Kanban Tool Reviews

Kanban Tool Reviews

Kanban Tool

A visual project management tool.

4.86/5 (14 reviews)   Write a review
   12 people use this
1,697
Compare App

14 reviews & ratings from the GetApp Community

User ratings

Rating summary

Wsparcie Biura Projektów (Management Consulting company, 1-10 employees)
Verified Reviewer  26th of October, 2015

Easy and useful

I get to know Kanban Tool at my previous work and I decided to implement it also in my new office. My colleagues are thankful and they say that the tool helps them to solve the time-management problems. And it's easy and colorful so they use it with pleasure.

Pros: easy to use; time tracking; colorful

Cons: is not free of charge

A verified reviewer
Verified Reviewer  25th of June, 2015

The best project management tool

My experience with Kanban Tool is very positive. It helps to carry out any type of project, smaller or bigger. Even though it offers so many options and functions, it remains simple and user-friendly.

Pros: Useful, easy to use, complete, cheap, universal

Cons: It should be available in more languages.

Verified Reviewer  22nd of June, 2015

Great!

Just finishing my free trial but as I really liked the experience, I might sign up for one of the plans - the price seems fair for the quality they offer. Kanban Tool is a software based on the well known kanban board method - there are plenty of programs using it, but this one worked out the best for me so far. It's simple yet effective, and has the option of time tracking - really useful!

Verified Reviewer  17th of June, 2015

With Kanban Tool managing remote teams is a piece of cake ;)

First and foremost - it is clear and intuitive, so you won't have problems introducing it to your team.The creators of KanbanTool took what's best from Kanban method and combined it with seamless time tracking. Integration with other software such as Dropbox, Zapier or Google Drive gives you practically endless possibilities. Great for delegating work, project management and even brainstorming new ideas. Totally recommend it!

Pros: -also an Android app -intuitive interface -really like its layout -easy to customize -a lot of interesting features such as: My Work Widget, Time Tracking & Reporting or adding tasks via email

Cons: -no iPhone app -more colors of cards would be nice

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

Verified Reviewer  15th of June, 2015

The best Kanban app I've used

I've tried more than 7 of the popular Kanban applications, and this one is by far my favourite. It's to the point, no-nonsense, clear and easy to use, as well as to get used to using over a longer period of time.

Pros: - great customization and having the optional features (Power-ups) - time tracking, time reporting, cumulative flow, lead and cycle time diagram, breakdown chart - calendar and file hosting services integration - excel export - swimlanes - horizontal rows for setting a number of projects within one process (haven't seen this in other apps) - mobile access - free version to choose

A verified reviewer
Verified Reviewer  15th of June, 2015

Very helpful indeed

We've been using the app to manage the cooperation with some overseas contractors, and it proved a lifesaver. Such a reduction of communication time and lag, far less misunderstandings and quicker results altogether. Since then, we've never stopped using KanbanTool, even though it's just the local team at the moment. Still increases productivity greatly and keeps things in order.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to get started, nice, clear UI, great optional features.

Verified Reviewer  4th of April, 2014

Better collaboration

Simple way to organize tasks and co-work with colleagues by sharing comments and documents.

Pros: - sharing comments - sharing documents - intuitive interface

14th of March, 2014

Improved customer satisfaction

With a Kanban Tool we are able to deliver complete products in a timely manner.

Pros: - collaboration - adding attachments from Dropbox - clear design

Cons: - no iOS app

5th of December, 2013

Great time management software

Kanban Tool is one of the most important tools of my company's management system. Very intuitive and easy to use. The whole team likes to work with it!

Pros: - Power -ups (time management widget is my favorite) - collaboration

4th of November, 2013

Enhanced workflow visibility

Kanban Tool has greatly improved workflow visibility within our company. No more emails being sent around asking who's working on what. It's affordable and useful. So I would recommend this for anyone that needs it.

Pros: Easy to learn: tutorial, user manual Simple design Drag & drop Easy customization: power ups

22nd of October, 2013

Happy with it

By far the best project management tool we ever used in our company!

Pros: - real-time collaboration - power-ups - search filters - colorful boards

16th of October, 2013

Good solution

The application meets my expectations. Runs smoothly. Allows me to collaborate with my team.

Pros: - integration with online calendars

15th of October, 2013

It helps me to organize

Thanks to Kanban Tool I can finally organize my personal and business life. Very easy to learn and use. I like the Android app too.

Pros: - easy to use - android app

15th of October, 2013

My team love it!

We have been using Kanban Tool for about 2 years now. This application helps us to work together: to plan and organize everything, share tasks, documents and comments, as well as evaluate our results.

Pros: - intuitiveness and ease of use - customization (Power-ups) - integration (Zapier, API, email)

Page last modified