SalesHood Reviews

SalesHood

Cloud-based sales enablement & productivity platform

4.25/5 (12 reviews)

Dan Ronatay

On demand e-learning platform that is interactive and allows customization!

Reviewed 2018-03-11

Pros
We use this for training people about new products and feature releases. What's great about Saleshood is that you can watch videos anytime, start and stop if needed then come back to where you left off. There is a feature that allows you to put in an assessment at the end of the video for knowledge check purposes. As a manager, you have visibility on the progress of your team in terms of completion, giving you the chance to work with those that are struggling to complete a learning module.

Cons
On the mobile app you have to relog in if you haven't use it for quite sometime. I wish it had the option to just stay logged in.

Emmanuel Checa

Saleshood: A Tool and a Resource

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-11-18

Saleshood definitely helped our Organizationa save time. We are working on a sales environment so it is important that the reps can focus more on revenue impacting activities but at the same time be calibrated with the processes and changes. It is also a great help in making sure our new hires are fully equipped with all the resources. Having a product with a lot of different feature is definitely hard to memorize. We use Saleshood as one of our main sorce of information since we can easily go back to old trainings to review correct process and data.

Pros
Saleshood is definitely very useful since the reps can now have their training in their own station on their own preferred time. There is no longer a need to pull out reps from their phone time to conduct classroom trainings. It is also very helpful as the reps can easily pull up old trainings that they tend to forget so they can review it in real time when the need arises.

Cons
I think there should always be a 'next' button on every page of the training. Sometimes, reps can be confused on how to proceed to the next page so they tend to write something on the notes section on the bottom thinking that's the key to being able to move forward.

King Zapanta

Great platform to use anywhere

Reviewed 2019-12-10

What I love most about this tool is it helps me access my e- learning information, keeps me plugged into all updates I have and needed as a sales person. Coaching section provides great impact as this is helpful for daily insights to enhance performance and effectiveness.

Pros
Mobility- accessibility anywhere I go, flexibility on how you can access the tool.

Cons
Ease of use- it would be awesome if it straightforward. Could be simplified.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Nikko Bullanday

Saleshood Review

Reviewed 2019-12-06

It was a very useful tool for both sales and coaching productivity

Pros
It was very useful for extensive learning, you can play back the videos.

Cons
sometimes it lags when initially play the videos

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Great training tool

Reviewed 2019-09-09

I use SalesHood on a weekly basis, and have an overall positive experience. It's easy to use, accurate information, and has simplified our training. It has cut our in person training times, allowing us to train when we have time and focus on our pipeline.

Pros
I have the ability to watch new training content, and go back to review past trainings. Saleshood makes online training more interactive and, in my opinion, more effective. Saleshood can also track each person's progress and completion score, which is a beneficial added feature.

Cons
I have had a few issues with some user features (content not being loaded on properly, incorrect scoring), they have all been quickly resolved with our SalesHood rep.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

tommy colclough

great tool for sales onboarding/training.

Reviewed 2018-03-09

my experience has been great so far and i hope they continue to improve the product.

Pros
ease of use is great. one place for everything sales training and onboarding. the ability to record an elevator or sales pitch and have your colleagues review it, is awesome.

Minimize review

Cristina Marcano Lárez  (CrismarlaCoach)

Teach Modern Learn at your own pace.

Reviewed 2019-01-30

Pros
Ideal for training work teams. If you must organize a course and even a certification, this is your software. It is a modern way to generate knowledge towards clients and these to acquire that knowledge. SalesHood implies a modern training, with new forms and new methods and what I like the most is that you have control of your learning. You can go fast or you can go slow.

Cons
The same option of representing modern learning and new ways of acquiring knowledge could be a negative aspect for those people who want to learn but are not familiar with the web world

Trevor Durflinger

Great platform

Reviewed 2018-09-11

Pros
I liked being able to track my progress while going through my company's sales training.

Cons
It can be difficult to navigate in certain places. Sometimes I would have difficulty getting back to the main module page.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Dan Ronatay

Upload videos of training for your workforce!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-07-17

Overall, great tool for conducting large-scale enablement for companies with multiple locations.

Pros
Videos are easily accessible and our team is able to put in assessments at the end of each video.

Cons
Since it's self-paced learning it's easy to complete the video if you just leave it playing while you are on another browser, maybe disabling this would encourage viewers to pay more attention.

Anonymous

Great for keeping information together

Reviewed 2019-05-08

Pros
Love how different teams can have different groups and we can share information either within teams or across the whole org. Can make things mandatory and can include sign offs to ensure things are done

Cons
The training is lengthy for someone to be a verified user and be able to upload their own content

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Aneesh Balram

Great Product, Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-10-05

Used Saleshood for onboarding, found it simple to use. However, in some cases completing the course was not submitted to the site, and required us to trouble shoot a bit or re-watch videos. Overall, better and easier than a lot of sales training sites that I've used.

Anonymous

Good tool for sharing information

Reviewed 2019-04-12

Pros
Easy to add content and share links within teams

Cons
limited functionality and not really an LMS. We were looking for a system that would also let us share info externally (like with partners) but this tool doesn't provide that capability. Strictly for internal use

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10