All categories

Preferred Patron Loyalty Reviews - Page 2

The Preferred Patron Loyalty Program is Perfect for Us!

Two years underbelt and I'm still very satisfied! I operate a small chain of self-serve yogurt cafes with two check-out registers at each store. I had originally thought about a tablet system by Belly. I see it in use a 7-Eleven. However, I wanted a spend based system instead of a visit based "check-in" style solution, as I believe a family of 5 deserves more credit than a individual customer,...

Cons

Extremely satisfied with the program. My customers love it and I appreciate their loyalty.

Pros

Ease of use and ll the data i get. I can have sales that cater to a specific type of customer. To promote a sale, for example, I send one email and I'm connected directly to thousands of customers.

Cons

Not much to dislike. The program is great very easy to use, extremely functional. I am very satisfied and I'm also aware that I haven't used it to its full capability.

Fantastic Rewards Program... Unbeatable Price And Incredible Support

We have done newspaper, radio, television and email promotion with various programs. Patronflex is by far the best and most cost-effective advertising and customer-relations tool we have found. Overall... A BIG Thumbs Up!

Pros

This feature-laden software allows us to replace most of our print advertising with a consistent customer email campaign every 10 days. It coordinates our rewards program with our advertising promotions and gift card program. Customers are entered at point-of-sale and each receives a personalized email welcome message that night, followed by our ad campaign email every 10 days. Birthdays are recognized...

Cons

We have found no problem in using the program. Time invested in learning the many features of the program and the new updates has proven well worthwhile

Tourmax's Review for Preferred Patron

We enjoy the system and features and are 100% pleased we chose Preferred Patron! Also, customer service is a huge deal to us & anytime that I need assistance with ANYTHING I can communicate via email and get a very timely response and step by step help. That to me is huge! Someone who wants to make sure that I am well taken care of and can understand the system better.

Pros

This system is a very user friendly system to handle our needs for our clients and the Rewards Program that we offer to our clients. We keep it pretty basic for our program/needs but I know the system has so many great capabilities to reach our clients.

Cons

Can't think of anything negative! We are happy!

• Likelihood to recommend10.00/10

We have been a Prefered customer for 2 years now and I have never had any problems with this system

Customer approval

Pros

The soft ware is easy for a cashiers to use. I am able to train a cashier in one setting how to use it. The customer service is very friendly , I need a new intall and they did it right then and there in a matter of minutes I was back up and running !

Cons

I really cannot think of a down side. My customers are happy, If I took this program away I would have a revolt on my hands. The employees are happy so I have no complaints

Patron Flex is FANTASTIC!

We wish we would have found these guys soooner! They have given us support, ideas, and excellent customer service. When we first set it up, they took all the time we needed to answer questions and help us implement the program exactly how we wanted it. and designing it to fit our unique needs. The program is effortless, effective, and powerful. We can't say enough good things about what this company and its product have done for us. We'll never use anything else.

Pros

Before we found Preferred Marketing's "Patron Flex" system, we were spending $400-$600 PER MONTH with a loyalty system that was slow and cumbersome. Now, for a fraction of the price, we have information at our fingertips. We can implement programs and promotions with a few simple keyboard strokes. Our customers always know how many points they have and what rewards they're eligible for. We don't have to depend on the postal system to mail birthday cards or updates. "Patron Flex" is a fantastic system invaluable to our marketing and overall success.

Cons

None. On an extremely rare occasion, I've had to ask a question after regular business hours, and the contact is made through e-mail rather than a person-to-person conversation. While I always prefer direct human contact, the e-mail method works well with quick and accurate answers to my inquiries.

University of Wyoming Athletics Student Rewards Program

This program has been great for our rewards program for our athletics events. We have seen a great increase in our student attendance and accredit that to our rewards program. This wouldn't be possible without use of Preferred Market Solutions. It has been a great product and very easy to use. I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Pros

We were looking for a program to fit our unique plan to reward our students for attending our athletics events. We wanted to reward our students with a points program that would allow them to redeem their points as a gift card at a local sponsor that sells University of Wyoming merchandise. Preferred Market Solutions was very helpful in setting up the program and making sure it it went off without...

Cons

We haven't had any problems with the product.

PatronFlex Review

This program is easy to master and hands down did exactly what I was looking for... create loyal customers by rewarding them; market to them via the built in promotion manager on a regular bassis and give me real reports when I want them!

Pros

I have been using PatronFlex for some time now. The program is very easy to use and I very much like the built in marketing manager. It takes just few minutes to launch any of the built in campaigns to our customers like miss you, referral or even a birthday or newsletter. It's all automated, so once I set it up the system does all the rest. A few times I called support to ask a question about...

Cons

Non that I can think of at this time.

Excellent product, backed up by steller customer service!

If you are in the market for a rewards program, you really do owe it to yourself to check out Patronflex. The variety of features, ease of use, customer support, flexibility and price are all excellent.

Pros

After much research we purchased Patronflex 7 months ago. We wanted an 'in house system' that was easy to set up and use. We wanted to be able to tailor it to our needs quickly, and often. We wanted it to be exciting for our customers, and we did not want to spend a fortune. Patronflex easily met all of these needs. Our customers LOVE the rewards program that Preferred Patron helped us to set...

Cons

We have encountered no problems with Patronflex.

EXCELLENT SOFTWARE WITH EXTREME VERSATILITY!

This software is highly recommended to those who are seeking to boost student moral in higher education. PatronFlex has allowed multiple departments and student organizations to collaborate to increase overall attendance at major and minor events campus-wide. On another note, the customer service is just as stellar as the product. Customer service representatives have offered countless suggestions to enhance our rewards program even further.

Pros

PatronFlex has given the Office of Student Life at Morehouse College the opportunity to take programming to another level. With this software we have been able to not only reward students for attending events and being active on campus, but we have been provided the opportunity to track attendance at campus-wide events and advertise using the extremely convenient e-mail database system. By using the features offered by PatronFlex we are able to gauge which programs need more attention and which events students prefer the most. The feedback from the Morehouse students has been incredible. We truly believe that this software has assisted us in enhancing the everyday life of our students at a very affordable cost!

Cons

I have absolutely no cons for this software. I am constantly pleased with the upgrades that are continually taking place.

BEST loyalty software/program available.Outstanding marketing capabilities! Extremely BENEFICIAL!

Cannot articulate enough the ease of use and integration for us into our business, especially because we are not the typical industry that offers a loyalty/reward program. This software and design of the Preferred Patron program allows us to set the standard for customer loyalty rewards in the auto repair industry. The benefits continue to grow as we use the program and develop it more and more.

Pros

-Customer Service is incredible. I have never experienced such great & reliable service. -Our account manager was very knowledgable & helpful by working with us through the entire development of our loyalty program. -Software is extremeley user friendly and easily customizable to fit our business. -Training and support is extremely informational and allows an easy integration into our standard operating procedures. -There are endless marketing possiblities with this software and our customer's response is overwhelmingly positive.

Cons

- The only con would be that my lack of knowledge in developing a loyalty/reward program made it difficult to create the reward list. Our account manager was successful in not only walking us through using the program but also assisted in developing our reward schedule and promotional ideas.

Great customer service

Pros

I was a little intimidated about using the software at first, having never used a loyalty software before. However, after working with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I was able to quickly learn how to use the software, make edits and customize templates, schedule campaigns, and more. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is quick to respond whenever I have a question and is always willing to help me learn how to better use the software so we can take full advantage of all that it has to offer. Whether by phone or email, he is professional, prompt, and knowledgeable. Having that kind of support makes this software an even better fit for our use.

Cons

There is nothing to share at this time.

Our Patients Love Patron Flex

Our experience with Preferred Patron has been fantastic. Their customer service and support is unmatched. We've never had a question or request that wasn't addressed promptly. It's made our Alvetro Ortho Rewards program the talk of the town. We love this program!

Pros

Prior to implementing the "Patron Flex" system, we gave wooden nickles to our orthodontic patients which could be redeemed in our office for rewards. Patients often lost the nickles, and it was difficult to track whether patients had received and redeemed them. With Patron Flex, our patients have no worry of losing their earnings, and we love having the ability to track points earned and redeemed,...

Cons

Absolutely none!

Sure glad I went with this company!

Pros

Great value for the dollar, start to finish customer reps. have been very available always to help us out. We just use a basic program but it is SO customizable! Just using it in our basic way it is a big improvement over our previous program. I looked at 3 other companies and as I said glad we went with Preferred Patron!

Cons

The only thing I could think of that would have helped would be better local customer recognition. Your program is you own very customizable and easy to monitor and improve. For the small amount of effort I have put into this it has delivered. Also maybe more POS might be nice to see more examples by business type.

Excellent customer service for any issue small or large.

I did about 6 months of research and decided to go with Preferred Patron. It allows us to have various levels of rewards, the system was simplistic, and I found the company contacts to be responsive. We found after about 9 months that it wasn't working for us; we asked to make some changes and I honestly thought we would have issues with a down grade. This was a non-issue; they were accommodating,...

• Likelihood to recommend8.00/10

It is a good software to track and collect customer info

Pros

The system is easy to install and use. We easily trained the staff and implemented in our standard daily operations

Cons

We believe it is slightly overpriced for just a software use and gathering customer information. We can do it in an Excel format .

Thank you for your feedback, Joe. I have good news to share. We have now introduced new price plans and packages, starting as low as $59.95/mo. We would be happy to re-align you into a program that's more suitable to your needs and budget!

Outstanding, Excellent, and Punctual

Couldn't be more grateful to have come across preferred patron. They're honestly the best investment you'll ever make and can rely on them to the fullest. Customers are fully satisfied and i love using it!

Pros

User Friendly, Professional, Customisable, Affordable, Reliable, Multi Functional, plenty of marketing campaigns to choose from, capability to suit your business needs as well as your customers, and so much more!

Cons

Thank you Jeanie. It's been a pleasure supporting your team during the launch of your MoM&PoP Community Loyalty Program across Long Island. We are impressed at how fast you hit the ground running, building an impressive base of participating merchants, in such a short time frame. We're confident in your success and proud to be powering your MoM&PoP program with our Preferred Patron technology! The benefits to the Long Island Community and associated charities is certainly a win-win for everyone!

We switched to Preferred Patron for the cost savings initially.

Pros

We are pleased with the ease of use. The response time from Customer Service is exceptional. The online Customer Portal seems to be a hit with our clients

Cons

We wish there was an integration between this program and our POS system so that managing our clients rewards was not a manual process.

Amazing Product and Service!

I have had a great experience with Preferred Patron. From the beginning, the customer service has been beyond expectation. Brett answered all of my questions and concerns in a timely manner and helped us figure out how to use this program to best help us. We are a unique being a sailing company and I came across a feature that we basically needed custom to us that wasn't currently available. Within...

Cons

Awesome product, unbeatable price.

I would recommend this program for any business that is looking for growth and wants to retain the clients they have. We finaly have a reason for them to come back to us.

Pros

Automated email reminders keep you in front of your customers. Easy to track customer's points and redemptions. The gift cards work great for policy and goodwill adjustments. We even gave a few out during Christmas. We sell our loyalty cards and all the redemptions are removed from that sale account. In the last two years after paying for the program, cards and all redemptions, we have generated over 58k in reserve. Patronflex continuely is upgrading the program at no additional cost. Brett has been wonderful to work with.

Cons

It does not pull the info directly from our DMS. But neither does anyone else I have researched. I don't want any dealers in my market to know about Patronflex.

Good news Jim! We have formed a relationship with DealerVault and now have the ability to pull your customer and sales data directly from your DMS!

Quality Program Creates Increased Sales

Establishing customer loyalty has always been a struggle. Problem solved! This program has enabled us to achieve substantial results. Patronflex has created excitement with our customers providing increased sales and is the tool for future promotions and continued success. The support after the purchase has been awesome and I can't wait to see the new features that will be added in the future.

Pros

We are currently using the customer loyalty program and gift cards. This program has helped rejuvenate our customer base. Staying in touch with our customers by using the automated e-mails in itself has created excitement. It helps us prove that we are all about customer service. Being able to have immediate access to the detailed reports concerning our "in process promotions" enables us to plan future promotions that will produce increased sales.

Cons

Patronflex being our first and only customer loyalty program has surpassed all of our expectations which creates a problem in trying to determine a "con" about this program.

Excellent loyalty program

We have been able to move away from a 'punch card' system to an easy to use software program. The training and the installation has all gone very smooth. We have been able to expand our rewards in an easy to use way thanks to Preferred Patron. After shopping many programs this was the only one that felt like a good fit to our business model. Everything is straight forward and has been seamless to integrate into our business.

Pros

Ease of use, flexibility of the program to cater to our business' needs, and the overall help of all the support staff of Preferred Patron.

Cons

At this point we havn't come up with one that hasn't been solved by our support/tech team

• Likelihood to recommend9.00/10

Simple to integrate and a valuable customer service tool.

Doesn't take a large amount of my time to operate the program which allows me to spend more time with my customers.

Pros

Customers can look up their reward points in real time. I can easily keep track of customer trends and redemption of rewards. Easy learning curve. Exceptional tech service from the company. Compared to my previous reward program Preferred Patron is a much welcome change.

Cons

Initially I had to purchase a window based tablet because my store still runs on an electric cash register and not a POS system. I found one reasonably price online.

Great product that makes a difference!

We would highly recommend Preferred Patron to companies looking for an uncomplicated and impressive way to distinguish themselves from their competitors. Customers love getting points and our personalized email so it really assists with relationship development. Its powerful back office tools make it a helpful way to track customers' spending patterns.

Pros

We are so glad we found Preferred Patron! It has allowed us to bring something unique to our market and has already helped us increase sales. Not only is the software straightforward and easy to use, the support staff has been wonderful! Friendly, enthusiastic, responsible, knowledgable and patient (I needed the patient part!) The Rewards Cards themselves look fantastic - very high quality.

Cons

We really are happy with Preferred Patron. All issues are quickly and thoroughly addressed.

So far so good... GREAT SUPPORT EVERY TIME

hopefully new customers

Pros

Just got is so Im figuring things out . Signed up a customer last night. Looking forward to what it will do for our tattoo studio.. we stopped using FIVE STARS because they never call you back. 5 stars should be called -100 stars. WORST REWARDS PROGRAM EVER... DONT BE FOOLED BY 5 STARS... You want the right program then go with these guys...

Cons

seems good so far... LOOKS EASY TO USE. Well be running promotions today and sending out the text messages.