Custify Logo

Customer success solution for SaaS businesses

Custify Reviews

Suggested alternatives

zendesk
churnzero
zoho-desk

My overall experience is great. Aside from being a good product at a reasonable price, their customer service is very good.
Client communication has improved, we save time and simplify reports. Their team really seems to care about each client and are very responsive to all our questions or requests.
This CRM tool is very useful and it helps you save a lot of time, while all of your tasks work more smoothly.
At first it’s a bit difficult to use, but once you get the hang of it, you become a duck in the water.

Ovidiu V.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Easy integration, great value

These guys know what they're doing. They're complete professionals. Will save both your developers and your CS team a lot of time.

Pros

Just finished the concierge onboarding. These guys did EVERYTHING to make sure I'm well set up, everything is integrated, and gave me some great ideas to make sure I get better results. We have a small company and I wear many hats so getting this help is great.

Cons

I'm just getting started, so ask me again in a few weeks, but if I had an issue, I'd probably just reach out to the company. They've been very welcoming to questions.

James D.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Software that changed the game for us thanks to its automation features

We don’t have a big team so any task that can be automated is time saved and invested in attention to the client. Custify offered us what no other software did: a team that helps us with a smile on their face, a customer 360 view that allows us to find every information in no time and a great product overall.

Pros

Being able to use an automated process to know when a user is at the end of his trial or when to upsell or upgrade is a big plus. Finding urgent alerts and tasks early in the morning automatically assigned and not having to look for the information manually in different apps is another big plus.

Cons

It may seem expensive at first but in the end, it will save you a lot of money, especially if you implement it correctly.

Jonas S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Love it! Quality improvements needed.

We are very happy overall!

Pros

Custify is extremely fit for purpose and seemingly the only "lightweight" CS tool out there. It has everything you need for your daily business as a CS-Manager and does things well overall. - It's pretty easy to implement- It's very easy to use- It has alle necessary features; especially health scoring is a charm

Cons

You notice how young the company is by counting minor bugs. Nothing severe. But plentiful enough to be annoying from time to time.

Mihai S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

There is no better software on the market

Our business has been doing so much better since we implemented Custify. Clients are satisfied with how fast we respond to any problem that shows up and we have been able to upsell much more than in the past. Since we are not wasting anymore time to identify problems, we have more time for our clients and that can be seen in the churn numbers.

Pros

Our churn has dropped by a lot thanks to Custify. Our entire team has access to the same data, at the same time so it feels like we are together even though in reality we haven’t been in the same room in months. We get alerts based on the health scores we set for our clients so we know exactly when one of them is at a risk of churn, thus we are able to react much faster and keep the client happy by creating a new package.

Cons

None, really. This is by far the best software on the market.

Tudor L.

Accounting, 5,001-10,000 employees

Create for CS, works wonders for Sales

Our department’s experience as well as mine, with Custify, has been more than great. It’s amazing how one software can be used by so many departments, even though it was created with just one department in mind. We are able to get more clients to convert and then turn them into loyal customers. Using Custify saves our team time and I get to touch base with more clients in one day. Interactions with them are on point thanks to the 360 view. The CSMs know exactly what to offer them to keep them happy and loyal.

Pros

The fact that Custify works for sales too is an added bonus for any business. We have converted more clients from Trial to Paid than we were able to in the past. We get access to the clients’ history with our products, the way that they use our features and any problems that they might have had in the past. Based on all of this info, we create custom packages for them and they are happy that they pay for features that they actually use.

Cons

I can’t find a single bad thing to say about Custify.

Stefan-Tudor M.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

An effective CS tool for any growing SaaS

After implementing and connecting everything, the benefits started to be obvious to everyone. It’s a great tool to track app usage and customer insights. We use it to improve customer retention and keep everyone in sync on client information. There’s also cross-tool automation in playbooks so we moved our onboarding flow through Custify. This way we connect certain tools in the same flow and our team can improve steps more accurately. So it’s been a pretty good experience so far.

Pros

Custify has a lot of flexibility in integrations. Took us a bit to connect everything but once we did, our CS team instantly saw the benefits. Segmentation, reporting and health scores are the main features we use and like. Their support is also top notch - always quick to reply.

Cons

Some complexity around certain features like adding health scores. Also no easy way of tracking team performance by team member.

Matthew R.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Effective, easy to use and powerful Customer Success solution

It has been a great experience, from the beginning of the sales cycle. The Custify team has been engaged, available and always ready to help. They made our deployment easy and ensured we successfully adopted the solution. Both the solution and the team are worth recommending

Pros

Custify helped us gain a 360 degrees view of our customers by consolidating CRM, Customer Support, Revenue and Product data. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and provides a broad set of capabilities to manage customer segments, lifecycles, health scores as well as comprehensive dashboarding. Custify Customer Success team has been fully committed to ensure we successfully adopt their product.

Cons

Initially, there wasn't too much product documentation, but now, there is a comprehensive Help Center including a knowledge base, best practices and FAQ's

Theodora S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Not a marketing tool but we do get a lot of insights out of it

In the last 6 months, we have experienced a lot of growth, and because of Custify we could manage a larger number of customers with a small team without jeopardizing the customer experience. It helped us streamline our internal processes between CS and Marketing/Sales efforts.

Pros

- Customer data in one place - Manage and automate tasks properly. - Measuring general and in-depth account manager performance. - Manage a large number clients with a small team

Cons

I wish there were more helpful product documentation materials so that whenever we have a question to first go and check the docs rather than talk to our CSM. Nevertheless, our CSM, Irina, is there for us everytime we need her and her response time is super fast. It is nice to know that whenever you have a problem, somebody will treat it with a high priority and try to solve it fast.

Mihaela B.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Very good CS tool that’s also easy to use

Great experience and a real benefit across our CS and support departments. We get a clear picture of where our users are in the onboarding process, we see everything related to that user in one section, and we know who to focus our efforts on.

Pros

Easy and simple to use product. The Custify support team is amazing. Philipp did a great job onboarding everyone and helping us make some changes to segments and health scores. The segmentation and tasks functions are the features I focus most on. They keep our schedule clear and on track.

Cons

Setting up all the KPIs and health scores was a hassle at first. This was due to the fact we focus on so many things that it seemed we didn't have a clear objective. The dashboard is missing a lot. A way to have an overall look would really help.

Radu D.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Quality CS tool every saas should implement

So far it’s been a real help. Our CS team has their health scores set up with alerts so they basically get an early warning system of when they need to step in. Onboarding has improved significatively as well as calls / CSM / day. Since they don’t waste time in multiple reports through various tools, they can call about 20% more. Bottom line, it’s been a real benefit for us

Pros

User segmentation and automated outreach. These were the features that sold us on Custify. KPI tracking per user plan and automated outreach based on this criteria is what we needed and Custify delivered. Their support team helped us get started and explained everything.

Cons

No major issues. I don’t think the UI is the best and the setup process can take long. In our case we had multiple integrations so that slowed things

SK

Shawn K.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great product with a great team!

First of all big cudos to support and ease of implementation. Custify may seem complicated at first, beside the modern simplistic design, but it really is not. Philipp and the team were here for us every step of implementation and are still here well over a year into using the product. We need something, they are there! More often than not, they develop features we are just about to ask for, and we get a nice update message on our dedicated Slack channel.

Pros

Integration was done over one month, as promised during the first call when we were exploring the product. After the implementation, came fine tuning, we had a million questions, and they answered every single one in a timely manner and to our satisfaction. Features you want to use strictly depend on your own product, if you want to see custom stats about any feature of your product, Custify can help. I personally love the Life Cycles we created and Playbooks!

Cons

We would love to see (and Custify is working on this already) per agent reporting.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

The sidekick we use to keep churn low and reports easy

I don’t think there is a better tool for CS teams out there. Although it wasn’t meant for Support, it fits like a glove and worked wonders for me. I can get my reports done a lot faster than in the past when all of the information was segmented and I had to wait for every piece. Now I get everything in one place. I know which customer to contact, what their problem is, I have their conversation history and I know when they need an upselling and what features they use more.

Pros

I don’t have to work with segmented data from different departments any more. Every piece of information I need on a client ( payment history, chat history, usage of product) is in one place. I can see the clients with poor health scores and do something about it within minutes. I use the company 360 view to the fullest because it saves me a lot of time and has helped me increase the quality of my work.

Cons

It took me a while to get used to the software but the Custify team helped me every step of the way. In the beginning there were also quite a few annoying bugs and software froze but in the last few months everything has been really smooth.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

The Custify app and support has been great

I would say that overall this is a great software to use for Support teams. Personally, I feel like it helps me be more proactive and it helps me identify clients with issues faster. My clients are happier with how fast I can assist them and that can be seen in the low customer churn.

Pros

The tasks that in the past I used to get done by going to a bunch of different people to get the information from, are now done automatically overnight. I see my clients’ history of payments, past issues and chat and this allows me to solve any issue that they have so much faster than I’ve ever been able to. The clients are happy with the time that it takes me to solve their issues and that shows in the low churn.

Cons

When the software was implemented, getting used to it took me a little while, but the Custify team was very helpful.

SV

Shaneel V.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great tool for any organisation

We use Custify everyday and its a great tool to have as it alerts us and provides an excellent experience for customers.

Pros

We can create flows to engage with customers and be proactive in our communication.

Cons

Sometimes we had to deep dive on how we can create certain conditions which are not ideal and requires assistance with the team and they are great in responding and resolving the issue.

MC

Mary C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great software for Customer Success!

Pros

All in one software... I like that it helps us track businesses that are at risk so that we can be proactive and prevent churn. I also like the tasks section, it helps the team be on top of their duties, deadlines, etc. The onboarding is great and Custify team is super helpful.

Cons

It's great but such a complex platform that some things can be easily forgotten if you are not making the adjustments within the platform on daily basis. In all cases, the support team is always there to give us the instructions and help with any questions we may have.

Thomas L.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Customer Success software done right.

Pros

The fact that this software is very customisable to our own needs. Not every customer is the same and being able to really show what need to see per segment is great!

Cons

Nothing really. Every small hiccup we have, we are able to quickly pick up with Custify and they help us out where needed. So nothing to complain about or not like.

Heidi A.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Recommend to any organization looking to automate processes & gain customer insights.

Pros

Custify has put so much time back into my day. Before Custify, identifying growth and revenue was a manual process. Health scores have been a game-changer, and I love that we can drill into our customer activity to view their daily usage. I also use the tagging feature to identify and categorize my portfolio of customers.

Cons

It’d be nice to pull more data into reporting. I would also like to see more editing features added to email templates. It’s a bit limited.

Dragoș S.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A CS tool for the daily user

Awesome experience with their team. We always get a quick reply when reaching out. The tool has really evolved in the past year and with our growing user base it really saves our team time and help us scale.

Pros

One of those tools that now feels essential in day to day work. Custify helps me stay on top of poor health accounts that are at risk of churn and need to be contacted. It also saves me a lot of time in reporting on a particular segment of users. I no longer need developer or management help for getting segmented data -now we keep track of clients’ health scores and get real time notifications when they reach the point of an upsell.

Cons

No detailed documentation like a kb with features. Also some emails with these reports would help.

Prashish M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

A one-stop shop for customer information

Highly recommended. Using Custify brought us all the information we need to better understand our customers: their health scores, customer communication history, features they use, problems they report, what they’re searching for. The answers we provide are tailored to their needs.

Pros

Rather than being blindsided, I am now able to anticipate when a customer is frustrated that he reported a bug two weeks ago and has not yet heard back from us. Having the client’s communication history, I can easily transfer the chat to another colleague, who can fill in the gaps immediately.

Cons

Nothing to add here. After implementing the solution, I began using it as one of my most frequently used tools.

Matthew H.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Data driven decision making finally possible

If you're a data geek like me, who likes to get your data fix quick, go at it deep, and then know exactly which action is the best one to take, I'm not saying this software is magic, but it sure made me a happier CS professional.

Pros

I feel like this product was made for a data person like me. You get as many health scores as you want, plus health history, in one place. You get to see multiple life cycles per customer in one place. And the user experience is so easy, so you never spend 15 minutes trying to locate a feature. Get the data, then use the task manager to go, go, go.

Cons

A dashboard of our revenue data would really complete this software for me. If I understand correctly, they're working on it, so fingers crossed.

Andreea D.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

CS software that helps us across departments

Overall Custify enables us to manage so many aspects of user outreach. For example it allows us to optimize each onboarding step for example and measure the impact. One of the features we found unique was that we can set different KPIs per user segments and track them differently. Because we have both Free and Paid plans this helps us measure each group separately. I highly recommend Custify to any SaaS.

Pros

We can set segments based on any metric or KPI and then leverage those in playbooks. This way we can target users in need with specific upsells. Or we can leverage health scores and target customers at risk of churn in order to prevent any issues.

Cons

Having a global dashboard would be a big help and would save us more time.

Diana G.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

More insights lead to better targeting and messaging

It’s been great. Our churn has reduced, reports are accurate, tracking our clients’ insights is extremely easy now, and we save time on everyday tasks. Every business with an interest in customer success should use Custify.

Pros

Keeping track of our users’ insights has become such an easy task with Custify. The cross-tool automation in playbooks is great. Now we can link the tools we use in the same flow and get the most accurate targeting and more complex messaging.

Cons

I can’t think of a single con for Custify. The setup might be tricky if you try to do it yourself, but you don’t have to because the Custify team does that for you.

Popa R.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Solid CS product with terrific service

Great experience so far. We’ve increased upsells and have a clear view of what is going on with each client. Great tool!

Pros

We tried out several CS tools but Custify seems the best fit for our case. We have multiple plans with various KPIs per each plan. So having a way to target and upsell the right users, to see all client activity and data in one place and to be notified when certain client health scores are met is essential. Also, their customer service is 10/10. I have never worked with such great people.

Cons

No issues so far. They do a great job in adapting to all requests.

BC

Ben C.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Easy API Set Up

We are trying to solve churn with Custify and they have made it easy to see everything in one place or query via the API.

Pros

We love using Custify for automated Slack reminders, their playbooks, and creating internal reporting about our customers.

Cons

They are still a newer product and are building out a lot of new tools that will make it better.

AW

Allison W.

Good Customer Success Tool for a Great Price

Pros

Good customer support/success, they listen to customers a lot about what features they wantRelatively easy to use - there is not a lot of training required to get up and running once you have your data coming inA lot of new features/improvements on a regular basisReally good price compared to competitorsIt has been instrumental in our ability to support a large group of customers with a small team

Cons

Setting up playbooks and health scores can be a little tricky, but their CS team will usually talk it through with you and give you adviceWish there were more integrations with more revenue tools like Chart Mogul or Quickbooks