Zoho Desk Reviews

4.5

1.7K

1,001

How would you rate Zoho Desk?

Pros

Zoho Desk is a great addition to the Zoho Suite of products. We appreciate the great value offers in the entire suite.

KB

Keith B.

You can customize anything you would like to match your platform's needs. It follows all relevant customer behavior ,prior to interactions , and it helps us anticipate their needs better.

CS

Cherrelle S.

I like that this helpdesk solution is flexible enough to allow for various usage - in my case we used it to field digital marketing and creative requests.

Cons

Previous to using Zoho, we were managing all our CS in our email inbox. Items were getting lost or forgotten about and it was driving me crazy.

Kassy C.

The user interface can be a bit confusing if you are an entry level user.

Matthew H.

Lack of customization options in the lower subscription tiers.

BD

Ben D.

1,711 reviews

Derek M.

CEO

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

A great tool for managing your brand and supporting customers

Transcript

Derek M.: Hi, my name is Derek. I'm the CEO of a nonprofit. For my review of Zoho Desk, I'd give it a...

Okay for what it is

Transcript

Tanner: Hi, my name is Tanenr. I'm an account executive. I would give Zoho Desk a four out of five. And...

Review for Zoho Desk

Business problems which I am solving with Zoho Desk are as such:- 1) Solving customer quries. 2) Solving internal teams queries. 3) Tracking pendign tickets. 4) Collecting tickets from multiple channels. Benefits:- 1) Saving time. 2) Making our customers happy by timely solution of their queries.

Pros

Things which I like most about ZohonDesk are as such:- 1) Inexpensive 2) Easy to customize, manage and use. 3) User firendly UI. 4) one of the best in the industry. 5) Variety of Functions and customizations available. 6) Easily integrate with multi-channel for collecting tickets. Even more..

Cons

Things which I like least about Zoho Desk are:- 1) Speed at which it works and apart from point 1, there is nothing else which I like least about zoho desk.

Very friendly user interface and easy to integrate

Overall Zoho desk is pretty much helpful if you are established your paws into a niche market and want to help your customers by providing proper services. Free version might lack some crucial features but you still can be able to handle much more without paying much for start. Learning curve is for non technical people hence one should understand the semantics of each tab.

Pros

We have used this software for customer support and services and its first time we were using such software to analyze customer behaviors based on specific metrics. Zoho desk made it easy for us to deploy a top notch customer support system. We have went through many applications but the thing we liked most about zoho desk was that this looks like standalone app. Startups who are trying to manage a team of customer support can go for free version and get a hand on it.

Cons

Scaling is little bit complicated when you upgrade from free version to the other pricing plan also some modules would have room for improvements and can be able to increase efficiency.

An ideal tool to achieve the best tracking and interaction with customer requests

Zoho Desk has enabled us to interact in an innovative way with customers and increased the cooperation of team members to ensure that all open tickets are closed and all inquiries are answered in the specified times and without delay, which raised the level of satisfaction of our customers with the rapid response to them.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use and ease of setting up operations in Zoho Desk, as it makes everything go smoothly and the staff can also be in harmony with each other when performing jobs. I love the design of the customer portal, where you find all the information, as well as requests and pending tasks, as well as the dates required to be completed with it. I also love the communication channels that Zoho Desk provides, which keeps the work team connected at all times and under all circumstances. I also like the capabilities that Zoho Desk provides, which also enables customers to easily know the status of their orders, which enhances customer confidence in the organization in general.

Cons

It is not a lot of negative or complicated matters, as it is easy to enable all members of the work team to use it optimally. I really appreciate the very helpful support provided by the Zoho Desk team as well as their regular email guides, which have been instrumental in simplifying things and making the best use of the system.

Everything is in BETA, after you are sold into a purchase...

I realized I need a product that will fully integrate with my Google contacts and calendar, be able to track time spent on site or on a remote support session and be able to do this without switching and spending 5 minutes trying to get all of the information together for an invoice from: contacts; reentering the same job in Invoices instead of it linking to Desk, and move on to the next client.

Pros

It was pretty easy to setup, they did have issues on their end with the custom domain pointing, but were willing to help out. HTTPS had to be requested and is not a part of the package unless you call up and request it.

Cons

I purchased a package from Zoho – Desk and Invoicing – so I can bill clients for time spent on a service call. Calls can be a remote support session or onsite. After trying out their product and setting everything up with just Desk, their sales pitch led me to believe that their Invoicing product would be needed to integrate with Desk in order to bill clients directly. The company then sent me...

Very user-friendly support desk

Overall its a very good software in terms of usability. Happy with this.

Pros

User friendly Easy to setup Handles almost all requirements Knowledge base functionality is also good Good Automation

Cons

- Searchability of tickets is an issue. Search with ticket number and many other parameters does not work properly - Zoho changes it pricing/ features in certain tier to make us shift in pricing tiers. The features once subscribed should not be changed for old users. - Once started, switching this software is not possible because of so many support articles added in knowledge base

An ideal setting in which to deliver outstanding customer service.

Zoho Desk helps businesses organize their affairs, manage customer interactions, and structure their way of dealing with customers. Our support agents can readily get information and answers from the customisable knowledge base within Zoho Desk. We employed a reporting tool to have a better understanding of our support desk and future difficulties.

Pros

ZohoDesk is a cost-effective customer support platform with configurable analytics and the flexibility to interface with a wide range of third-party solutions. This includes but is not limited to very efficient customization options to get the most out of the system. Zoho Desk's user panel allows you to make phone calls, track client emails, get team and process reports, and create final reports. entire. Zoho Desk also allows consumers to view their tickets, which increases openness and allows me to see all requests from firms in one place.

Cons

So far, the platform's functionalities have all been quite beneficial and simple to set up. Other platform integrations operate well and are self-configurable. Calls by dial number or user may be delayed due to the large amount of records. As a result, you can make calls with distinct or inaccurate requests.

zoho desk

Pros

Tracking customer's challenges and resolving them. Also being able to get a report of the highest number of cases each team member has treated.

Cons

The feedback rating system. An angry customer is able to give a bad rating even when its not the customer experience staff, that annoyed him.

Zoho Desk is a useful tool for a customer service team with a large workload.

The software works. It would be nice if some requested features were implemented faster. For example, many users requested a dark mode theme over two years ago. It just now has entered beta.

Pros

The uptime is close to 100%. The interface is clean. Search is solid.

Cons

Updates are slow, and feature requests take forever.

The best choice!

My experience with Zoho Desk has been one of the best. He offers me a complete communication and interaction service, without too many mysteries. It's nice and easy to use.

Pros

The product is easy to use and understand. You don't have to spend hours trying to understand how it works and it still saves you time and money. The process is simple and error free.

Cons

Updates are always welcome in any application, software and services to improve product autonomy.

Simple but effective solution

Overall, the free version is amazing. It has limited amount of agents but for a small IT department it is perfect. We use it for a ticketing system just to stay on top of the many projects/requests from the employees. It also keeps a record of work loads and task completed to show officials of the effectiveness of the department.

Pros

The ease of use of this tool and the features were exactly what we need.

Cons

I am using the free price point and for that price point there is very little to complain about. I have not cons at this time.

One of the best investments for our organization

Great - and their customer service is great as well.

Pros

We got this software after using another vendor for about two years. During that time we learned what our needs were and had Zoho Desk on our shortlist. The criteria that we used was: + Easily integrate into the Knowledge Base (KB) + KB easily integrates into tickets + Tickets can be handled by multiple departments and permissions can be restricted to those departments + Single Sign On (SSO) integration...

Cons

It can sometimes get too bloated on your browser because it has a lot of data under the hood, and search can be finicky at times - but it's quite manageable. The above would not impact me choosing this platform again.

Awesome Software

Pros

Magnificent Software. Simplicity is under the most favorable conditions . The effortlessness to designing the product. Awesome method for working at the interface. Following of the ticket and the acceleration framework enables the organization to track and deal with the client issues on time . Zoho Desk is a help work area stage that enables organizations to convey top quality client support to their...

Cons

Being quite a while client ,I haven't had any genuine doubts with Zoho Desk. Still couple of isssues are here . Ticket can't be copied, dynamic fields are not made yet so you can not discrete or shroud fields relying upon the specialist/ticket needs. We have not exactly made sense of how to sort everything like we were in our old framework. It is awesome to rearrange arranging capacities to evacuate...

Zoho desk allows me to track all incoming requests and to convert website visitors to real customers

A good-looking dashboard and customizable reports make a significant difference from other products I used. I am a visual man and it is very important for me to have a great visualized report.

Pros

The most valuable feature for me is the ability to create different tickets for customer's requests. After delegates the ticket to the specific team I am sure the customer will be served in high quality... The custom dashboard gives me the all information I need to make better decisions and to take any action if there is any significant problem.

Cons

I would like to have an opportunity to make more customization to web forms in the same way as Zoho CRM.

Great on its own, OUTSTANDING when synced with Zoho CRM

Pros

The integration with Zoho CRM is game-changing. It's so simple to set up and gives our Sales + Customer Service teams complete transparency into what the other is doing. It's really intuitive — of all the Zoho apps, Desk is the best for ease-of-use and straightforward UI. I like it even more than Zendesk. Powerful automation features. Love the customer portal + knowledge base, we use it every day. Nice little features like snippets or copy-pasting knowledge base articles mean that ticket response is a breeze.

Cons

Sometimes some of the default email templates can be a little bit funky, but that was an easy fix.

Zoho Service desk

Overall, it is a good starter product and is helpful but a lot of tweaking is needed and the product offering is geared to pull you towards needing the Pro package. One day I may choose that but wish I could have a vanity URL for email now with a one time fee.

Pros

I like the options that are available. The templates and features are great. I wish I could pay a one time fee to have a vanity domain instead of needing the pro package. Support is normally pretty good.

Cons

Complicated to setup and training is required.

Excellent CRM software with clean interface

Pros

What I like the most is that it really is very intuitive and easy to use. It helps to control the tracking of every ticket in a easy way. Also one can import its customers without any problem. It has many other tools that can be useful regardless the item which company is using on day to day basis. It can start a live chat with the user and can go straight creating a ticket from this internment. Ticket tracking and escalation matrix enables company to track and manages customer complaints on time.

Cons

This doesn’t come in language other than English, making a little more complicated. Tickets generated cannot be duplicated. Information cannot be customized/ sorted on multiple parameters It does not allow modifying the name of the company in the structure, after it has been created, which does not allow modifying the name of the same in the configuration of the emails. It does not allow to place field to attach files in the advanced web form. It does not allow adding or deleting fields in the response widget, they remain the same predefined for all cases.

Basic but functional

Aside from a few odd issues (mentioned previously) Zoho Desk does its job well. I wouldn't call the software outstanding by any means, but it doesn't get in the way of my job.

Pros

Important functions are where they need to be, and not hidden beneath submenus of submenus. The site is responsive, and I haven't encountered any major bugs.

Cons

Zoho Desk acts normal when a user submits a ticket via email, but when I have to make one myself it starts acting somewhat strange. First, you need a contact assigned to the ticket. Reasonable enough, but the contact list is always empty. However, entering the user's email address will produce a prompt stating that there's already a contact with that address. Auto-filling a user's info this way is...

Easy to use, but not enough features

Pros

Zoho Help desk is easy to use and it has a nice search feature for going through your tickets. You're able to see other employees looking at your tickets and you're able to make comments on the fly. Its very basic and you can create different ticket systems for your clients as well. I found that Zoho was the easiest help desk service I have used to date. I would also like to add that Vault is a great password feature if you use Help Desk. They work with each other very well.

Cons

There are not a lot of features with Help Desk except creating tickets. Zoho has a plethora of options and apps available, but you'll have to use these services independently of the other. You aren't combining your time spent, your deducted hours spent on a project, and you can't classify something under a particular client unless you make an entire section for that client. I find it hard to manage if you have more than 20 different clients because it sums everything together. Its easy to use if you're company is smaller.

So far it has been a great service

We picked Zoho because of the worth and in this manner the indisputable reality that we were at that point familiar with their product arrangement as we utilize their Survey programming too. Things were getting lost or overlooked about and it had been making me insane. Zoho has a great set-up of items and this one isn't any special case! Simple to utilize (the essentials at any rate). What's more, it's very reasonable.

Pros

I like the way that it converses with all or any of the rest of our Zoho items. It appears only an apparatus inside the framework. It plays pleasantly and interfaces in just barely like the rest of the items. I in reality simply like the appearance of the product, the format, and the way simple it's to utilize. we've thought that it was' improved our reaction times to inbound messages, and accordingly the speed at which we will answer and resolve clients' inquiries.

Cons

Most likely such a large number of alternatives accessible. huge amounts of your time spent up to this point simply understanding the whole stage. I'm despite everything perusing the UI yet it feels a touch less cordial than an elective decision I'm assessing.

As for the overall Zoho suite it easily integrates with multiple other extensions that are essential

Makes customer management extremely easy once you get going.

Pros

Easy management and ticket assignment and that it works as an extension of other features and integrates perfectly with invoicing, CRM, etc. making the entire ZOHO Suite the preferred choice for all our ban and front end business needs. Since it can also integrate with many other programs, there is hardly any limit in how useful the overall Suite is and Zoho Desk is an essential part of that that allows us to track internal performance as well as overall customer interaction on a single platform. Training is well laid out and there are plenty of online resources to reference to get going.

Cons

There isn't that many... it takes a little getting used to, but once understood it is fairly straight forward. Ticket handling could be a little better, but the question is how to get customers to open new tickets rather than replying to old tickets, and it is not really a software issue.

Great alternative to Zendesk

Overall the Zoho Desk platform has been a good move for us. We switched from using Zendesk and have not looked back since. There are tools in Desk that you can import your Zendesk info to aid in migration to make it almost seamless. As with any other tech platform made for larger scales of users, there are some things that are frustrating because that is not how we want to do it. But the system has enough features to be able to work around those frustrations and continue with the process.

Pros

In our organization we use several products from the Zoho suite, so the biggest pro for us was integration. Other features that were notably positive were custom domain mapping, converting tickets to articles in the knowledge base, suggested articles for agents, and of course the robust rules and macros that can be set up for the account to automate as many repetitive tasks as possible.

Cons

While most items were pretty intuitive to setup, I do feel that some of the documentation was pretty sparse and sometimes hard to find. Also having to bump up to the highest tier plan just to be able to integrate with all of the Zoho services we utilize was a bit frustrating. I could see not letting free accounts do this, but doubling the cost/agent just to fully integrate with your services that we already pay separately for was pretty disappointing.

Great value and support

Overall a great product, and fantastic value for money when used as part of Zoho One.

Pros

Support from Zoho is excellent. We are Zoho One customer, so we also use other Zoho products, hence the native integration is also nice. We also like the Blueprint feature, which is a visual process designer for business process automation.

Cons

We are limited to 20 Blueprints, regardless of how many users we have. Sync functionality to Zoho CRM has not been suitable for us, so we built our own sync service.

Zoho Desk for Small Business

Have used a trial under a different company test name. A really excellent product. Still learning.

Pros

We have been using CRM for 7 years and needed more of a ticketing system instead. While CRM is really good, the features of Support Contract, SLA and Ticket Status are really good.

Cons

Probably too many options available. A lot of time spent so far just understanding the whole platform

Zoho Desk: Quick resolutions on the go

If you are looking for software to establish a fully interactive video session with a remote expert which enables the customer to join with a single click, then Zoho Desk is the right software for you. Zoho Desk will help you to solve the real-time problems of your customers.

Pros

Zoho Desk application provides a handy experience wherein it helps generate a unique URL to share with the client for Audio/video call, which ultimately helps deal with the customer quickly and helps enhance their knowledge, resolving their problems efficiently. Further, considering the pandemic, the application has helped reach customers and give them a personalized experience. Also, it helped our organization in selling products remotely.

Cons

I have faced connection problems a few times, and the applications lag sometimes. Further, the price for this application is a bit high compared to other applications in the market.

Un gran aliado para servicio al cliente

Una grata experiencia hasta ahora, es muy accesible económicamente.

Pros

Me encanta lo sencillo que es para usarlo, ofrece una gran facilidad. Tiene una amplia integración con otros servicios.

Cons

Nos costó un poco la integración a nuestros sistemas, pero se solucionó con la ayuda del soporte de zoho.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation