Stova Reviews

Suggested alternatives

cvent-event-management
swoogo
bizzabo

I am with an account manager that is on top of it and takes care of me, that is half the battle. Easy to set up a registration and easy to get help from the support team.
Etouches has been so wonderful for my first event. Since the software was created by event planners, it is very very user friendly and has helped create a great website to register for our event.
Top successes include continued ease of use, great customer support, good online learning, useful API, great integration between modules, great onsite experience.
There is also a loss of some functionailty with the simplification of the system.
Our overall experience has not been the greatest - the amounts of threats that they make for billing less than 60 days from receiving the bill is unprofessional and for sure created a bad taste.
I dread having to figure out new features. Of the time, I end up emailing customer service because I cannot find what I need.

JK

Jamie K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Satisfied Customer

I am not the one on my team that builds the websites, but i do utilize it daily for reporting and assist with editing prior to going live. Happy with the experience.

Pros

It is a simple software that is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. It has all the features for what a meeting planner needs for their programs.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

MT

Meghan T.

MCT Review

easy

Pros

I find the support staff very quick and efficient when you need help. They always seem to have a solution to my problem.

Cons

I've been working in etouches since 2012, so I have become very accustomed to its functions and terminology. However it can be quite confusing in the beginning. When we dealt with the account level and different uploads that had to happen to attached speakers to sessions, it was a very cumbersome process. I feel like etouches is always changing though and improving these processes, so that is very encouraging.

Ed

Elvire d.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Not a good experience at all : we do not recommend it and are now changing our software

I don't find now any benefits from this software actually, I am probably kid myself because we had a very bad experience. But we choose Etouches at the very beginning because we had the feeling that they do understand our job and our problems. the Registration module is very complete but we have the feeling that now they just want to sell their products without any willing to improve their products....

Pros

Registration module : eReg, it is very complete and flexible. You can manage any type of event using it, but event in this module you can find discripencies and inconsistency as everywhere in the woftware

Cons

support team : useful when you have a simple question (such as how to push a button !) but completely unuseful when you have real problem ! not a good customer services at all !

TT

Tennile T.

Used other for 2+ years

Say yes to Aventri!

Pros

Initially seeking a platform such as this our company found that other developers were not as user-friendly as Aventri. When we were introduced and walked through the demo, we were pleased to take ownership of our events, develop microsites and etc. instead of outsourcing and paying those extreme fees. It is a very powerful, user-friendly platform. The support team is always there and willing to help whether by phone or email within a reasonable timeframe.

Cons

The lack of functionality with the eSurvey module. I think it should be comparable to other platforms like SurveyMonkey.

MW

Maarten W.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

It's Event Excellence

We use eTouches to give us all the functionality that we need to organize and execute our events. eTouches integrates perfectly into our Marketing Automation platform which allows us to completely streamline all our business process.

Pros

It's a great solution because they focus on the aspects specific to events. They also offer a lot of connectivity into other systems, something a good marketing solution cannot do without.

Cons

There should be more people using this software. This would allow them to grow and develop even more functionality.

KV

Kaitlyn V.

Apparel & Fashion, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Good and bad points..

Overall: This has a lot of nice features and is fast when working correctly, but you may have trouble getting started and using it, especially if you're a small business and don't have dedicated employees for event management. It is expensive. We did benefit from using this after hiring a more tech savvy employee who could use it somewhat well. The reports helped us gain insights and improve our following events.

Pros

Pros: Technical support that is easily accessible anytime via phone or email, nice reporting and analysis, numerous features, dashboard showing revenue among other stats, RSVP feature, multiple types of attendees, API, activity tracking, and ticket scanning. It has a lot of extras and nice features, fast and powerful when working correctly. It functioned for us as a small business.

Cons

Cons: Difficult to use even with the tech support.. it was incredibly daunting getting this set up. I did not at all look forward to using it. The price is rather high and there were some extra fees. We had difficulties with payment processing. It was not easy to use with the other systems we already have well established for our business.

SG

Susanne G.

An Accountant's Review

We can project accurate numbers and set realistic goals for successful events.

Pros

I am writing this review from an accounting standpoint. I enjoy the reporting function in Aventri. Seeing past event registration trends and comparing them to current year numbers helps our team stay on goal with our revenue related to registrations.

Cons

Some of the reports can be a little tricky to unpack, this could be because our team didn't set them up in the most ideal way though.

JM

Jennebeth M.

Excellent Platform and User-Friendly: The best way to manage events

It's an all-in-one event management module. We've been using etouches for a year now and it's worth to keep it as registration is process is made-easy. No difficulties on any integration and creating your entire registration process. They have a ready-to-use templates that you may use if you are not a "super-techy" person like me. Uncomplicated in terms of monitoring your registration process like...

GF

Genevieve F.

1-10 employees

Etouches made registration management easier.

User-friendly and good training materials. We also appreciated the customization capabilities.

Pros

We loved that etouches software allowed more freedom for us when working with registrations, and was really user friendly. We appreciated that it was easy to train all of our registration staff to use this platform on-site prior to a meeting. Additionally, the customer support and training materials were good for our needs.

Cons

Even more customer service would have been great. And adding more keyword searches when looking through the support materials.

Events Services, 11-50 employees

Good event software

Overall good registration tool with a great staff to help with any issues.

Pros

Fairly easy to navigate and use, customer service was quick and professional, lower overall cost than many other event software platforms.

Cons

Has some limitations as a system - does not do And/or conditional formatting, and the survey reporting isn't great

EH

Elizabeth H.

eReg is life changing!

eReg has changed our lives! With our previous event registration system, there were constant complaints from attendees about the registration process. To the extent that nearly all of our registrants would actually register by phone or through staff in the office. What's the point of having and online registration platform. Now 95% is done through eReg, enabling our staff to use their energy and...

KT

Kati T.

End User Friendly and Great Customer Service

Pros

I enjoy all the features and modules that Aventri has to offer. They also provide great customer support. It is end user friendly which made it easy to integrate into our non-profit associations.

Cons

The website editing and formatting can be frustrating at times.

KL

Kristin L.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great Product for Smaller Company

It has been good. I've always gotten answers and I like the online chat feature for help.

Pros

The price was right on target for our needs. As we don't have a huge number of users /attendees so this fit our needs. It gives us more than we needed which allows us to build and grow with it down the road.

Cons

There are a few features I learned we can't do but I know you can't please everybody. It's also pretty minor. There are lots of pages/ place to go so sometimes it's hard to remember where to go for more in depth changes.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Great event registration software!

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly event registration software with a great support team and great customer service. I love the reporting features and how I can quickly send a snapshot of the meeting details to show where we are.

Cons

It has been a pleasure to use so far. I haven't had any bad experiences with customer support like some others have mentioned.

VM

Vanessa M.

Public Safety, 51-200 employees

Use

Pros

The program is very user friendly. Training was very thorough. Integration into our CRM system went well.

Cons

We set up our registration in the test atmosphere - it would be nice to transfer over them to the live system ourselves instead of relying on customer service.

MN

Maria N.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Nickel & dimed for a pieced together solution

Pros

The *promises* pre-purchase of ease of use, integration and transparency in pricing

Cons

Everything that was promised seemed to dissolve after the contract was signed. They've since changed their pricing model to line-item charge for modules promised as a holistic solution. I need dev help for every change I make and the redirects throughout the registration flow significantly hurt my attendee conversion.

LW

Lizette W.

e-touches = events made easy!

I only came on board to manage our event after invitations was sent out - I missed out on training and the initial process. After an hour of training I took over - it was painless. Once I was familiar with the basics of the system it was a pleasure to run the event! Information/lists are available and correct Online registrations a bit of a challenge - not e-touches though, registrants' mistakes (but very easy to sort out on e-touches) Payments/refunds 100% manageable and accurate Onsite registration - again, should be easy and accurate, except for registrants who changed places with others without prior heads up Badge management was never as easy as with e-touches! Lastly - there is always someone available to assist - whether a telephone call or an e-mail. Thank you e-touches!

JM

James M.

Amazing software!

We have been using etouches for all our events for online registration as well as email marketing and the performance is terrific! etouches is easy to use and very user-friendly. We just need to set up several templates and with a few clicks then our email campaigns are ready to go. It also allows us to analyze the data and generate specific email lists from time to time,which is very important as we would be able to adjust our marketing plans for the events depending on the data. It saves us much time in doing tedious jobs and allows us to put more effort in event production and execution. We are now more efficient at work because of this amazing software! We would definitely recommend etouches for event planning and management.

Computer & Network Security, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Aventri - Event Review

Overall though Aventri does provide a product that does the basics of putting on an event. But just be prepared to do things manually.

Pros

For the price it did what it said it was going to do. We were able to have an event platform, mobile app and badge printing on site.

Cons

Again the price though was a downside because we found out a lot of the tools we needed were an extra cost and we didn't find this out until we were onsite at the event. A lot of pieces we had to do were manual, which took us as a time a lot of time to complete. We had a issues with printing on site and the team we had onsite at 2 of our events were not easy or great to work with.

JC

Julien C.

All-in-one event management platforrm and also for associations

I have been using event software for now more than 15 years and I use Etouches every day for : - managing members communication with easy emails / template / dynamic content - managing new event (with templates) and with regards to members' quality - creating cross event reports about demographic, evolution and financial perspective A nice use is also to let your attendees to event update themselves your global CRM database. The only con I see would be sometimes the complexity for some very advanced functions but then the support is there and having live support by chat is really convenient

TZ

Todd Z.

Events Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Excellent Registration Solution for Today's Event Professional's Needs

TeccSociety's commitment to delivering cutting-edge and innovative event technology education and solutions to event professionals continued this year. The TeccSociety management team conducted a thorough request for proposal (RFP) and determined that etouches would deliver the registration solution experience required based on our extensive scoping requirements. We were thrilled with the event set up support team servicing our account, and their ability to provide additional suggestions to enhance the data collection and user experience. Etouches is a Certified TeccPartner for good reason and we look forward to continuing to partner with them in the future.

DH

Damian H.

One of the best registration systems for conferences

The system is very easy to use, and there is lots of functionality for complex requirements. It is one of the easiest to add fields and options. The emailing functionality is excellent with lots of flexibility built in for templates. The reporting is one of its best features of this system with a superb dashboard to analyse where you are with bookings, options, revenue, and more, at any time you need.

AN

Angela N.

Ranching, 1-10 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Used for a three day multiple registrations

Pros

I like how easy the program was to use. I got on the registration builder, followed the directions and created my pages. The customer service was very helpful. Whenever I had a question I was able to chat with someone online instantly.

Cons

The one thing I didn't like was I needed a specific price reduction and this site wasn't able to it. Since it was a specific price reduction that I needed, it wasn't the programs fault that I needed. it.

LK

Liz K.

Conference Management Made Easy

etouches is an incredible powerful tool - perfect for collecting registrations, setting appointments, collecting excerpts for presentations and much, much more. We love the ability to integrate many parts of the planning process into one platform so we aren't learning and customizing several different platforms for our needs.

MI

Mireia I.

Etouches Platform

We have been using etouches platform for the last 3 years for our FRESH Conference. The user friendly platform allows you to "taste and play" in many different ways, without having a big software/technology knowledge.