absolutely correct in that we are constantly moving and growing. Our integrations continue to do more all the time. For example, today we released our "Master of Price" feature that allows Stitch to not only sync stock quantities and order information across all channels, but to control pricing as well. See more here: http://www.stitchlabs.com/blog/new-in-stitch-master-of-price-pricing With...

Do not use stitch if you sell on ebay

I read about the great reviews on the internet about stitch labs. Guess what, I tried it twice in 6 months time; it turned out to be a waste of time to say the least. The biggest bug stitch has is inability to work with ebay listings (they require all ebay listings to be 30 days duration. We followed their rules - delete all GTC listings and created them under 30-day duration. Yes, right we lost our...

Pros

easy to use great customer support

Cons

inability to integrate with ebay system serve down

Hi Weiwei, I'm one of the co-founders of Stitch Labs. Thank you for your note. GetApp has built in the ability to respond to reviews recently, so I wanted to reach out and first of all apologize for the trouble you experienced while using Stitch. The last thing we ever want to do is hinder a businesses ability to operate efficiently. We started the company to help make life easier for our customers...

Stitch Labs - One App to Rule All Your Channels

Stitch Labs has truly become the foundation of our busines and I wholeheartedly recommend it for any shop selling through multiple channels. We rely on Stitch to keep three channels up to date with available inventory: our retail Shopify storefront, our reseller Shopify storefront, and Amazon. We initially went with Stitch so our two Shopify stores could share inventory. We had previously tried some...

Pros

Well designed app. Great support. Continual incremental improvements.

Cons

Occasionally slow in searching

Great inventory and order management!

Pros

I like the expansive search abilities, easy to find orders by number, name, or tags. Keeps track of orders, invoices, packing slips, and allows splitting of packing slips and invoices. This come in handy to help manage backorders. It has 4 "bubbles" that fill in when an order is fully invoiced, packed, and shipped. If a partial of any of these is done, the bubble will remain half-filled making it easy to spot orders that still need attention.

Cons

Least like the lack of raw materials inventory support. Found out recently that there is another version that will allow tracking for raw materials.