Maximizer CRM Reviews

Pros

Maximizer has been a wonderful experience. Maximizer keeps all of our activities with business organized and the ease of access is wonderful, along with great Tech help when we need it.

LF

Lizz F.

Great support follow up is quick and responsive, new update is clean and clear, like the new features and the screen and font used.

BB

Brent B.

Above and beyond the cost effectiveness of a sales automation system, the ease of use and ability to map my organization into the system has made user acceptance very high.

JP

Jim P.

Cons

The inability to do multiple search functions (and, if, or, = etc). Have had a lot of error problems with our CRM since last upgrade.

The worst aspect of this company is that they aren’t risk free. If you purchase a year software and decide after a few weeks it simply isn’t for your company, there are no refunds.

JO

Javier O.

Very confusing to learn, has so much it can do that we don't really need. I am just using it the way I have always used the program so much of the software is wasted.

CM

Cheryl M.

I have used Maximizer for 25+ years

Transcript

Stuart: Hi, I'm Stuart. I'm the CEO. I give Maximizer a rating of four out of five. Please see below...

Really great product

Pros

I love the integration with Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) and the workflows are really easy to use and customize to your organization's needs.

Cons

They need to document their Office integration much better. For example if you don't use Internet Explorer then you basically can't edit any documents, but they aren't clear on this up-front. Also they say they support 32 and 64 bit versions of Office, but this is not true for the Excel quote plugin (which is not documented anywhere I could find).

Well rounded software

Pros

I find this software has many aspects which makes it more appealing the biggest are the ways that it integrates with Word, Outlook, Quickbooks and other apps. All the information you need is in one place - emails, tasks, communications, contact information.

Cons

The software has taken some time to learn. I don't find it so easy to modify the User defined fields. In the past I have needed to do some digging to figure out what icons meant what and also how to modify fields.

Maximizer CRM

I believe our company has risen greatly because of Maximizer CRM, most of the clients information we use is from this software, and our marketing was taken to a better level because of this software.

Pros

Suitable for any business size, meaning small companies can get to grow and still be using it when they are big. Your entire business performance and history can be found on one platform. Its compatible with smartphones, meaning one is not limited to work on the computer CRM allows for sharing of data, hence promoting workplace efficiency

Cons

It needs to be upgraded a little to have the updated look of a current software. The data from way back is hard to track

Hi Hilary, Thank you for the kind review. We pride ourselves on Customer Experience here at Maximizer and love to hear these amazing comments! Enjoy using Maximizer! Adam Wilson Head of Customer Success

Versatile CRM for complex or simple needs

Pros

I like that we can customize how we want to use it depending on our sophistication and our needs. The Add In with Outlook works really well and is a crucial part of user compliance with saving data.

Cons

There are, as with all software, glitches. It's hard for us to know if that's Maximizer or our firm's interfacing with Maximizer, but we have had a couple of problems that we just have to "live with". Still, we love Maximizer and couldn't function without it on our team of 8!

Great For Organization

It has been a great working tool for me over the years. I have been able to manage over 500 customers with this software. I have everything I need right at my finger tips it makes the mass quantities of information managage and useful. I would highly recommend this for any business.

Pros

It really keep me organzied. I have been using Maximizer for over 20 years. It keeps contacts, notes, packing slips all together in one folder. Every thing about my customer is at my fingertips.

Cons

It was really hard to integrate on our next work.

Good CRM

Pros

I like the ease of use and I like the help buttoms throughout the program for issues you may have with a specific area. I feel it's pretty user friendly.

Cons

The customer support for more in-depth issues. I feel like if the customer support that assists you when you call cant help you and they have to escalate your issues it takes a long time to get resolved. Or gets passed around from dept to dept without much of a resolution sometimes. Especially when they launch new updates.

Realtors Experience

Great!

Pros

Features of the software were easily adapted to my particular needs. For example, sometimes the contact list for corporations or individuals referred to property owned by them instead of actual people. Thus, I could build a comprehensive database for different property types such as multi-residential, warehouse, etc.

Cons

Integration with my present business was easy. There are no large negatives that I can think of.

Could be using more of the features

Good. They have solid customer service. Just have to remember there is a time change between Ontario and the West Coast.

Pros

There are a multitude of features through the program which is able to be fully customized to your program. Lots of ways to save client details. Email integration.

Cons

When updates are done the Outlook integration goes away and we need to call to have help getting it back into the program properly. Takes longer to set up programs for clients than expected.

Maximizer CRM

Pros

We recently upgraded to maximizer 2018 from one of the really older versions and it is has so many extra features and is incredible flexible. One of my favourite additions to the version is the dashboards and it allows for a real insight on all sales opportunities and allows you to see what has been won and abandoned etc.

Cons

Like all CRM software it takes a while to learn how to use all the features and use them efficiently. It does sometimes crash and run slow but I believe this is a server issue on our side and you can have it hosted in the cloud if you wish but this is much more expensive.

Maximizer Wins out Over Home-Spun System

Maximizer proved to be a very valuable tool to our organization. At one point, programmers from corporate came to observe our division's usage of Maximizer so they could integrate some of its features into their own homespun CRM that was being used by the rest of the company. At the end of their session, they decided to abandon the homespun CRM being used by the majority of the company and convert everyone in the company to Maximizer instead.

Pros

The intuitive nature of navigating the software made it an easy tool to train for new hires. The ability to mass email simplified our reach-out efforts.

Cons

The notes and histories became voluminous and the number of contacts per organization ended up making day-to-day usage a bit cumbersome. This was definitely due to a corporate decision to have ALL divisions use the same access to each client - rather than allowing each division their own private access.

Couldn't live without it!

Maximizer software is at the center of my business. It keeps us on track and ensures all deadlines are met. It allows us to track opportunities and drive sales through the CRM process.

Pros

Maximizer is easy to use. The intuitive setup makes training new employees a cinch.

Cons

We have the downloaded version of the software, and it can sometimes stall between operations.

Maximizer Review

Overall, I think the software and customer service are great

Pros

Overall, it is a great CRM tool. It has all the basic components necessary to manage the client relationships

Cons

There are a few items that the software could have that would make it a more effective tool. In our business, a recurring task or action plan (with no end date) would be amazing. Having to go in and adjust or add a new plan on a regular basis just creates more work.

Easy to use, good search tools

The search tools provided in Maximizer CRM are excellent: flexible and powerful. The tool has good functionality for setting reminders, sending information to customers, and maintaining an internally and externally accessible knowledge base. The tool is superior to other products I have used in the past for accomplishing the same goals.

Pros

Excellent search tools, good audit control, excellent filtering of audit events. Very customizable.

Cons

Many features require use of, or integration with Microsoft Office.

Simple but powerful CRM for Small-to-Medium business

Was having problems while handling huge picklist in web version, but excellent customer support

Pros

Simple to use, Easy to Install, User friendly, Flexible - the user defined fields are not limited and can be easily added, modified and deleted. Has taken care of all the business process possibilities.

Cons

Slow in handling huge data, decision to stop Desktop version without replicating all the advantages specially, data entry, should be reconsidered.

Good on the right device

Pros

Being able to look up contacts on the go is helpful, and having it syncable with Microsoft Word and QuickBooks makes it convenient.

Cons

Not all features are available on all devices/browsers. It's designed to be used on Internet Explorer (who still uses that?) and there are features such as the Word plugin that do not work on Firefox or Chrome. That makes working from an Apple computer really inconvenient.

Maximizer CRM woks well.

Maximizer CRM has enabled our company to maintain a grasp of our install base and keep accurate call logs keeping everyone on the same page.

Pros

Maximizer CRM's self hosted option is easy to install and maintain.

Cons

The most recent iteration does not allow the use of MS SQL express which adds unnecessary expense to hosting the software ourselves. I understand it allows for faster search, however, I'd like the ability to use Maximizer with MySQL.

Efficient and user friendly

Loved maximizer as a CRM system. Worked in software for several years and we used Maximizer to not only keep track of our customers and leads, but to maintain a follow up system on customer issues and schedule service follow ups. Definitely a great all around software for small businesses to keep track of their customers and ensure efficient communication among the team and between customers.

Pros

ease of learning, ability to store documents, and ability to keep track of customer issues / set a follow up date.

Maximizer

In our industry, it's vital to have client notes and related documents at your fingertips; maxi allows for that. I have used many different CRMs in my career, and Maximizer is definitely the best one for our business.

Pros

I like that it has so much functionality and is fairly easy to use, once you've had sufficient training.

Cons

Some functions aren't intuitive, so it takes some learning to be able to fully utilize the product.

What I like most

Pros

Most important to me is the security of the confidential information that is entrusted to my business by my clients. It is MOST important that Maximizer continue to ensure that with all the negatives we hear about hacking, etc., that Maximizer is on top of this risk.

Cons

I like most everything about Maximizer - I have used the product for many years prior to the current CRM Live.

Maximizer CRM, just what you need without over complicating

I left Microsoft Dynamics and never looked back

Pros

Has everything you've need to keep contacts and opportunities in order. Great to be able to have multiple locations per single customer account. Great to be able to add customized fields and follow the opportunity process.

Cons

Better interface for creating searches and reports would help. Also integrated customizable proposals solution is missing.

PRODUCTIVE

Good

Pros

Keeps clients and info organized Easy to work on road or office

Cons

Clients have multiple files and documents Maximizer does not allow us folders of documents like Life insurance and sub folders of each policy and the documentation for each Forced us to use separate software cloud — Drop box pro 2- should be an easier solution to synchronize Max Calendar with Google Calendar

Super easy to use

Pros

I love the fact that I can easily sync my emails to the contacts and view the notes/history with a click of a button.

Cons

I get double the reminders from my outlook and from maximizer. I need to clear both in order to remove them. The syncing and merging of clients still very glitchy. I've been in contact with several ITs to fix the problem but still sometimes works and sometime doesn't work.

For Maximizer!

Frustrating...until we get things figured out. Tech support has been there...but don't assist with the finer points.

Pros

Huge learning curve and there is plenty of untapped value in the software. Need to unleash the beast...so to speak...

Cons

IPC getting involved...as it worked better as stand alone software. Need to speak with somebody "in the know" regarding all the benefits we are currently not using.

I love it.

When there are several staff members dealing with a client, but not able to communicate with each other, using the Maximizer software makes it easier to see what each member has done for the client.

Pros

There are many ways to find help. I really like the Notes section, I can keep track of all sorts of contact with each of our clients. I just have to remember to make notes each phone call. I like being able to see what was the last service provided to the client was, whether it was by email, phone call or the client walked into the office.

Cons

At the moment, there is a lot of information that I am not using, that is not needed for me in my position. From what I have noticed, the financial information is not being used, YET.

great program with plenty of features

The more information you put in, the more information you can get out. Got a heap of benefits including excellent reporting but took alot of work to get business to change processes to input more data.

Pros

plenty of features that captures alot of CRM required functions. Has mobile and web versions for mobile sales team.

Cons

customer support limited. The program is outdated, maybe more newer versions available that sync better with other software.