Pure Chat Reviews - Page 7

Great for startup use, may need upgrade for larger enterprises

Easy-to-use website chat features. Would classify this as more of a widget than a full blown software.

Pros

It is incredibly easy for team members to take control over website chat features, and the notifications on mobile are very easy to understand and reliable.

Cons

Sometimes there were glitches in the system where two chat boxes would appear for the same chat, or sometimes chats would disappear all on their own.

As a user

Pros

I use it many time, It is very easy to use. It is very easy to brings other to chat, I like its invite option. It is very capable live tool.

Cons

The day I start to use this this tool till now I find nothing to dislike.

Great product

We've used several other chat products before and by far Pure Chat is the best. It's extremely easy to implement and easy enough to maintain that someone from my department, IT, doesn't need to be involved in the day-to-day maintenance of it.

Pros

Easy to use and implement

Cons

Would like a more robust survey option

Thanks for the review, Chris!

its simple to use and helps you understand and segregate between your regular customer and prospects

Pros

it gives detailed information about the customer. where are they based what operating system they are on and history of previous chat with the customer

Cons

there is no application made for windows. you have to be logged on through a internet browser on their website always to answer the chats. chances are you might close the browser by mistake and that happens a bit

Pure Chat Review

My experience so far has been pretty good. It has been very easy to use and I honestly have had no problems getting signed up and working in pure chat. I'm definitely pleased with the ease.

Pros

Easy to use. Doesn't require a desktop app.

Cons

It's a chat system, which is never that fun to use. No cons on ease of use or functionality.

Thanks for the review Mark!

Increased Conversions

Excellent. I wish I would have used this immediately! It’s an excellent tool.

Pros

This chat box helps my customers connect with customer service SO EASY. I’ve seen a dramatic increase in inquires, that then led to conversions! LOVE.

Cons

Really no cons at this point. It’s simple and straightforward. It was easy to set up on my Shopify store.

Have a Website? You NEED Purechat

We use this software to maximize website traffic. Instead of people having to email us during peak hours, we can now chat in real time!

Pros

The overall idea of the software is awesome. The chat system works well. The AI bot system works well too. App on iPhone and iPad work great! PC dashboard is easy to use and clean.

Cons

At the time of writing, I have not encountered any cons.

Very useful chat platform great for small businesses!

Pros

This chat platform is fantastic because they have a TON of features and can be integrated directly into your website. There is a free option as well as paid versions. On the paid version you can remove their branding for a fully branded tool for your company.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like on this software thus far.

Pure Chat Review

Moving from Slack to Pure Chat has helped our productivity in the office.

Pros

The ease of use for this program is so great. We've been looking for alternatives to Slack in our office, and we landed on Pure Chat.

Cons

Like most programs, there is a small learning curve when using something that is new. After that though, it's rather smooth sailing.

Live action with your customer

Prefer to use this one compare to others software which is more complex.

Pros

Pure Chat provides a live chat to your customer which is good because live interaction is what the customer wants.

Cons

It still lack a features where you can saw each other in live interaction so the customer will not think that he or she is talking to a robot.

I've used Pure Chat for website communication.

We've used Pure Chat on our website to interact with our website viewers better. The pricing is straightforward as well.

Pros

The ability for website visitors to talk to you no matter where they are is a great value-add for any business.

Cons

No translation tool, and the mobile app can be buggy at times. I also believe the mobile app needs to be open all the time to be seen as logged in.

Connecting businesses to customers

Pros

The online on demand chat solution that Pure Chat provides in very valuable in ensuring that we are able to connect to customers on demand.

Cons

I have sometimes noticed a lag from when a new request for chat was sent to when the notification appeared and so think that is one of the opportunities for improvement.

Works great when it works great

Most of the time the Purechat software is great! It allows us to track clients on our website, give transcripts of all conversations and offers gps locations of visitors. However, for most of last month the sound notifications of new messages did not work. We tried everything we could think of to fix this, spoke with customer service and this issue would be "fixed" temporarily until we inevitably missed clients who were trying to reach out to us when this stopped working again. Overall a great service which now seems to be working correctly again.

Cons

Thanks for the review Meg! We're really sorry about the sound notifications issue and are glad everything is working again.

Pure chat for my business

I realized that if pure chat will develop it can attract more users.

Pros

Pure chat really helps my small business for customer support. It has a live chat which can really attract customers.

Cons

The automated notifications of pure chat is sometimes having a problem that's the only thing i didn't like in pure chat software.

Purechat user

I use pure chat at work for the company I work for. It is very user friendly and has allowed us to offer a new, convenient contact platform for our customer on-the-go

Pros

user friendly and we can add canned responses to make our time on chat very fast/efficient

Cons

none to date

Thanks for the review Kate! We're glad chat has become a quick, efficient way for you to connect with customers!

great product

Pros

easy to set up great support it my new favorite

Cons

no cons thus far its been everything i was hoping for

Pure Chat review

Updates are issued and then we are informed - needs to be the other way round so that we can train out any amendments. Cant drill down into the chats to see what our customers are contacting us about. Reports are very basic and do not support all our business needs. Pure Chat is easy to use and to train out initially.

Pros

ease of use.

Cons

Lack of meaningful reports

Thanks for the review Jennie. We'll keep your feedback in mind next time we release an update!

Purechat serves all of our company's needs

My company has been using Purechat to provide a live chat option for our customers and for those visiting our website. This feature has helped us close most of our visitors, as well as provides a convenient way for them to get questions answered. We love that Purechat offers features that allow us to initiate chats with visitors, tells us the location of our visitors, tells us how many times that visitor has been on our site, and provides the source of our visitors - all extremely valuable features. I would recommend Purechat to anyone who is looking to offer a live chat feature for their site visitors.

Cons

Thanks for the awesome review, David!!

I can't believe something this good is free!

Pros

Once it's installed PureChat is easy to setup and get started. Within 48 hours of turning it on we had someone use it and generate a lead directly on our website! Brilliant!

Cons

We've only just started using PureChat in the last week so honestly, there's really nothing to dislike so far.

This software is amazing

I love Purechat! It's easy to use and extremely effective in procuring new prospects in our business.

Pros

I love the ease of use for both parties. I also appreciate having the transcripts of my conversations available for review.

Cons

I don't like the predictive text option.

Thanks for the review Charmaine! We're glad you enjoy using Pure Chat :)

Improve customer communication with live chat

Pros

Pure Chat is great for communicating with customers in real-time. Setup is pretty straightforward, making it easy to chat with potential customers right on your site.

Cons

Lots of features and functionality. Plus, a great pricing structure. Pure Chat is definitely worth trying.

free and easy

Pros

best for heavy traffic websites. it is one of the free software which is ideal for small business where few operators are in using it. A helpful tool for live customer support

Cons

when a heavy usage needed the software is not that capable. as this only free for few operators

Loved the free version, pro was a bit expensive

Overall, we were very happy with the free version until we outgrew it.

Pros

It was great having 3 users on the free version, and the transcripts were easy to create. It was also super easy to set up.

Cons

You need to be on the pro version to remove branding, which is a fair step up in budget.

My Pure Chat Opinion

Pros

The way it has opened up avenues of communication to customers around the world that previously could not be contacted. Also there is always someone there to offer assistance to me if needed.

Cons

There really is nothing that I have found to be a hindrance to our business.

Pure Chat

My overall experience with pure chat has been a successful experience helping me bring clients for my own business and have easier access to other sites and softwares in one place which helped so much and made it very easy once you get a hang of everything and see how it's all set up.

Pros

Pure chat is an awesome messenger site with more products you are able to use like wordpress which I use a lot. When I first started using this software I never knew how advance it was after I started playing around with Pure Chat. It's a great software for small and somewhat big size businesses. I started using this product to promote my own cleaning business and it was an amazing success.

Cons

I have no cons what so ever with this software. I think its amazing all you can do with pure chat.