Zoho Notebook Reviews

Pros

I wanted something to save information a quick way, and I found this notebook plugin. Its been working like a charm better than expected.

Fausto F.

If you don't need all the bells and whistles of Word or Notes, this is the perfect solution for notes and it integrates with Evernote. Want a fun way to take notes or liven up a to do list.

Sharon C.

Very user friendly and with Vibrant color note pages and with very little resource needed to install it to most platforms.

Stephen M.

Cons

That is perhaps a major lacking feature. Also, lack of shortcuts, which is frustrating when I am working on multiple tabs and have to extract just tiny bits of info from each.

Sudeep A.

Suzannah H.

Notes are presented as cards, there is no possibility to have a list view which takes less space.

4.6

Sorting note and idea with Zoho Notebook

Working with this software in managing my ideas, note and web-clip really let me to be more effective in those area. It has cloud storage that let me to save my note on my phone, then continue working with it from my computer or tablet.

Pros

I love taking a snapshot of website design or the marketing creative advertisement, and Zoho Notebook web clipper really help me to manage all the snapshot and organize it to its categorize and the date taken. It is really important for me, as i can referring back to the snapshot when i need idea for my marketing product.

Cons

Not many option for exporting my notes outside the software. I can only satisfies with the PDF option for working with my note with other software. The viewing option is also lack of option, as i can't set the viewing to 'details' as it will help me to see all the note better. An option to grouping the note also can help with organizing all my notes.

Zoho Notebook review

This software has really help me organizing my days and help me planned for my schedule. The security provided also let my notes keep protected and secured and i feel happy with that. Taking notes with this software is very easy and fun sometimes.

Pros

Using this software to replace my old physical notebook into a digital notebook is really helpful as i can access to all my notes very easy from anywhere as long there are connection with the internet. Not only text of note, it also can support video and picture to be added on the notes.

Cons

The notification for the daily task is not really helpful as sometimes, it not triggering the notification for the event reminder that i has place on it. It has cost me a lot as i will be missing the event or the task that i has planned. Thing that i think they should add is a feature to share the note easily to a messenger application like Telegram.

Easy access to online note

Pros

I enjoy that the notes are kept on the online cloud storage so that I can access them whenever I need them and that they are available from various types of gadgets that I possess, such as my iPhone and my iPad. The checklist helps me stay ahead of my daily activities and also works as a reminder for items I'd forgotten about.

Cons

If there is too much media and text in the notes, the software will slow down, especially when making a sketch and attaching it with audio and a photo to my sketch card. Some websites do not recognize this application, and I cannot activate the website clippers to save the page.

Extremely basic, even for a free option

If you're looking for something simple, no-frills, and very stripped down, this may be a good option for you, but don't look for particularly sophisticated or advanced features like you might expect from Evernote or OneNote.

Pros

There are a few nice features offered by Zoho Notebook that are nevertheless not particularly functional or useful. You can, for example, choose your own picture to adorn the covers of your various notebook icons instead of simply picking a color. There is also available two-factor authentication, which is great for keeping things extra secure, and the interface is so pared down that it is almost impossible not to immediately figure out how the software works. It does also have good cross-platform support.

Cons

Zoho Notebook is missing a lot of extremely basic functionalities, many of which are related to its severely limited WYSIWYG editor. The font cannot be changed, there are extremely few formatting options, and the bits of formatting that you are allowed to use oftentimes change if you close and then reopen a note. Line breaks vs. paragraphs are extremely problematic (the software doesn't seem to recognize the difference between the two). It also lacks robust tagging or organizational features.

One of the best for online notebook

Zoho Notebook let me to be more creative in making my notes and let me to expand my idea and expend it to a bigger idea. I also can record my voice and it is more efficient than have to type it into the note.

Pros

Zoho Notebook has a minimalist design for the dashboard and the software design, which really ease for my eyes to working with it as i am using it quite long time everyday. It is also work online, which mean it can be access from various device and not limited to only one platform like my previous physical notebook.

Cons

Sometimes, the synchronized process is taking a long time to complete and it is not showing if i am using other device to open the notebook. I need to wait for sometime for it to finish synchronized and it is wasting my time especially when i need to access to urgent information on the notebook.

Easy application for note taking

In my line of work, creativity and ideas are very important and i constantly need my note book to jot down my note. Using this application to save all my ideas and thought is very easy as i can access it anytime and anywhere.

Pros

Taking note or saving my ideas in note is easy to do using Zoho Notebook either from my desktop computer or my mobile device. Not only text media, audio and picture also can be added to the note but with limitation on the file size. Saving my notes digitally is more secure than using physical notebook.

Cons

It does not support offline environment as it will always need internet connection to access back my notes in the program. If the note can be saves on my desktop as backup alternative will really help me to get my note back if i don't have internet connection.

Shows promise

Decent process for importing from Evernote (though I did have to email support for help). The forums seem to be monitored daily, but there isn't any direct support. I have some concern about this before switching permanently.

Pros

Very nice interface, available on most platforms. Has a feature to import from Evernote, which works reasonably well.

Cons

Desperately needs a "list view" and advanced search functionality. Being able to search on single terms only (no logic) is very tough for larger notebooks.

Zoho Notebook Review

The amazing instantaneously syncing feature that gives the ability to sync notes created across all devices with the same sign in. The ability to use the search feature to locate key words text created in any note.

Pros

I am able to include various type media to the notes like pictures, voice notes, hyperlinks, and videos. Very user friendly and with Vibrant color note pages and with very little resource needed to install it to most platforms .

Cons

The inability to share created notes to other social media platforms or email.

A Quality Note-taking Software

Zoho Notebook is a good software. It comes with many advantages, specially their cloud-feature is pretty awesome. However, there are some rooms for improvement and the authority should consider that.

Pros

There is no denying the fact that cloud-based softwares is so better in terms of performance and accessibility. No exception here at all. I loved Zoho Notebook because of its easy accessibility. I can access my notes from anywhere in the world. Not only that, I can access my notes from different types of devices. It doesn’t matter whether it’s my laptop or mobile phone, it can be accessed from anything. Besides, the checklist feature motivated me to do my tasks in time. I also love the reminder options as it helped me to remain on track of my tasks.

Cons

However, I think Zoho Notebook needs to fix some issues. First of all, the speed issue. This software is a little bit slow compared to other competitions. Especially, when there are too many data or media files, Zoho Notebook becomes quite slow. Besides, notes are presented as cards which I don’t like much.

My favorite Notebook

Zoho Notebooks is the application I use most for note-taking.

Pros

I love that I am able to customize the covers of my notebooks as well as the color of each note!

Cons

I would like to have a variety of fonts to choose from. Unfortunately you cannot choose your font.

Saving notes online

I really like that there are no limitation in creating my notes in this software and no space size limitation for the notes. The notes is so smart that it will automatically combines the content on the same folder and produce a interactive note cards.

Pros

I really like that the notes is saved on the cloud online, and i can access back to my notes anytime that i need and it is accessible from various type of electronics that i own like mobile phone and my Ipad. The checklist keep me on top of my daily task and as a reminder for things that i had planned.

Cons

The software will running slow if there are too much information/data in the notes especially for my sketch card when i am adding a sketch and attach it with audio and photo. There are some webpage that are not supported by this software and i can't use the website clipper to clip the website page.

The good and bad of Zoho Notebook

Pros

I liked Zoho Notebook since it was elementary to use. My notes are accessible from any platform or device that I possess. Furthermore, the checklist function encouraged me to complete my chores on time. I particularly appreciate the reminder choices since they helped me stay on track with my responsibilities.

Cons

However, I believe Zoho Notebook has several flaws that need to be addressed. First and foremost, this application speed is relatively slow in loading its resources and asset. In comparison to other competitors, this application is a little inefficient. Zoho Notebook becomes somewhat sluggish when there are a lot of data or media assets. Furthermore, the notes are displayed as cards, which I prefer on another form of display.

Solid web clipper and note-taking app but no replacement for Google Keep

It's nicely designed but it's underpowered compared to the competition. I'm not a big fan of Evernote but Zoho Notebook looks weak in comparison. I'll stick with Keep since it integrates with Google Docs, my main writing too.

Pros

I like the clean interface for the web app and the web clipper itself is easy to use. There's a contextual menu for clipping selected text, taking a screenshot (full-page), entering into a minimalist reader view, or creating a link card. Once the web clipper is open by clicking its browser button, you can also create a quick note in various colors. In the web app, notes and cards can be arranged into groups or tagged. The covers of notebooks can be customized, which is a nice touch. Clips updated in the web app in real time.

Cons

Just like Keep, you can't clip images directly from the web. You can upload them via the web app or the clipper, however. But that's not ideal. Some sort of misguided copyright concern. This is not going to prevent anyone from either collecting images or misusing them. It's just going to annoy users. Tasks can only be created via the apps not the web clipper. Notebook doesn't integrate with Zoho Writer or any other Zoho app so it's very much a standalone.

My Favorite Notebook App for Android

Zoho Notebook is where I keep all of my thoughts I don't want to forget and my to do lists.

Pros

What I liked most about Zoho Notebook is that it was really easy to organize my thoughts into different distinguishable notebooks.

Cons

What I liked least about Zoho Notebook is that it laggs sometimes when creating a new page or new notebook.

best notetaking app!

Since I use it for free, there are nothing I can complain about, this is my go-to app for notetaking.

Pros

This software is free to use and have the nicest user interface I ever seen on a notetaking app. This app available on the internet and also downloadable on Google Playstore so basically you can access your note everywhere. Besides, you can also edit your note offline and sync it when you have internet connection.

Cons

Overall there are nothing I don't like about this software. But sometimes my note went missing for no reason and cannot be found.

Nice Interface for Organizing Notes while Still Simple to Use

I'm using Zoho Notebook to store questions and thoughts which come up over time that I don't want to forget, as well as recommendations that people make during conversations that I don't want to forget. As I'm running multiple facets of our business, this has made it much easier to not lose track of questions and thoughts I've had in the many new areas that I spin up on on a daily basis.

Pros

It's very simple to use, but the visual interface make it easier to sort and view multiple categories of notes. For something that I'll use often to jot down questions and thoughts, I prefer this to something like simplenote, which is also very simple to use, but makes it harder to organize and view different topics of notes. It can be used from a phone app or the web, making it convenient for a wide variety of situations. It's also free!

Cons

I have not yet input enough notes for this to happen, but if you are using it to keep track of a wide variety of notes from multiple areas in your life I could see it becoming unwieldy, and requiring a system with more features.

The Best Notebook

I love this notebook and I have tried many. It allows me to create as many notebooks I want for better filing of information. The web browser extension is a great tool that adds ease and quick note taking ability. I use it like a personal organizer and it benefits me everyday to be productive.

Pros

I absolutely love this App. Zoho Notebook is a web-based note taking tool. It allows you to take notes, make checklists, record audio, and capture clips. I can even save PDF to a note for later printing or viewing. Everything is instantly synced to your devices and the cloud. Checkout the browser extensions too. It's ADD FREE!! Personally I would tell anyone looking for a great Notebook or even anyone already using a notebook to stop what they are doing and download Zoho Notebook on all your devices.

Cons

I would like the ability to name each note when using the web clipper extension so I know what exactly the saved clip is about without having to open the note first.

Zoho Notebook app is FUN!

The moment I opened it up, It was fun and joyful. I like the security of a passcode so you don't have anyone snooping in on your notes, thoughts and expression. its a digital diary...thats what it is. It can also be a great place have a gratitude list and jot down ideas. Saves paper which I like. Its free so that a plus. If you don't need all the bells and whistles of Word or Notes, this is the perfect solution for notes and it integrates with Evernote. Want a fun way to take notes or liven up a to do list? Zoho Notebook is the way to go.

Pros

I love that it's fun and easy to use. Colorful bright and really takes the blah out of blogging and taking random notes. I love the custom notebook covers and ways to express yourself with colored paper, photographs and within some apps take voice notes. Its just fun and allows you express yourself. Great for teens. You never lose a note because if you have cloud service it saves directly there. No more lost papers in the sofa or that the puppy tore up.

Cons

The limited amount of fonts. I wish there were more. Thats the only thing

Simply the best way to save your notes

Save all your notes at one place with access to different platforms is great.

Pros

This is one of the best app with simple and clean UI. Colourful book cover unlimited books can be created. Take your notes with you all the time. Sync between multiple devices and available on every platform so you don't need to worry about access. And it is free forever.

Cons

I would be great if they had something which can push your notes or maybe the blogpost material directly to wordpress

Very pleasant and easy to use.

Pros

Zoho Notebook is a fairly easy to use program and with a creative touch and a good aesthetic level, its small agendas allow me to organize and catalog the information I'm pointing, Notebook comes to replace those awful notes on papers that were previously watered by my desk. I have no limits to make lists, I definitely recommend it.

Cons

A digital notebook which I use daily in my work and I enjoy doing it a lot, since its functions are very complete and adapted to my needs and work objectives, therefore, I have no complaints about this software.

This App Continues To Impress Me

It's given me faith that good products by good companies still exists.

Pros

I love testing out new apps and there's a lot of notebook/journal/notes apps but none of the many I've come across are as powerful, easy to use, functional and enjoyable as Zoho Notebook. Let alone how remarkable it is compared to free or feemium products, it is free to use and still blows away the apps that cost money to use. Voice recording, lists, notes, journals, multiple notebooks, backups and so much more. Just everyday there's something to love about this small yet powerful app.

Cons

Nothing. There's nothing to not like about Zoho Notebook. It's user friendly, free, and everything you want in a notebook.

Great Support

My experience with Zoho is really good I been using it to take notes.

Pros

Its a great product and the company has great support. Its free and you can store an unlimited amount of notes

Cons

Sometimes the sync gets all out of whaked and then you have to get support to fix it but other than that it works great.

Handy For Simple Note-taking

I've had a pretty good experience with Zoho Notebook. It's handy when it comes to storing things like simple references, recipes, quick checklists, etc.

Pros

Zoho Notebook is free and works on multiple platforms. It's also web-based, which makes it platform-neutral. Notes are organized into books with customizable covers and you can create as many notebooks as you want.

Cons

On the mobile app version, it only works in portrait mode. Also, once a note is created, it can't be moved into a different notebook.

Notes to protect the environment

Pros

I can write notes, record audios, take pictures, I can do many things and without excuse of not having something to keep it. Excellent to give a different use to the cell phone and capture the ideas.

Cons

I would like to share these notes in a way that maintains the software essence.

Just loving Zoho Notebook

No more worries of losing what you write, sync to all devices. and everything for free. No storage limits like one note and evernote

Pros

Best note taking app, I used one note and evernote but this one is the best app till now. A simple and clean way to save your notes. I generally use it to write my blog post so I can access them everywhere. You can keep unlimited notes no limit and it's for free.

Cons

Need a list view hope they come up with that soon