Booksy

One solution for managing your calendar and your business.

Booksy Reviews

Pros

It’s easy and accessible, I love that my clients can book when ever they want with out having to go through me.

LL

Larissa L.

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. Its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

tf

tracy f.

I love the ease of convenience and the flawless layout of the app. Best value for the money paid.

MP

Matthew P.

Cons

Not being able to remove or hide negative reviews.

MS

Monica S.

The text message reminders have the booksy name first so clients get confused about who they are from. The booksy name should be at the back or not at all.

MD

Michelle D.

HC

Holly C.

All in one CRM like App

My overall experience was a great experience and i will continue to use this app.

Pros

It acts like a CRM but a great scheduling app.

Cons

None everything is perfect and i would high recommend this to all my entrepreneurs.

Wonderful app

My overall experience is wonderful

Pros

Cons

I’m not quite sure at the moment, i know there were like two things that i didn’t care for much but, none that comes to mind at this very moment.

Long time customer

It was good at first, after covid things changed, mainly getting help and customer service.

Pros

All in one marketing tool. Great for new stylist as it helps bring in clients.

Cons

Customer service is not as good as when I originally started with them. Not all features work properly. I feel like they started to nickel and dime. Can't choose how you wanted deposits taken ( has to go thru their payment system). Was not as customizable as I'd like it to be

Awful

Awful

Pros

It will allow you to reproduce appointments for return clients.

Cons

Everything. Not user friendly. Server goes down often. Not easy to edit appointments and difficult for clients to book online. I was with Genbook and Genbook merged with Booksy, so disappointing.

We're so sorry you've had this experience changing platforms. Any change, no matter how big or small, is a challenge and we want to do what we can to make the transition easier for you. We'd encourage you to attend any of our weekly webinars or reach out to support to see everything Booksy can do.

I loved Booksy!

Never had a issue very affordable

Pros

Online booking for my clients I liked the most

Cons

Nothing really. No complaints at all. Perfect

Perfect Assistant

My overall experience with Booksy is wonderful!!!. The customer service and response time is amazing. There’s nothing more frustrating than being in the middle of trying to do something , needing assistance, but you are unable to connect with help desk or support until the next day.

Pros

The selling point for me was the automatic appointment reminders that are sent to the customers. I used to sit up every night and send out appointment reminders to all of my customers.

Cons

When the sw did not allow for deposits.

Great service

besides the few glitches i have had a pleasant experience with booksy. I like how it is integrated with GOOGLE, Instagram, and FB.

Pros

besides the customer service i like that i can send booking reminders to customers as well as they get an automated message to leave a review I can post reviews to my IG Its integrated with GOOGLE, FB and IG I can post pictures to my profile

Cons

when sending confirmations it does not give the client an option to click on "confirm" rather it just send the confirmation. the photos that come on my fb page does not reflect my service for example- there is a picture under each service and sometimes a guy/girl is having a laser treatment and I work with waxing. my cancellation policy and my no-show policy are different and I wish i could use both depending on the circumstance.

Independent Barber

Excellent

Pros

Love Booksy since joining it has help me with marketing, scheduling, and keeping track of business transactions. I highly recommend it for anyone that is Up and coming Entrepreneurs and self employed individuals

Cons

More marketing ads added to software and more exposure clients reviews and ratings

Powerful tool and easy to use.

Since the implementation of Booksy, we have automated the entire operating system of the salon so that the organization of the agenda of the staff, is done much more efficiently and effectively, additionally have increased our levels of productivity, in addition to customer satisfaction, as they should not wait long to be served, another fundamental aspect is the generation of alert and notifications that keeps active the group of stylist and hairdressers. On the other hand it offers us the possibility of generating financial reports with just one click, the fact of being able to take the invoicing with this tool has been of great help for us.

Pros

Booksy is a platform for scheduling appointments, is very easy to use and configure, does not require learning curve, is also very complete, has a self-service portal built so that your customers can self-manage and make the reservation in the agenda with the professional of their choice, additionally, provides other benefits such as: staff planning, real-time scheduling and automated appointment management, point of sale (POS) and a powerful marketing and loyalty tool. Its layout of the board is very visual which facilitates having the most timely information at your fingertips. It has a very affordable price and in general it is a very functional program.

Cons

It is necessary to incorporate the inventory control functionality so we can centralize all administrative aspects of salon management with this tool.

Amazing booking app!

It’s very convenient to schedule any appointments, especially for a haircut

Pros

It’s pretty simple and easy to use. Nice-looking interface.

Cons

It does not save my “preferences” and asks every time for the when the app is launched.

Thank you so much for the feedback! We're glad you're enjoying the convenience of online booking.

Booksy Review

Foxy has solve so many problems in my business that allows people to give me reviews pay a fair appointments in advance it text them emails them and make sure that I don’t have to spend my time answering phone calls and text

Pros

But I could use this as a point of sale versus paying for square and PayPal also that Clients could pay me in advance and I can vary the amounts

Cons

Help desk on different time zone, and constant emails

Its Hard to teach an old barber new tricks!

I get people who look me up on booksy. People will find you and you will begin to develope a following after great reviews. People who move to las vegas are new to the Valley. They need a barber . They find me on Booksy. In thier area. Booksy pulls it up. Experience 2 to 3 people a week that i normally wouldnt have gotten if not for booksy. It truly pays for itself if you get just 1 new person a month from of Booksy.

Pros

It was Simple! The software was easy to maneuver around on my android. It frees my hands up and my time . Which is a valuable thing in the barber industry . Book and keep moving. Love.it.

Cons

This wouldn't fall under the category of dislike necessarily! But, it would be nice to have some picture or photo of what the person looks like. Walking into a busy shop. There have been times that person walks in the shop and I can not identify them. They sit. If I could have an IDEA or better idea of the person of their hair height and photo ..something. Uber does it. Technology takes away the personal connection. Late nights in my shop to open a barbershop door to whomever that booked on booksy. Let me see your face before i open the door to the shop. Or get into a strange vehicle for a ride home.. with a stranger... GETIT. MAKE IT MANDATORY TO UPLOAD A PICTURE ON 1ST VISITS. I THINK THAT WOULD BE AWESOMEEEE...THANKS FOR LISTENING.

Best Software

I love it. Its awesome! And the help is always friendly even when you have silly questions they are always willing to help.

Pros

I have used booksy a long time ago when they just started, then went back on the books and paper for a while, then they came to see me and i saw so many upgrades and features, i dont use any other apps, they are the best of the best in salon business, i can do anything and everything i need to. Amazing software, easy and user friendly. I LOVE IT!

Cons

I Have nothing negative to say. Except for the gallery could be easier to use.... if you click on a pic and want to go back it takes you to the top again. if you could go back and stay where you are that would be great otherwise you have to keep scrolling down. or if they could add in sections in the gallery like example.. in the salon business. say you have a full service salon. in one folder Nails, in another folder , Hair, ect. that would be awesome. or to categorize the peoples images in the salon. for example.... (Me) Chantelle and all my images under my name in a folder separate from Dee or sons images. so that way everyone creates their own profiles.

Hairstylist Best Assistant

Booksy has truly helped me with keeping up with my appointments. My clients are able to book faster. I can add new services and specials. I love all the FREE marketing tools that are used to help stylist.

Pros

The price, amazing customer support, user friendly, easy to use, all features are helpful for anyone owning a business.

Cons

In the beginning they didn't offered a payment option but now they do. I want them to work on it alil more.

Gain and Retain is the name of the game!

Pros

This is the most user friendly and useful booking app I’ve ever used. It makes it so easy to gain new clients while making your return clients feel just as special. With all of the customized emails and social media support it’s makes my job easier knowing my clients can always find me on any platform.

Cons

As some of the features are really cool like the boost. Making it where you can offer happy hours to fill your day faster. But at 30% for the clients first visit it can get a little spendy.

so easy in my day to day business

I absolutely swear by it. keeps life organized and clients accountable

Pros

I love that the interface is easy for both the salon and our clients to use. its awesome that I have so many different reports at my fingertips.

Cons

sometimes, things disappear and we need to log out and log back in. but the glitches are getting better.

Dynamic Booking App

I have gained clientele because Booksy allows people to search barbers in their particular area. No more overwhelming text & calls about appointment schedules. Booksy is great in so many ways, I don't have enough time or space to explain why I love this app!

Pros

The ease of using Booksy is amazing. My clients like the reminders & the option to book right from their phone. I like that I can show pictures, create flyers, allow my clients to book through Instagram, and the list goes on. I definitely chose the right booking app.

Cons

The waiting list to connect to my bank.

5 Star Rating

Pros

How detailed you can make your services.

Cons

There is nothing that I dont like about this software.

Great for ones who work alone.

My over all experience using this app is great I just don't really like you can't see what is pending to be deposited into your account I do not like that you cannot set a lunch time continuously and I am very upset that they took away the bounce back text messages but over all it's a great app to utilize if you work alone.

Pros

The pros of this software is that your clients can book 24 hours A-day 7 days a week with out a phone call you can apply a cancelation policy You can describe your services in full you can add a question that they have to answer before they can book that service it's a completely well rounded thought out software for someone who works alone.

Cons

I do not like that they took away the bounce back text messages so when someone would call and you couldn't get to the phone it would send them a text message where they could book their appointments I don't like that you can't set a set lunch time. And I do not like that you cannot see pending deposits. The way they have it set up is confusing

Been a booksy user since close to the beginning.

Less no shows now that I charge for that.

Pros

Man it’s easy to use. I love that the client has an app rather than try and remember a website to use and book.

Cons

I wish I could control frequency and time of reminders. I would love clients got a 12 hour reminder. And could get a reminder first thing in the morning.

Great Booking System

Pros

Ease and App...great costumer service...even haircutting clothes delivered in person

Cons

I would prefer staff to be able to be chosen then the staff's availability

Great company to work with and excellent software scheduling program.

Scheduling. I appreciate this software in that it incorporates resource rooms.

Pros

The layout is user-friendly and has many options and functionality. The help staff are always on top of inquiries and are very, very kind.

Cons

This software needs to implement an SMS calendar function integration (like Cronofy) to integrate with other calendars and automatically push reminders through to Gmail, etc. Also, the business app does not push reminders through of appointments. A user must hand-enter the appointment through the "add to calendar" link by re-opening the appointment after it has been scheduled and including details such as the name of the staff, etc., as well as who will be included on the appointment notification.

Over Charged My Bank Account

Pros

Cons

AWFUL!!!! This app has overcharged my bank account several times. I have tried to contact them several times and they will not get back with me. I have emailed them, called them and no response. I have been very patient. Still no response. Not even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] will respond to me. Just shows the business ethic on their end and the lack of compassion towards the hairdressers that pay them...

Best booking serving

Never had a problem what so ever. Would like a few changes on certain things but I love booksy.

Pros

How convenient it is for both the public and myself.

Cons

No complaints. Never had a problem with it.

Best of the Best

Great

Pros

Great customer service that actually interact with you. Everything is always easy and taken care of. Booksy appreciate their customers and thats why i appreciate them. Highly recommend!

Cons

N/A nothing to complain about. Everything is awesome