SalesforceIQ Reviews

4.73/5 (26 reviews)

Frederick Wheeler

Salesforce makes life easy for users

Reviewed 2018-03-31

SalesforceIQ is structured in a very straight-forward manner. It's easily adapted to the way an organization does business. Mostly for small businesses, Salesforce IQ is a CRM system that enables sales teams and individuals to better track contact data, engagement and stay on target with conversations. A few favorites features we’ve heard highlighted from sales teams include: Read Receipts, Send Later Functions, Dynamic Calendars, Pre-created email content etc. In a way, Salesforce IQ is sales automation that making the life of your sales teams easier and improving their results. As someone who needs to balance many relationships at the same time, this tool is helping me efficiently track my contacts and communications. I simply wouldn't be able to do my job effectively if I had to rely on email and spreadsheets.

Thomas Colon

Best CRM around

Reviewed 2018-04-06

Salesforce is the best tool I use constantly as a salesperson. Tracking my buyers and prospective buyers is simple, for example, as all the effects and notes in the account are combined, all information is presented in a clear and logical way. The panels give me the ability to monitor performance. This, absolutely, comfortable CRM-system, which I use, and it's quite easy to handle, even the one who first started using this platform. We needed a reliable sales tracking system, so we decided to try Salesforce. This service has undoubtedly helped us to find new buyers to close deals faster and increase our income.

Elroy Beard

Worthy, popular and effective system

Reviewed 2018-05-12

I heard a lot of positive reviews from different people and other sources of information regarding Salesforce. Eventually, this pressured my enough and forced to try this CRM system, and now I just regret that I did not do that earlier. It was extremely easy to begin, there was no need for the programmers, I figured out how everything works by myself, so the interface is friendly and easy, also I noticed that switching between pages and profiles were quite fast without any delays everything else I will not emphasize, it is just fine, but the system of reporting is a separate topic for a conversation because it is amazing.

Anonymous

RelateIQ; the app is simple to use, the team is wonderful to work with.

Reviewed 2014-04-30

I work as an executive for a 3-person start-up. We are in the seed stage of a start-up's life-cycle, and are sourcing investment opportunities left and right. The team desperately needed to organize our contacts and improve our internal communication. RelateIQ organized all our historical communications, contacts, and accounts, and simplified the process of viewing, editing and evaluating our pipeline as a team. Customer service: Our Accnt Mgr, Jane Alexander was an incredible resource with her wealth of knowledge, accessibility, and amenable personality. Product: A highly customizable and collaborative tool, simple and intuitive. the iPad of CRM.

Joseph R. Sweeney

Perfect companion to Salesforce

Reviewed 2018-12-16

SalesforceIQ assists in reporting insight into the data that you already enter in to Salesforce. The reporting features are great and it's easy to use.

Audrey Massmann

Bad intelligence and hard to override

Reviewed 2018-08-02

I do not give only 1 star because there were occasional situations where SalesforceIQ informed us accurately that a client had changed companies. It did not offer us zero valid sales intelligence.

best CRM, hands down

Reviewed 2014-04-25

For a salesperson, there's a holy grail of seamless interaction between email, contacts, and your pipeline. Tons of people have worked on this problem, but they all have shortcomings. RelateIQ has solved this by implementing best in class back end tech with a clean and intuitive UI.-Automatic email integration -Automatic "follow up" management -Reporting -Contact organization and curation -Integration w outside tools via API

Best. CRM. Ever

Reviewed 2014-05-09

Has fundamentally changed the workflow not only for me individually but the whole team. We are more on top of deals, more efficient with our time, and seeing a major ROI on our investment. Honestly think I would choose my next job on whether or not they use RelateIQ as I could NEVER go back to Salesforce.Integrations, UI/UX, Delivers right insight at the right time, automating the follow up process, Gmail plugin

First CRM app I have ever used in the field

Reviewed 2014-04-23

Having used several CRM tools in the past, I have yet to find one that has a mobile app worth using. The apps are either too limited in functionality, the UI is too complicated, or the app is too slow. That is until I downloaded RelateIQs app. They have accurately assumed how I would be using the app (prior to and just after meetings) and give me the most relevant information quickly and with the fewest clicks. If I want to dig deeper, I can. Nicely done!

Anonymous

Great product to manage hectic workflow

Reviewed 2014-04-25

RelateIQ has been instrumental in helping me manage my relationships across suppliers, customers, and partners for my business. In particular, the software really helped streamline and aggregate all my contact information from social media and email to be in one convenient place.-Very easy to use -Integration with all social media -Friendly reminders to follow up on contacts

5 Stars

Reviewed 2014-04-25

Great product, great team, great organisation to work with.Seamless on boarding process. Superb integration with social media helping to leverage existing business relationships. Mobile functionality is also a positive. It allows access to contacts remotely and track the teams activity.

Anonymous

Works well, depending on your needs

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-04

In depth analysis, easy to understand, great for planning for the long term or getting another view.

Best of Breed

Reviewed 2014-04-28

Simple, well-designed, and quick to implement. RelateIQ has improved our team's overall efficiency and saved us countless hours of manual data entry. I would recommend it to any organization that would benefit from a relationship management tool.

Anonymous

Fantastic and scarily easy to use!

Reviewed 2014-04-23

RelateIQ is fantastic and scarily easy to use. It's helped me stay on top of my leads at my startup! It's a solution great for a small team just starting out or an army of sales reps trying to stay ahead of the competition.

Anonymous

RelateIQ is great, works perfectly

Reviewed 2014-05-09

RelateIQ is basically exactly what our company needed. It works for small companies all the way to large companies. Richard is super helpful and the product performs really well. Highly recommended!

Best-in-class tools and service

Reviewed 2014-04-25

Great tool and service prior, but now with the Gmail integration and mobile app, RelateIQ is a game changer. RelateIQ continues to lead the space in both innovation and design.

Great CRM

Reviewed 2014-04-25

I've used multiple CRM's over the years and this is the best by far. The integration with email is amazing and the collaboration with colleagues is seamless.

Great tool for prospecting

Reviewed 2014-04-23

Love the Closest Connections feature that allows me to figure out how I can leverage my company's network to reach out to a potential lead

Great program with Easy to Use Interface

Reviewed 2014-04-23

This program truly adds value that would otherwise be lost. The interface is easy to use and allows you to get up and running quickly.

Great Experience!

Reviewed 2014-04-23

I enjoyed my experience from start to finish... keeps me organized and on task throughout the day!Organization.

The best CRM available

Reviewed 2014-04-25

Light years ahead of the competition. There isn't a better overall CRM solution out there. Period.

RelateIQ is super!

Reviewed 2014-04-24

I spend a solid chunk of my day in RelateIQ - it's a lifesaver!

Phenomenal mobile experience

Reviewed 2014-04-23

I love their mobile app - its now my default email client!

Best tool for any and all BD/sales professionals

Best tool for any and all BD/sales professionals

Wins with simplicity

Reviewed 2014-04-23

Incredibly intuitive to use.