Custify Reviews

Custify

Customer success solution for SaaS businesses

Custify

Review Summary

Mihai A.

Our product adoption, upsells and cross-sells have increased once we implemented the workflows, and we're starting to see a reduction in churn as well. Great software - highly recommend it.

Răzvan V.

It’s been quite easy to implement and the team was really helpful providing technical support and recommendations. We got a lot of ideas of great use cases we had not thought of.

Abhijit B.

Ursulla O.

No more sheets - now we automate and get detailed reports.

Felix T.

Răzvan V.

5.0

Loving it so far

We’ve increased our customer satisfaction, resulting in higher revenues for us, the tool pays itself in the first day of the month - highly recommend.

Pros

Various health scores in a 360 view of our customers, very flexible automation engine, actionable tasks and super easy to use UI. Also worth mentioning the great onboarding and follow-up support.

Cons

Nothing so far. We'll review this with with every new use case.

Easy integration, great value

These guys know what they're doing. They're complete professionals. Will save both your developers and your CS team a lot of time.

Pros

Just finished the concierge onboarding. These guys did EVERYTHING to make sure I'm well set up, everything is integrated, and gave me some great ideas to make sure I get better results. We have a small company and I wear many hats so getting this help is great.

Cons

I'm just getting started, so ask me again in a few weeks, but if I had an issue, I'd probably just reach out to the company. They've been very welcoming to questions.

very useful tool

Pros

The flexible workflows you can customize by customer segment and the automation. Also the fact you see multiple health scores, not to mention health trends, on one screen. The task manager that helps you manage your team and keep them focused on the goal.

Cons

No real cons, except an internal one, and that is that we didn't plan enough time to study all the features right from the start. The software is very easy to use, but it's more powerful than it might seem at first. Schedule time with your team to play with it before you get started and make use of their free onboarding support.

Streamlined our Customer Success Processes

Pros

The ability to use detailed metrics to create customer segments and organize them into lifecycles has been extremely helpful. This has allowed us to be extremely efficient as we grow our client base and focus our attention in the areas that need it most. This tool helps our team everyday.

Cons

Setup took a little bit longer as we had a very specific use case, but the customer support team was fantastic in responsiveness and ability to find effective solutions in a timely fashion.

Proactive work reduces churn

I get far better responses now when I talk with my customers. It really helps if you see that your customer is struggel;ing and you contact them. They get this feeling of us knowing their needs. In cases where they had to call us it was just starting off on the wrong foot. Now we have satisfied customers and they say they can depend on us and our service.

Pros

Custify helps us make sure that our clients are actually successful. We can identify when they get stuck on something and help them to solve their issues proactively. We have many times the situation where the customer does not reach out for help until the issue is really big. Many times not even then. They just decide to stop being our customer. Custify and the proactiveness it enables saved us quite a bit of churn.

Cons

I don't know if it's weird, but I actually don't have any complaints. This product makes me happier at my job. I was worried in the beginning that I would be overwhelmed by the functionalities but the user friendly UI and the onboarding services just works.

Data driven decision making finally possible

If you're a data geek like me, who likes to get your data fix quick, go at it deep, and then know exactly which action is the best one to take, I'm not saying this software is magic, but it sure made me a happier CS professional.

Pros

I feel like this product was made for a data person like me. You get as many health scores as you want, plus health history, in one place. You get to see multiple life cycles per customer in one place. And the user experience is so easy, so you never spend 15 minutes trying to locate a feature. Get the data, then use the task manager to go, go, go.

Cons

A dashboard of our revenue data would really complete this software for me. If I understand correctly, they're working on it, so fingers crossed.

CS software that helps us across departments

Overall Custify enables us to manage so many aspects of user outreach. For example it allows us to optimize each onboarding step for example and measure the impact. One of the features we found unique was that we can set different KPIs per user segments and track them differently. Because we have both Free and Paid plans this helps us measure each group separately. I highly recommend Custify to any SaaS.

Pros

We can set segments based on any metric or KPI and then leverage those in playbooks. This way we can target users in need with specific upsells. Or we can leverage health scores and target customers at risk of churn in order to prevent any issues.

Cons

Having a global dashboard would be a big help and would save us more time.

Essential tool we now use almost every day

Good experience with many benefits to our team. We definitely recommend Custify.

Pros

Simple and clear automation engine with many options thanks to the other apps we integrated. Has taken a lot of reporting out of excel and into one interface. Custify also helps us measure and optimize onboarding and reduce involuntary churn. We can also set warning points for at risk users so know who to reach out to.

Cons

Takes time to integrate and you need a clear plan. Without their guidance in the concierge onboarding it would have been much harder.

Easy automation tool we use every day

From my point I can definitely say our team saves time and through all these automations, we’ve actually increased our trial to paid conversion rate. Overall easy to use, great support and highly customizable since we managed to fit it into our stack.

Pros

The integration with our support software and our CRM gives us a full overview of each client’s activity and with health scores we know the stats across our user base

Cons

Emails with activity summaries would help. Also a KG with tutorials on certain features would be a benefit.

Lowered my churn and made my CSM’s job much easier

Got it with concierge onboarding. Everything about this company is dedicated to helping CSMs succeed. It really helped us set things up considering we have a custom crm setup.

Pros

I love the product, but I want to tell you – get the concierge onboarding. They talk to you about your goals, they help your developers, they make sure you're set up and tracking what actually matters to your bottom line.

Cons

I could really use a monthly newsletter that gives me an overview of how my key accounts are doing.

Increased revenue and reduced churn

This will probably be useful to any SaaS company and customer success organization, but if you manage a team, the task manager will make CS collaboration so much more efficient. I would also highly recommend their onboarding support (“concierge onboarding”), which was free of charge to us and a great help, as they pre-configured the platform for us - super time saver. I can highly recommend it to any SaaS team looking to get their churn-numbers right.

Pros

- The task manager here is very much like Trello. You can differentiate labels by color, assign them to your CS managers, and it's very focused on the action everyone needs to take to get to the next step. Very efficient. We have been looking at several platforms and Custify stood out by far with their UI and UX, really state of the art. You can reach everything within a click and the product is really super fast. We are able to track all our KPIs (health scores) and they are all visible in the 360-view. We also can alert ourselves if any of those drop under a defined value. This way we are always proactive with our key customers, instead of waiting for them to cancel.

Cons

I've been thinking about what to write here for a while, but I just really love this product.

Love it!

Seeing multiple health scores at once has been so good. I'd still love to see the revenue data, but even without it, your work will be so, so much easier.

Pros

It lets me see multiple health scores at once, really as many as I want, which is such an improvement from the previous software we used. It just saves me so much time and helps me recommend more strategic suggestions, which makes me look good to my boss.

Cons

I'd love a global dashboard for our revenue data. I'm in charge of getting these numbers to my boss, so that would make my life even easier.

Automation and clear understanding of our user’s recurring activity

I was hesitant to go with a less known tool, but the results speak for themselves. The feedback from our customers – both via email and in the bottom line – have been very positive.

Pros

The automation engine is easy and adaptable and lets us personalize customer journeys in flexible workflows, so that each customer can get the most accurate message. In our saas user usage may vary based on various needs so adapting to that is great.

Cons

Learning to work with it took a bit but this has been a very useful tool, so no big cons.

Flexible CS software that saves us a lot of time

Custify helps us sell more and keep more clients. We’re now better at tracking accounts and taking action on red flags immediately. Highly recommended CS software

Pros

Reports and segmentation features are really good. We know who to target and how. Knowing when to upsell, when a user drops in activity, or when a trial is ready to convert is essential for our bottom line. Onboarding was great and informative too!

Cons

Emails with weekly/monthly reviews would help. So far no major issues.

A tool that helps with data and automation

Has really helped us understand our users and optimize our onboarding and upsell methods. I would strongly recommend it.

Pros

The concierge on boarding is really essential if you want to set this up. Since we don’t have a dedicated CSM department this process was essential to us. It helped us set our KPIs and gave us ideas on what we could do to get better results.

Cons

Lots to learn and on boarding takes some time. But we had a lot of help at all times from their team.

Great tool with essential data and segmentation

Automates and simplifies a lot of our reporting and measuring tasks. It helps us upsell and onboard users - really an essential tool.

Pros

It lets me see all the lifecycles per customer on one screen. In today's world, software products should really make UX as easy as possible. Here, we also have easy access to multiple health scores and health score trends.

Cons

To be honest, I haven't been using it long, so maybe I'm missing something, but for now, no complaints at all.

Easy cs software that solves our basic needs here

The fact that we can customize the integrations and track what and how we send to users is very useful. We now have a clear picture of who is churning, who to call and who to target with auto campaigns.

Pros

Cons

Setup was slow and connecting every tool took a bit of patience. Worth the effort though.

No more sheets, now we have a real CS tool

Their team is very professional and helped us implement. After learning the reports, it helps our workflow a lot.

Pros

Data, data, data. We get all our data on one screen – who uses our product and who doesn’t, how much they're using it, where they get stuck. It has been a time saver, not to mention that once we knew that, we could send personalized help and increased adoption rates.

Cons

Have not experienced major issues so far.

Simple and easy tool every SaaS should use

The time saved with reports and automation makes this an essential software. Implemented the right way, your metrics will improve and you’ll save a lot of time.

Pros

Reporting and segmentation are really useful. Coupled with customer health metrics we get to track users through their journeys, measuring the effectiveness of each action.

Cons

A general dashboard or some detailed help docs on how certain actions are done would be helpful.

An easy integration with great value value in reducing churn

The UX and customization options have been amazing. Integration was a breeze. We had help from their clear documentation and their awesome support. Highly recommend trying it out to see if it fits your business.

Pros

Instead of spending what felt like almost all my time connecting information from all kinds of different places, I can now see so much relevant information on one screen.

Cons

We haven't been using it for a long time. So far, so good.

Life without Custify Would be Awful

Pros

We used Custify EVERYDAY to optimize our relationships with our end customers. I cannot imagine a better solution or a better team to help you deploy their solution. We are now able to provide proactive customer support and deliver real-time tangible value to our end customers.

Cons

We're super fans of Custify <3 We have had such a wonderful experience with the tool and the team.

No more sheets - now we automate and get detailed reports

For my case I love the easy reports and that I don’t have to go through sheets to find the data I was looking for.

Pros

The task manager because it’s so action oriented has been helpful. And you can click on a task and get all the company's info right there and then. The playbooks automation engine has countless options – you can do whatever you need.

Cons

Don’t have anything negative to say right now.

It is simple to use and helps

Finally something that works for us.

Pros

Custify presents the accounts in a simple, cohesive and organized way. Undestanding the health scores, lifecycles, product usage, and my team&#39;s impressions from meetings combine together is really easy and makes work easier.

Cons

There were a few cons I made the company aware of and they took care of those.

Great Product at a Great Price

They have given us a great customer score model and automatic triggers to notify customers and our reps when there are issues or concerns. We are very happy with the Custify product.

Pros

After looking at more expensive options we couldn't afford and several other options that didnt meet the requirements we needed we were thrilled to find custify. It does everything we need for our fast growing saas business without a bill for $1000+ every month. Very highly recommended.

Cons

There is really no con. It took sometime to setup a custom configuration we needed but it was pretty smooth and they were very helpful and responsive to questions.

Great Tool for Our Company?

Custify has been a great tool for our business. Has helped us organize and made our operation more efficient and they have been a pleasure to work with.

Pros

Custify has great tools that make running our business easier. In addition their team is very helpful and reachable. Would recomend to anyone.

Cons

Have had a great expierence with the product. Never had any issues.