All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Zoho Desk Reviews

Pros

Some softwares really play important roll to make our work easy and Zoho Desk is one of them. It is simple and it has great features like help desk, nice ticket generation Etc.

Balwinder P.

Read the full review
I like this software a lot, I like the ability that gives me with their CRM. It has automatically integration with Zoho CRM and this can save you a lot time.

Dimitri P.

Read the full review
Great for huge project management, you can connect with Zoho Analytics and get amazing reports. So you can know the generals and the specifics in detail too.

Eduardo G.

Kassy C.

Read the full review
Also, there is no way to deal with spam. And, since no other languages are present, translations can be time-consuming.

Praveen R.

Read the full review
The analytics are often wrong because they stop working half the time and when you look at the responses in a ticket, it does not separate the agent response from the customer.

1,649 reviews

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

One of the best investments for our organization

Great - and their customer service is great as well.

Pros

We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB) + KB easily integrates into tickets + Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments + Single Sign On (SSO) integration...

Cons

It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

Mamanging customer growth and issues with Zoho Desk.

Solving customer issues and recording solutions so they can be searched and shared on the Kb if the problem occurs again.

Pros

The ticketing interface and merging of tickets

Cons

The SAML setup is not as easy to integrate as expected.

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Pros

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Cons

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite. After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly. The company then sent me...

MUY COMPLETO

Pros

Es de los más completos que conozco, pero en la versión más cara, que aún así, es la más económica del mercado, con onmicanal, voz, chat, etc.

Cons

Es un poco engorroso encontrar las funciones en los menus, pero hace tan tantas cosas que es normal.

Zoho Desk for Small Business

Have used a trial under a different company test name. A really excellent product. Still learning.

Pros

We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead. While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Cons

Probably too many options available. A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

Great value and support

Overall a great product, and fantastic value for money when used as part of Zoho One.

Pros

Support from Zoho is excellent. We are Zoho One customer, so we also use other Zoho products, hence the native integration is also nice. We also like the Blueprint feature, which is a visual process designer for business process automation.

Cons

We are limited to 20 Blueprints, regardless of how many users we have. Sync functionality to Zoho CRM has not been suitable for us, so we built our own sync service.

Supports us in providing support

Pros

You can customize anything you would like to match your platform's needs .It follows all relevant customer behavior ,prior to interactions , and it helps us anticipate their needs better .Regular tasks can also be automated ,freeing you up .

Cons

There is a lot of terminology you have to learn before you can properly implement the program . Unless it is another Zoho product ,there isn't much room to integrate with a third party software .

Zoho best experience

Super recommended tool, facilitates ticket assignment and monitoring, in addition to keeping the end user informed

Pros

It is very practical to use, friendly and super complete the tool, to be able to control the tickets in detail

Cons

I have nothing to say, I like the Zoho experience

EXCELENTE HERRAMIENTA PARA SERVICIO AL CLIENTE

una excelente experiencia orientada a nuestra necesidad de poder atender de manera mas eficaz a nuestro clientes.

Pros

LA IMPLEMENTACION ES MUY FACIL, TIENE MUCHAS HERRAMIENTAS QUE AYUDAN AL FACIL MANEJO Y REDISTRIBUCION DEL TRABJO PARA EL SERVCICIO AL CLIENTE Y EJECUCION DE LOS AGENTES

Cons

EL REALIZAR LA INTEGRACIONES CON MAS APP QUE SE ENCUENTRAN EN NUESTRA ORGAINIZACION NO TAN ACCECIBLE

Awesome Software

Pros

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their...

Cons

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate...

Zoho Service desk

Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Pros

I like the options that are available. The templates and features are great. I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package. Support is normally pretty good.

Cons

Complicated to setup and training is required.

Excellent CRM software with clean interface

Pros

What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Cons

This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails. It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form. It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

Basic but functional

Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Pros

Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Cons

Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is...

Easy to use, but not enough features

Pros

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Cons

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential

Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Pros

Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Cons

There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

So far it has been a great service

We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

Pros

I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

Cons

Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

Great alternative to Zendesk

Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Pros

In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Cons

While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

So far my experience using the CRM module was satisfactory. I found the ticket management system wel

Pros

Can be integrated with other CRM platforms and Can customize and design different features, apps, taps, fields and forms. Providing a customizable platform, this can be mutated whenever the need arises. Responsive website can detect and respond to device need as required, which means flexibility of mobile platforms is available and will provide ease to mobile operators. Role based user based and field level security available, which will allow the agent to choose and select who can see what aspects of the tickets and how. Round robin task allocation is also available which can direct a task to agents equally as task are received. Customizable knowledge base and distance learning options available which will reduce training time and allow users to train as they go.

Cons

Workflow configuration can be developed, which allows the agent to develop a pre-determined flow for generated tickets. The workflow is flexible and adjustable. Ticket assignment and delay escalation available. Allows for accountability for assigned tickets. And upward forwarding of task if it breaches the stipulated time limits. Multiple attachments can be added to each ticket, allowing for greater...

Really like Zoho and their offers, it's a good software for the money spent

Organized information for supporting my customer and having their information on hand for any situation that might arise.

Pros

I use Zoho Desk every day of the week Mon-Fri on my desktop at work and the app on the weekends to monitor my queue. Overall, this is a solid ticketing system for support issues for my customers since we are an email driven company. It's very organized and is updating all the time that includes new features and performance increases.

Cons

One of the cons I have, is their support team is a bit on the slow side when it comes to responses. This could be that their policies way different then my companies but we least respond in under 24 hours. The other con is their ability to understand what you are trying to describe to them for help. Their forums are a better resource than their support email.

Service desk management the easy way

Pros

Zoho Desk, in comparison to its competitors, was very easy to setup and install. We were able to get this running across the organization in no time at all. ZohoDesk's user interface is very clean and simple, being able to manage and track tickets with ease. We've also had great feedback from the users who are reporting issues via Zoho Desk that the submission system is clear and easy to use. Being able to integrate with other systems, like Google Contacts, has been very useful. Something it's competitors just dont do.

Cons

Language support is totally lacking, with any language other than English just not being supported at all. This is a particular problem for us, having to work with big numbers of international students and applicants. The automatic filtering in Zoho Desk leaves a lot to be desired, we've still not been able to configure it so spam emails are rejected and tickets not created.

Couldn't live without it!

Fantastic, very happy with the product and the support.

Pros

The integration between other Zoho tools, blueprint capabilities with building workflow, ease of assigning tickets to techs, remote access option directly through the tickets.

Cons

There is very little that I dislike about the tool. The only think I would say could be improved would be to add a tech calendar built in.

Handy but still irksome...

Business - customer relations. We are able to amass a great wealth of product and customer feedback that we can reference in the future as needed. This alone is quite valuable and makes wanting to change services a less attractive option for us.

Pros

Software facilitates customer - service relations and enables notes, attachments and status tracking to better serve our clients. Somewhat streamlined in appearance, which helps to keep the screen uncluttered.

Cons

Software is still clunky -- oftentimes, standard hotkeys end up changing the page settings where they otherwise would perform as expected on another interface. This happens surprisingly often and disrupts workflow when we strive to perform more efficiently when handling customer requests.

Inexpensive Customer Service Software

Previous to using Zoho, we were managing all our CS in our email inbox. Items were getting lost or forgotten about and it was driving me crazy. Zoho has an excellent suite of products and this one is no exception! Easy to use (the basics at least). And, it's very inexpensive.

Pros

We chose Zoho because of the cost and the fact that we were already familiar with their software setup as we use their Survey software as well.

Cons

Setting up some of the automations is a bit daunting, but we really just haven't taken the time to set it all up. Otherwise, our team really loves it!

We are using Zoho Desk to support our customers since last 3 years. It is a great software.

Pros

Easy to Use. Free edition has all the basic required features to keep it running for unlimited period of time. Free edition supports unlimited agents. Intergrates with CRM. It has feature to create multiple departments for support , so this software can be used to give support by mulitple departments. Multiple channels to interact with customers. I recommend this software to be used by any SME organization, who are looking for a software to support their customers. Zoho Support Team can be help in setting it up quickly.

Cons

Interface should be improved to quicly add all information. Ready to Use reports should be added more.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.