Kanban Tool

Kanban Software for Visual Project and Process Management

Kanban Tool Reviews

Pros

Are overjoyed with the possibility to automate recurring tasks - they're working just like clockwork. Overall, very useful application - the not too steep pricing also helps.

Matthias C. B.

What I like most about the tool is the super simple and clean user interface, without unnecessary functions and easy to read. I really like the mobile version that works with the same web interface.

Esteban G.

Cons

Without it, I would be incapable of getting anything done.

Manuel T.

It's hard to imagine what this tool does not have. You can customize fields.

Todd M.

Casmin G.

4.7

Flexible and intuitive tool

Use in combination with Todoist, combining it through Zapier. This way I have the best of both worlds and I manage the work using few resources.

Pros

Execute well the metaphor of physical panel on the wall with all the power of online tools.

Cons

It is necessary to be organized not to overturn too much information and that the boards do not become unmanageable.

Excellent

I can't believe how user friendly Kanban Tool is. We have used the physical Kanban board in the past, but using it online is great when one of us is offsite, we can easily check or add to our boards.

Pros

Having completed the Agile Foundation Course a few years ago, the Kanban Tool was a real find. It is quick, effective and good use of both our time. We have a quick 'stand-up' every day to look at the board and what each of us have added. We love the fact it is easy to move tasks around, add check lists, due dates and new boards and assign tasks to each other.

Cons

It may just be a feature I haven't discovered, but I would like to make the actual board wider across the page.

Great software, great support

Pros

The Kanban board on Teams is very easy to use and customise to suit our needs. It works incredibly well.

Cons

Could use the ability to write in names for task assignments.

I expected more

Pros

It is a good projects and task management tool, visual and easy-to-use. But as I've used other tools already, I'm not impressed with this one. It's cheap.

Cons

I advise you to try it out and see for yourself if this one fits your needs or not. For us Trello and Evernote are better but you might be delighted by it.

kanban tool great option

easy access to work options and practical application in production processes.

Pros

good product, easy to use and practical application, streamlines and standardizes organizational processes.

Cons

nothing relevant to the point of being mentioned

Pure Kanban

We were using other systems to track our projects, we tried several and our associates didn't identify themselves with any of them, we try it all, time managers, other online tools, none worked until we found out Kanban Tool, since the beginning we fell in love with the tool, they are tracking their work better than ever before, now they don't feel pressured or intimidated by the tools is easy simple take them seconds to track their work and overall we are happy campers.

Pros

The clean and intuitive user interface, it's really easy to feed and get information from the system, the personalization is great to, having your own domain, simplifies integration with internal systems, for us security is very important because we manage sensitive projects for our customers and Kanban Tool complies with our requirements like SSO, 2FA and user roles. The customization features are great too, you can start working with the system out of the box and once you are immerse in the daily activities you can customize the system to fit your needs it has lots of options at your disposal.

Cons

I think small business should have high quality options to start, it would be great that the free version had at least a 4 users for free, but well I understand is a business too

Great tool to disseminate and monitor team tasks

great tool overall.

Pros

Kanban is used by many departments for tasks. We are able to track and disseminate tasks to team members and know were additional resources are needed. Very intuitive UI interface.

Cons

unable to sort tickets visually, search tool can be improved much more to do quick and more in depth search.

We highly recommend sorting cards by any chosen criteria, by right-clicking an empty space between cards in any column.

Great tool for productivity.

Improved efficiency and team output.

Pros

It's a great tool to improve team productivity. Whether you're in software development, sales, or marketing, it's awesome. You can easily view everyone's tasks on one board and then assign new ones, rate tasks based on difficulty and time needed, set deadlines, and more.

Cons

It is the best tool for project tracking and staying on task and productive. The only little complaint I have is that unless you log in, you can't easily see all the changes that have been made.

A great jump for Kanban boards online

Using the trial version lets you play around with all the features for 15 days, plus someone from Kanban Tool's team wrote to me to be by my side in case I needed some guidance. Multi-language support is also available and cross app implementation (including a mobile version for Android an iOS) makes it a very rich and powerful tool.

Pros

Implementing Kanban boards on any industry not only helps improving time, resources and making life easier... If you know how to implement them. It's not that troublesome and thats what is great about this tool, finally a version online that is easily editable and adapted to your project needs is at your fingertips. No wonder why so many great companies are among their clients.

Cons

It's a little pricey for the small project manager but for bigger and more ambitious managers is this worth every penny.

A simple but powerful tool to organize your work

Pros

I was looking for a tool easy to use to help me organizing my daily work. Kanban Tool is really easy to handle and need only few minutes to set up. I currently use it daily to organize my work. It allows me to keep an eye on what I need to do, what I am waiting for and what was done previously. It is very helpful to free my mind from remembering all those things.

Cons

I don't use Kanban Tool for too long. So, I haven't seen any features that could be improved for the moment.

Flexible, Intuitive Time and Task Management

I was recently on the hunt for a task management tool that I could run separate from the commercial products used at my workplace. This would allow me to add in personal tasks and lower level tasks that weren't appropriate to track in the enterprise boards I was a part of. I came upon Kanban Tool and was immediately impressed by the set up options; At a basic level, you already have access to basic,...

Pros

Flexibility, extensibility, intuitive interface.

Cons

Not being able to fully manually arrange to do items.

A Kanban board that caters to any needs

Kanban Tool is truly one of the best Kanban applications I have seen. It is definitely a Kanban purist, providing functionality beyond simple boards with drag and drop functionality. It provides plenty of features to make this a very functional application for environments who truly embrace the use of Kanban boards. The UI is simple and clean... nothing fancy, just pure functionality.

Pros

Kanban Tool offers true kanban board functionality with an amazing number of features and customization abilities not found in other Kanban products. Kanban Tool lets you create Kanban boards of any size and style. Start with a default simple board and expand columns and swimlanes as needed. Customize the cards by various types, as well as customize the fields you wish to display. Kanban Tool starts with 11 fields and lets you add another 15 custom fields. Reconfigure your board and choose from about 2 dozen power up apps to make your experience better.

Cons

Kanban Tool avoided the eye candy most other developers often rely on to bring customers on-board. They left well enough alone. No fancy UI's, just truly functional product. In hind-sight, this is not necessarily a CON, but thought it deserved to be mentioned.

Very efficient

Kanban tool does what it claims to be best at facilitating smooth team collaboration in an easy, no-nonsense way. Love the new design they've brought out, love the ease of creating new projects, love the maintenance-free time tracking, love their quick support team.

Pros

This is probably one of the 3 easiest to get to know applications I have come across.

Cons

Not the best mobile support, I'm afraid.

Effective tool to master your personal and team productivity

The overall experience is fantastic because you can take note of every activity and make it done for sure! Also it's funny to move cards and customize their colour, the visual impact is actually helping your work. Finally a word must be said on Support Service: they are very professional!

Pros

The flexibility in task organisation, swim lanes are fantastic to group related tasks. The possibility to add details, files, checklists, is great! Also remainders and priority&due dates are very useful.

Cons

The software is free only for 2 users, this limitation is quite strict.

Efficient Kanban Tool

Pros

I love using this tool because I can easily manage and track the status of my projects. It helps to my team to update their assignments from time to time.

Cons

Limited user for the free version. A little bit expensive but worth it for the organizations to make it better.

Easy to Manage Tool

Pros

I like this tool in managing and deliberations of task to my team. I can easily organized the activities and monitor their work.

Cons

So far I have no negative experienced in this software. The functions and features are very great and easy to use.

Excellent on-the-go tool for working from home and in the office

Pros

Like a lot of people, I’ve been working from home more often, sometimes going into the office once or twice a week. I was fed up with lugging my several notebooks around with me. I also felt uninspired when I saw my untidy rushed squiggles on a page. My colleague introduced me to Kanban tool, and I’ve been using it ever since. My favourite feature is the checklist when it is on display! I love the satisfaction of ticking it off my list, whilst still being able to see my achievements.

Cons

I have the free version, which is great because it’s free. However a few things slightly annoy me. One being how different sized boxes don’t fit together seamlessly. Imagine a game of Tetris, each shape fits neatly against the other. This is the opposite unless all your boxes are the same size, and if you have varying sized checklists then this is impossible.

I used this with a small startup in the Philippines and it worked well.

An easy visual for a team that spoke two different languages. There were also members of the sales team that had very minimal experience with project management requirements, documentation, and technology as a whole. The visual ease of this tool created less stress and everyone knew what expectations were required yesterday, today, and tomorrow. What held them up, what actions they had that held others in limbo, and of course the ability to celebrate in unison when the team accomplished a goal.

Pros

Language and cultural differences didn't slow down the learning of the team. The visual ease of the tool is phenomenal. Recording important files, checklists, due dates, and handoffs became very smooth.

Cons

There were older execs on the board that still preferred to see a Gantt chart for the integration of different services. This flies against what Kanban was meant to do. There was no easy way to export a report and create a Gantt chart for others. External reporting as a whole is not easy.

A Must Have Low Cost and Extremely Intuitive Tool To Have

This has been a must have tool for me to organize everything I need to do. Without it, I would be incapable of getting anything done.

Pros

This tool is easy to use and doesn't require any training. The low cost is definitely a plus.

Cons

It isn't extremely sophisticated but I wasn't looking for anything like that anyways so I don't really see that as a negative.

Podcast Kanban

As a podcast host I have to organize guests, recording dates, supporters, releases, etc. Kanban Tool has streamlined my day to day tasks and makes it easy to see what stage I'm in with each task.

Pros

I am by nature not a well organized person. Ideas swirl around my head just like the scraps of paper with tasks and information on my desk or floor. My wife told me about the kanban idea and I searched online and found Kanban Tool. The first week I used it was by far the most productive week I've had in modern history. Super easy to use. Very intuitive for even the most basic user.

Cons

At this point I am still exploring the software and have not found a weakness.

A good tool to divide the work into parts, write each element on a card and put on the board

Pros

Division of labour Columns with names to illustrate where each element is in the workflow. Assigns well-defined limits to the amount of elements that may be in progress in every moment of work flow. It measures the delivery time and optimizes it to make delivery as short as possible. -Measure the delivery time and optimizes the process to make the delivery time as small and predictable as possible. -It has a panel dedicated to statistics, which is very suitable in the analysis of the work done over a period of time

Cons

the free version is limited to two users and two tables, if you want to add more users and tables you have to choose the paid option, in addition the free version is used to manage only simple projects with small teams

Very easy and intuitive tool

Outside of the comments related to the price, it seems to me a very useful solution to work in teams, especially because it is very aligned with the KanBan methodology.

Pros

Cons

The tool seemed a bit expensive to me if you take into account that some office suites have similar functions, I would have liked a lower price.

Good value for money

Very good. Kanban Tool is a daily used program in our workshop. We carry out repairs of consumer products in the south of Argentina. Every product is a card in our Kanban Tool and will manually move through the stages of repair by moving each card(product) through the columns.

Pros

- Ease of use - Easy to set-up - Availability of the history of each single card movement. - Almost problem free usage (reliable) - Pricing

Cons

- Limited add-ons available (looking for an easy way to print cards and to add reference numbers in barcodes) - Save card as image option does not work correctly when having a lot of cards in the kanban at the same time.

Best visual managment tool

Pros

What is the mayor advantage for me is that you can try 2 user free trial version- what I am actually practicing to see how does it work. I have already gave an opinion to my team that this is excellent tool to visually manage of all the things you have to do in your daily base. It really helps to see what should be done, with what priority and when. I really reccomand to make work go smooth and easy.

Cons

I do not have any negative comment to give.

Great if you want to go agile

I have been using KT for over a year. I learned about it in my former company. We used it for project management and managing remote team. The best thing about it is that you can adapt it to your needs and create a perfect board for your work. It is not only about simple Kanban boards. The possibilities are endless. I also like the fact that KT offers very detailed and elaborated statistics and analytics. You can easily share files via KT and synchronize it with dozens of other applications. Now I use it only for me. It is also suitable for personal use. KT is all about elasticity and personalization. I hope my company will introduce it in the future.

Pros

-integrations -time tracking -power ups

Cons

-app only for Android