Proxyclick Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend9.04/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I like how great this is for the customer. It simplifies the visitors experience and guides them efficiently to what you can provide for them.
Overall it's been a great experience, very reasonable priced, and definitely an improvement from what we had before.
Customer service is very polite and demostrates very good response times. A further improvement in the Search functionality will definately improve even more user experience.
Drawback is perhaps the bad interfacing with other systems, but this is in the roadmap of Proxyclick.
I dislike that the kiosk only works on iOS or web browser it really needs an android version of the app.
Possibly include a quick shortcut to log book for emergency purposes. For example in the event of a fire a quick register can be published at the click of a button.

Proxyclick users...

Envoy-logocaret
listing-logo

Envoy

How would you rate Proxyclick?

Great Environmental Friendly Resource

My overall experience has been great. The system has replaced our paper sign in, and has created a more efficient and faster check-in system for guests to the office.

Pros

I like that it is user friendly, and has NDAs on it automatically for outside visitors.

Cons

I don't like how we have to pre-register everyone in the system, even returning guests.

Exceptional Customer Service

I love using this software. And any issues I did have in the beginning was taken care of by their excellent customer service team. They reached out to make instantly once I alerted them to the issue and continued to follow up until the issue was resolved.

Pros

The software is the easiest one I have ever used. its very user friendly

Cons

As of now I dont have negative to say about the software

ProxyClick

Our overall experience has been great. It never crashes and it communicates with everybody.

Pros

I like that it is friendly and you don't need training on it.

Cons

Names of previous guests come up but you can't choose their name, you have to re-enter their information.

Proxyclick : The Perfect Solution for Visitor Management

We set up Proxyclick on an iPad Pro in our lobby due to cutbacks, we had reduced our staff and no longer had a front desk receptionist. Proxyclick was easy to setup, our clients and visitors loved the interface, and there was not any downtime over our year term that affected our business. The Proxyclick team is quick to offer support and resolve any issues to make sure you are always up and running. Thank you and keep up the great work!

Pros

Easy setup, easy to add visitors, excellent communication via email and text to alert people that their visitors have arrived.

Cons

The option for a courier/delivery button on the main screen would be a great addition.

Don't know how we lived without ProxyClick

We just recently started with ProxyClick in October and our company fell in love. Both the Kiosk and Webpage are very easy to use. They always have someone to chat with if you have a problem. I find the Kiosk is very welcoming to our guests and they know exactly what to do when they arrive. All guests have enjoyed checking in during their visit and getting a badge that lists all the information about their visit. I find it very important because we always have a list of all our guests in case of any emergencies. The best part about ProxyClick is the fact it automatically sends a notification to the host.

Pros

I truly love the fact that it automatically sends a notification to the host when a visitor checks in. I also really enjoy the simplicity of it. Very easy to use and find things.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to have 2 people to access one account, especially for printing reasons.

Excellent Customer Service!

Every time I have a question I receive an answer from the Proxyclick team so quickly! Very informative and easy to work with, I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a great visitor management solution.

Pros

Easy multi-location management!

Cons

Thank you Clare, it's a pleasure to work with you!

Good but could be better

For the most part the program is super easy to use. I wish however that there was a way to scan an ID and it automatically attach to the person instead of having to go in and manually verify the ID. Other than that I like proxyclick.

Pros

Like the ability to enter a name and extend the persons access for however long needed and not having to manually enter it every time the person comes in.

Cons

I don't like having to go back in and manually verify ID's.. Very easy to forget.

Many thanks for your review Veraessa. You'd be happy to hear that we are working on an ID scanning solution. I hope it will simplify your work. Gregory

Security Personnel

Easy to function, convince, no issues to complaint about, use on daily bases, work performance tool, makes my job easy access to find and search for employees, companies and clients.

Pros

Easy to search and pull up information.

Cons

None at this time.

Thank you Taryn!

The system is good but encounters many problems with the printers in order to print visit cards .

Personaly , i prefered the previous version of the system Proxyclick because I found it clearer but the new one works pretty good aswell.

Pros

It is clear and easy to use

Cons

It is quite hard to parameter with some printers

Small sized business review

great software both on the apple iPad and on the pc portal. Easy to set up and our client always comment on the software which is a bonus.

Pros

The address book and photo's of all visitors.

Cons

Hi Matthew, Thanks for your review, I'm glad you like Proxyclick! About the quick shortcut to logbook for emergencies: good news, we have one! Once you are logged in the dashboard, look for a red siren icon at the bottom left of your screen. If you click on it, it generates a list with all your checked-in visitors. You can then verify that all visitors are safe and sound. Don't hesitate to contact us at support@proxyclick.com if you have any other question. Have a good one, Pierrine

Easy to use, quick to learn system , great looking interface on the reception desk.

reception desk staff planning. Ease of interaction with guests, biggest plus is the feel of the visit, starts off great as we are a tech company with great tech at the front door

Pros

We can roll this system out to our Global Offices easily when we are ready. Great looking hardware, impressive style. Eyebrow raising and impresses your guests when they visit.

Cons

Nothing really negative to say about the entire set up, only thing is that you need 100% staff commitment to use it.

Hi Christian. Thanks a lot for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it!

Proxyclick - practical Visitors Registration

Pros

Easy to use for visitors. Most visitors like Proxyclick. Quick and good answers from your customers service. The Proxyclick portal is also easy to use for administrators.

Cons

Many visitors do not like the photo taking and skip is mentioned in very small text. Many also do not like that they have to enter e-mail and mobile number. They react to the fact that they have to spend time on entering so much information. Would like a quicker way and maybe choice if they do not want to enter e-mail adr. or mobile.

Help us with all visitor

none

Pros

Easy to use and to configure, Easy to use and to configure, Easy to use and to configure,Easy to use and to configure

Cons

App cash something and need to be reconfigured, lost wifi connexion, doesnot always print label. need new update

Hi Samuel, Thank you for your review. This is very useful. We are aware of the issues you encountered on the iPad app. These arise under specific configurations and will be corrected in our next update. I can send you a private version of this new update. I sent you instructions for this on your email. Thank you, Geoffroy Product Team

Professional for Reception

It is a very complete and easy to use software. Our users and our viewers are always very happy to be able to use the software. Proxyclick is highly recommended for every company. Proxyclick has many more features and that makes Proxyclick interesting software.

Love Proxyclick

GREAT! Easy to download reports for use

Pros

- You can download reports - Track and manage visitors - Register visitors easily - Visitors like that you know their names

Cons

- Cannot mass register guests easily - Not enough syncs - would love Klipfolio sync

Overall, color me satisfied

I use Proxyclick multiple times a week and have found it to be intuitive, user-friendly, and by-and-large infallible. I wish it were easier to search for visits or groups that I've created in the past. I've never had to contact customer support so I cannot speak to that. Also, I do not manage the Proxyclick contract, so I really don't know if it's a good value for the money.

Pros

I like that I only have to go through about 4 clicks to get my guest registered.

Cons

Very difficult to search for groups/visits that I've already added. Don't like the push notifications as I get notified anytime that ANYONE has a visitor, not just me.

Best Visitor System Ever!

Having a simplified easy Visitor sign in all at the hands of an iPad. This allows for 24 hour check in and check out, even if no one is at the front desk.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the email notifications our employees get when a visitor or delivery has arrived!

Cons

That the app does not work on the android phone and only works on an iPhone. We also wish we could track delivery notifications.

Thank you. Indeed we started with iOS but have plans to expand to Android too. And tracking deliveries is on the roadmap. I'll inform you when released!

Great !!

Pros

I really like how easy it is for the user. It is self explanatory and makes checking in a quick and painless process for the guest. The fact that you can customize everything is great. It gives the company ease knowing who is in our building at all times.

Cons

I wish it was a little less expensive but other than that it has been a good purchase.

Hi Sarah, Thanks so much for your review! We love to see how our clients customize Proxyclick to make it truly theirs. Have a good day, Pierrine

Automation at its best

At first, we were skeptic about the product but now we do not want to give it up anymore, in fact, we are increasing our deployment throughout Europe as more and more sites understand the benefits of the product.

Pros

Ease of use, features and the whole automation behind it

Cons

Industry standards do not work well with the system. Firefox to be used for badge printing. IE11 not completely supported.

easy application to cover all relevant visitor management topics

Pros

easy to use for admins, end-users and hosts. clear and powerfull handling.

Cons

maybe the printing of the labels can be improved a bit (high-level cons.)

Proxyclick Visitor Management

Hi, From the beginning is clear what Proxyclick is offering, a lot of functions, like: - The possibility to add more sites, - Address book import-this comes with and .xls template to easy copy/paste, adding visitors, - Notifications over text and email, the possibility to respond directly from email notification, - Export visit report, - User rights security politics, - Inviting people, create visitor or visitor group, - Ticketing platform, - etc. One thing that needs to be cleared is payment for text notifications, and this needs to be without Proxyclick involved, between the company that use it and their provider. User Interface is simple and intuitive for non-tech people. Regards, Emilian

Cons

Thank you for your enthusiastic feedback Emilian. Note that we include 'standard' notifications in our monthly fees. Proxyclick allows to send more than 1 SMS for every visit, example: - you might want to send a text message reminder to your visitor 2 hours before the meeting - security might request to receive an SMS for every single visitor checking in - both personal assitant and host need be notified via SMS - if a visitor does not check out, you might need to SMS security .... Customers can buy extra notifications credit online for such intense usage. We work with a company called Twilio, which manages all SMS notifications.

Proxyclick

I love it!

Pros

It is very easy yo use. My costumers love it!

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about it. It is a great product.

Great when functional

Proxyclick is great and much more convenient than how I would traditionally keep track of visitors. The visitors also enjoy the process very much and think it's very cool and high tech. The only problem I've experienced is sometimes the iPad app experiences issues connecting with the computer and the badge printing system and won't check people in, or will long after they have arrived and sometimes won't print the badge or will an hour later. Most of the time it works and it is great, though.

Pros

I love that it notifies the person receiving visitors via email or text.

Cons

Connectivity issues

ProxyClick

The system is great and customer service has been wonderful. I haven't needed customer service but I responded to a message from them and they got right on whatever it was I needed at the time.

Pros

All of our guests are visible and I can easily see who is expected and who has already checked in.

Cons

When guests are here for multiple days they have to be entered each day. You can tell the system that they will be here for 2 or 3 days. When it's a large meeting entering all those names 2 or 3 times is time consuming.

Proxyclick is simple, modern and huge time-saver

speedy check in time, front desk freed up for other tasks, modern look/feel in office

Pros

Proxyclick is super easy to set up and use. Within minutes we were able to convert our paper forms to kiosks where patients are able to enter their information and check themselves in. Our check in time has been cut down considerably. The front desk now has a lot more time to devote to other responsibilities and we've gotten tons of compliments from patients about how easy the check in process is. The self check in kiosks give the office a very modern feel.

Cons

We look forward to seeing new features and advancements!