Tovuti Reviews

5.0/5 (11 reviews)

Andrea Gagliardi

Very Happy with Tovuti!

Reviewed 2019-04-23

Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Pros
I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me. I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow me to create effective, engaging e-learning courses, and the student experience is beautifully easy to navigate. From the first look at course descriptions on my main site, to the purchase experience, to the actual course completion - everything appears seamless, integrated, and intuitive to the user. The customer support I received while getting the platform up and running was awesome - I definitely felt like I had a partner in Tovuti and my questions were always answered quickly and thoroughly.

Cons
There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

Ginger Bell

Beautifully designed, easy to use platform

Reviewed 2019-04-20

The overall experience with Tovuti and the Tovuti team has been OVER THE TOP! They have guided us through our design and added special functions that we didn't even know were possible. They are always available to hop on a call when we have questions. Their standard in customer support should be the industry standard.

Pros
Tovuti has been instrumental in helping us launch our industry directory, calendar and education hub. For years we had searched for a solution that provided us with one platform to bring vendors, events, education and community together. We were finally able to realize our dreams with Tovuti. It's platform gives us an easy to use software to bring everything together. It is easy to train new team members and customers on using Tovuti and we always get a comment of how beautiful everything looks during our demos. Dream realized with Tovuti!

Cons
We started looking at Tovuti over a year ago and there were a few things on our punch list, like reporting that were not as robust as we wanted. We decided that the overall benefits of Tovuti outweighed some of the reporting functions we thought we needed and we know that they are on their punch list and will come in time.

Mary Elizabeth Murray-Wilson

Tovuti Review - Feedback from

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-23

Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Pros
Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive to our specific needs (high social engagement across users/learners; immediate interaction with content with limited clicks; a repository for user content/course exemplars; back-end data gathering; easy to use dashboard interface; etc.) they came to the table with ideas and recommendation to better our product and services (navigation tutorial; driving users/learners to our LMS for resources and materials in addition to course content; etc.). Icons were well selected and placed to both ease and drive the user experience. The team at Tovuti maintained an effective work/production schedule enabling us to meet and exceed our clients' expectations. While our LMS was powerful, its aesthetic was attractive in its elegance and simplicity.

Cons
There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

Mary Schaupp

Unique learning platform that delivers in a way no other product can offer!

Reviewed 2019-06-24

Tovuti has been amazing to work with. They are consistently responsive to our needs, work with us to help us further understand how to use the learning platform, and find ways to make the learning environment more useful for our very specific needs.

Pros
This software's functionality is such that every aspect of it is user friendly, easy to modify and intuitive for the end user. The learning platform is designed so that every user's experience is one that makes the learning objectives clear and makes it easy to access all parts of the platform. Navigation is obvious and responsive to the user's needs. The platform is also easily modifiable so that the user's themes are integrated into the virtual classroom.

Cons
For the most part, this software is phenomenal and one of the best we have seen. As of today, the platform does not yet send automatic meeting notifications but we have been assured that it is in development and will be out soon.

Ty Palmer

Game Changer

Reviewed 2019-11-15

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Pros
We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Cons
The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

Ty Palmer

Tovuti changed my life, no joke

Reviewed 2019-04-18

We are using the system in every level of our business. We have learning opportunities for our customers, trainings for staff which eliminate the headache of the on boarding process, and courses for our car dealer partners to equip them with the knowledge they need to get started doing business with us! Tovuti has taken so much off the plates of our upper management that they can now focus on growing our company instead of keeping it afloat.

Pros
When designing training courses for our staff, we don't have to throw it away and start over when something changes. Instead, we make the updates in seconds and carry on!

Cons
Somewhat of a learning curve, but once it clicks, it's easy to appreciate the vast opportunities for greatness!

Travis B. Hawkes

A game changing software!

Reviewed 2019-04-17

I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros
After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons
So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

David Gardner

Great Product! Great Team!

Reviewed 2019-04-23

Pros
This software is helping us educate and train our employees. We now have a system where everyone is learning the same thing in the same way. We also have updated and changed our content with ease.

Cons
It required us to pause and really think about what is most important. We had to evaluate each part of the training. It was really good for us in the end and the team at Tovuti was so great to work with.

Nathan Warner

Tovuti easy to use

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-04-22

I'm not clear as to my use for Tovuti. As a designer coming into the system for the first time i feel like i would need a simple gamified process to help me learn more what Tovuti can do for my business. As a lean business there isn't a lot of information sharing.

Pros
Tovuti is a great platform for people to upload content and learn from one another. The badging system is a great way to gamify the learning process and most of all they system is clean and easy to use.

Cons
Some content (i.e. my inbox, my profile, etc) are in too many places. Could be more effective to have those call to actions in one place vs being in multiple places.

Likelihood to recommend: 2/10

Brooke Pfautz

Incredible LMS

Reviewed 2019-06-09

Pros
Easy to use, onboarding was a breeze and does everything I need it to do and then some!

Cons
Honestly, nothing. However, if I had to pick something, I would say that there's a small learning curve but the team was super helpful to show and teach me how to execute. Once I went through it a couple times, it was super intuitive and easy.

Connie Petersen

Reviewed 2019-06-23

Pros
Tovuti goes above and beyond to bring a comprehensive and easy to use product. Everything I needed and more!

Cons
I was unable to identify any negative aspects of Tovuti.