Lucky Orange Logo
Lucky Orange

All-in-one conversion optimization suite for website owners

visit website

Lucky Orange Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.15/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement. This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.
I love pretty much everything about Lucky Orange from the heatmaps to the Hubspot integration.
Easy to use, visual, no code needed. It's the perfect tool to understand better the user behavior and to improve our e-commerce results.
Sometimes there is misattribution and gives you wrong data. The data can also not provide really valuable insight, for example they customer is just moving quickly through the site.
It was difficult to work with, and the numbers were widely different depending on how many clicks actually loaded.
Filtering didn't work very well. Also when you have a lot of visitors on a website it's very hard to look all these videos located in one place.

Lucky Orange users...

Mouseflow-logocaret

Mouseflow

VWO Testing-logocaret

VWO Testing

How would you rate Lucky Orange?

User usage recordings are the best

Pros

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

Cons

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

The best tool to understand your users

Pros

The possibility to view in real time what the users are visiting

Cons

Not fully compatible with all kind of browsers, for some specific versions the tracking don't work as well as usual.

It makes our day when our users describe Lucky Orange as "the best tool to understand our users!" Being able to understand your visitors is invaluable, and we too love to watch visitors in real time. Regarding your browser compatibility feedback, could you please send an email to support@luckyorange.com describing your issue? I want to ensure our team can investigate it further. Thanks again for your review, and I look forward to hearing from you soon! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Good for an overview of customer interactions of your website

While my knowledge is basic for this software, I do find it helpful overall. I wish LuckyOrange offered more in-depth tutorials. I think would really help retain more customers instead of getting frustrated.

Pros

I like the easy of use when looking at landing pages, heat maps and the chat box.

Cons

I wish I knew more of the features offered. The company's face to face tutorial is decent but pretty short. I am working my way through more YouTube tutorials to better utilize this product.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Sarah! We're happy to hear that Lucky Orange has been able to let you optimize your landing pages and connect with your visitors. Per your feedback about tutorials, have you been able to schedule a personal onboarding call? This is a 100% free service we offer all visitors to better understand Lucky Orange and to answer your questions. You can set...

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

Pros

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

Cons

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

Pros

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

Cons

The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Pros

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design. In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

Cons

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

Pros

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

Cons

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

Great tool to track daily traffic to my site

Pros

One of my favorite things about Lucky Orange is the fact that early in the morning, I get a report on the number of visits my site had the day before.

Cons

Sometimes I can't see a visitor's screen in real time. This functionality is important for understanding if some products are good visibility and attracting people's attention.

A must have application for business development

Pros

Here at Forthgear, we use Lucky Orange to find opportunities for business development and an optimized user experience.

Cons

From our experience, everything was very easy to setup and use.

Thank you for your review, Mark! We love helping our customers get access to that visitor experience to grow your website and business. Getting that front row experience to see how your customers use your website makes all the difference in growing your business. Thanks again for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Very good Lucky Orange

Lucky Orange is very useful and easy to work with. With some speed improvements it will be a great tool for every company.

Pros

This software combines many useful tools to boost sales and marketing activities.

Cons

Agents and chat sometimes stay offline. And sometimes is slow maybe because we use it from Eastern Europe.

We're glad you've been able to use our insights into visitor behavior to make a positive impact across your website and business. Love to see Lucky Orange helped you grow your business. We've also passed your feedback to our support team. Thanks for your review and happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Great software

This software is certainly helping me fixing my online store and making it better from day to day!

Pros

This software helps me spot the possible mistakes or malfunctions in our online store. I have changed numerous things on the store because of noticing them on Lucky Orange.

Cons

I don't have enough time to watch it all :-D

Thank you for the five-star review and recommendation! So glad you've been able to discover key insights about your visitor's behavior and make meaningful changes. As you continue to dive deeper into optimizing your website, please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Great for Customer Support and Tracking

Love - we've used it for our website for years. It was easy to set up and train team members to use.

Pros

I love the ability to connect our customers questions with a visual off their experience shopping on our website.

Cons

Interface is still a little bit dated and sometimes the admin area can be a little slow.

Solid heat-mapping and analytics tool

We have used the heat maps and recordings to redesign and prove out numerous page and entire website redesigns. Lucky Orange provides the factual backing to make decisions about user experience, and to verify that positive change has resulted.

Pros

Hands down, the heat-mapping and recordings. They are integral parts of our user experience efforts to see how users are interacting with various pages on our websites and other digital tools. The heat maps are great for a high level glance, and the recordings let you literally watch what specific users were doing.

Cons

The analytics are basically the same as what you will see on Google Analytics. There's just not much added value to sway you away from using Google's reporting, but there still a good bit here to keep you from absolutely having to login to both tools in many cases.

Cheaper alternative to hotjar that does everything I need

Pros

Data visualisation is excellent, UI is very easy to navigate, and installation is very easy.

Cons

Would love the ability to export dashboard analytics into a csv or pdf would be nice

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Kev! Diving into visitor behavior to identify ways to improve your website is invaluable to growing your business. We love to impress our users with our technology, and are glad to be part of your website's journey. Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

A Great Snapshot Of Our Site

Pros

Lucky Orange's daily email updates are a great way to stay informed about traffic to our site. Their chat has allowed us to connect with consumers in real time and to provide them invaluable support and critical information, and their recordings have helped us identify performance issues on our site. Their customer service team is also incredibly responsive and helpful.

Cons

We have not experienced any significant issues while working with Lucky Orange.

Thank you for this five-star review, Katie! Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value from our daily email updates, live chat and recordings. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways that improve your website and customer experience. Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

A Heatmap That Overdelivers in the Best of Ways

It's been great. We're so glad to be using Lucky Orange. We've learned a lot about what our traffic is really interested in.

Pros

It's easy. Easy to set up. Easy to use. Easy to teach. And so feature-rich. It can help you make better UX decisions on your website. The customer service is great. The onboarding is easy. And Lucky Orange has tons of notes on their blog to help you learn the tool.

Cons

You'll have to spend time planning how to take advantage of all the extra features. Not a bad thing realy.

These are words we love to hear, Grant! "Easy" is something we pride ourselves on; as our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a PhD in Analytics or a huge budget to be able analyze your traffic and improve your website. We are glad to be a part of your website's journey and look forward to continuing to work with you! Thanks for your review, and don't hesitate to reach out should you need any assistance! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Track Visitors to Site with Accuracy

I had to test a lot of softwares before I finally landed upon Lucky Orange, and it delivered everything I asked for. Using the real time statistics, I was able to revise the landing page and generate more leads( an increase of 45%).

Pros

1. Lets you track website visitors as per the region/device etc 2. The best feature of the Lucky Orange is that it records user sessions to help the marketing team understand what feature etc needs to be present where. 3. Similar to the second point, dynamic heatmaps provide data on the user movement on the screen(lets you design the webpage accordingly, A/B test CTA buttons) and so on 4. Keep tracks of conversion funnel and other metrics in real time

Cons

1. Because I had read up on the product long back and knew what I was looking for, it wasn't complicated for me. However, the website could use a bit of redesign to give it a more relaxed appeal. 2. Dashboard needs a little tweaking from UI/UX perspective

hands down the best CRO software!!!

I have used Lucky Orange for 2+ years and i could not recommend them enough. All the tools are so helpful. I use the Visitor Recordings and Heatmaps the most. I tried other companies, but their product worked the best out of the box, and support was great to work with too. give them a try -- you wont regret it!

Pros

The dynamic heatmaps, Visitor recordings and chat

Cons

so far- it has been great. wish i had more time to use it in the day

It is a must have for UX driven companies

A must have for our team and business!

Pros

It was super easy to setup Lucky Orange through GTM and within 1 week of trial we had many insights for UX optimization that we found out when navigating through heatmaps and also records for specific pages.

Cons

USD. We are a Brazilian company and when paying in dollars we have importation taxes that mulitply by 1.5x.

We strive to make sure all of our customers walk away saying, "This is a must have for our team and business!" Love to hear that you've been able to use Lucky Orange's dynamic heatmaps and session recordings to make such an impact on your website and customer experience. Appreciate the recommendation, and don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of service in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

My Lucky Orange review

na

Pros

I love the ease of use and overall accurate analytics

Cons

only stores up to 30 days of reviews, would be nice to have at least 1 year to get a better understanding of trends

Thank you for your review, Ricky! Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We also provide extended data storage plans that can store your data for up to a year, and I'm here to chat if you want to learn more. Thank you for letting us be a part of your website's journey, and we look forward to continuing to work with you! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Want heatmaps for your ecommerce, go for lucky orange

It's affordable and best.

Pros

Very easy to use interface and even the funnel feature is very useful for e-commerce.

Cons

I don't see a lot of cons, but maybe adding things like angry clicks is a good idea.

Glad to hear you've been able to get such use from dynamic heatmaps, conversion funnels and the rest of Lucky Orange features! We love giving our users the tools to grow their businesses and improve their websites. Thanks for your feedback and happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Website Recording and Analyse user behaviour

Pros

Their video recording tool is the best one as we can easily analyse user behaviour

Cons

Some of the recording this tool not able to record , don't know but if 100 users will come to my website then it shows only 87 recordings

review from kevin@joyeyou.com

optimize my website find valued visitor

Pros

His website monitoring was the reason I used this software in the first place, so that I could optimize my website in a more targeted way. After using it, I found that his page dwell time feature is very good and allows me to find valuable visitors. But for some reason, the new version doesn't have this feature.

Cons

Add the "time on page" feature in the new version

These are words that we love to hear, Kevin! The more you learn about your visitors and what they experience, the more you can spot those conversion potholes and address them before they cost you more sales. We appreciate the time you took to write this review and share the Lucky Orange love. We're here if you have any questions! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Very good software!

Excellent!

Pros

Easy to use and friendly UX framework. Functions also very useful and accurate.

Cons

Maybe integrations could be more. They will update this soon I hope.

These are the words we love to hear! Seeing what your customers do on your website can make all the difference in optimizing conversions. Thank you for your feedback! Let us know if there's anything we can help you with! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange

Feedback

Maybe too early to tell yet as live-chat has not been used yet, but being able to monitor what customers are looking at has been a very handy tool.

Pros

That I am able to see if customers are having trouble checking out and what that problem might be to help solve it.

Cons

There have been a few instances where real-time monitoring has not been happening and orders have been received.

When optimizing your site, getting a front-row seat to your visitor's behavior is invaluable! Thank you so much for leaving us a review; I'll pass along your feedback to our team. Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with! Happy tracking! Cheers - Bradley from Lucky Orange