Aventri Reviews

Pros

The reporting is one of its best features of this system with a superb dashboard to analyse where you are with bookings, options, revenue, and more, at any time you need.

DH

Damian H.

I am with an account manager that is on top of it and takes care of me, that is half the battle. Easy to set up a registration and easy to get help from the support team.

LP

LaDonna P.

It is still suitable for running things like smaller events like lunches, or dinners for under 50 people. Its a very good RSVP system to track various attendees types, needs and selection choices.

AY

Alex Y.

RB

Rachael B.

I dread having to figure out new features. Of the time, I end up emailing customer service because I cannot find what I need.

LD

Leah D.

4.3

Great Platform for Event Management

It has made the entire event management process easier. It is user friendly for my guests and very easy for me to see who has registered and their corresponding responses to the registration page.

Pros

It is extremely easy to manage the registration list for my events. I also like the survey feature.

Cons

I wish when I exported the Attendee Info to PDF it was more readable. I have to use the excel version always.

Very good customer support

Pros

Good customer support very rarely get sent to hold when I call in. Staff is friendly and if they cannot solve the issue for me immediately, they follow up regularly to inform me where my ticket is in the process. Aventri has so many features that we have yet to utilize. The previous software ran out of features that we needed where as Aventri seems to keep adding more to the portfolio before we even realize its something we need. They are constantly upgrading and improving. Our customer success team is very friendly and engaging and often follows up on our support tickets.

Cons

The reporting system is complex. It would be pretty much impossible to maneuver successfully without dedicated support.

Consider Your Options! CVENT & Salesforce Are Much More Reliable & Trustworthy!

Aventri software itself is easy to use for the most part, with the exception mentioned above regarding the text content. Our overall experience has not been the greatest - the amounts of threats that they make for billing less than 60 days from receiving the bill is unprofessional and for sure created a bad taste. I highly recommend looking into a different and more reliable resource if you are sourcing registration portals, top 2 would be CVENT and Salesforce which are also more user friendly and customizable. Etouches generally has many changes over the course of the years as well so if you do choose this solution be sure that you can easily adapt to new layouts often.

Pros

The software itself is easy to use and is pretty much user friendly

Cons

When trying to edit pages the text formatting is always all different and you have to redo the formatting constantly. You can literally hit the return key and the next line of text is a different size, different font, spacing is off, it is not simple and easy. Even when you try to reformat by clearing all formatting and starting over it still is not consistent. Customer service in terms of billing...

Great product

Pros

Aventri has an ever expanding portfolio of services that have been extremely helpful with out event management. Their customer service is fabulous and they consistently go above and beyond in their service.

Cons

Their rapid growth strategy has led to inconsistencies in their software. We've experienced recent outages of service which are quickly fixed, but inconvenient to us and our clients.

Overall thumbs up

The ability to clone event after event makes less work on building out your event registration. You also learn from your mistakes of what you should have included and can easily make adjustments on your next event.

Pros

It's familiarity. I've been using Aventri (formerly etouches) since it was in Beta form. The registration system has good reporting features that make administrative work easy.

Cons

As an administrator managing the networking meetings, I would like to see better reporting functionality and search features. This module is really lacking in it's reporting functionality that will most likely drive us to use another platform.

Aventri (formerly eTouches) is a fully-featured event management platform

Excellent customer support! Very happy with the overall experience after running events using Aventri / eTouches since about 2014.

Pros

Tons of flexibility in how to manage registration processes and stay organized with registrations and name badges. I also like how easily it integrates with lead collection technologies.

Cons

I feel their website / e-registration module could be improved in both looks and functionality, and I think it's disappointing a mobile app feature is no longer included with their desktop plan pricing. Too expensive for the mobile option so we end up using a 3rd party.

We use Aventri for multiple clients

Pros

We use Aventri for annual conference registration for a number of our clients and it is so intuitive and easy to use. Plus, anytime I have a question, customer service has been so easy to work with. The reporting is great and I think this is an awesome product for conference registration.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I completely dislike. If you allow registrations from the same email address, there isn't a way to alert someone that they are already registered. Which is the only thing that I didn't like about it.

Making Events Easy

In order to reduce complexity we are moving to Aventri, which will be able to manage a large amount of the workload and coding that the current systems needs.

Pros

The web interface and easy to program options make Aventri a simple process for basic event management and allows you to put all the elemtns in one place. The interaction with other packages is also very reliable and easy to set up, especialy the interface with Saleforce.

Cons

If possible there can be too many options and the limited number of fields can cause an issue, especially it there are sub questions whcih take up one of the slots. There is also a loss of some functionailty with the simplification of the system.

Great event registration software!

Pros

Easy to use, user-friendly event registration software with a great support team and great customer service. I love the reporting features and how I can quickly send a snapshot of the meeting details to show where we are.

Cons

It has been a pleasure to use so far. I haven't had any bad experiences with customer support like some others have mentioned.

Muito bom

Pros

Agilidade muito bom não acho um produto difícil é um produto que você consegue manusear

Cons

Gosto de tudo fácil manuseio simples e detalhado não te deixa na mão podem comprar que vão

Our complicated ticketing was made much simpler!!

TEDxSydney is a one day event, with a complicated ticketing/purchasing process and many categories of attendees. In the past, we have managed this complexity via a combination of spreadsheets and home-grown databases, which has often resulted in loss of information or registrants on the day, as well as created challenges with reconciling multiple lists of registrants. We used etouches for our event this year, and it made such a difference to have one source of truth for all our registrations, payments and refunds, and to allow us to have an easy and quick snapshot of all our attendees at our fingertips.

Pros

I enjoyed having a one-stop shop for all our registrations and the super-flexible configuration capability that handled most of our complex needs. We were able to accommodate all of the attendee categories with the variety of set-up options within eReg. I also liked the ability to link events to mailing lists in eMarketing, which we only really scratched the surface with this year. Next year, we plan to integrate them together even more. We also really benefitted from the ability to print badges for the event on the day directly from etouches. Again, we did not use this to its full potential this year, so looking forward to utilising the software even more in this area next year.

Cons

One big challenge we had was the requirement to have at least one public category of attendee that, apparently, cannot be sold out. There had to be an option for people to select when they went to register. Our event is not a public event and purchases/registrations are by invite only, but invitations sometimes went out to more people than we had tickets available for or, alternatively, had an expiry...

etouches for association management

Kellen has partnered with etouches since 2012. We have seen the company grow & prosper, and we are very pleased with the results. Top successes include continued ease of use, great customer support, good online learning, useful API, great integration between modules, great onsite experience. Some of the challenges include lack of development of the online booth sales & management module (ebooth),...

Cons

Robust product with some limitations, great support - worth considering if you can afford it

Mostly positive experience. Interface is relatively modern looking - I think it got a facelift recently. Aventri is a solid product. Big companies use it, presumably they have done their due diligence when selecting an events management platform. I also evaluated others like Cvent, eventbrite, etc. Naturally it’s way more capable than simpler yet way more affordable systems that are bolted on like...

Pros

Mostly easy to use - lots of online resources and guides to self-learn - online and phone support is quite responsive and knowledgeable. Robust feature set. - rsvp reporting is solid - custom field questions is solid - pre populated field in registration form is useful - almost any sort of option has been built in - I primarily focus on RSVP, attendance and invites - can set agendas for breakout sessions etc. - can build a website based on backend info of the event - i.e. update info in the backend and it is immediately reflected on website and reg form. - easy to send invite and rsvp reports by specific filters (e.g. sales rep) - integrates with boomset which makes badge printing almost completely painless

Cons

- Can be expensive to purchase - Does take time to learn the platform - Website builder needs updating for responsive design (beta was released and it’s good) - Difficult to access event information or update event via mobile device - i.e. there is no mobile app for the event planner. This is a huge pain, actually - mostly for getting guest list or dashboard level info. - costs even more for additional features compared to similar competitors

One of my favorite event management platforms!

I have been able to better coordinate discount codes for certain registrants plus offer various registration types, which has saved me a lot of time and communication. Another prior issue was CEU scanning, which with Aventri will be much more streamlined, will reduce congestion and will require less staff volunteers.

Pros

The most helpful tool for me is their Custom Reporting feature. I can find exactly what I need, when I need it. I also really enjoy being able to see the website update automatically as I make any changes or updates. The new BETA version is so much better!

Cons

I have no complaints at this time other than its high price. Any issues I encounter are quickly remedied by their fantastic support staff. They typically respond pretty quickly and escalate the issue if needed. I also appreciate the opportunity to leave feedback on each ticket.

Run. Run Away Fast.

Overall experience: terrible. Benefits I've realized: literally any other software would be better than this. I'm counting down the days until our contract is up.

Pros

The ONLY positive thing I have to say about this software is this: The customer service team seems to have it pretty much together...which they'd have to because I can imagine they are quite busy with all the customers trying to figure out their convoluted system.

Cons

Where do I begin? - Upon trying to get out of our 3-year contract (after suffering through months of painful training), we were told by our sales rep that "Aventri is incredibly intuitive" and "there are endless features if you'd just go through the training". Well we did go through the training. The free training, that is. Aventri wanted another $2,500 for private training with our team! If your product...

MCT Review

easy

Pros

I find the support staff very quick and efficient when you need help. They always seem to have a solution to my problem.

Cons

I've been working in etouches since 2012, so I have become very accustomed to its functions and terminology. However it can be quite confusing in the beginning. When we dealt with the account level and different uploads that had to happen to attached speakers to sessions, it was a very cumbersome process. I feel like etouches is always changing though and improving these processes, so that is very encouraging.

Multi Event platform for association that becomes our CRM

We are organizing around 10 events per year which are our touchpoint with our members and all the community. Etouches has been first our registration software. What we value most is: Registration setup : - managing members only rate with automated filters - easy design of the pages - setup administrative invoices and other documents - management of complex information gathering (session,...

Cons

Not a good experience at all : we do not recommend it and are now changing our software

I don't find now any benefits from this software actually, I am probably kid myself because we had a very bad experience. But we choose Etouches at the very beginning because we had the feeling that they do understand our job and our problems. the Registration module is very complete but we have the feeling that now they just want to sell their products without any willing to improve their products....

Pros

Registration module : eReg, it is very complete and flexible. You can manage any type of event using it, but event in this module you can find discripencies and inconsistency as everywhere in the woftware

Cons

support team : useful when you have a simple question (such as how to push a button !) but completely unuseful when you have real problem ! not a good customer services at all !

eReg is life changing!

eReg has changed our lives! With our previous event registration system, there were constant complaints from attendees about the registration process. To the extent that nearly all of our registrants would actually register by phone or through staff in the office. What's the point of having and online registration platform. Now 95% is done through eReg, enabling our staff to use their energy and...

Cons

We use eTouches for our event registrations.

Pros

eTouches is very user friendly and easy to explain to someone how to use the registration. Easy to walk attendees through the process. Many ways to customize each event as we need,

Cons

Sometimes the email system does not work with some firewalls. eTouches is sometimes hard to get to merge with other programs that we use for different parts of our events.

I'm thrilled with how easy eTouches has made my marketing life

I love how easy eTouches is to use, in all aspects. It's incredibly intuitive and user friendly, it meets every need that we have from setting up registrations, to marketing events, and syncing it back to our Salesforce database. It's an essential part of every event and program that we run and helps our small staff get things done efficiently, quickly, and produce really high-level materials. There...

Satisfied Customer

I am not the one on my team that builds the websites, but i do utilize it daily for reporting and assist with editing prior to going live. Happy with the experience.

Pros

It is a simple software that is easy to navigate and use on a daily basis. It has all the features for what a meeting planner needs for their programs.

Cons

I do not have any negative comments at this time.

Robust suite of software that helped us take our executive event to a new level

The etouches suite offers support for absolutely every aspect of event planning and management imaginable including: registration, emarketing, dynamic agenda, social media integration, seating charts, call for papers, budgeting, project management, customized reports, an event mobile app, and a platform to build a complete event web site within the system. etouches helped us to achieve organizational...

It's Event Excellence

We use eTouches to give us all the functionality that we need to organize and execute our events. eTouches integrates perfectly into our Marketing Automation platform which allows us to completely streamline all our business process.

Pros

It's a great solution because they focus on the aspects specific to events. They also offer a lot of connectivity into other systems, something a good marketing solution cannot do without.

Cons

There should be more people using this software. This would allow them to grow and develop even more functionality.

Event Registration

Really great! I am with an account manager that is on top of it and takes care of me, that is half the battle. Easy to set up a registration and easy to get help from the support team!

Pros

The developers of Aventri "get" what meeting planners need and have developed a platform that is easy to use. With the lack of time, I was looking for a registration system that was dependable and easy to set up. They did the "thinking" for me.

Cons

There are hidden gems and things you can do but unless you use it to the fullest you may not discover these. Aventri needs to better understand all the marketing initiatives that we have as media companies at our disposal and find a way to work these into the system. Example: Conversion Pixel which tracks registrations via Google for Google advertising. Needed to place the pixel on the confirmation but no way to do this after talking with Support many times. We ended up doing Google tag manager instead. But it doesn't track the confirmations. Just a thought!