Additional information for Dixa
Key features of Dixa
View All Features
- VoIP telephony
- Inbound, outbound & internal calls
- Blind & assisted call transfers
- IVR (interactive voice response)
- Queue and agent prioritization
- Call recording
- Toll-free numbers
- Customizable chat widget & contact form
- Transfer all conversation types; chats, emails, calls
- Drag-and-drop chat & call flow editor
- Skill-based routing
- Advanced forwarding rules
- Opening hours
- Unlimited queues
- Integrated CRM
- Contact database
- Contact recognition
- Conversation history
- Contact & conversation search
- Conversation tagging
- Visitor tracking
- Wrap-up notes
- Real-time performance overview
- Reporting & analytics
- Agent profiles
- Phone number porting
First and foremost, Dixa is designed to be simple and easy-to-use. We've wasted a lot of time on complex systems, and we're sure you have too. That's why we set out to make a platform that really enables you to focus on the customer instead of the software.
Set up routing for all conversation types to always connect with the right agent, regardless of the customer's preferred channel.
Drag-and-drop editors allow you to create custom chat and call flows with configurable opening hours, queues, announcements, IVR, call routing and more.
Conversations are automatically saved and previous conversations are automatically surfaced when customers are recognized, with users also able to tag, browse, search and filter conversations.
Different service levels can be set for each queue and can be projected to other screens with our TV-mode. Finally, you can also get all the historical data you need.