MyTime Reviews

MyTime

Appointment scheduling, POS & customer engagement platform

MyTime

Review Summary

Pros

I thought the on-boarding process was excellent. The software is fairly intuitive but Mytime provides great support where other providers just sell the program and you are on your own.

Antony G.

Sally M.

Monica F.

Cons

The mobile app seems to crash quite a bit and customers have complaints about that its hard for them to book appointments or some of the information and their bookings are not showing.

Jordan R.

Not only did the MyTime staff not hold up the promises of their sales rep they employed, but they also agreed that I made a terrible mistake by believing him.

Helina B.

As a small start-up, cost is our biggest barrier to entry; it's about twice that of some of the competitors.

Love this company!

I've been with MyTime for about a month now and have been thoroughly impressed with this company. Their customer service is phenomenal! They have a quick link to send feedback on the app/software that makes it easy to either report an issue or suggest a feature. I've submitted several ideas and had a couple of glitches and have been pleasantly surprised to either receive a response by email or even...

Pros

User friendly. App runs pretty quickly for scheduling. Reschedule button, quick call and mapping at the touch of a button. Message customers from app. Exceptional customer service.

Cons

I would love a widget to see my calendar at a glance (they said they are in the process of creating this) and It would be awesome to color coordinate appointments by type and color coordinate blocked out time.

Meets Our Needs But Pricey

Overall mostly happy we made the switch, but wish it wasn't so expensive and wish some bugs would be addressed.

Pros

It's pretty intuitive, relatively easy to setup, and does the job. I really like the two-way texting features.

Cons

I think it is expensive compared to other options and the pricing structure feels very nickel and dime. I think there are certain options that could be included in the base price without charging more. For example, to use online payment collection requires use of the full point-of-sale, which is unnecessary for my business. Also, the basic reminder emails & texts should be editable without having to subscribe to the full marketing suite. It's a bit buggy in various workflows, like toggling between locations, the calendar does not refresh correctly. I also wish there was more customization available to display various fields during the appointment creation process, rather than having to dive into the Client or the Pet record.

Shady business practices, unknowledgeable staff, glitchy system

The sales rep was extremely pushy when convincing me to subscribe to MyTime and was so confident that it would suit my needs after describing in precise detail what I needed. They should have never taken me as a client because it doesn't function well at all for what we need. I would be fine with the workarounds that were suggested to me if they worked, but they don't. Services that should be available...

Pros

I like the look and user friendliness of the widget on our website.

Cons

The system is glitchy. Doesn't have the functionality promised by sales rep. It's complicated.

We apologize for the experiences that you've had with our software. We take customer feedback seriously and are always striving to improve. We hope that providing 17 locations to you for the price of one and crediting 2 months of your subscription to help you through your slow season is a show of goodwill. We have thousands of locations successfully using MyTime and will offer you continued support to hope to count you in that group.

Excellent software - takes time to navigate through

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Pros

Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

Cons

took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

One of the best time management applications out there

Pros

I've been using My Time for as long as I can remember to manage everything from work to personal life. Its very easy to use, both as a newbie and an experienced user. Brilliant price point, compared to other applications that offer similar features this is a steal! My Time also integrates very well with other applications, such as Google and Facebook, allowing me to sync contacts across services. Both the desktop and mobile applications work very well, offering basically the same user-experience across various devices.

Cons

Over time some of the free features of My Time have been moved to only be available to premium users. The frequency in which they release bug fixes is pretty terrible, there are some bugs that were reported some time ago that still haven't been fixed!

I can't say enough good things about my time. They are so present in ready to offer Solutions& suppo

I truly believe that my time is on my side they want to see me when and want my business to thrive. I love how the CEO will chime in to get clarity from me firsthand. #priceless

Pros

Everything that I could think of to be helpful for me and my business, my time is already thought of. And if they have not and I made the suggestion nine times out of 10 is implemented within that week.

Cons

As their business evolves some things that were free in the beginning now cost money. For example it used to be free to call in for support but because I don't have the package that includes phone support I have to email / chat for support. Which is not a major issue but I did like in the past that I could just call

Happy to have made the switch

Pros

First learned about MyTime in 2013 when I was first starting my business in LA and so were they. They helped us in promoting our off-peak times which kept us pretty booked during those slow hours. We parted for a while as our booking software then was not compatible with them and we were getting double booked which was a great problem until clients start complaining about it :P Once they had scheduler in place, we went back and was very happy that most of our data was properly ported. MyTime overall is very user-friendly and you could actually figure out most functions on your own. I love the communicator feature and the automated reminders. the rest of the team are very helpful and that makes the whole experience 100x better.

Cons

Notes do not save separately so when you have several notes about a client, you would end up with one long note. Not a biggie - but would be nice to see this improved.

Great system, easy to use, lots of cool features and super helpful customer service!

The MyTime system has made my life so much easier and simpler! No more emails and phone calls from clients to schedule massage appointments and private yoga classes and running sessions. I can block off times when I’m unavailable, sync my appointment schedule with my Google calendar so I can see personal and business appointments in one place, send emails and text messages directly to clients from my dashboard, and I love that I can customize special prices for certain clients and even use discount coupon codes for holiday discounts. I’ve been getting more and more return clients since I’ve started using MyTime, and payment is all seamless and happens automatically. I just love this system and wouldn’t look anywhere else!

Pros

Creating discount codes for holiday discounts and customize prices for friends and regular clients. Syncing with my Google calendar is a huge plus. Having a mobile app is great too. The customer support team are super responsive and helpful, and are always open to feedback and ideas for system enhancements.

Cons

I'd love to be able to use MyTime for group workshops and classes.

Awesome service!!

This company has really been great from start to present!! I started with MyTime as they grew with my business also so growing together has been great! Being able to do scheduling and marketing including payment for service all in one place has been absolutely great!! I recommend this for new and well established businesses !!

Pros

Scheduling is easy along with client communication options! Setting it all up is pretty easy also very user friendly! Well priced for all you get!! They are Always looking for feedback so they can better your experience!! Everything is at your fingertips! The Marketing platform is beyond helpful! Well rounded 5 star service!

Cons

None really just hoping they come up with a way to import contact from my phone to the MyTime client database with just a few clicks!! No other Cons!

More Business Because of This Software

This is great software that can take the place of many of your paid for apps

Pros

I love software because my clients love it. It makes it so much easier for them to book appointments online, at their convenience. This leads to more sales.

Cons

There are occasional glitches, but they seem to be quickly remedied.

MyTime saves my time... and my money!

I started using MyTime when it was just an online scheduling tool, but now it is so much more. I use it for product sales, as a time sheet for my employees, to track sales, to communicate with customers, and for all of my online marketing! If you are a new user, MyTime can replace so many different services that you are probably paying for separately, and save you a ton of money at the same time. If you are a veteran user (like me), keep an eye on all of the extra services that are constantly being added, like the reputation manager and email marketing campaigns.

Pros

It literally replaces what I was using on 6 different subscription services, and at a fraction of the cost. I can keep all of my info in one place instead of having communications in my phone, email marketing on another site, scheduling on yet another site, and so on. Everything works together seamlessly now.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. All of my suggestions or feedback that I send to MyTime relating to the software are actually addressed and they let me know when the changes are complete.

Very Happy Business Owner and Customer!!!

This app has made scheduling and client management so much easier as a new small business owner who is everything; CEO, CFO, CMO, and Admin, HR, Payroll, Customer Service, and Public Relations. With the app I am able to create client profiles at the same time as their appointment, provide a quote on services so there are no surprises, receive payment, appointment creation and reminders to reduce no shows and unfilled bookings, create recurring appointments for repeat business, provide a thorough menu, set up marketing and promotions a year out, setup feedback/review opportunity for the client, product codes and discounts, and reminders for recurring treatments.

Pros

What I like most is the scheduling calendar and my personal calendar are synchronized to reduce conflicts between my personal and business schedule and I can adjust pricing for sm

Cons

I can't think of anything I don't like.

A hairstylist on Mytime

We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system. Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Pros

I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Cons

There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

Loyal customer

I've been with my time over a year and have been able to increase my business because I can study my business thanks to the reports that they system can run. Anytime I have ever had a suggestion or a problem the customer service has been prompt to respond and improve upon the system. Even the CEO has contacted me directly to gain understanding off a past issue! I'm in love with MyTime and couldn't see myself using anything different!

Pros

Ease if use. Sophistication.

Cons

I would like to make it mandatory for some clients to pay a deposit not All or Nothing

Thank you Jovan! We really appreciate the review. By the way, you can collect a cancellation fee of a specific $ amount or % of the appointment value if clients cancel last minute or no show. You can set your cancellation policy on the Settings page.

Easy to use product with lots of features and amazing customer service and responsiveness

Pros

It is very intuitive and easy to use. There are a lot of really cool built in features that streamline the process of creating appointments and saving notes. I also LOVE the responsiveness of the customer service. They actually listen to feedback, and implement it quickly if it is something that would be useful.

Cons

I wish there was a better way to view appointment sales total on the appointment in the calendar for people who don't use the POS. I feel that the software is geared towards people who use their integrated POS system, but there are some features that are missing for people who don't. I wouldn't use their POS only because I have multiple lines of business that don't all use appointments, but I have one central POS system. That is not something I can use their POS for.

Lovin MyTime!

My experience has been so awesome that I switched to MyTime from another software after 5 years of service and their failure to keep with changing technology.

Pros

The personal service from customer care to my clients when I am not available.

Cons

I hate paying for it but is it so worth the money and one stop everything in software and marketing for my business.

Clients love MyTime and so do I

MyTime has really helped me organize my practice. Clients can schedule and reschedule their sessions without having to reach me by phone. I keep all my notes and records in one place. One thing I really like is that it automatically applies the cancellation policy without making me enter into an awkward conversation or negotiation with the client. It's also helped me improve my online reviews which has in turn brought me additional clients. Their customer service is fantastic and always responsive and helpful.

Pros

Easy to use, manages all the major parts of my business from scheduling to payments. The messaging function which allows clients to reach me with a text message is great - much better than handing out my personal cell phone number to everyone.

Cons

No real cons so far.

It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months!

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

Pros

Easy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily. The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly. Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.

Cons

I can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.

Makes scheduling a total dream

Pros

Easy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier

Cons

Hm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature

Usually amazing!

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pros

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Cons

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

My Time adds hours to my day.

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pros

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Cons

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Great product !

Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Pros

It's adaptability to my type of business

Cons

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

Pros

I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

Cons

I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

It's the best booking software for small businesses!

Pros

I love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.

My helping hand

With my type of Mobil business I need a few more functions to make it perfect for me. It has helped me with having employees and scheduling. My time does try to help and fix what they can. They are changing and updating all the time. I feel soon they will have the options that I need.

Pros

Having the schedule on my phone. Texting my clients reminders of there appointments. Credit cards saved so that I can easily charge for noshows

Cons

the online scheduler doesn't work for my type of business