PayPal Reviews

PayPal

Comprehensive solution to serve your business needs.

PayPal

Review Summary

Pros

Feel way more secure as had a small handful of issues with independent sellers and paypal has been able to help refund money. Just overall secure app that I feel very comfortable paying with.

Ronnie N.

My overall experience is very good. Best thing I liked about PayPal is quick and secure.

Mahesh A.

I love how easy it is to send or receive money - so user friendly and is a great option for anyone.

Sarah S.

Cons

Not a lot wrong with this software. It can be frustrating when its not taken anywhere but again the good outweighs the bad.

Kaitlyn D.

People can scam you or it then because you reported you have wait on the person who scam you to reply. Then when you cancel through your bank they want to charge you a fee.

Tanisha B.

The waiting time on refunds is somewhat of a pain, and some of their policies can be a bit unclear, causing some fraud issues for payment receivers.

Clinton C.

10,568

2,828

A User-Friendly Invoicing System and Accounting System

Great so far. I don't see us switching to any other invoicing platform anytime soon.

Pros

The thing that led us over to PayPal was how easily integrated it was with other platforms as well as how familiar everyone already is with it. The pricing is competitive per transaction and it easily allows for international invoicing and payment. It also made it really easy for our accountant to understand the layout of it.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like at first was that I typically associate PayPal with a cash app between non-professional relationships. After seeing their invoicing system, I was immediately impressed.

the in and outs of paypal

The overall money saved and speed if PayPal's services are a more then welcome addition to any buisness . With so many solutions for sending and receiving money for goods and services PayPal is an overall very cleverly designed software and would recommend it to anybody.

Pros

the ability to make customizable invoices for pretty much anything is an amazing feature. yiu are ability set payment dates and reminders for your customers, comes in handy when yiu have many streams if revenue and sources. organization us key to success. You can also accept payments or make refunds in many different currencies and do this on your mobile,home or at the office with no process time. furthermore if you dont know they also have a money order service that allows you to send money any where in the world at very little cost. switching from the old services i was using for the restaurant to do all of this has saved $10k+ every year, cant get much better then that.

Cons

The ability to run a line if credit would be something that would improve overall value of PayPal's service. I would like to see some kind if reward system put in place for individual and buisness clients for frequent use, also the ability to use Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies would be a good addition as as the days go one more and more people use them for there everyday spending/saving and investing opportunities.

Great service wherever you go!

Paypal has been beneficial both in my business and personal life. It is easy to use, offers safeguards, allows quick transfer of funds, invoicing is a breeze, and it is fully customizable. I am surprised when people say they have not used PayPal.

Pros

Paypal is simple and easy to use, offers many features, and allows the user to connect a number of payment plans. We have been able to track invoicing, customize messages for each vendor, and allow payment plans. These features offer us flexibility when working with customers. Accepting payments has been a breeze!

Cons

We have noticed some difficulty in using PayPal to pay for online services and products; there have been a few times PayPal required a waiting period with an outside vendor despite having used that service or product previously.

PayPal Uses Your Money To Make Money!

My problem with PayPal is they try to be like a parent is to a child. Saying it’s my money they are just holding it for me. If it’s my money then give me my money PayPal.

Pros

My clients felt their payment information was safe and secure with a well know company that PayPal is.

Cons

That payments for services were held no matter what for three or more days unless clients called them to confirm services were done or being done. Even then my company had to wait on client payments of services rendered.

Awesome Overall

PayPal makes it easy to exchange money online.This software is tried and true year after year. I will definitely recommend PayPal to anyone who asks.

Pros

I love the ease of use. I enjoy the security they offer, and the various settings they offer to you. PayPal is a proven platform for business and personal users alike. They offer a level of security and protection that is unmatched with many financial softwares.

Cons

Though widely accepted, PayPal isn't widely used among many popular services available today. There was also a lack of customization when it came to things such as my preferred name.

PayPal -Best Payment Solution for Freelancers and Companies

Paypal has eased our business. It has helped us from receiving and making mass payments, selling digital products such as ebooks and Paperback, selling freelance services and receiving payments from the clients globally. We love using Paypal for our business.

Pros

Paypal is very easy and effective Payment solution having no restrictions on minimum payment even despite dollars, you receive and send cents too. Even you can add all your Credit/Debit cards and bank accounts for sending and receiving payments.

Cons

There is a need of changing or improving the navigation menu because it is a bit complicated. Most of the freelancers use Payoneer and Paypal. It would be great if both Paypal should integrate Payoneer to send and receive payments from these payment Solutions. There are some countries who are not Paypal supported list . Paypal should start its operations in these countries so that it may expand to all the countries of the world .

Pay Your Pal All The Way

Other than the processing fee and time, the software has been pleasant in its functionality and quality.

Pros

I've used this application for over 7 years, including the ones I've been working as an executive assistant. For business purposes, PayPal has proved to be inclusive in processing corporate and vendor transactions, as well as functioning as a standpoint for monthly software subscriptions. I really appreciate its ease of access and the benefits it includes for business plans.

Cons

The processing time and the fee. I understand we're using the software and they felt the need for a fee to exist. But the amount it takes off is a little on the steep side, percentage-wise (especially when they're not the ones earning/working hard towards the money earned). And considering how long it takes just for a transfer or payment to process through makes the fee more unfair in its regard.

Easy and Reliable Payment Remittance Solution

I have been using Paypal for last 15 years and have not disappointed me.

Pros

Very easy to use. As I am an Ebay seller, it seamlessly works with Ebay account. I also outsource jobs to freelancers and works great throughout the world.

Cons

Paypal is only good for small transactions as it limits the money that could be sent to $10,000. For larger transactions, wire transfer via bank is the only option.

Best Payment Processor Out There!

I used PayPal for many years and I will continue to do so. It's a super easy-to-use platform, and helpful for easily accepting payments from practically any online platform. I ran multiple eBay stores and digital marketing agencies and used PayPal extensively during this time. Their fees are fair (not cheapest), and their customer service was always very helpful when I ran into a roadblock.

Pros

- Easy to use - Quick setup - Free of charge to get started, only costs money when you make money - Great customer service, available 24/7 over phone - They are integrated with almost every single online platform where you can accept money - Their fees are transparent and public to everyone (no special fees for special people) - Process of withdrawal to your bank account is super easy and fast

Cons

- The verification process was annoying once reaching a certain revenue threshold - Sometimes their rates are not the lowest in the market

Simple and fast

I haven’t had any really big issues to cause any type of concern with using PayPal in everyday life.

Pros

It’s very simple and easy to use when paying or sending payments to anyone Anytime. Love the fact that paypal offers sending of invoices for instant payments

Cons

The faults are sometimes payments get denied on different device like a phone but using a computer it works perfectly fine.

Best extra layer of security you can get

I don’t even know where to begin when describing all of the positive aspects of this software and how much it has changed my view on e-commerce. Prior to establishing our business account through PayPal, my company was in a place where we didn’t feel enough protection against everything that can go wrong with using and accepting payments online. Opening up a free business account here was the best business decision I have made in my time here because it allowed us a chance to sell our extra inventory that doesn’t get sold in office through different online platforms, something that has proved its worth in recent events in the country. Now we are able to sell products and perform services for patients when we open our offices back up.

Pros

The most useful feature of the software I have realized is the ability to create invoices and shipping labels directly from the platform with the customer’s information already input into each order form. Next, if there is any chance that a problem arises between you and your customer, it is handled by their professional staff through their Resolution Center and users are given an added layer of protection as both a seller and a buyer. Last, but certainly not least, each business account created through PayPal has the option to create their own direct link with your chosen title, which will take their customers to a page where they are able to pay you directly, a feature that has proven to be helpful for in-person transactions that need to post immediately.

Cons

The transfer time that it takes for the money to exit your PayPal account and enter into your bank account is a bit excessive and I wish it were a bit shorter for the business accounts.

Satisfaction guaranteed

My overall experience with PayPal has been amazing. It is the only secure program I can trust while ordering medical supplies for me and my team at the hospital, regardless from what website I may need it from online. I’m able to receive transactions from the whole team to be able to pay for something under one transaction which is very helpful to have, to have everyone to pitch in at the same time. Being able to see the history of my usage is always a good way to help me keep tract of when I bought something.

Pros

PayPal is very easy to use for all ages. It is the most secure program while doing transactions. The security is very high and that relaxes me while using PayPal. If someone logs in from a different place than you normally log on with they raise a flag. Customer services is very helpful when you need them. You are able to shop online without worrying about being scammed regardless of the website. You...

Cons

I dislike not being able to use my account internationally. If I am going on a mission hospital trip overseas, would be nice to be able to receive money via transfer on my PayPal account and deposit in my bank account as I am able to do in the US. It takes a lot of time to process things at times , if I am waiting for a payment from someone it normally takes days. If You could do it instantly would be way more convenient for us. Even in the US I am not able to use it anywhere I’m wanting to , I find certain deals a lot cheaper on websites but it does not have a PayPal feature.

#1 solution for non-credit card payments

Robust payment solution for both personal and business use. Fast, secure and used widely across the US. Less popular in other countries and has issues with customer support, but overall this is still the industry standard for payments other than via credit cards.

Pros

I use PP for both personal and business purposes. Personal: 1. Extremely easy to use: simple interface, intuitive functions. 2. Send money to friends, receive money from friends - transferring money among people via PP has become as natural as finding information on Google. 3. Apps are very high quality, stable and reliable Business: 1. Payments collection: PP has a great reputation for use on websites...

Cons

1. Customer support is terrible. Usually everything goes great, but if there's a problem - good luck trying to get it resolved. If Amazon is around 10 on the customer support scale, PP is closer to 2 or 3. 2. PP is not popular in other parts of the world besides the US, which makes it difficult to have business with other countries. For example, it would be almost impossible to pay an Easter Europe...

I Use PayPal Often

My overall experience with PayPal has been positive. It was only recently I had issues with the transactions not going through and my money being withdrawn then returned for each failed attempt but I never had issues before. I love how convenient and fast it is, and that I don't have to go get my wallet or type in card details. I also have used it when people had to pay me and I love that it comes to my account automatically and I can easily transfer it to my bank. Highly recommend taking a few moments to make a PayPal account for all these free conveniences!

Pros

I love how convenient PayPal is to use when I leave my wallet in the car or somewhere far from me and I am too lazy to go get it (lol) because most online stores I shop from have PayPal as an option for payment method. It is worth taking a few minutes to create an account for the amount of convenience during checking out. You don't need to type in your card every time either! I also like that I can...

Cons

What I like least about this software is that there has been a few times where I check out, and the page comes to an error so I try again. Once I had to try again 3 times and the payment never processed. Next day I checked my bank account and I had those 3 attempts are card payment holds pending! It wouldn't be a big deal except the total in my account deducted for each attempt! Fortunately the charges fall off and the money comes back automatically when the purchase is not verified complete, but it can take anywhere from 1 day to several days to get the money back and it's not fun when you're running low on cash!

PayPal is the very best way for my customers and I to take care of business transactions.

I love PayPal, I love the ease of service, how widely applicable PayPal services are in not just or country but in the entire world. PayPal is accepted most everywhere and more people feel comfortable when issuing me for my services through PayPal. Therefore [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has brought my business actual revenue I wouldn't have had simply for customers being at ease with PayPal.

Pros

PayPal is hands down the best provider of Point of sale services and that includes any of the free associated with using PayPal services. (Just make sure you get the business prepaid debit card)!

Cons

The fact that they have so many restrictions and safegaurds. It is a good thing to have safegaurds in place to protect not only customers and your clients, but also in orienting the laws of our land, but really PayPal? You do to much and that's got to cost you gotta money.

Every Artist Needs PayPal

PayPal is one of the most well-known services in the world. It has achieved this status for a very important reason - it connects our ability to do business on a global level. You can transfer any currency within seconds. Security is a paramount by protecting both the sender and reciever. The site is user friendly, feature friendly, and accessible to anyone.

Pros

Paypal is my favorite payment portal. It is possible to link multiple payment types, like debit cards credit cards, and bank accounts. I am able to reach customers who want to purchase a product or purchase music from across the world and I am paid directly to my PayPal account balance. Once the funds are transferred I can transfer them directly into my bank account for no fee and the transfer typically...

Cons

Sometimes reaching PayPal directly can take a day or two for complete resolution. So far I have yet to encounter a problem that wasn't resolved within a day.

Pay Pal for Graphic Designer

When we take overall this app is very useful to me.This application is one of my day to day using apapplication .I highly recommend this application to any one who looking to do a safer secure easiest money transaction.

Pros

Pay pal is very useful financial software to me.As a Graphic designer I have to work with many ccustomers through the internet .There for I need some online method to do my money transactions.Pay pal is the best and fastest easiest way to do it.An also many of my customers have been connected with pay pal and it very easy to do money transactions with them .No need to introduce a new application for...

Cons

This software has some draw backs.I have some trouble with managing and conforming my credit and debit cards.And also some countries have not given access to the pay pal transactions there for when I meet a coustomers from those countries I have to find a different method to do my transactions.And also some online shopping website like Ali express do not approve the pay pal transactions. There for I need to find secure method to do my payments.My country also have some restrictions with pay pal there for some times I could not able to bring my money to my hand from the software .There for I need to find different method to bring my money to my hand.

PayPal cuz ya gotta...

PayPal is always going to be a mover-and-shaker in the internet finance sector and if you're just sending money to your friends and family or stacking a few bucks to pay for stuff online PayPal is a good option. For me doing business with PayPal has been easy but If you're a medium-to-large sized company maybe you should look for a business account elsewhere.

Pros

PayPal is one of those things ya almost gotta have. All these new digital credit cards coming out that mask your numbers is old newus as far as PayPal is concerned. They pioneered not only digital currency but gave us a format on how-to buy things online. These new marketplaces (letgos, offerups, Facebook marketplace) really owe PayPal a debt of gratitude of for making us comfortable to purchase online. In addition to the privacy PayPal offers they also make it easy for you to send and receive money especially to your friends and they don't charge you anything. You can get a free cash card which is cool and you can also use card to accept payment for your small business.

Cons

PayPal does require a lot of background if you were to open up an account and get a cash card. They do close people down for practically nothing and they will freeze assets for an undetermined amount of time if anything is questioned. Also there so in bed with eBay that if eBay doesn't like something about you or your account they can freeze assets as well. They have a pretty weak offers category where you can get some discounts but they're not all that great and neither is there discount on shipping. And why don't they have their own check cashing division being so big, why use Ingo?

The original virtual wallet

I'd say it started out rough but through perseverance and patience (on the customer's side of things) we now have a fairly good financial platform to conduct basic financial transactions with ease and peace of mind.

Pros

Longevity-- PayPal has been in the game since 1998. In my opinion, they are the original virtual wallet allowing for financial transactions to be processed with as little as a click of a mouse. Innovation- PayPal revolutionized digital wire transfers and made sending money between friends and financial institutions a breeze. They eliminated the need to physically go to brick and mortar locations...

Cons

Customer Service- It's honestly atrocious. I'll admit that through the years it has gotten better however you better hope and pray your money doesn't get stuck in some transaction because you'll be pressed to get a straightforward response let alone a resolution from the "customer service" department. PayPal has definitely ironed out some major kinks in their systems however when things go bad they...

Great for sending and receiving payments

Overall I am satisfied with PayPal from the ease of sending and receiving money to know that my purchases are protected and my account is protected from fraudulent activity.  It's my number one go-to when paying online and when it's not available at the merchandisers website and I have never used them before I rethink my purchase and usually back out. No PayPal pay no buying for me.

Pros

I have used PayPal for years and I can honestly say that when using a payment app I recommend this %100! The first thing I love is how my friends and family can send me money or vice versa for no fee. I use their PayPal cash card to spend my PayPal funds the only bad thing with that is that the ATM fee's are upwards of $5 please change that PayPal please. I don't recommend sending it to your bank due...

Cons

When you call customer service most of the time you can not understand the representative that's supposed to be helping you. I've actually hung up and called back two or three times until I was able to reach someone I could understand. Secondly, this is a good and frustrating issue is that all the multi-authentication you have to go through just to long in. I mean it's great to know my account is secure but can't they make it any easier? And if your account gets locked oh boy that's a headache.

I use PayPal to pay my bills and receive payments.

I have not had any negative experiences myself but its a really good idea to thoroughly read through all of the terms of service before using PayPal to run a business as you should with any service.

Pros

One of the best pros I can list for this service is that it makes controlling your bill payments very convenient. When it comes to many services nothing is more inconvenient than having to call your service provider to cancel your services when you wish to stop service. I need to cancel various services from time to time to allow for fluctuations in my income as being a freelancer I can never know...

Cons

Its not an unreasonable practice but the major con in using PayPal is their fees for business transactions. When it comes to refunding fees when a business uses PayPal to receive payments for products or services PayPal charges a non-refundable fee when you use it to take a payment for your products or services and in the event that a business using PayPal has to refund a customer they have to take...

Paypal Benefits Hillmann Home Repairs Business

As stated above, overall our experience with PayPal has been a positive one. It is a quick and easy way to receive our money from whatever jobs we have completed in the week, and we are able to divide our money to spread to our employees who receive a percentage of the job they are working on as well.

Pros

My husband and I recently started our own business and felt as though we needed an easy way for our clients to be able to pay. It is easy for us to provide the business emails to customers and they are easily able to follow the link to send us the money that is required for our services. It is reliable and a bit better than a bank that provides us with ridiculous amounts of fees for transfers and overdraft charges. It also makes it easier for us to pay our employees, which as I stated we are a small family owned company, so far we have two employees including my husband who is the business owner. When we do a job that day, we are able to send our employees their percentage of the job quickly and efficiently.

Cons

The only thing that we were not happy about with paypal is the transfer fee of 1.27 every time you go to transfer money to someone elses account. It seems a bit ridiculous to us, because then in order to pay our employee the proper amount, we have to worry about sending an extra 1.27 to cover the fee that they charge.

EASY ONLINE METHOD WHERE YOU CAN PAY FOR ANYTHING ONLINE WITHOUT ANY RISKS

Overall, as I’ve mentioned previously I do like Paypal a lot as it’s very secure and easy and very fast to make transactions to people or online businesses and it saves time not using your cards or putting in your card details. Apart from a negatives about freezing someone’s account I can’t really say anything else bad about PayPal. PayPal is the biggest online money company in the world it’s services and customer services are excellent so I’ve had nothing but good experiences as it’s quick, easy and accepted that’s all you want in a website to help with your money.

Pros

What I love about PayPal is that it’s so easy to use! When you start up you create your account and add all your details and bank information and it’s very quick and secure and it’s nothing to worry about your bank details being disclosed or threats of scam on your cards and finding your information so secure it’s on here is key and excellent as that a a top priority for a money site like this. I know...

Cons

To be honest I’ve been using PayPal for quite sometime and I haven’t had. Major problem on it but there are only a few things which could improve the software, first of all chargebacks.... whenever you receive or send money PayPal will take a fee of your payment and if it’s on eBay for example it would take 5-10% of the transaction. Furthermore another situation is PayPal can freeze someone’s account...

Long time user

Overall it was a great system that we rarely had any issues with. I just wish there had been more functionality and customization within the software.

Pros

We implemented this software so we could accept credit card payments on our website. We are in the medical profession. It was easy to install, easy to use, and easy to track/refund payments.

Cons

No feature for patients to set up auto payments for a period of time. Sometimes hard to match up who the payment was for if they didn't list their account #. No crazy about fees being taken out of our payments which is one of the main reason's we switched.

Popular and Trustworthy

I have been using PayPal for the past year, and I strongly recommend it to anyone who needs to send or receive money or buy online. Compared to other platforms like Venmo or Cash App, PayPal has at least one advantage and that is popularity. That makes PayPal the most convenient money transferring app to use. Also, being a good app does not make you popular. The app should be perfect to become popular, and I think PayPal is very close to being perfect.

Pros

This is how I started using PayPal; I opened an account in a matter of seconds, added my debit cards from the banks I have account in and credit card info into my account, and now I don’t even use the physical cards anymore. I use PayPal for sending and receiving money and buying online. It is very convenient, and every online shopping website and merchant that I have used accepts paying with PayPal....

Cons

No matter how good PayPal is, there is still some space to improve. Sometimes transferring my balance to my bank account takes more than three business days, and it would be great if PayPal could improve the speed of the balance transferring process. Many of my friends prefer to use other apps just because of this and they need to transfer money instantly. Although there is an option for faster transfer, other apps can do it without charging for a fee. Also, it would be great if the customer could ask directly from PayPal for a refund, and not the merchant.