Freshsales Reviews

4.71/5 (295 reviews)

Aatish RAJE

Just the push your sales team needs!

Reviewed 2019-01-15

FreshSales has helped me in - 1. Delegating tasks to the team 2. Tracking of team activity / performance 3. Increase accuracy of sales forecast 4. Identifying neglected contacts in the databaseComprehensive CRM tool which blends in with your e-mail box. Primary advantage is that it screens and displays e-mails only from the contacts listed in the CRM (no need to browse through internal / vendor communication, while searching for any e-mail). Further, it categorizes conversations corresponding to a particular person (contact), company or any deal. Also, including complete record of calls, e-mails, chat and other communication to one customer by various people in the organization The ease of task delegation / collaboration with others in the team is a cakewalk with FreshSales. Another benefit is task, appointment reminders across time zones. In addition to this, it can also tag the location for the meeting accurately on google maps / Uber app. Tracking of e-mails - it not only tracks if the e-mail is opened but records the number of times it has been opened with the respective time-stamp. One more highlight is the bulk e-mailing to the complete database at a single click. Importantly, the e-mails are recorded as individual emails to parties in your e-mail box with a metric analysis of opens, bounces, clicks of the shared hyperlink. Second aspect to the CRM tool is the managerial feature of generating reports. It displays reports for all team members with respective sales activities, follow-ups, action items against every deal. Access of complete database via the mobile App! This enables quick review and follow-up drastically reducing response time to customers.

Wolfgang Benfattoum

Freshsales allows for a quick start

Reviewed 2018-10-05

To convince my companies boss to go with and acquire Freshsales was very easy. The daily joy and enthusiasm working with this programme showed in givng great results in a very short time. Upload data, create a mailing template, select clients, press the bulk e-mail button and wait. Shortly you can see who received and opened your mail and also if they clicked any links in e-mail provided. A perfect indicator to catch your clients just when they are also online viewing your information to follow up, if that's a strategy you desire. We are working less aggressively, so knowing that the e-mail was opened is enought to e.g. follow up with a second mail or whatever you have automated your workflow with. The opt-out option for mail receivers automatcally renders that client as unqualified and will not be disturbed by mistake anymore. Finally, I just like to say that I only use about 10% of Freshsales potential and get the desired results. Remember, keep it simple. I am really looking forward to optimize certain features and procedures in the future. And I know I can count on customer support again to guide me. Step by step. I try not to overload them, because I myself with a customer support background understand the work they do and they do a great job. There is so much in Freshsales that it is impossible to list all the pro's. But only a few functions are needed to get started. Appart from easy accesible menus, logic selectable filters, customizable deal overviews, pipelines and workflow automatization, all you need to do is upload your client data from e.g. an Excel file and you are basically ready to roll. At every step getting to know Freshsales I was able to contact Customer Support via chat and was guided non-stop during my 30 day trial. You can even book sveral one on one remote sessions to have all your questions answered and shown on screen. The knowledge database also is very well organized with videos and FAQ's.

Elisa Palombo

A great suite to improve marketing effectiveness

Reviewed 2018-10-14

Using both Freshdesk and Freshsales to manage our relationships with users and the business opportunities that may arise is the most efficient way to improve our sales effectiveness.We are using Freshsales together with Freshdesk and it is the perfect solution to help our customers and manage all our relationships with them in a quick and simple way through an effective streamline. By adding the Freshasales API code in Freshdesk, the tools are automatically synchronized in order to keep track of the relationships that have occurred with all users. Freshsales helps to reach specific goals by setting up a valuable deal for each lead imported inside it. The deal management is really intuitive, just like all the other features available. The contacts can be easily imported uploading your customer lists in csv or similar file format. The CRM offers a built-in phone, an integrated email system, a user behavior, tracking, and a reporting system. As already written, Freshsales is really intuitive and easy-to-use thanks to its accessible menus and filters. There is also the possibility to customize some overviews in order to keep all essential information at your fingertips. It is possible to automatize pipelines and workflows as needed. Freshworks tool offers a great help desk, you can get support by email using the ticket system, by chat or telephone. The support team is always ready to help.

Peter V.

Look at this, and I promise you, you'll forget about SalesForce

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Before Fresh sales, my team and I were using SalesForce. It was far too messy, complex, and I had more meetings with my team to try and figure out the details in a month than I've had in a quarter! We decided to take a look at Freshsales when it came out (end of 2016 I believe), mainly because we've been using Fresh Desk for years and wanted to give them a shot. After the demo, it was a no-brainer. Once we got our account, it took me maybe a week to set everything up and we were ready to go. The interface was just so sleek and stripped down of all those unnecessary fields and options. I could see what was happening, when, and finally what to expect (the latter being very important for any sales manager). Overall, it works just so well for us (small family owned business) and we won't be looking to change anytime soon. There's a number of features I like...reporting, email tracking, lead scoring...Sure, some CRMs out there have all these as well, but everything is so darn well packed and easy to use! If I had to choose one, I'd say email tracking. That had helped a lot with follow-ups and our sales funnel in general.

Theresa Reel

There is a good ease in working independent of your team, and still with your team on contacts;

Reviewed 2017-09-27

I am able to work remotely from the office and stay on top of my clients, and the office information with one smooth and easy tool. Plus it is available on both my Android phone and my laptop, and that makes my on the go life easier. I like that it is easy to learn and use. You can sort your data in several ways, and at the same time, and this allows you to really drill down when you are prioritizing your contacts for the day. It also lets you see how many contacts someone else on your team got to in a day/week etc. Which is valuable when you are in a manager role, and or planning what is coming to you, or how it is handled if it is handed off. Also there is a schedule email option, that allows you to plan out when your contact will get an email, which can be handy and it will also notify you once it is sent out. Also you can create email templates that are either for your individual use, or for team use, with great ease, keeping you all on message. There are a LOT of options, that let you customize your experience and your data, and keep you on track of your contacts. Including notes, and tasks. I like the notes to keep the file updated, and tasks to keep other team members all on the same page with what the client is told, and what stage they are in; it really makes for fast and smooth team communication. (As a side note, I don't know what we pay for the product, so I can't speak to the value for cost, only for the pros and cons of the actual day to day use. So I skipped that as it is NA to me personally.)

Anonymous

A great Sales CRM with all of the modcons; part of an excellent 'fresh' suite.

Reviewed 2017-10-06

1- Freshsales is very easy to use and is a solution that I believe is a good fit for a growing team, as the platform has a very small learning curve. I feel confident in being able to teach a new staff member how to use it. We don't use Freshdesk, but their native integrations with that, other Freshworks applications, and 3rd party tools in Freshsales would be very suitable to teams that offer support, or already have an existing marketing/service delivery software stack. 2- The development team frequently release new features that make the experience of using the platform better and better. I have subscribed to the top tier, but even their entry level and middle range offers go head to head on features with the big name CRMs that cost double the subscription fee. 3- Finally, the mobile application's latest release is absolutely brilliant more than what you could want or expect from a mobile version of your company's sales CRM.

Rajath K M

Best CRM Tool - Features, Pricing, Support

Reviewed 2017-07-07
Review Source: Software Advice

After having tried multiple tools for CRM, we shifted to using Freshsales and have not looked back. It offers the best set of features, all tightly knit into one tool rather than being spread apart, for a very attractive price. - User Behaviour Tracking: Email tracking right from the tool saves a lot of hassles. This coupled with speedy two-way email sync in the basic paid tier itself makes this a one-stop solution for conversations with clients. Knowing when they open a mail or click on links help track how a lead might convert to a deal and which leads to focus on. - Lead Scoring: Each lead is assigned a score based on their interaction with the company and the information provided. The profiles are also auto-enriched with the social credentials. This feature helps assess which lead might convert and take actions accordingly. - Easy scheduling of tasks and activities - Excellent support: Anytime we have reached out with a query, we have had a very speedy resolution whether it was with respect to the product, pricing or anything else.

Robert Fitzgerald

Excellent CRM for beginners

Reviewed 2018-10-04

Our previous CRM was a bespoke system where our developer had "disappeared" and wasn't responding to support, so we needed a quick solution to replace it. I managed to manually copy all of our contacts from our old system into a spreadsheet which then imported easily into Freshsales. The overall experience is great and it's reassuring to know that the support team are so helpful. The product will likely need some customisation and integration to fully suit our needs but this is well in progress now and we're getting to grips with it very well.The interface is well designed, easy on the eyes and easy to find your way around. The settings are organised into relevant subcategories and everything is easy to configure even for a novice. Importing contact data from a spreadsheet was very simple and saved us a load of time. Searching for contacts is a breeze, the search bar at the top includes all profile fields so it's easy to find the contact you're looking for. The support team go above and beyond to ensure you get setup quickly and to make sure Freshdesk operates exactly as you need it to and adapts to your existing business processes. For any query that I had, the team were proficient and made sure to find a solution that worked for me. This awesome support is even available on the free plan.

Tania Williams

Freshsales Review

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-20

Our company has never had a CRM system before and we did everything via paper files. Incorporating a CRM was the way for us to bring our company into the future and grow our client base. As you can imagine trying to find a system that works for everyone is difficult especially when alot of my colleagues are not familiar in complex computer tasks. We have tried a few CRM systems, and all apart from Freshsales were far to complicated and overpriced. Freshsales stood out from the rest due to it's ease of use and instant online support. Since using Freshales there has been a dramatic change in the business for the better. Things are more organised and files never go missing like before with the paper files. Communication is far better between colleagues as we can all see each others updates and dashboards. We can now all help each other out, as all of our cases for different clients can all be viewed together. Freshsales is definitely something I cannot live without now it has been introduced.The ability to customise everything around the business and needs is great. The default settings already in place are already great and give me a lot of inspiration on how I want my system to look. I love the fact I can make reports on pretty much any category I choose. This is particularly good for updating different clients on their cases.

Anonymous

Freshsales is intuitive and simple to use and incorporates VOIP services into the CRM.

Reviewed 2018-05-14

Freshsales allows me to create email marketing campaigns and track my deals in one simple UI. I like how easy it is to navigate and I love the VOIP feature. I can get my work done much quicker and more effectively when using Freshsales. It helps me make more outbound calls and get in touch with more prospects. I love Freshsales. The software is very easy to use and much more simpler then Saleforce.com. It's pricing is also fair and competitive and the email marketing, deals tabs and database are very easy to manipulate. Plus Freshsales is a part of a larger CRM service and allow you to bolt on other components if you want to do other things. I'm a huge fan of simple and Freshsales makes the whole process of sales CRM simple and easy. Very little ramp up time.

NITHIN SAMUEL

Freshsales - Refreshing Sales CRM

Reviewed 2018-10-12

I've worked in a couple of teams with various business sizes, and pain areas, and for early stage, small and mid market companies' sales teams, Freshsales goes the extra mile helping them simplify the sales pipeline, and focus on what's essential, customer acquisition/journey.What I like most is how light the software is, truly refreshing sales CRM software, just like how Freshworks team has branded Freshsales. One could have the CRM for all the stages from Lead-Deal, and then nurturing a customer later through freshchat/ freshconnect as the customer eventually moves to the hands of a client services specialist/ is now ready for upsells. Integrations to reach out to prospects additionally. They also have Sales Campaign feature for curated sales campaigns which could be used for early prospecting stage.

joseph edward

The perfect software if you are into doing sales

Reviewed 2018-04-11

This software can be used up to 10 users for 1 membership. It helps me to easily sort and filter close dates, identify bestsellers, and make required changes to actions. IF you are into sales i definitely recommend you use it this software is perfect for managing thousands of leads and it is simple and easy to use. This software has made my job so much more convenient. They also have a 30 day free trial so you can decide if you like it or not . Thats what we did and we wound up finding it resourceful and now use it on a daily basis. It has helped my sales go up in a huge way especially by helping me keep my leads organized.

Eddie Watts

A good platform for attracting customers

Reviewed 2018-04-05

This is a great platform that can help you and your team track contacts. It's easy to use the interface and a very reliable tool for managing thousands of clients. This platform provides all the functions that a growing company will be looking for. It would be nice if the user could choose which fields appeared in the composite view of their contact, and not just show the first few fields. I would like for me to be able to move the layout in a mobile application. There are several fields that I simply do not need, and I would like to hide them.

Christopher Fletcher

We have used Freshsales as our main CRM system for many years.

Reviewed 2017-12-12

Freshsales made it easy for my sales team to keep track of their prospects all the way through the sales cycle. Did not cost our company much money at all and was very easy to implement!Freshsales makes creating and tracking leads for our financial services firm a breeze. You can integrate it within your email in order to track your prospects behaviors, which is extremely helpful. Makes your life easy when it comes to managing your deals and creating reports to track your progress. It is also very inexpensive for what you get!

JEFFREY WATTS

Flexible, Powerful and a good Value

Reviewed 2018-10-23

Software is very good and the customer support is even better. Always fast to respond and helpful. Everyone not only solves the issue but asks if they can help me setup any other features to make software even more helpful for my business. This level of support is unexpected and rare. Great Job Freshsales team!I like being able to customize almost all aspects of the dashboards and work flow. As is usually the case, there are premium features I want that require me to purchase the higher level of service...but when I compared other offerings, Freshsales offered the most robust feature set for the lowest cost. The lead scoring is one of my favorite features as is the easy and perfect integration with Gsuite and my phone system for tracking all contacts.

Linus Geffarth

Awesome & versatile alternative CRM system

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Love it! As stated above, design (UI & UX), functionality, customer support and reliability is given. It's fun to use, on both the web and my iPhone.For a tool we use on a day-to-day basis, functionality, reliability and design are crucial aspects of a product. We are very satisfied with the functionality Freshsales offers; it has everything we need. Reliability ties in with customer support - I haven't experienced any issues so far and customer support responds quickly and is helpful. Last but not least, the design is outstanding. Salesforce, for instance, makes my eyes burn, but Freshsales is a joy to use UI-wise.

Michael Ajit Nanda

A rich user experience, very simple and effective.

Reviewed 2018-05-19
Review Source: Software Advice

A great platform to push your sales activities with proper follow-ups.Well, you never have to come across different software to process your marketing and sales activities separately. Freshsales has provided all access in a single platform - from email campaigns, generating leads, doing follow-ups, and segregate those leads as per their priorities. - The Analytics & Reports are also very helpful and gives the true image of growth progress, you can even customise those reports as per the type of lead generated. - It can create links with prospect profile over social sites, it easily fetches all relevant data from the site itself to the CRM, which is cool. - The best thing that really drives you to go for this CRM is its rich user experience.

Best CRM I've ever used

Reviewed 2017-12-29

We are able to implement an end-to-end marketing automation, lead management, and customer relationship management system. It allows us tremendous insights into our customer's behaviors and preferences, serving up that information in a usable way. The best thing about FreshSales is the customer support, bar none. Their agents are quick to respond, knowledgeable, and can solve pretty much any problem. Their development team implements feature requests very quickly and it's built on a very flexible framework, allowing you to customize it to your particular workflows very easily with an intuitive user interface.

Ankit Jha

CRM Software For Startups

Reviewed 2019-01-11

We have been using Freshales for over an year now and our experience has been quite superb. I really appreciate their thoughtful updates on regular intervals. There are number of pros but I will highlight couple of them. 1) Even the free version of the CRM is quite impressive and fully packaged to handle an organization's CRM requirement. 2) The team pushes the update on regular basis and the updates are quite thoughtful 3) Email configuration 4) Custom url for your organization 5) Unlimited agents even in the free version 6) Tasks & Appointments is what I like the most

Chris Walter

All in one CRM for small business like mine

Reviewed 2018-10-04

When you get a lot of leads, bulk email and then you want to followup with those who replied, it's very easy with Fresh Sales. 1 click and I know who replied to my emails and I can followup with one 1 click . Everything is very well organized and I don't miss any important emals from my leads. The price point is also perfect for small companies, very affordable. I've tried Hubspot, Pipedrive and now I will stay with Freshsales as it really works and it's soo easy to work with. The Freshsales has easy to navigate interface, I quickly learned how to use it, without reading any help articles. The email setup took 3 minutes and it works perfectly. I like the tracking feature, so I know if my lead opened my email or clicked the link to my offer. It easy to followup with prewritten template, bulk email is brilliant and saves a lot of time.

Jeremy Morgan

Great Features , Can't Imagine Doing Business Without

Reviewed 2018-10-27

It you are a small to mid range MSP I highly recommend using Freshsales in combination with Freshdesk ticketing, Ninja RMM, Cloudberry/AWS backups and Teamviewer. Freshsales has mastered the intuitive interface, making your life easier and pulling up information instantly. Sales pipeline, Robust tasks, Documentation and notes, Previous work performed, Appointments - including integration with GSuite and Google Calendar, you name it. We love it! We are a small IT MSP. The tasks feature is underrated. You can set due dates and associate the tasks with a contact or account (business) or even your own business or department. You can then only list tasks that are due that day. This has single handedly made me more productive when feeling overloaded with things to do that do not have a set appointment. In general FS is flexible and extremely intuitive, allowing you to find your own best ways to use it. Amazing at integration with ticketing (Freshdesk), Notes, Tasks, our Network Documentation for a client, previous work done for a clients, everything is one click a way.

Anthony Wolff

Why I like FreshSales

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-06

Beyond expectations!With regard to the time it needs to learn how to use the software, Freshsales provides the best help guide I have seen so far. Whether it's video or text, the lessons are short, to the point and extremely easy to follow and implement. The ease of initial setup, intuitive navigation and page loading speed make this platform a delight to work with. At firts glance, Freshsales appears to be very basic and lacking the bells and whistles offered by other CRM providers. But on deeper investigation, I can see that Freshsales provides almost all the CRM functionality that I will ever need. And if I need more facilities, then I can use some of their other ancillary products that integrate very seamlessly with their base product. And last but not least this is then best value platform on the market.

All Inclusive CRM

Reviewed 2018-12-17

I am very impressed with Freshsales. Although it lacks certain features, abilities that I have had in other sales CRM's, Freshsales is constantly improving the product and they are very receptive to user input of features enhancements. Freshsales is a complete out of the box CRM solution. All of the features that one needs to manage the sales funnel are contained within it. This includes a very intuitive deal flow, that allows for easy movement of opportunities across the sales cycle. Freshsales also has integrated dialing that allows for logging all calls and optional call recording. In addition, one can integrate their email into Freshsales, so that all incoming and out going emails are logged.

Lionel Mitchell

Manage all your sales the best way

Reviewed 2018-04-11

As a sales\business development manager with more than 10-years of experience, I can say that people who fight on the forefront(salesmen) need the best sales equipment. In this case, our productivity can be significantly raised. Freshsales CRM helped me and my colleagues to tune and organize our work such way that allowed us to boost results and feel some kind of comfort while working. In addition to this I can say that system works very fast and in comparison with our previous programs this one is brilliant.

Karla Dunkan

Having the more information possible in one place

Reviewed 2018-05-27

I really like how Freshsales comes at database management and how relational every aspect of the overall database it is. We also use other services of this company. The integration with Freshcall made it possible to track all sales calls, which was essential for us. It really helps with prospecting and closing deals. We use Freshsales for sales and order tracking, especially for our internal sales team. Another thing we wanted was a detailed analysis and reporting that Freshsales lacks.