Zoho Notebook Reviews

4.45/5 (11 reviews)

best notetaking app!

Reviewed 2018-11-15

Since I use it for free, there are nothing I can complain about, this is my go-to app for notetaking. This software is free to use and have the nicest user interface I ever seen on a notetaking app. This app available on the internet and also downloadable on Google Playstore so basically you can access your note everywhere. Besides, you can also edit your note offline and sync it when you have internet connection.

Maria Urena

Notes to protect the environment

Reviewed 2018-10-01

I can write notes, record audios, take pictures, I can do many things and without excuse of not having something to keep it. Excellent to give a different use to the cell phone and capture the ideas.

David Kelly

Easy, no learning curve, Free , IOS app. and it syncs fast.

Reviewed 2018-07-16

placing all my notes in the cloud and it syns with out slowing any of my devices and it's FREE...at least for now. I was using Microsoft OneNote on my Mac and Iphone. On my mac it slowed it down when it would syn and sometimes it would not open. So I wanted an alternative and Zoho is easy, doesn't slow my mac down and it's super easy to use. No learning curve for me, plus it's free for now.

Anonymous

A simple note taking app always synced

Reviewed 2018-11-23

It is free and allow to take various types of notes (sound, pictures, list with checkbox, make a favorite, place reminder. It also has an icon in the menubar on Mac; this allows to open a new note quickly at any time

Kayla Lopez

For the brainstorming

Reviewed 2018-12-01

This application for my cell phone is excellent to not lose any ideas. It also helps me create reminders and organize things I have to do.

Deepak Sharma

This tool is on top of my list for managing notes.

Reviewed 2018-07-07

I can safely keep my notes at one place.The best thing I link about this tool is that you can grouping your notes by creating different notes books and add notes in them. The search funtion is also a plus point.

Jose Restrepo

digital sticky notes

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-31

Whenever I have an idea or want to plan something short, so as not to lose the idea, I love using these notes. In the same way I can share ideas with my contacts in a simple, different and elegant way.

Great Evernote alternative

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-17

Zoho Notebook is a solid alternative to Evernote. The interface is clean, and it checks all the boxes you'd want it to (mobile support, iPad support). I especially like the ability to quickly see the notes from my Apple Watch.

Nicole Carr