Lucky Orange

All-in-one conversion optimization suite for website owners

Lucky Orange Reviews

Pros

Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement. This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Kosara K.

I love pretty much everything about Lucky Orange from the heatmaps to the Hubspot integration.

I am so happy with lucky orange. I have learned a lot and have been able to give my clients a lot of information that I didn't expect to see otherwise.

Tana C.

Cons

Sometimes there is misattribution and gives you wrong data. The data can also not provide really valuable insight, for example they customer is just moving quickly through the site.

It was difficult to work with, and the numbers were widely different depending on how many clicks actually loaded.

Filtering didn't work very well. Also when you have a lot of visitors on a website it's very hard to look all these videos located in one place.

Jovan M.

4.6

BEST app to understand why your customers aren't converting

Pros

I thought I had a store with fantastic user experience based on my previous shopify stores, but turns out what I learned so far doesn't apply to all stores... For example, the upsell on my cart's page doesn't show on certain devices unless the user scrolls down (and I wanted it to be visible immediately), another example has to do with older age groups (main audience for one of my stores) as they didn't...

Cons

The only thing is probably have my own device(s) excluded from the recordings, not sure if that's available or not - didn't look up their help section.

These are words we love to hear! Getting that front row seat to customers' online behaviors can provide invaluable insights to improving your website. Thank you for your kind review, Raad! As you continue to use Lucky Orange, I'm here to help if you have any more questions or need assistance in any way. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help guide (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email into support@luckyorange.com, we can also take you through the steps.

Awesome for heatmaps, scroll and click data

We use Lucky Orange regularly to look at a users experience on our website and to make changes to enhance the user experience and increase conversion rates. As a marketer not using a tool like Lucky Orange is providing a disservice to your marketing.

Pros

The interface to get heatmaps, scroll data, click data, form completions etc. is the best on the market from the products that I have tried which include Crazy Egg and Hotjar. With Lucky Orange you don't have to pre-setup the URL's you want to track. You can simply look at any URL on your domain and look at the data for a rolling period of time. You do have to set up some elements but overall not having to worry about setting up specific URL's is a awesome feature of the product.

Cons

Although the feature of not having to select the URL's you want to track like competitors there are some negatives to this feature. Lucky Orange price plans have rolling days and total domain page view limits. This makes it difficult to go back and look at specific windows based on your price plan because data is rolling. If you run out of page views you need to increase your plan moving forward or not have all data present to make a decision from. Other products make it easier to look at historical data for a period but you have to be diligent on what you want to track. There are pros and cons to both scenarios.

Thank you for your kind review, Andrew! We love to hear that Lucky Orange has given you that front row seat to user experience to make changes that impact your bottom line. Let me know if there's anything I can do to assist you. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Best budget heatmapping tool

Absolutely flawless at the current price point. Lucky Orange offers just about everything you'd expect from more expensive competitors.

Pros

It's difficult to slate the platform considering the price point - Lucky Orange is by far the most affordable (and probably best value for money) heatmapping tool out there. It does everything you need, from heatmapping, mouse tracking, funnel and form analytics. Regular email reports are incredibly helpful.

Cons

Reports load slowly and general use is pretty clunky and frustrating; there's a lot of work that could be done from a UX perspective on the platform. That being said, the tool is easy to learn, and reports are simple to understand.

Thank you for your review, Chris! We strive to provide a great product at an affordable cost to our customers and excited to hear we are meeting your business's needs. We appreciate your review, and happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

"Easy to use app"

Lucky orange is phenomenal at showing live guest engagement.This has additionaly assisted me with developing and contact a greater crowd and monitor my progress.

Pros

Seeing what the client is reffering to and having the option to help them in that particular time.

Cons

They have a few different highlights that are not satisfactory of how they incorporate with different stages.

Nothing feels better than finding ways to make your customers experience better than ever. Seeing what your customers' experience in real time can give you the insight you need to address their needs quickly and prevent any barriers to conversion. Thank you for this five-star review! We're here if you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

I like to hear the bell sound when new user visiting my website

Pros

yes, Lucky Orange is great, the system even give you sound notification when someone visit your website, this is real good when I am alone at home/office; then I know someone is reading/surfing what I create. The system also allow me to start the live view and see what the visitor reading on the page, include with their location, landing and exit page, browser type, screen resolution, did they type on the site etc... this is the details I need, so i can keep improve/update my website! Lucky Orange also screen record all the page view, so I can review on the page UI design, fix the UI problems and see what user likes on the page, this is really useful for the website too. Thanks Lucky Orange to build good product like this, Thanks

Cons

The system is real good, if you really need me to come up the least of the software will be the Chinese translation, I found some of the Chinese word is not match with the functions

These are words we love to hear, Danny! Finding new ways to see what your customers are experiencing and taking the guesswork out of improving your store is invaluable. We are thrilled to be part of your business and are looking forward to continuing to work with you! Thank you for this glowing review, and please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Best heat mapping for the money

Lucky Orange has provided us with the heat mapping tool we need to gather more insight regarding how users are using our web pages.

Pros

The best part is the price. Lucky Orange is much more affordable than other heat mapping tools. It's also better. The heat maps are more reliable, show more data, and better capture the web page. Finally, as an agency, we also love that we can keep all of our clients under one account without paying for them each separately.

Cons

The only thing I would request is better flexibility in creating filters for heatmaps and visitor recordings. Otherwise, this tool does everything I need it to do.

We love to hear that getting a front seat to a website's online interactions has been just what you needed to grow conversions and business for your agency and your clients. When you can understand what's preventing a positive customer experience, you can make real-time changes that result in happier customers (and clients). Thanks for this five-star review! Always here if you need anything from our team! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

User friendly heatmap application

I make a lot of landing pages with subtle differences. Lucky Orange clearly indicates which elements attract clicks and how, and I can also watch recording of site visitors within the app. Extremely useful for testing content.

Pros

I had been aware of Lucky Orange and its purpose for some time before deciding to purchase it for our Shopify store. Heatmaps can easily be considered an essential piece of tracking software for an e-commerce site, and Lucky Orange does it well. Their analytics are mostly redundant because of Google Analytics, but for their speciality, LO is great. It visualizes visitor data into something to be interpreted and acted upon.

Cons

The current system of the heatmap loading over the page can confused people. Also, the heatmap is the big kahuna of Lucky Orange so don't hide it as some random tab! Some assume the app failed. Perhaps a more prominent indication of where the heatmap will go.

Lucky Orange has transformed our business! Great product - Great customer service!

Pros

We love the chat feature and the analytics/recordings that enable us to troubleshoot issues quickly. For example, the recordings help us to resolve 404 errors in real time on the site. The polling has provided additional interaction and learning with our customers. The insights that are gained from the heat maps, combined with the recordings are priceless

Cons

I would like more flexibility in the polling, especially to be able to EXCLUDE polls on specific pages and not just add certain pages. I would like to get the names of visitors if they are already registered in our system but there isn't yet a good way to do this with Infusionsoft. We are looking forward to that addition.

On of the best softwares for website improvement

Pros

It is one of the best softwares for website improvement, you can use it for funnels and recordings and for UX design. In order tosee your sinkholes where your customers alrea leaving your checkout process.

Cons

The recordings may need improvement, depending on the device the user uses, the mobile it shows the desktop version of the site, but not always.

My Lucky Orange review

na

Pros

I love the ease of use and overall accurate analytics

Cons

only stores up to 30 days of reviews, would be nice to have at least 1 year to get a better understanding of trends

Thank you for your review, Ricky! Seeing exactly what your visitors and customers do and experience on your website can make all the difference in improving your website and growing your business. We also provide extended data storage plans that can store your data for up to a year, and I'm here to chat if you want to learn more. Thank you for letting us be a part of your website's journey, and we look forward to continuing to work with you! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Great value for marketeers with limited time and budget

I was looking for a simple and affordable tech to help assist our conversion optimization goals. Honestly, I did test out its competitors like VWO and Optimizely which are certainly loaded with some great features, glorified UI and excellent support, but all that also accompanies hefty monthly subscription cost and implementation time. If your marketing goals are clear and you want the product to start getting the job done fast and efficient, Lucky orange is your value for money.

Pros

I came across Lucky Orange while browsing on the internet for tools to help assist our conversion optimization goals. I decided to give it a shot and was already impressed by how simple they made its setup and get started. Took me 10 minutes to link it up with our landing pages and another 10 to setup the dashboard. The recordings feature is great, but the quality of the live view of visitors on website is phenomenal. I love the dashboard, especially the ability to create multiple funnels and observe their performances through their daily or weekly auto-generated reports via email.

Cons

It's quite evident that UI isn't their most important focus. It's definitely trailing in the branding game of today's b2b saas products. But if one is ok to overlook the glorification of software elements, the core of the product is strong and gets the job done. It skipped tagging from some recordings from time to time, but I reached out to their support team and they immediately helped us fix it.

Thanks for the review, Sayam! We're thrilled you've been able to leverage Lucky Orange to help improve your website and drive more conversions. Having your website statistics and visitor behavior in one tool helps your business make the best decisions for your customers. Thank you for this five-star review! Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

A range of useful optimization tools to help understand your customers better!

After using HotJar from the beginning of time, I recently stumbled upon LuckyOrange and helped my organization implement its' use immediately. I enjoy learning and recording how our users interact with our website. LuckyOrange has opened my eyes to so many things that I didn't know about. In my opinion, LuckyOrange is the best tool out there for Quantitive research.

Pros

1) Set-up & Website Impact: LuckyOrange takes less than 10 minutes to set up and the best part is - It doesn't affect the speed of my site at all! I try my best to keep my site's loading speed under 3 seconds (for various reasons), so this is one of the many reasons why I choose to use LuckyOrange. 2) RealTime Tracking: LuckyOrange lets you see who's on your website and through which channel they...

Cons

1) Redundant or Unnecessary Recordings: It would be nice if LuckOrange can allow you to delete unnecessary recordings. 2) New Tabs: It would be more convenient if new recordings open in a new tab.

Great product with great customer platform

These guys are great from platform implementation to continued customer service I am not a tech person and I can instantly tell when a tech company puts customer service before profits because they understand when I have questions it will take some additional time to answer my questions and these guys from day one have done exactly that very pleased with them.

Pros

Easy to setup and begin to use for the purpose of installing. I did not need to become an expert to utilize this software in a way that instantly added value to our web site build out.

Cons

It would be nice for a fast way to block IP address' which there may be but I have not done enough research to verify. Sometimes I notice our own IP's often which I know can be blocked but just a quick button to do so would be nice.

Thanks for the review, Collin! As our founders have always said, you shouldn't need a Ph.D. in data analytics to recognize why people aren't converting. Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value and insight from Lucky Orange and use it to grow your website. We're always here to help if you need it! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange P.S. You can block your own IP address from being tracked. Here's the help documentation to guide you through the process: (https://help.luckyorange.com/article/30-can-i-block-my-own-ip-address-from-being-tracked-on-my-site). If you email support@luckyorange.com, we can also take you through the steps.

Lucky Orange - what we didn't know we were missing

We had been using a free customer chat experience that allowed us to see what page the customer was on without being able to see what they were doing live. We had just been having a ton of problems with the shopping cart of our WooCommerce store and thought we would look for other solutions that would give us more. That is where Lucky Orange entered the picture. From day 1, we knew this was helping...

Pros

To be honest we didn't know what we were missing. We had been using a different customer chat solution in the past (which was free) but didn't give us much more information than that. The ability that this has to allow us to see what is actually going on has enabled us to provide much better technical support. In addition, we have been able to see what is going on and fix it before even the customer knows something was even going on. The Dashboard feature is a great way to get a quick overview of how the day is going as well.

Cons

I wish there was a bit more to it. Don't we all wish we had more. I just took over the social media accounts at work and was thinking that more dashboards with more social media capabilities would be nice. Although this is not the only reason to have the software, it would be nice to have in addition to how it is already saving us.

Easy to use, great information

Easily worth the money to learn who is visiting and how customers perceive your website.

Pros

Visit recordings. Provided valuable information on how customers interact with the website's content.

Cons

Chat feature could use some more customization options / features.

Appreciate the review, Greg! We love hearing that you're finding our features, especially session recordings, to be useful for your website. Understanding how visitors are using your website can make a world of a difference for your customer experience, website and business. I'm here if you have any questions! Thanks for spreading the Lucky Orange love. Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

User usage recordings are the best

Pros

You can see what the users did on your landing or webpage or web app, just like a video. You see where it clicked and notice any strange behavior that could be improved on your side to avoid it.

Cons

The time it stores your data... with the small plan you get a month, you can add additional months incresing the price of the plan. Also, all the plans have the same features (all), there are no smaller plans with less features (I just use the recordings and the basic analytics, but it has chat popups, heatmaps, survey popups)

It was just eye opening, we found out where our advertising money went

Pros

A very big improvement for analyics software, you can see your website through visitors eyes, and control what they should see. A great tool for understanting where your advertising money go, and you can learn so much more from UX design to targeting ppc or social media, every channel matters, every improvement moves the bottom line from red to green.

Cons

The free trial was great, if I am not mistaken one free month. Sometimes the live function does not work properly, that being said I did work more with recordings.

Great tool to track daily traffic to my site

Pros

One of my favorite things about Lucky Orange is the fact that early in the morning, I get a report on the number of visits my site had the day before.

Cons

Sometimes I can't see a visitor's screen in real time. This functionality is important for understanding if some products are good visibility and attracting people's attention.

New way to see how customers interact with my company's website

Pros

Until I knew this tool, I had no idea that there was something similar. Lucky Orange allowed a more careful analysis of my company's website, we began to analyze the days of major visits, heatmaps and frequency of visits, to determine the best moments to publish some sales.

Cons

At first we had difficulty to understand that we would need to disable the IP's of the internal PC's of the University, not to have "false numbers". This caused some confusion, but nothing that would hinder the use of the tool.

A Great Snapshot Of Our Site

Pros

Lucky Orange's daily email updates are a great way to stay informed about traffic to our site. Their chat has allowed us to connect with consumers in real time and to provide them invaluable support and critical information, and their recordings have helped us identify performance issues on our site. Their customer service team is also incredibly responsive and helpful.

Cons

We have not experienced any significant issues while working with Lucky Orange.

Thank you for this five-star review, Katie! Love to hear that you've been able to get so much value from our daily email updates, live chat and recordings. It sounds like you've been able to dive right into the insights and find ways that improve your website and customer experience. Being able to understand your customers to make improvements that clear up navigation pain points and create a better experience is extremely rewarding. Don't hesitate to reach out should I or my team be able to assist you in any way. Happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Great for Customer Support and Tracking

Love - we've used it for our website for years. It was easy to set up and train team members to use.

Pros

I love the ability to connect our customers questions with a visual off their experience shopping on our website.

Cons

Interface is still a little bit dated and sometimes the admin area can be a little slow.

Solid heat-mapping and analytics tool

We have used the heat maps and recordings to redesign and prove out numerous page and entire website redesigns. Lucky Orange provides the factual backing to make decisions about user experience, and to verify that positive change has resulted.

Pros

Hands down, the heat-mapping and recordings. They are integral parts of our user experience efforts to see how users are interacting with various pages on our websites and other digital tools. The heat maps are great for a high level glance, and the recordings let you literally watch what specific users were doing.

Cons

The analytics are basically the same as what you will see on Google Analytics. There's just not much added value to sway you away from using Google's reporting, but there still a good bit here to keep you from absolutely having to login to both tools in many cases.

Want heatmaps for your ecommerce, go for lucky orange

It's affordable and best.

Pros

Very easy to use interface and even the funnel feature is very useful for e-commerce.

Cons

I don't see a lot of cons, but maybe adding things like angry clicks is a good idea.

Glad to hear you've been able to get such use from dynamic heatmaps, conversion funnels and the rest of Lucky Orange features! We love giving our users the tools to grow their businesses and improve their websites. Thanks for your feedback and happy tracking! Cheers - Justin from Lucky Orange

Track Visitors to Site with Accuracy

I had to test a lot of softwares before I finally landed upon Lucky Orange, and it delivered everything I asked for. Using the real time statistics, I was able to revise the landing page and generate more leads( an increase of 45%).

Pros

1. Lets you track website visitors as per the region/device etc 2. The best feature of the Lucky Orange is that it records user sessions to help the marketing team understand what feature etc needs to be present where. 3. Similar to the second point, dynamic heatmaps provide data on the user movement on the screen(lets you design the webpage accordingly, A/B test CTA buttons) and so on 4. Keep tracks of conversion funnel and other metrics in real time

Cons

1. Because I had read up on the product long back and knew what I was looking for, it wasn't complicated for me. However, the website could use a bit of redesign to give it a more relaxed appeal. 2. Dashboard needs a little tweaking from UI/UX perspective

hands down the best CRO software!!!

I have used Lucky Orange for 2+ years and i could not recommend them enough. All the tools are so helpful. I use the Visitor Recordings and Heatmaps the most. I tried other companies, but their product worked the best out of the box, and support was great to work with too. give them a try -- you wont regret it!

Pros

The dynamic heatmaps, Visitor recordings and chat

Cons

so far- it has been great. wish i had more time to use it in the day