Booksy Reviews

4.77/5 (221 reviews)

Larissa Lane

Wonderful app

Reviewed 2019-09-25

My overall experience is wonderful

Pros
It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

Cons
I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Latoria Spencer

Perfect Assistant

Reviewed 2019-09-25

My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

Pros
The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Cons
When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Chris Davis

Booksy Review

Reviewed 2019-10-04

Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

Pros
But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Cons
Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Troy Harris

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

Reviewed 2019-09-25

I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

Pros
It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

Cons
This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Chantelle Honiball

Best Software

Reviewed 2019-09-29

I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

Pros
I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Cons
I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

DESIREE AVILES-SOTO

Great service

Reviewed 2019-09-23

besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

Pros
besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

Cons
when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Michael White

Independent Barber

Reviewed 2019-09-30

Excellent

Pros
Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

Cons
More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

RaChelle Sunshyne

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Reviewed 2019-08-22

Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

Pros
The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

Cons
In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Lisa McVay

Dynamic Booking App

Reviewed 2019-09-26

I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

Pros
The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

Cons
The waiting list to connect to my bank.

Janay Robinson

5 Star Rating

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Pros
How detailed you can make your services.

Cons
There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Crystal Cervantes

Great for ones who work alone.

Reviewed 2019-09-25

My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

Pros
The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Cons
I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Nick DiLoreto

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Pros
Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

Cons
I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Kevin Brown

Great Booking System

Reviewed 2019-10-07

Pros
Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person

Cons
I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Denise Paddock

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Reviewed 2017-05-29

Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

Pros
The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

Cons
This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Freddy Pagan

Best booking serving

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

Pros
How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

Cons
No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

josh walker

Best of the Best

Great

Pros
Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Cons
N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome

Chandra Ehardt

Good basic system

Reviewed 2019-10-08

Customer service had gone down hill but overall the system is pretty solid

Pros
Ease of use marketing too easy adjustments

Cons
Inability to retract unfair reviews and better customization to text marketing as well as web integration

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Sadie Gray

Best Booking Service!!

Reviewed 2019-09-27

My overall experience with booksy has been awesome! Their customer service is quick and has my satisfaction in their forefront.

Pros
There is no back-and-forth conversation with the clients that are wanting to book. They simply go on there, they look for my open spots, they find the service they want and the app tells them whether there is enough time on that day for That particular service. They request to book it, I confirm it, and email is sent to them… Or a text… And then they are booked! It is as easy and simple as that!

Cons
If I had to look for a “Con” I would say that sometimes the clients don’t realize that I have to confirm the appointment. I have had one person come in thinking that she had an appointment when she had requested it late the night before and I didn’t see it to confirm it or decline.

Zahira Garcia

3 years and counting...

Reviewed 2018-12-12

Booksy makes my life less complicated. I love it!

Pros
I love that I don't have to stop between appointments to answer the phone or to look in my agenda . Booksy is my receptionist. All my clients learned how to use it and they love it

Cons
It doesn't have a waiting list. I'm constantly booked and sometimes my clients will ask me if I can call them if someone cancel an appointment if I Dont write a list I will always forget who ask for a spot as soon as is available . I will absolutely love if Booksy can manage to send a notification to a list of clients that set themselves up on a waiting list. ;)

Lafe Adkins

appointments made easy

Reviewed 2019-09-30

This has made appointment setting very easy for my clients and I dont have to do anything but look at my schedule each day.

Pros
very easy to use for both the business and the client

Cons
can be confusing to clients when multiple employees are taking appointments

Nicola Daws

Simply amazing

Reviewed 2019-02-20

I have really enjoyed using booksy, I can use it on the go when clients phone and I'm not at the salon. It's been really easy to use I have only had 2 problems with it and was fixed within 5 minutes. I know I don't have to stress when I'm away and my staff members won't struggle with using it.

Pros
This software is easy to use, can be used on a pc, tablet or phone. Clients find it easy for booking online. If there is a problem the support is always there and quick to respond

Cons
The only thing I wish it had was more managing software for staff wages and etc so I wouldn't have to pay extra for another software system. Also wish that you didn't have to always have a clients email to send receipts wish it could send to the cellphone number and lastly it needs capabilities for voucher functions

Megan Hollinger

Online Booking is the reason my business continues to grow!

Reviewed 2019-09-25

benefits include my clients finding other beauty services on the same app so they love finding their beauty pros in one spot! managing my appointments is effortless so I can focus behind the chair!

Pros
I love the customization available when booking clients and appointments(color coding, time variations) I also like the templates they have to share so easily on social platforms. I love the Booking integration on social channels and google maps and yelp and IG! App is highly functional and looks good too!

Cons
some of the ways things are worded can be slightly complex on the back end but thankfully they have an incredible support system in place!

Jessa Marie

Easy & Convenient. Time saving.

Reviewed 2017-05-30

Less on my phone just to deal with clients. MORE clients

Pros
Clients get to book their appointment right through their phone anytime of the day. No waiting time for reply backs and miss calls, vice versa. Appointment reminders are amazing! There are no excuses for clients to "forget" their rendez-vous. I love the review options where my clients gets a notification to review my service right after. I like to use the Message Blast options for up coming promotions I offer..... I LOVE everything about Booksy! It made my life way more easy and convenient! My clients love it too!

Cons
The payments through the app isn't eligible in Canada yet! That's the only con for me. I'm waiting for the payment option to be eligible.

FELIX FRISCHEISEN

The best software

Reviewed 2019-09-21

I can have my inventory

Pros
That customers can do their appointment when ever they want it with out calling the spa.

Cons
I can't do cancelation free I have to pay BOOKSY to do it

Lynette Millard

Awesome

Reviewed 2019-09-26

Pros
Easy to use. Very simple. Amazing features. I love the pre pay system as well as the scheduling systems.

Cons
I don’t like that the customer can’t pay remaining balances through the app