All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Freshworks CRM Reviews

Pros

With freshsales the user will know more tools to evaluate potential customers. Freshsales has an excellent communication, which we highly recommend to handle sales opportunities.

Brendan T.

Read the full review
Freshsales has been a great tool to gain visibility into my lead flow and deal pipeline. The software is easy to learn, has excellent deal visibility and a great reports module.

Adam M.

Read the full review
We have amazing customer service and FreshSales helps us do so. The notes, the deals, the appointments we can set, is all helpful tools to keep our business on track.

christy l.

Read the full review

Cons

The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore.

Wolfgang B.

Read the full review
Worst still, I have to follow up on the ticket since the support never proactively tells you the status of your ticket. Never opt for Freshsales! what a rip off and time waste.

Medha B.

Read the full review
I got someone to pay for a year and they only pay me for a month at a time. I was told because they could cancel but the subscription is nonrefundable.

Richard K.

Read the full review

Easy On-boarding and setup, fast support.

We are too big for no CRM, but not big enough to implement the HubSpot and Salesforce CRMs of the world. We tried those systems thinking we needed the features and analytics, but the spend and maintenance for those systems are too high. Freshsales, Freshchat, Freshmarketer, and Freshdesk make a seriously well priced and powerful system full of the features we need to produce the right results: a good...

Pros

I was able to easily onboard to this system from HubSpot and Salesforce. The features in this system just work. You expect something to operate in a certain way, and it just does. Mail and calendar integration is super easy and really responsive (I used both Office 365 and Google Integrations). I love email templates and sales campaigns, they make working with leads and customers so easy and are not tucked away in a corner. The UX is much better than other systems, which means my salespeople are more likely to use the CRM, which is a common problem among salespeople and CRM systems.

Cons

Freshsales is right-sized for us. It lacks some of the major enterprise features of bigger CRMs; but you also don't have too many features right in the way. I'm not a huge fan of the field paging UI on leads, deals, accounts, and contacts. I get that it makes it so you can add as many fields as you want, but it's hard to navigate and organize my screen just the way I like it. I resorted to using the Edit screen though, even when I'm not necessarily editing and that works well enough. Definitely not a big deal compare to all the other awesome features.

If you need support, look elsewhere

In short, great app, downright awful support

Pros

Very easy to implement. Currently using FreshDesk, FreshCaller and FreshSales. Great integration, everything works quite well.

Cons

As long as you do not need help from support, you will be fine. Every time that I have contacted support it has unfortunately been very disappointing. Even the most basic question takes an inordinate amount of time to get a response. Specific issue on FreshSales that really was upsetting is the fact that under the blossom program you get absolutely no reports, zero. In order to get reports, you...

Lots of issues w/ CRM migration + bugs

Overall very disappointed - we have had expensive downtime for our sales team, actual downtime from our customers not being able to use our software due to their tracking snippet and hours spent going back and forth with their support team not getting to a resolution. Amazing they have raised so much money and have not been able to address these issues. Doesn't feel like a production ready software product.

Pros

Liked the featureset and price and the fact that they promised full migration support from our previous CRM. Unfortunately it did not turn out as advertised.

Cons

During the sales process I was told that they would provide full service assistance with migrating us from a previous CRM and this was a big reason why we picked Freshsales after a through search across the options in the market. They told us it would be completed by a certain date and then missed the deadline - my sales team had no CRM for over a week and was logging all their notes in spreadsheets!...

Continues to innovate & get better with every release!

Pros

Intuitive workflows - can get started within a few minutes. No training or certification needed. Offers great documentation and free Support. Diversified into almost every domain that users need from a CRM.

Cons

Faced 2-3 roadblocks during implementation, was tough to get it resolved. Better product classification/design to simplify their offerings.

Great CRM for consultants

I work alone. The software meets my needs in helping me track my interactions with clients. What I like in CRM system is it's easily accessible and quick to use, so it does not slow down my activities, but instead helps me be more productive. And Freshsales does that well.

Pros

Pros are numerous - some of them are: - integration with Exchange/Gmail for incoming mail, - many plans to choose from, - intuitive and easy to use, - good mobile app

Cons

Not many cons. What I would like to see are more integrations. Especially with Todoist for task management (I've been using Todoist for years and it is just the most accessible and streamlined task management app). I am not fully happy with the quality of customer support, but maybe I was just a bad luck (I do not require much of support).

Powerful integration tools!

Over all I think FreshSales has been an amazing addition to our company. We have easy access to customer accounts. We can creat tickets from FreshSales right into FreshDesk.

Pros

I love how I can integrate my other FreshWorks software as well as quickbooks. I can seamlessly maneuver the website and find the information I need for the most part.

Cons

I wish there was a place to put the customers address right on the front part of their account. We have customers all over the globe and it can sometimes be bothersome to find the customers time zone or simply address to ship their orders.

FreshWorks and the Complete Suite is a PHENOMENAL Alternative for SalesForce

So far, it's been all good!

Pros

- Simple to set up - Intuitive to use - Easily Scalable - VERY Competitive - PHENOMENAL Support - Modular - Add any additional software offered by FreshWorks for a COMPLETE TURNKEY Solution

Cons

Nothing I like least so far! The team and software is great!

Great Product

Great. I just didn't get to use it for the period of time I paid for. Maybe a handful of times and that was it.

Pros

I like that fact that they have many integrations with other needed tools that can help a business grow and stay organized.

Cons

For a smaller business, it is a bit daunting because when you want to use all of these tools the add-ons become very costly to a start-up or small business.

Could be so much better, sadly a waste of time

Frustrating and disappointing. It has potential, but there is a lost leader there somewhere..

Pros

Easy set up, intuitive interface, good gmail integration, decent price. I once called them for help on a saturday and someone answered and was very helpful. (read our cons however)

Cons

Customer service and account support are terrible- email and ticket support queries never get resolved. Horribly time consuming, contacted by 4-5 different representatives, each one not familiar with the problem. We tried their trial twice as we thought giving it a second chance might have a different outcome. Wrong. The integration with Freshcaller didn't work and they couldnt fix it. Frustrating experience. We decided to go back to the simplest CRM's possible with the best customer service for half this price.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is a Gem at freshsales

Pros

As you would expect with a CRM software, their contact with the customer would be frequent, helpful, and sympathetic to the current situation (COVID19). FreshSales is the only place I have found this. We have tried many other CRMs and none have them have matched to the customer service we have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at FreshSales.

Cons

Integration was easy and uncomplicated, however I'm looking forward to new feature to expand the softwares capabilities.

It's a great CRM!

All-in-All it's a great software to use. I conclude with the fact that freshsales is ever changing and in my 6 months of usage I have seen anticipated improvements appear right before my eyes. It's perfect for users who are looking for a cost effective and flexible solution to customer relations. The kinks in its usage can be ironed out through support and further improvement of the software itself. It's a great CRM!

Pros

The BEST part about Freshale's is the endless capability for customizations and integrations. This allows users to create systems of follow up with multiple points of contact to the client. The new future to manage duplicates was a great addition. I also love the capability to attach documents to client files, really comes in handy.

Cons

The system is relatively easy to understand however when it comes to usage I find it's very clunky. I can see how the open set up and free customization may overwhelm even experienced users. I would even say that, the coders and web designers at freshsales had more of an influence on this product then the relation management professionals. It sort of like a "Droid" cell phone. The technology in the...

Just the push your sales team needs!

FreshSales has helped me in - 1. Delegating tasks to the team 2. Tracking of team activity / performance 3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast 4. Identifying neglected contacts in the database

Pros

Comprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls,...

Cons

A limitation observed is that the software takes longer time to load in case of heavily loaded database.

Freshsales allows for a quick start

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect...

Pros

There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Cons

There is nothing bad I can say regards Freshsales. It's true, that there is a lot to take in. To get everything out of all the available features, there is a steep learning curve that leans towards a small portion of CRM administrational work. But if you wanna keep it simple, it lets you do that. Only if you start to work with more data, more clients, more workflows can it become a bit overbearing. But that's with every other CRM also.

Waking up to FreshSales

Managing clients per product and account management teams increase overall and all-round efficiency for our brand. We are able to deliver to our clients in the shortest times due to this tool being so thorough and granule in a clients profile and notes and tasks sub-sections.

Pros

After a busy weekend, one of the most inspirational and motivational things to look forward to on a Monday morning is the fact that I can pick up where I had left off using Fresh Sales as a guided in-depth CRM platform. This product has become like my business or team partner. The ongoing enhancement and functional upscaling of this software make for comfortable selling, tracking planning, and auditing...

Cons

I would like more personalization for TABS in the stages of the sales pipeline. Due to our massive product offerings, we often find that we have to keep editing TABS, but it isn't a train smash. We will look at workarounds till the ever-innovative team at FreshSales provides more functional enhancements.

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.

Pros

We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach...

Cons

Some automatic reminders are missing. You can’t set specific alarms to be notified when a customer doesn’t get back to you or similar.

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter! We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer....

Pros

There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Cons

Can't say there is anything I dislike about the software at present time; it did lack certain features upon release, but the current version has everything we need to take our prospect from point A to point C(lose).

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier.

Pros

I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled...

Cons

When I have several pages of data, say 50 pages after my search, trying to get to page 35 is a little cumbersome, as I have to start at either page 1 or page 50, and go in the desired direction a few pages at a time. I can't just type in a box to go to page 35.

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

Pros

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support,...

Cons

1- Some of the 'bells and whistles' that come with other Sales CRMs aren't available or can only be achieved by using third party tools (Zapier) hacked together with Workflows. Examples of these are: "automatically remind me to follow up if I haven't heard back from this lead/customer"; and support for recurring deals (such as businesses that sell based on annual subscription models). 2- There...

Simple, powerful CRM, for a fraction of the price

Overall, a great piece of software for a great price.

Pros

Has about 90% of the advanced features in pricier CRMs like Hubspot, for a fraction of the price. Super-friendly user interface, great support. Highly recommended!

Cons

APIs still need some work. Migrating from Hubspot is a bit messy - the built-in process doesn't work too well. Missing the ad platform integrations as in Hubspot.

Exactly what I needed to manage my workflow at a glance

I knew what the problems were in managing my workflow, but I couldn't envision or describe the kind of software that could be helpful without just being "another thing" to check and organize and worry about. Freshsales is easy and intuitive and offers solutions to my exact issues. The support team is always friendly and prompt when I have questions. If I'm looking for a way to do something and don't see it, the support team shows me how. My experience with Freshsales has been better than expected.

Pros

Freshsales lets me intuitively organize large projects with lots of complexities and moving parts. I live on the "My Deals" page, where I've customized the stages to see exactly where each client - and their corresponding projects and tasks - falls in my current, active sales funnel, from initial contact to final payment. I like flipping over to the "Tasks" page to see exactly what I'm supposed to accomplish right now - and which task(s) I'll need to tackle immediately after.

Cons

Though my organizational needs are fairly simple compared to larger firms and other industries, I could see most companies and their teams using Freshsales to their benefit. There isn't anything I dislike, but again, my needs are simple and there are tons more features available that I won't even touch. Fortunately, those expanded capabilities don't intrude with my use of the software - they are just there in the background if I ever need them.

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

Pros

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this...

Cons

- Multiple Deal Pipelines: We are trying to track deals with different pipelines. While there is an option to create filters within the same pipeline, there isn't a feature yet to create different pipelines.

Excellent CRM for beginners

Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.

Pros

The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Cons

I guess it's not really a problem with the software, but we moved from a bespoke CRM over to Freshsales and as someone not too experienced with this sort of software there was a lot of information to take in at once and learning where things are and how to use each feature occasionally took a little reading, but documentation is very well written and the support team just a quick call away if I got stuck.

A nice, lite alternative to SalesForce

Very responsive and their support is fast

Pros

It is very customizable and easy to get up and running -- especially for a small company that needs a strong CRM

Cons

Some of the interface is still being developed. For example, adding a call log or editing a field are under the same icons.

Full Featured Reasonably Priced Sales CRM

As a new startup, I was looking for a modern, full featured sales CRM that was affordable and easy to use. I also wanted it to be able to do some marketing automation. I wanted something that was a mix of SalesForce and Hubspot, but for smaller players like myself who don't have an enterprise budget. I found that with Freshsales. I'd highly recommend giving it a try.

Pros

I love the combination of ease of use, workflow automation, and value. My favorite feature are the workflows where I can set up a drip email campaign for new contacts that my sales reps acquire. It allows a nice mix of direct sales and automated marketing to achieve conversions. I also like the nice integration with Freshdesk, their companion customer CRM.

Cons

There's not much that I don't like. I'd love to see a feature where contacts can be contacted through other digital channels other than just traditional email - for example, Facebook Messenger and SMS. The software does pull in Facebook information automatically which is great. I'd love to see them take it a step further and allow for messaging through Facebook, as well as a way to send SMS messages/reminders.

Freshsales Review

Our company has never had a CRM system before and we did everything via paper files. Incorporating a CRM was the way for us to bring our company into the future and grow our client base. As you can imagine trying to find a system that works for everyone is difficult especially when alot of my colleagues are not familiar in complex computer tasks. We have tried a few CRM systems, and all apart from...

Pros

The ability to customise everything around the business and needs is great. The default settings already in place are already great and give me a lot of inspiration on how I want my system to look. I love the fact I can make reports on pretty much any category I choose. This is particularly good for updating different clients on their cases.

Cons

The only issue I have which is very minor, is that when uploading files to cases it can only be done one by one and you cannot load files in bulk. It would also be great to have a drag and drop feature for files.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.