Kanban Tool Reviews

Logo for Kanban Tool

Kanban Tool

A visual project management tool.

13       0     0
I use this
Save for later

Most favorable review

25th of June 22:33

The best project management tool

“My experience with Kanban Tool is very positive. It helps to carry out any type of project, smaller or bigger. Even though it offers so many options and functions, it remains simple and user-friendly. ”

Most critical review

14th of March, 2014 05:26

Improved customer satisfaction

“With a Kanban Tool we are able to deliver complete products in a timely manner. ”

13 User Reviews

The best project management tool

Verified Reviewer  25th of June 22:33

A verified reviewer

Pros: Useful, easy to use, complete, cheap, universal

Cons: It should be available in more languages.

Great!

Verified Reviewer  22nd of June 20:16

Just finishing my free trial but as I really liked the experience, I might sign up for one of the plans - the price seems fair for the quality they offer. Kanban Tool is a software based on the well known kanban board method - there are plenty of programs using it, but this one worked out the best for me so far. It's simple yet effective, and has the option of time tracking - really useful!

1 of 1 people found this review helpful

With Kanban Tool managing remote teams is a piece of cake ;)

Verified Reviewer  17th of June 19:25

First and foremost - it is clear and intuitive, so you won't have problems introducing it to your team.The creators of KanbanTool took what's best from Kanban method and combined it with seamless time tracking. Integration with other software such as Dropbox, Zapier or Google Drive gives you practically endless possibilities. Great for delegating work, project management and even brainstorming new ideas. Totally recommend it!

Pros: -also an Android app -intuitive interface -really like its layout -easy to customize -a lot of interesting features such as: My Work Widget, Time Tracking & Reporting or adding tasks via email

Cons: -no iPhone app -more colors of cards would be nice

3 of 3 people found this review helpful

The best Kanban app I've used

Verified Reviewer  15th of June 11:00

I've tried more than 7 of the popular Kanban applications, and this one is by far my favourite. It's to the point, no-nonsense, clear and easy to use, as well as to get used to using over a longer period of time.

Pros: - great customization and having the optional features (Power-ups) - time tracking, time reporting, cumulative flow, lead and cycle time diagram, breakdown chart - calendar and file hosting services integration - excel export - swimlanes - horizontal rows for setting a number of projects within one process (haven't seen this in other apps) - mobile access - free version to choose

Very helpful indeed

Verified Reviewer  15th of June 09:59

A verified reviewer
We've been using the app to manage the cooperation with some overseas contractors, and it proved a lifesaver. Such a reduction of communication time and lag, far less misunderstandings and quicker results altogether. Since then, we've never stopped using KanbanTool, even though it's just the local team at the moment. Still increases productivity greatly and keeps things in order.

Pros: Easy to use, easy to get started, nice, clear UI, great optional features.

Better collaboration

Verified Reviewer  4th of April, 2014 04:27

Simple way to organize tasks and co-work with colleagues by sharing comments and documents.

Pros: - sharing comments - sharing documents - intuitive interface

Improved customer satisfaction

14th of March, 2014 05:26

With a Kanban Tool we are able to deliver complete products in a timely manner.

Pros: - collaboration - adding attachments from Dropbox - clear design

Cons: - no iOS app

Great time management software

5th of December, 2013 04:26

Kanban Tool is one of the most important tools of my company's management system. Very intuitive and easy to use. The whole team likes to work with it!

Pros: - Power -ups (time management widget is my favorite) - collaboration

Enhanced workflow visibility

4th of November, 2013 03:24

Kanban Tool has greatly improved workflow visibility within our company. No more emails being sent around asking who's working on what. It's affordable and useful. So I would recommend this for anyone that needs it.

Pros: Easy to learn: tutorial, user manual Simple design Drag & drop Easy customization: power ups

Happy with it

22nd of October, 2013 04:38

By far the best project management tool we ever used in our company!

Pros: - real-time collaboration - power-ups - search filters - colorful boards

Good solution

16th of October, 2013 08:19

The application meets my expectations. Runs smoothly. Allows me to collaborate with my team.

Pros: - integration with online calendars

It helps me to organize

15th of October, 2013 13:38

Thanks to Kanban Tool I can finally organize my personal and business life. Very easy to learn and use. I like the Android app too.

Pros: - easy to use - android app

My team love it!

15th of October, 2013 06:13

We have been using Kanban Tool for about 2 years now. This application helps us to work together: to plan and organize everything, share tasks, documents and comments, as well as evaluate our results.

Pros: - intuitiveness and ease of use - customization (Power-ups) - integration (Zapier, API, email)

Page last modified