MyTime Logo

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.9/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

Ability to book appointments is super easy. The dashboard is a great way to view a snapshot of the business.
This is a great company. I started with them when they first launched, and the progress has been amazing.
I had several customers book my services incorrectly and were charged incorrectly because of this.
They are missing some key reports for running a business. There is no way to track client referrals even though there is a report for it.
It is hard sometimes to find something wrong with a software. This is going to be one of those time.

SC

Sandra C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months!

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

Pros

Easy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily. The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly. Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.

Cons

I can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.

MF

Monica F.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

A hairstylist on Mytime

We originally chose Mytime because our clients were looking for a more modern and easier way to book their appointments. For a long time we were a standard Paper Booking system. Our clients LOVE being able to book online at their own ease. Many don't have the time to call during business hours, and they love being able to book at 10PM if necessary. We have greatly enjoyed their system's convenience and our clients have too!

Pros

I love the ease of booking appointments from an app. Also, Mytime links to my other accounts like Facebook and Google, connecting my ratings and comments from other places. Also when connecting multiple forums it allows me to add "book now" buttons with automatic links back to Mytime.

Cons

There are often odd bugs in the app. At random times it will not allow me to block off my schedule or it wont let me switch profiles from personal to business. Managing the App/profile can be a lengthy process to learn, but once you have each process memorized it is very convenient to have.

JM

Jasmin M.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Frustrating Booking System

Overall it's not a very efficient Booking System when there's other things out there that have far more useful features. In a small scale Salon this should be fine, but anything over 20 dogs a Day for Capacity this is just outdated.

Pros

Automated Alerts for Customers for their future Appointment the next Day. Can disable online booking for Customers

Cons

Very outdated technology, has no alert icons, has no indication if you have multiple pets from the same owner expected, same issue occurs at checkout with multiple pets. Long wait times for Customers to Book while you're following up with any manually inputted Staff notes on Pet Profiles at the bottom of the profile. Issues with Retail POS items and trying to process a return

FK

Farrah K.

Makes scheduling a total dream

Pros

Easy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier

Cons

Hm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature

EH

Erin H.

Usually amazing!

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

Pros

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Cons

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

KF

Kevin F.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

My Time adds hours to my day.

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

Pros

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

Cons

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

WC

Welly C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Great product !

Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

Pros

It's adaptability to my type of business

Cons

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

PF

Pamela F.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

Pros

I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

Cons

I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

JB

Jessica B.

It's the best booking software for small businesses!

Pros

I love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.

Cons

The only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.

KC

Kristen C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness,

MyTime is part of my team

I will to add to this later! MyTime keeps us so busy between connecting with our current clients and marketing to our new local customers, im too busy shopping for my seccond location opening in next year!

Pros

Always available for genuine help.

Cons

because of the new technology they are marketing for the US, there has been a few changes in they processing that make it a bit more time consuming to track some things, but again, every time i need help, i just give them a call.

Thank you, Kristen!

CH

Calina H.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

We've had a great experience using MyTime for Salon scheduling.

It has helped make running my business easier.

Pros

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

CW

Christian W.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

One of the best investments I have made. I love this service and especially the customer service.

I switched to Mytime from another service I've used. Mytime has been great implementing some of the changes and improvements I recommended to help my business. Great product and exceptional customer service.

Pros

Not having to deal with a separate merchant account. My cancellations have also have gone down since people have to leave their credit card information.

LA

Louis A.

Hospital & Health Care, 1-10 employees

No more missed appointments!!!!

Eversince using MytIme the percentage of no shows have gone down close to 0%. I love the feature that reminds patients that it's time for their maintainance appointment. A great passive tool !!!!

Pros

That it reminds patients of their appointments. No more excuses that they forgot or didn't put it in correctly.

Cons

I can't put time aside for other things than blocked and appointments. Sometimes I would like to for example, to write down that I'm at a meeting

RJ

Rachel J.

Retail, 201-500 employees

MyTime

So far it has been great and enjoyable.

Pros

This software makes scheduling easy and reliable with text sent to customers about appointments is a great way to catch the customers that need an extra reminder or two about their appointments.

Cons

Occasionally the schedule will switch back to the current day when looking at future appointments.

RB

Richelle B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Makes for a fluid and efficient day

Pros

I like being able to book appointments of my clients on the spot myself when they reach out. Also like being able to book people on the spot when Im out and about.

Cons

The only issue I've experienced with Mytime has been when the system has gone down. When its been booted back up there's been errors to the book that weren't there before.

JM

Jason M.

Automotive,

Big fan of MyTime

Pros

My shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times. Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool! Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!

Cons

mmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!

PT

Phil T.

Retail, 11-50 employees

A Groomer's Dream!

I have been using the mytime.com Scheduler for almost a year now. They really focus on making it easy for my customers to book a grooming appointment online and help me with client retention. It's easy for me to book multiple dogs in an appointment, remind clients that an appointment is coming up, and ask for a review when they leave. The greatest thing, all of this happens automatically, so I can focus on my business while the software handles the rest!

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, better than all of the other online booking platforms I have tried in the past.

KN

Karla N.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Great Company

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

A few glitches here and there.

JH

John H.

I like it

Pros

Easy to use and after the upgrade it got even easier. Very easy to keep track of customers and times.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to tell between am and pm times. You have to get set in a contract to use the product.

TR

Tresa R.

meets all the needs of my business.

It has allowed me greater control over my business operations. It has also allowed me to consolidate several facets of my business in one place.

Pros

The marketing functions allow me to exert greater control over my business operations. The ability to make my own discount codes and individualize them allows me to market my products with greater flexibility.

Cons

The new change does not allow us to look at the intake form with a single click. This creates more work for me as I have to go into each appointment to check on the details on the intake form

Tony L.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Helps Clients Schedule Appointments

MyTime is a way for my clients to schedule an appointment online. My clients find it very easy to use. My Google Calendar is linked with MyTime and my business is promoted by MyTime as well.

Pros

The customer service is great. You get to speak with a real person who is concerned about your needs and takes care of any issues you have.

Financial Services,

Pretty good software

Pros

Ease of use Layout and design Ability to book appointments is super easy The dashboard is a great way to view a snapshot of the business

Cons

Reports could be better and provide more comprehensive detail Schedule design needs some improvement to be easier to read Payment processing is somewhat iffy Social media review feature doesn't fully work

HV

HEANG V.

Executive Office, self-employed

Community

All the time

Pros

Update last version of Android and iOS..

Cons

All program that using the phone at Android and iOS

LH

Linda H.

I like all the features and how user friendly it is.

Pros

Customization of system to meet my unique business needs. Customer support is always helpful and easy to reach during business hours. Ease of transitioning from old system to MyTime.

Cons

When customers use the app version they have to make my business a favorite or I'm charged the 10% marketplace fee.

AM

Ashlee M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Nothing but great scheduling options!

Easy scheduling for my clients

Pros

You can change your times and appointments so easily! The choice to charge a cancellation fee it a great option to have!

Cons

The app on the iphone is horrible, never lets me view the schedule. It shuts out of the app, before even logging into my account.