ProProfs Chat Reviews

5,508

Preethi Randhawa

Affordable and highly valued Service

Reviewed 2015-05-27

It’s embarrassing to say that it took us over six months to get started with Live2Support. No idea why? It is great converter and lead generator. It has anything and everything needed to run successful live and automated chats. It has reduced response time and tremendously improved online customer service. I have not imagined how easy are the step-by-step tutorials to configure and customize each and everything on this live chat service. It has awesome support service. They have integrated my chat with 3D cart, website and sales force. I created two branded custom chat images one for offline and one for online they help me get that up and running and positioned where I wanted it. I have quarterly renewed the services priced at $110 and will continue with it till I have business.The affordable and reliable chat service of Live2Support's has helped our organization to reduce response time in delivering online customer service. Its associated analytical services have helped us to analyze sales trigger points and redefined our customer satisfaction parameters. It has become unique tool in organization’s daily operations to identify key metrics for gauging its effectiveness. Its control panel has enhanced our ability to measure and analyze live chat channel and individual chat agent performance. This unique capability has helped us to achieve high customer satisfaction through quick issue resolution in highly focused interactions.

Mike Wilk

I can monitor people on my site!!

Reviewed 2017-06-14

Well, when enterprise companies are using this software and have no complaints, why would a blogger have any complaints! ;)I am a blogger and I needed a medium to connect with my readers on WordPress website. When I got ProProfs Chat, I thought it's just a live chat software but then I realized I could monitor my visitors, engage them in conversations and send them chat invites - IMPRESSED!

Joya Adrina

Simple and customizable

Reviewed 2015-06-27

With its easy to use interfaces, availability of native applications for smartphones and several other value added features it surely was ours go-to solution when we were in immediate need of enhancing our website performance by extracting more number of sales/sales leads through it along with serving all our online customers with optimum support.It’s designed to be simple and smart and integrates optimally with our Salesforce CRM for automated migration of all conversation we have on website to our CRM. It allowed us “powered by” logo removed, making sure our customers get a seamless customized experience from start to finish.

kenley tiana

Affordable and highly valued Service

Reviewed 2015-10-19

It is one of the most cost effective solution available in market for interacting with website visitor. Besides as a mean of sales and support for the website visitor it is also a mean to create your brand value for organizationWe can manage multiple website using single live chat account. The responses are faster and quicker due to canned responses. Logo can be placed on chat window creating higher brand value. Co-browsing is also possible while chat on visitor end. Function of call back is really helpful to create a alternative option of interaction

Monica Rai

Best live chat tool I've worked on!

Reviewed 2017-06-14

Awesome features. I am using this tool since 2 years at my organization and I am quite satisfied with it. I don't think I have anything as of now that I can share in con section. It works well for me!As an experienced live chat agent, I can very well tell you that some of the tools I had previously worked with were more complicated than the plot of the movie ¿Inception¿. But ProProfs Chat is all about business! Simple, easy to use and no complications!

Mukesh Roy

Best tool connect with other customer support tools

Reviewed 2017-05-30

I needed a live chat which would connect with my CRM, helpdesk, email marketing tool and so on. ProProfs Chat offers numerous integration with all these tools!

zara imani

Cost Effective Value Loaded solution

Reviewed 2015-07-31

It is no doubt one of the best solution available in live chat services. We can say that it is value for money as the feature that this service provides are available at a higher cost from other service providers.It provides the full opportunity for branding in visitor chat window besides that it also have comprehensive visitor information tracking which helps us a lot to create a targeted response to the website visitor.

Nicole Karnes

Excellent service for an even greater product!

Reviewed 2017-06-06

ProProfs has made helping my online customers so much easier than ever before. I have noticed that with this product, my sales have gone up twenty percent over the past month. (Versus the previous two months) ProProfs lets me see what any visitor is looking at in real time and allows me to live chat with them if they are in need of assistance. It has allowed my company to perform Customer Service to its fullest potential which makes my vistors and returning customers happier. Before I purchased this amazing little chat system, I couldn't pair my customers up with the products they need - and now I can!!

Songbedna Bauri

Easy to use. Very effective

Reviewed 2017-06-20

It is very easy to use and install on a website, didn't take me long at all. It has helped me communicate effectively.

Adams Scott

Awesome Live Chat Software

Reviewed 2010-12-04

I would like to recommend Live2Support for live chat software Version 3.1. Service is completely hosted by their servers, and web-based, so it is not mandatory to download or install. There is an online demo of 15 days free trial. Notable features include Proactive Chat Requests, Chat Histories, Operator Chat, and Foot Prints, Language Customization etc. It is quite competitive with other services Etc. 1. Monitor Website Traffic in Real-time. 2. Fast and Easy Navigation. 3. Block IP Address. 4. Send a pop-up window of special offer or change visitor current page with some special page. 5. Auto/Pro-active Chat Invitations. 6. Friendly Invitation. 7. Extensive Visitor Information System. (Geo location, search engine, time spent etc.) 8. Chat History of every visitor comes to your website. 9. Foot Prints (How many page visited and time spent by visitor on each page.) 10. Call Back & Call Back History

daniel jonesa

A unique Sales and Support Manager for your website

Reviewed 2015-08-17

I myself is using one of the live service provided by luve2support.I completely agree with what is said here. While doing my online business what I realized that we have created our online presence but it is much more static if there is no counterpart on the website of sales manager in our show rooms. This live2support live chat service is much smarter than many sales managers. Its visitor monitoring window provides comprehensive information about visitors even tell us from where they are lending to our page. It¿s actually my third eyesight to get a clear vision about the customer and the result is more sales conversions. We have pulled back many of the visitors to our websites when they were about to leave. I have tried many chat services on my other websites but ultimately I have to shift to live2support .More live2support is economical also.

Adonis Saluta

Resolving customer issue instantly

Reviewed 2018-02-20
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a portal for customer service but unlike traditional service that tickets are issued, this is interactive and on-time support to address customer inquiries and problems. Guaranteed to have a result or even fix the concern after the conversation.

Vineet Gupta

Best tool for capturing lead

Reviewed 2017-05-30

The pre chat form along with its customization options allowed me to get abundance of leads on my website, which was not possible before I got ProProfs Chat. The customization options to change the text fields and position the form are unbelievable.

Griffin Robert

Nice Features of Live Chat Software

Reviewed 2011-01-03

Live2Supports live Chat is a nice feature, you can offer visitors who dont want to wait for an email reply, or pick up the phone. Live2Support offers free trials and easy site-integration. It is best deal for small and medium level business. My sale has drastically increased after enabling Live Support on my web site. Real time Visitor Monitoring Fast and Easy Navigation Chat History of every visitor comes to websites One to One Text Chat with Website Visitors Customize Pre & Post Chat form Ready Made Chat Windows Templates Enable time base chat session Chat Transcripts of All Chat Sessions Auto Pop-ups and User-defined Messaging

Robert White

Simple and customizable

Reviewed 2015-06-24

It¿s designed to be simple and smart and integrates with all the popular contemporary CRMs available in the market with an option to integrate with your in-house built customized CRM. While live2support integration code itself is copy and paste, there are plugins available for content management and ecommerce systems, including Shopify, Wordpress, Joomla and lot others. Unlike many live chat programs, Live2Support can be customized to fit your unique branding and style. You can also have its ¿powered by¿ logo removed, making sure your customers get a seamless experience from start to finish. Thumbs up from all of here ....

Angie Lauryn

Reviewed 2015-07-31

A website can be made responsive by providing the live chat solutions. This is more important if the website has the business purpose where the customer want immediate response for his doubts and the advices that he seek. I am myself using <a href="https://www.live2support.com">live chat software</a> from live2support. This service has helped to make me increase in my online sales revenue by 30 % due to the targeted solution that I am able to make based on extensive information that this software service provide to us. Besides that it also provides canned response to provide the better and quick response for the customer.

Richard Strauss

Live2Support a great asset to business website.

Reviewed 2015-06-07

Live2support live chat is a powerful, enterprise-ready live chat system which can be integrated into any existing website whether it's a CMS or a custom website. It has some advanced features which offers you a professional, easy to use way for customers to get in touch with you while they browse your website. The best thing which I found is it's documentation which lets you get going easily without any tech help and complicated process. I think it's a very competitively priced chat solution system and at the same time it provides the rich user experience and enterprise level solution with great UI.

Richard Strauss

Live2Support a great asset to business website.

Reviewed 2015-06-07

Jackab Kario

A great tool E-commerce

Reviewed 2016-01-28

I started using Live2Support for my small e-commerce website around 4 months back and I am happy that I made this decision. With its easy interface, my customers are able to give feedback directly which has helped us as an organization in developing and changing certain features about our website. Previously we had the option of emailing which was time taking and customers wouldn't do it. But now, we are getting tons of feedback everyday which is more than a website can ask for. The Integration feature has also helped in monitoring the growth of the business. It is amazing!

Steven Martin

Sales Manager on your Website

Reviewed 2015-09-07

I agree with whatever is written here. I myself am using live chat software from live2support. There are many features which increase the usability of the live chat service. Customization of live chat window is something that can create right brand value for the organization. Besides that the extensive customer information provided by the visitor monitoring window can help us to make the targeted responses. I am using the live2support live chat service from last 6 years and have increased my online sales conversion rate by 36 %.

Imani Zara

Cost Effective Solution

Reviewed 2015-07-21

I tried 3D cart integration and It was installed easily, effortlessly. This enhances website integrity and customer engagement without paying extra money for implementation. The support team has also customized the visitor window displayed on the website. What I have come to know that it has the most recent android application for latest android version. I myself have created branded chat images. The satisfactory level of service has prompted me to Quarterly renewal of services priced at $110. This is quite economical.

Edward Jean

Wonderful Product with best option of Customization.

Reviewed 2015-08-17

I am engaged with this particular live2support service for last 6 years and I is managing my 5 websites, blogs, from a single account without paying a single penny extra. besides the easy customization of the chat window and extensive report, This particular service also provide a feature loaded operator chat window that helps in providing quicker and faster responses. I will request the writer to evaluate this service may be as a loyal customer I am exaggerated the uses.

emma smith

Live2Support works really well

Reviewed 2010-10-08

it works really wellLive2Support works really well. I have used so many services but nothing comes equivalent to Live2Support.Though Others are also good, Live2Support has its name because of vigorous software and consistently outstanding performance. I really think you should try Live Chat Solution from Live2Support. It is economical than others and has got more functionality.

david harlai

Cost Effective Live Chat Solution

Reviewed 2015-10-03

I am glad to mention here that Live2Support offers a robust live chat system with extensive features and at affordable price. Its wide-ranging intelligence capabilities provide extensive customer information; closely examine customer behavior and web analytic. Live2Support can re-actively or proactively activate right chat invitation to right customer at right time. It has automatic or user defined chat routing to efficiently utilize resources.

Alan Smith

Best Product and best customer services

Reviewed 2015-05-28

It works perfectly with our CRM and CMS. We have been blown away by the customer support. I submitted a ticket on a Monday thinking it would be addressed by next day days and to my surprise it was handled within minutes. These people are the best in business and literally do anything and everything for the customers. It's really differentiating this service from others live chat service providers and keeps us on as a happy customer.