All categories

Cloud Contact Center Software with Embedded AI

Bright Pattern Reviews

William A.

Read the full review
We have seen a significant reduction in issues submitted from the field and when we do have issues the Bright Pattern team is fantastic in helping us get to a resolution quickly.

Jim S.

Read the full review
BrightPattern has a true Omni-Channel call center solution which is very flexible. Customer representative and the engineers at BP are great to work with and extremely helpful.

Mike R.

Read the full review

Cons

The order an email thread shows is confusing. There is no option to set different signatures as we can in outlook.

Cheyenne V.

Read the full review
Customers would complain that they would leave a number for a callback to be called back and placed on hold again, or not be called back at all.

Read the full review
The app has a tendency of logging off the user when it goes in idle mode, which leads to missed calls and inconveniences for the user and the client.

Omondi P.

4.8

flexible approach to a flexible world

its the personal touch that matters and the pride they have for their system. I am the sort of person who always asks "what if " or "could we" and they help me get those questions answered. and if its not there to be added or done i know it will be at some point. nothing is to hard for them to do and the relationship i have developed with the team is like nothing i experienced with Aspect, Genesys or not so NICE. The so called better are really just bigger companies who have lost sight of the personal touch and truly working with clients

Pros

As per the title, it is the flexibility of the system and how easy it is to use! What takes BP to the next level is the service I receive from them. They want to learn and they want to get even better and to do that they actually engage with their customers. I was impressed by their original RFP presentation/demo! We were using an outdated version of their system which was supplied by Aspect so I...

Cons

I haven't had any downsides as of yet and I am sure there will be some from time to time, but I am confident that whatever happens, they will go the extra mile to get it sorted

25 Years of Call Center Experience, BrightPattern is the best.

One of the easiest systems to use I have encountered in 25 years of call center experience. The technology is amazing, and the customer service even better!

Pros

Ease of use, coupled with excellent features.Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

Cons

Virtual queue callback should be more of a "thing".

Great for the Start-up and MidSize Company

Pros

Remote Cloud based system, requires an online download for the compatibility of the software to your desktop. Allows for call outcome and dispositions to be added, edited. Has user directory, can take notes on the caller. Can while on the call stop recording, saves the users daily call log. Allows for users calling inbound to be placed on a callback list which the system will generate a callback when the call volume decreases in the queue. The system is easy to use has mute functions on the screen if you do not have capabilities on your headset. Has caller ID for those callers in the system. Allows for transfers and holds. Employees get their own designated extensions for each campagin. Allows for campaigns to be set-up.

Cons

The call log would be more effective if users could independently run stat comparisons or if it tallied for the user key information such as average call time, average hold time, average daily calls taken, and percentages of which disposition is used. Because call centers are so competitive and this information is monitored for employee performance. allowing employees to be accountable on their own...

Software that works.

After using several products on the market I have found that Brightpattern is the most powerful and best priced software we can get and their customer service is by far the best that exists.

Pros

The outgoing predictive dialing functionality of the software is incredibly powerful. We have the ability to make tens of thousands of phone calls within a day, while other solutions can never keep up. The representatives at Brightpattern helped set up our user accounts to be up and running in no time.

Cons

There are literally no recommendations I can make to Brightpattern to make the software better.

Great Product

I love Bright Pattern, from the beginning the demo was great, explained things in great detail. As we moved our services over to them they have been super easy to work with.

Pros

I love that all of our customer interactions are on one platform. Very user friendly and simple to program. I was part of implementing this software, it was easy to train and easy for agents to learn. The software has great documentation if you need assistance, otherwise their support team has been great! They respond quickly and are easy to work with.

Cons

When there are changes made or updates I am not notified of the changes that are made.

Bright Pattern Omnichannel CCaaS Review - Great enterprise omnichannel solutions

Exceptional. Amazing platform that is a tremendous value

Pros

Bright Pattern has some of the most innovative omnichannel features including omnichannel quality management for monitoring 100% of interactions on all channels Bright Pattern has a mature offering and experienced executive team of contact center veterans One key thing that sets Bright Pattern apart from other vendors is their speed of deployment. They also have great and quick ROI. They are a great all-in-one solution but also have out-of-the-box integrations to fulfill the needs of any size of contact center both SMB and Enterprise.

Cons

None that come to mind. There are no cons to BP. Can't go wrong with this software

Strong omni-channel support tool

Really well designed and supported omnichannel tools that is well integrated with other tools. My favorite feature is the flexible scenario planning. We have been almost able to do everything. We are pretty creative and have been able to be very creative with our deployment.

Pros

They have a great product and a great team. The product has worked as designed and has been very reliable. The call quality has also been excellent. The scenario tool is very powerful. It is also well integrated into Zendesk.

Cons

We have had issues with the chat tool and would love more asynchronous capabilities but it has worked for us.

Omnichannel in the cloud!

We have switched over from Interactive Intelligence 3 years ago and have been really happy so far. We had 100% up-time and enjoy the cooperation with their software developers and management team.

Pros

We love the ease of use of the platform and the endless omni-channel capabilities. It is an open platform which allowed us to integrate with our key software platforms such as Zendesk.

Cons

It is not well known in the marketplace but that will change soon.

CCaaS best option

Very supportive and responsive; easy to work with, and always there when help was needed

Pros

Ease of implementation and low cost of entry

Cons

Cannot think of anything. Would buy again.

Simple to Use

We have found a powerful tool easy to setup and to configured. Same as the main features we need for a modern customer contact center.

Pros

Having access to all functionalities via web based is great for remote over the top agents supervisor and administrators.

Cons

Consuming software from the Cloud is challenge when we need to integrate our on promises applications like reporting and compliance (Bulk export) storage for recordings

Bright Pattern is an innovative and easy to use omnichannel contact center software

Overall I am very pleased with the platform and software. Currently migrating away from using multiple platforms to manage our contact center channels. Primarily with email and chat. This is giving us one place for agents to turn to support their customers. No more logging into multiple systems and having multiple screens up for agents to manage. The ease of implementation for chat has enabled...

Pros

I have been using this software for several years now and each release continues to add value to the platform. I have implemented Bright Pattern for multiple contact centers including those using contracted BPO call centers. The platform is easy to use and simple to train others to use. This includes the call flow (scenario) development interface. It is all web based so no special tools or software...

Cons

I don't have too many dislikes about Bright Pattern as a contact center solution. I do have some enhancements that I think could be added to further improve the functionality. I would like to see some sort of scenario flow for inbound email to customize and build a screen pop. I feel like this functionality in inbound chat and voice flows is powerful and I would like that same capability with handling emails. I would also like to see the built in knowledge base tool expanded to support both email and chat and allow for auto file attachments to emails and chat responses. This would improve an agents handling time for each customer interaction.

Bright Pattern - Advanced Contact Centers made simple

Bright Pattern is a company worth investing in! We run a BPO of 150 agents collecting accurate data for market research and polling. We were on an archaic free source telephony system with some built on features that we were overpaying for. No we have a robust system for almost the same cost and we don't have to employ a developer to maintain a simple dialer. We've stepped into the future of contact centers.

Pros

It is an extremely robust, while easy to use software. It can handle massive telephony centers with ease while maintaining competitive telco charges. There is an excellent in hours customer support center that has gone to bat for us time and time again. The scenario builder will allow anyone with a basic knowledge of telephony to easily program any time of campaign. Their Development team is consistently looking to improve their software and will often reach-out/receive feedback on what features should be brought in.

Cons

Pricey. One of the big hang ups we have with Bright pattern is that were not quite to a place where Omi-channel telephony can be fully utilized and so I feel that I pay for my features/channels I do not use Some features are rather rudimentary like the built in QA software, or auxiliary state controls After hours support feels redundant and doesn't seem to reduce wait times on urgent tickets Carrier Trouble ticket reporting can be hairy

Review of Bright Pattern from my perspective

I answer all my calls from clients on retail with softphone and I can work at home effectively too. It is a way for me to judge my productivity and see how many emails I am answering with the dashboard that is displayed. It helps to see if I am getting my bonus prodcutivity stats too. I would refer it to other vendors even though I only used it for less than 6 months.

Pros

It is easy to use especially when the emails get pushed out to me. I use a jabra mic and I the calls can go right through me at office or at home with soft phone. I like the chat option too. To out case notes is very helpful too. It is user friendly when it works good.

Cons

I do not hear a beep when an email comes in so I have to keep watching my screen on the laptop when a request comes in to my que. Also If I do not repsond in a minute or less I get a red in my phone # calls. Lately the chat option was not sending an alert either. There are some issue for me the pros of it are so maych better then incontact was.

I use Bright Pattern as an outbound telephone and SMS platform. They have been very helpful!

Significant increase in contact rate, ease of user experience.

Pros

I love the omnichannel support. I was able to design an outbound dialing program that incorporates telephone calls, automated voicemails, SMS messaging, and email. This approach took my contact rate from ~35% to 61% last month! I could have have accomplished this with out the creativity and expertise of the support staff, they are very knowledgeable about their product and very willing to help with solutions.

Cons

It seems to be better designed for a small number of large dialing campaigns as opposed to a large number of small campaigns, but this is likely an issue across predictive dialing platforms. When I am testing new campaigns that only send 100 or so leads each day, it is often more beneficial to manually dial them in 'Preview' mode rather than set up dialing rules and unique campaigns because having one or two agents assigned to several small campaigns often makes the dialer "choke" for lack of a better word. I have also had some integration issues with our CRM, but again I do not believe that 100% (or any percent, to be honest) a reflection of Bright Pattern as much as it is on our CRM software.

Bright Pattern

Trusource Labs is third-party contact center outsourcing company. As such, we are exposed to a number of different cloud contact center and ACD solutions. Our experience with Brightpattern has been great. We have been using Brightpattern for about two-and-a-half years now. During that time there have been a steady release of updates and improvements. Brightpattern is very receptive to customer...

Pros

Flexible and powerful.

Cons

Custom reporting is a little difficult, however this is being addressed in a coming release.

Great Service

Bright Pattern is helping us with our Customer Service department. We use Bright pattern for inbound transactions, such as incoming calls , emails and chat. The reporting tools are easy to use and propvide the SLA data required for our partners.

Pros

The system was very easy to setup along with training and onboarding from the Bright Pattern team.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about the system as they have taken care of the requirements of my support team.

Excellent Cloud Contact Centre Platform with Enterprise Abilities

The platform is easy to use, easily deployable and simple to maintain. The platform is able to adapt according to demand and is constantly being developed with new features.

Pros

Bright Pattern is a fully functional contact centre platform in the cloud with the capabilities of an Enterprise Grade contact centre platform. The platform also offers many additional features that aren't as readily available on an Enterprise Grade contact centre without the use of third party applications.

Cons

There isn't much to dislike about the platform.

We've tried many other cloud-based contact center solutions. Only Bright Pattern could scale with us

As a company that serves tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of senior citizens, our customers want to talk to us via phone. Our customers do not use email, social media, nor other digital communications channels. Our technology team evaluated and even ran live with several other cloud-based contact center solutions and nothing was able to scale and maintain voice quality except for Bright Pattern. Most of the other cloud-based contact center solutions were able to handle our volume when we only had a few agents. But once we started to grow our volume and hiring of agents exponentially, only Bright Pattern proved robust enough to scale.

Pros

The robustness of the underlying technology to withstand exponential growth.

Cons

The User Interface could use a design upgrade.

The most seamless omnichannel cloud contact center

We wanted a modular omnichannel solution to engage our customers across most of the digital channels plus voice and be able to track the interactions across all channels.

Pros

After evaluating all the known solutions from the big boys - we found the Bright Pattern solution to be the most innovative and disruptive solution. Pretty much everything and all feature we wanted is out-of-the-box. And where we needed to integrate the IVR and the other workflows with our CRM, the open API's and pre-built integrations made the task super easy and seamless. The web based admin portal...

Cons

Perhaps improve on the UC aspects of the platform.

THE BEST and ONLY ONE TURE OMUNICHANNEL SOLUTION!

Installation is very easy and easy to set up without any stress. System is very stable too.

Pros

Scenario builder and Omunichannel capability are wonderful. I also like SNS integration including LINE, AI Watson integration and Proactive Chat. This is a ALL IN ONE solution with APIs which can give me freedoms to integrate other softwares easily. Voice, SNS, Chat, Video, CRM, SMS, AI and ticketing system are all connected and integrated nicely so that a call center agent can easily use without...

Cons

Pricing is not very low but reasonable because of their sophisticated omunichannel functionalities and wonderful customer support.

Great service and awesome call quality

Freedom to work from a remote location

Pros

Easy to use, great call quality. Nice to work from pretty much anywhere. also nice to have the handy help tool with preloaded email address.

Cons

When you are on a call, break, lunch or otherwise set away/not available for calls it would be nice if calls went directly to VM. Also when you are on lunch and break when someone calls the timer resets. The call box is small so when you are looking for a phone number in the directory s it can take awhile. This is secondary but it would be great it he ring ring was different for like a group message or if someone is sending something directly to you on the phone.

Great Product and Great Partner

Bright Pattern has been a great partner in helping us use the product to meet our needs.

Pros

This software has been really easy for our users to adopt, and easy for our team to manage. We have seen a significant reduction in issues submitted from the field and when we do have issues the Bright Pattern team is fantastic in helping us get to a resolution quickly

Cons

I wish they had a cleaner integration with Salesforce

Powerful, Flexible, and True SaaS

First, the Brightpattern team is extremely customer focused and always willing to support customizations, or modifications to the product to address feature requirements in a quickly changing market. The service pattern product is forward looking, and built for the cloud. I view this as a very safe investment in the critical customer care market that has become one of the key ways in which businesses can differentiate themselves

Pros

True Omni-Channel routing agent interface. Simplified administration, from 0 to live and routing interactions in minutes High reliability 99.999% and better.

Cons

Quality Management in need of improvement, control for ensuring TCPA compliance in outbound campaigns.

Truly omnichannel platform with powerful outbound engine

Pros

BrightPattern has very innovative solution which provides truly omnichannel platform. Among inbound, email, chat, video, SMS it has powerful outbound engine. With 4 dialler modes companies could be more productive than on any other platform. Specially designed supervisor desktop gives full campaign control: from lists to operators. Highly recommend to all companies looking for fast, solid and professional outbound platform.

Cons

nothing special that could not be improved, slightly outdated interface – but it should be updated in new version))

A Bright spot in the Call Center Solution marketplace

We started with Aspect's UIP solution and then went to Aspect's Zipwire Product which really was a branded Bright Pattern that Aspect managed. While we still had downtime and problems we found the product better than UIP. We moved over to BrightPattern and since then I've cut down my time on the phone with support and overall downtime has been almost non-existent. A great experience. Bright Pattern is really looking to build a great product and is really listening to and trying to make their customer's happy.

Pros

It is a big call center but is not intimidating and I found it very easy to configure and use. The support is fantastic and you are actually allowed to talk to people who know the product and can look at it from a highly technical standpoint. High quality and easily scalable.

Cons

Would like to see more officially recognized virtual desktop support. With that said we are running it on our VDI systems with no major problems.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.