Scorebuddy Reviews

Scorebuddy

QA Software for scoring (Calls/email/chat/social)

4.49/5 (37 reviews)

Pros
  • It offers ability to have various quality set up for different teams, provides transparent information to quality team as well as to customer care specialists.Erika N.Read the full review
  • Thank you for creating Scorebuddy and thank you for letting me and my team achieve operational excellence on a day-to-day basis.Ivan S.Read the full review
  • Its been pretty good, the best QA buddy system that we've had yet.yasmyne j.Read the full review
Cons
  • No integration with our CSM, though they offer integration with other systems.Sarah O.Read the full review
  • Some of the requested reports are coming out with a slight delay in time.Ivan S.Read the full review
  • I have always found it very straughtforward to use with no difficulties running reports etc.Olivia P.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Wendy Wales

Its so easy to use

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Scorebuddy is so user friendly. It is easy to learn and very easy to navigate the system. The built in reporting functions are ideal and simple.

Pros
Scorebuddy is so easy to use, it is easy to create scorecards and maintain the users on the system

Cons
The only thing I would like to be able to do is snapshots for each question but for multiple scorecards at once which would be very useful when reporting on which questions are getting scored down.

afra mohamed

Good

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Great

Pros
Everything was good how ever colours could be more vibrant

Cons
Most things were good to other then the speed

holly brown

Ok product

Reviewed 2020-01-13

Overall it is an Okay product. I'm not sure what other software would compare

Pros
I like that you can log in and view your scores and updates for your company. I also like that it is easy to access.

Cons
I don't like that it takes forever to load and crashes a lot. It is very hard to use when this happens.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ivan Stankov

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Pros
Excellent matrix, nothing much to add coming from a psychology post-graduate.

Cons
Some of the requested reports are coming out with a slight delay in time.

Kirby Brown

Well-Organized Site for Quality Monitoring

Reviewed 2019-07-14

Our office recently introduced Score Buddy to replace our previous quality monitoring program, Blue Pumpkin. Score Buddy is much more user-friendly and is especially perfect for visual-oriented professionals. Information is presented on graphs and in colors, making data easy to understand. It allows you to track progress, work toward incentives, and set team goals. The scoring system is well-organized, allowing comments and attachments. Our previous system was outdated and hard to navigate, so people rarely viewed their evaluations. Because this one sends notifications and is so easy to read, representatives have been more responsive to their evaluations.

Pros
-Clean interface with graphs that put data into digestible form -The scorecard streamlines main points but also expands to see more detail -Able to attach files and leave comments -Easy to track individual progress and engage with team members/co-workers -Web-access allows viewing at the office, home, or on the go

Cons
-Bit of learning curve with accessing evaluations -Some features are hidden at first

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Clare Worley

Excellent throughout

Reviewed 2018-02-23

Saved so much time and effort and excruciating clicking of buttons and cells in other products.

Pros
Control - I kept control of every aspect of our scorecards and didn't have to wait for someone on a service desk to make a change.

Cons
The basic module was still far, far superior to what we had before!

yasmyne jackson

Like your best friend

Reviewed 2019-10-24

Its been pretty good, the best QA buddy system that we've had yet

Pros
Easy to use, remembers login credentials

Cons
If your inactive for 15 minutes and working on a QA it erases all of your input.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Daniela De Rosa

Analytics to improve

very good

Pros
the software is very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons
I would improve the Analytics part, make it more flexible and give more option to download the data

John Jones

Excellent platform that is an asset we could not do without

Reviewed 2016-05-25

We find Score buddy very user friendly and agent user friendly . We chose Score buddy from recommendations from ex colleagues in Laya healthcare and the stand at the CCMA annual conference. We would be lost without Scorebuddy now we are using it and have bedded it in as part of our culture in Phonewatch. Agents being able to log in and view their current and historical calls is a great incentive for buy in for agents usage. Also the ability to let agents score their own calls. It has given us great insight at a touch of a button into our performance at a call quality level. At bonus calculation time it is given us back valuable time that was spent trawling through excel sheets. Definitely I would recommend Scorebuddy to any call centre environment as you can build your score cards so easily and quickly and also add new scorecards for new campaigns at anytime.

Gavin Soroka

Clever and well thought out solution

Reviewed 2016-05-24

Fining a call scoring solution that was easy to implement, have the scope for scalability, and meet immediate need to limit additional resource to support - along with cost effectiveness proved very difficult when looking at other products - not with Scorebuddy. Immediately the ease of use is evident which is supported by great account management and customer service. Regular user of the package could clearly see this was created with call centre QA and performance management in mind. The team were particularly helpful during trial period to ensure we got the most out of the time to assess solution correctly and make a wise decision to subscribe. The addition of Scorebuddy has potentially opened up new product offering and revenue streams to our business that we are confident we can meet as Scorebuddy will easily scale up as and when we require.

Sarah O'Kelley

Out of the box review - amazing!

Reviewed 2018-10-03

We're really excited to have an analytics package that's affordable, and Scorebuddy definitely solves this!

Pros
This is so intuitive to set up - I started my demo, loaded in my pre-existing scorecard, and was up & running within an hour grading interactions! Far more easy to use than other QA systems that I've test driven. Communication with Scorebuddy staff has been 100% easy & quick!

Cons
No integration with our CSM, though they offer integration with other systems.

Manigandan MK

Less options but cool interface

Reviewed 2018-08-29

Pros
The appearance / interface is cool, has graphical presentation that shows our performance upto 12 months. We can also track our performance and teams performance along with goals.

Cons
Less options, takes long time to respond for QA survey accept / request one on one. Every time it lands on home page - post accept / request one on one for each audit report.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Dawna Blocher

Say GOOD BYE to spreadsheets forever!

Reviewed 2017-02-27

As a 20-year leader in the Contact Center arena, Scorebuddy has literally transformed QA since first launching with them almost 2 years ago. It's easy to understand, intuitive, and you can literally launch a meaningful QA program in an afternoon. Gone are the days of complication spreadsheets, Google docs and preparing graphs for presentations. Scorebuddy DOES IT ALL! My peers ask me who their competition is - and my answer is an honest one - they don't have any competition. Scorebuddy is the real deal - pricing, functionality and ease of use. If you are thinking of signing up for the free trial - stop thinking and DO IT. You will save time, money and your team will love the engagement and feedback!

Julie MacIntosh

Synergy with Scorebuddy

Reviewed 2016-05-24

Scorebuddy allows our organization to not only to give valued feedback, but to also analyze trends with ease. In these trends we can see our strengths and our areas that need coaching and training. It helps us promote a culture of understanding, learning and growth not only for those dealing with customers directly, but also for our managers, training departments and the organization as a whole. Scorebuddy is a tool that unites us with a common goal, to continually strive to grow and learn together. If I could offer an area of improvement it would be to allow some more configurable fields where we could add our own titles/entries. This would open the door for even more uses within the Scorebuddy platform.

Richard Gordon

User friendly

Reviewed 2016-05-25

Agents like that they can access their scores and review their feedback at all times The Agent dashboard is easy to follow Agents can review their goals and progress. Agents can Self score their calls Feedback sessions are given to Agents more frequently QA Team Feedback Easy to use Report building is made easy due to the exporting of files to Excel Building a Scorecard can be done in a matter of minutes Any breaches will send an automatic Email to chosen addresses so corrective action can take place Call calibration function is very good as this makes the session more productive. No need to recreate templates or sheets for new months or Agents Can be used on a tablet for side by side coaching

Mike Pullin

Scorebuddy Review

Reviewed 2013-10-21

Product is a much easier way to monitor and report on Quality. Customer Service is great and the team have always been more than willing to help. The hardest area to use and understand is the filtering around reports. Its hard to get a full view and you have to do it by scorecard rather than getting some kind of whole view. This area is difficult to use at times. The analytics module is good and makes reporting easy but it would be better if you could build your own reports bespoked to your needs. Building the scorecards can also be tricky at times and it's hard to know how to change things intuitively such as splitting calls into compliance and quality for example.

Mark Critchlow

Excellent small call center solution

Reviewed 2014-07-30

This program is very easy to use and is an affordable solution for a small call center that cannot afford the enterprise solutions. Pros Easy to use Agents can self coach lowers the human error factor makes your quality assurance personnel more efficient Easy call calibrations Cons. None that I can think of right now This program has changed how much time is being spent QAing calls. As the only QA person I am able to get through more calls per-day and it allows me to work on other projects that are assigned to me.

Response from Sentient

Thanks for the great feedback Mark!

We're delighted Scorebuddy has improved your efficiency in QA monitoring.

Erika Nemcokova Akpan

Easy to use quality solution with clean interface

Reviewed 2016-05-25

Scorebuddy is a great tool, providing solid interface for quality purposes. It is very easy to work with and make adjustments. It offers ability to have various quality set up for different teams, provides transparent information to quality team as well as to customer care specialists. The cooperation with the scorebuddy team is amazing. There is direct approach and their resolution speed of tickets is very quick. When providing small suggestions for improvements they have been incorporated to suit our needs. There is a room for improvement in regards to running calibration through this tool.

Noah Nisenkier

Bye bye sheet

Reviewed 2016-05-24

For a while every Monday I'd spend at least an hour getting ready for the week to come. All I did was create, update, and maintain and vast array of spreadsheets we used to manage our QA systems. While they worked and worked well (I might be biased as I made all the sheets from scratch and was rather proud of them), the fact of the matter was that they required WORK. When it was just me and one other person doing QA for our company, it was fine. It was easy for me to make the sheets for our half a dozen agents. As we expanded it got worse and worse. Score Buddy gave me back my Monday mornings.

David Cadwallader

Scorebuddy Review

Reviewed 2013-08-01

In many respects Scorebuddy has been instrumental for us in building a modern, efficient QA process. Its workings and layouts helped us to identify issues with our existing processes and to identify methods of fixing these and improving others. The customer service has been great, with all queries so far answered promptly and thoroughly. A minor fly in the ointment would be that the interface at construction remains a tad clunky and the pulling of reports remains a bit too labour intensive. In short, we have been very happy with Scorebuddy and shall be continuing to use it for the foreseeable future.

Sharon McKeever

Simple and quick to set up. An excellent tool to assist with quality within the call-centre.

Reviewed 2016-05-25

Software never lets you down - very quick and easy to use - provides me with all I need to see how we are doing from a call quality perspective. Great online tutorials should you need help with any of the functions. Some of the new features recently added to Scorebuddy have really impressed me and I look forward to using them more in the future. Our account Manager, Dick, is also always available to assist should I, or any other member of the team have any queries or require any further assistance - always polite and professional and efficient.

Tim Heidemann

Delighted with our Scorebuddy Experience

Reviewed 2016-05-25

We had been using tools we had developed internally until we found Scorebuddy. It had all the features we needed and the pricing was in line with what we wanted to spend. The system is easy to learn and operate and our agents love the access they have to their own information. Having a well designed tool to assist us in managing our Call Center Quality has helped raise the bar for all of our agents and given the leadership team the tool to provide meaningful and timely feedback. Customer Support has been great, very timely and helpful.

Steve Gregory

Very easy to set-up and install and our users love it.

Reviewed 2015-09-04

It took a little while to adapt Scorebuddy to fit our complex needs, but the customer service was excellent in helping us through. We have installed, trained and now use the system everyday to score call centre agents on legal compliance and qualitative assessment. The agents get a real time view of their performance which helps continuously improve our overall service to our clients. An excellent product but takes a little while to adapt if your needs are complex.

Joseph Ferraro

Perfect product for what we were looking for.

Reviewed 2017-03-30

As a small organization with a small call center, we did not have the funding or the resources to utilize the more typical (or expensive) monitoring solutions out there. Scorebuddy was exactly what we were looking for at a reasonable price. It is simple to use and meets all of our needs. We have recently added the new agent insight module and are excited about using the new capabilities this module will offer us.

Dawna Blocher

Best QA Solution out there

Reviewed 2015-10-14

I've been in the Contact Center industry for over 20 years and this is by far, the best solution for QA I have ever seen. The interface is user friendly for both the QA teams and the front line agents. Programming and reporting is a breeze and our QA team has increased their productivity in our first month by at least 40%. Don't hesitate to take advantage of their free trial and see what a different this tool can make!