Visme Reviews

4.53/5 (271 reviews)

Susan Good

I LOVE VISME!!! I can use one program for so many things!

Reviewed 2018-07-13

I save so much time using Visme. It makes graphic design easy, and makes me look so good. It's SO SIMPLE!! I love how EASY it is to do almost anything! I use it almost everyday for website graphics, emails, print. I used to jump around from program to program but now I do a majority of my design work in Visme. You don't need to know any other graphic programs to use Visme, it's for everyone. I love showing people in the office how they can look like a design professional in a matter of minutes. If you have any experience with Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator, you won't even have to read instructions, it's so intuitive.

chloe faller

Title your review: there is no better software to create illustrations for free than Visme.

Reviewed 2018-12-07

Since a year ago I use this software sporadically to carry out visual content projects and I am doing very well with it, I use the free version and really the products are downloaded with excellent quality. I usually do infographics and despite using that version there are many customization options that allow you to generate unique and attractive content in compatible formats with different publication media such as social networks.This is software that allows creating banners, infographics, animations, professional presentations, and graphics, among others. The user has a large number of templates that facilitate the creative experience and offers endless customization possibilities. The best of all is that Visme has a free version available with which the user can familiarize him and take his first steps in the world of visual content design before acquiring one of his premium versions. The options for downloading the work done are also very varied, since the content is downloaded as an image, PDF, HTML5 or inserted into a website or blog.

Stephanie Berchiolly

love, Love, LOVE me some Visme!

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-06-28

The ease of creating great looking interactive infographics just blew me away. I was always intimidated by creating infographics, but was able to whip up an html5 version lickety split, first try. Their library is expansive. A vast amount of great templates which they seem to update pretty frequently. When you create a new project you can choose between: Presentations - Choose between Classic (400 + slide templates) or Modern (400+ slide templates) Infographics - Where you can search hundreds of templates by keywords to find the perfect, completely customizable template Reports & Ebooks - Includes Surveys and Charts subcategories Printables - Choose Posters, Flyers (8.5"x11" and 5"x7"), Menus, Invitations, Postcards, Business Cards Web Graphics - Sizes range from standard, wide, tall, medium rectangles, leaderboards, and email headers Social Graphics - For all the main social media platforms organized by headers, posts, regular graphics, channel art, and covers Custom Size - Where you create your own graphic based on width and height of your choice

Tyler Loechner

Visme's software makes creating graphics, images, and infographics very easy.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

The ability to pull from a large number of icons and images; the ability to work from pre-made templates and "make them my own"; the auto-save functionality; the ability to create my own color palettes; the ability to download as a PDF or image and to have the option of directly embedding into a page; if I do have an image/graphic embedded on a page, I love having the ability to edit on Visme's site and have the changes immediately be reflected on my website without having to download anything new or update any other code

Great visual storytelling tool

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Great experience, completely changed how we report things internally (no more cumbersome PowerPoints or visually unappealing excel graphs). Affordable, and premium offers a lot more features, options, and templates. Tons of templates and forms of graphic assets to choose from. Video at the beginning of each new project is easily searchable to learn how to use a new feature, but the tool itself is intuitive. Premium also allows for brand pallets with new default colors and fonts for a unified theme. Great alternative to illustrator for far less money and for users will little design experience. Love the feature to upload excel doc and output is a visually appealing graph or chart that’s customizable.

Matt Tolbert

Infographics made easy!

Reviewed 2018-09-05

It's a great product and well worth the time and money if you want some unique and functional ways to present content to a wide audience. The thing I like most about this software is the variety of high quality infographic templates. Infographics are tough to make in general (with gathering content) so the design sometimes gets left aside. Visme gives plenty of opportunities and designs to present your content in unique ways.

Phill Sundal

Great tool for design project on the fly! Fills a gap in the space

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Has allowed us to make design pivots and last-minute design projects without always needing to go through our regular design process or wait for available resources. I love how quickly you can spin up same-day needs in Visme. Whether it's editing an image for a blog, or making some updated to datasheets, the beauty is you don't have to be a designer to accomplish many of these things.

Anonymous

The templates save me a ton of time, and pre-built widgets help me customize the slides

Reviewed 2018-07-02

The templates and pre-built widgets and icons help me create very high quality presentations. The audience is very impressed when I present. It is easy to navigate through the application with the dashboard and projects aligned very nicely. The text and graphics objects specifically are great which takes manual work out of the way. The analytics help me track who viewed my presentations, and by using my own logos and colors, I can customize my slides to exactly the way I want them to look.

Melissa Daley

Visme amped up my ability to create compelling visual content without a lot of heavy lifting.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Visme brought my ability to create incredible visual content from painstaking to super easy and fun! It helped position me as a credible, high level content creator in multiple forums.What I like most about this software is its ease of use and the incredible icon library. The content blocks make it easy to customize content. And there are so many great templates! The customer support is stellar, as well.

Jena Apgar, Warfare Marketing Strategist

It is hard to wrap up all in one review all the aspects I love about Visme.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Branding set for our company and the ability to save color palettes for our clients to create material without constantly referencing their hex codes. I present Marketing Strategies to clients direct from the platform and can send the client a link to see and print and they don't have to download anything or worry about who is on a Mac vs PC So many graphics included along with icons. Easy to get whatever format I need including HTML5 which I didn't even know what that was before Visme now I am in love.

Promod Sharma

An excellent choice for nondesigners looking for one multifaceted tool

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Saved time. Brought consistency by using our brand palette. Eliminated the hassle and cost of using different tools (e.g., for infographics). The YouTube tutorials have helped in learning how to make better designs. Visme is easy to use and has more relevant features than the other options we considered (e.g., Canva, Adobe Spark etc). You can even create animations with narration and slide decks. We didn't want to get different products for social graphics, infographics, embeddable graphics and flyers. The templates make creating professional visuals easier. Being able to use your brand's color palette brings an extra level of consistency and professionalism to the creations. A new editor was recently added and is even more intuitive than before. Ongoing development is good to see.

Gets the Graphics Job Done

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Graphics with different resolution for different application. Ability to integrate my own photos and images into pre designed templates that look professional. Love doing infographics.Quick and straightforward graphic design tools. I especially like the social media templates and like that the size and design is already presented to you.

Jeffrey Allen

Say goodbye to boring presentations

Reviewed 2018-10-17

If you're looking to spice up presentations but need a great entry level tool, Visme can offer you what you need at an affordable price.Our company is owned by an older generation. All of their presentations used to be bland, clunky, and worst of all, boring. They all looked the same and failed time and time again to capture and maintain attention. Visme provides a change of pace that everyone here has loved so far. There are multiple templates to choose from meaning every individual can find the perfect presentation, and you can even search for templates based on specific parameters, like data, visual, lists and more. And it's easy enough to learn that everyone (to a degree) has been able to add their personal flair to their own presentations.

Cool Software for Creating Vivid Presentations

Reviewed 2018-10-31

With all the different features and options available with Visme, I have been very pleased since I started using this application. Visme has different templates and fonts to choose from and assists you with the creative process. My presentations and info-graphics are always a hit now and are an absolute upgrade over PowerPoint and similar applications.

Ankit Singh

Visme is one of the best designing platforms that has helped us in generating high definition infogr

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Highly dependable customer user-friendly dashboard makes designing of collateral extremely easy and less time consuming

Thomas Wiradikusuma

Easy to use, abundant templates including for creating presentations online

Reviewed 2018-04-30

Easy to use, lots of templates, and nothing to install. I think it's a good alternative to Photoshop.There are a lot of online graphics maker based on templates on the web, but Visme sets itself apart by providing templates for presentation slides.

Kim Hedges

Vimse, Best Infographic Tool Ever

Reviewed 2016-07-15

Product is very intuitive. In minutes you can create a infographic which you can brand to your organization by selecting your specific org's colors, inserting your org's logo, etc. All infographics are easily embedded on a web page (with animation and mobile friendly), download as a pdf, jpg, etc. I've used a lot of tools to make infographics and this is the best I've encountered so far.You can sign up and use the product for free and see how user friendly it is. Then with a nominal fee you gain access to 100s of templates and features to expand the possibilities for what you can create. Its also possible to add users off your account allowing you to share this tool with other departments in your organization and keep track of what's created.

Niloufer Tamboly

A must have for the visual story teller

Reviewed 2018-06-28

Initially I was skeptical about paying for Visme when a lot of websites were selling Powerpoint, Keynote and Infographic templates. After I signed up for Visme I learnt how to create compelling presentations for myself and friends which get noticed. The look and feel for the presentations made with Visme are amazing because I don't have to struggle with trying to pick the right color palette or the correct layout etc. I use Visme because it helps me create presentations on the fly and let people think I spent days putting them together.

Karen Garcia

Powerful tool for data visualization, presentations, and graphics

Reviewed 2018-06-28

It saves our team a lot of time and development costs are decreased. Our output has increased as has the quality of that output.It is incredibly easy to create stunning presentations with impactful data. The templates provided are not only visually professional, but there was obviously a lot of thought put into how they would be used as well as making the entire system very intuitive. Additionally, I really appreciate the templates provided for web graphics and social graphics. It makes it fast and easy to quickly create professional marketing banners that are the correct sizes on the fly.

Don Walker

Visme is valuable tool for communicating evaluation results.

Reviewed 2016-07-18

I use Visme to create evaluation infographics within a state government department. I have gotten many positive remarks about the documents I produce in Visme. It is intuitive to use. Visme has very responsive customer solutions. There are many graphics to choose from. I like the ability to search the Shapes and Icons and Image galleries. The updated charts are helpful.

Alain Martel

A great tool, easy to use, lots of excellent templates, improve communication immensely!

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-16

Great templates which greatly improve our communication. Communication is more than content, its mostly the visual appeal which increases immensely the attention, retention of information. Great tool!Templates and individual graphics, stats, objects we can use and adapt easily. I introduce it to my IMPROVEMENT / DATA team.

Yi Shi

Has space to improve, but it is one of the best

Reviewed 2018-06-28

For marketing professionals, this is one of the easiest tools in the market to quickly design banners, adverts and powerpoints. Instead of paying thousands of dollars to let other people design for you and dealing with the pain of iterations, Visme will save your day. I love those pre-built templates and all the icons plus many stock images. Everything is just easy...

Indraneel Roy Choudhury

A must software for Infographics and Product Startups

Reviewed 2018-10-16

We create our Website graphics, infographics and our presentations using Visme and it was really fast and easy- Quick and Easy Professional creation of Presentation slides - No graphic design knowledge required to create infographics and presentation templates - Large repository of templates in all sections to choose to create collaterals - Large repository of images

Rose Carter

A very nice tool to communicate thoughts using infographics

Reviewed 2018-06-29

Colors, icons, fonts, web based and access anywhere. Download PDF, Templates, and ideas. Charts/Graphs are awesome! uploading customer pictures, and setting backgrounds. Presentation mode is impressive too!

Agi Lurtz

This was more than we ever expected from your product. We LOVE it.

Reviewed 2018-06-28

We save time and the need for hiring additional people for this particular part of our company. The wide variety of topics and subject matter. The fresh content and fantastic graphics that are ready to go in a super-easy to use format. It helps us tremendously on all of our SM posts and blogs. I