Tovuti Reviews

Pros

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned.

Christine S.

I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses.

CW

Carole W.

They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.

DC

Daniel C.

Cons

Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive.

LA

Liv A.

Only branded designs are available. No headless options for full integration into a completly different software, IE; HR software.

BB

Ben B.

I have been in the process of building courses and learning how to navigate “Interactive Content. I was having a couple problems that I was unsure how to resolve.

CC

Chanell C.

4.9

Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!

Transcript

Andy: Hi, my name's Andy. I work in the manufacturing industry. I'm the technical training manager and...

Easy to Implement! Great Service!

I have nothing but terrific feedback about Tovuti's support and the ease of use of the Tovuti system. Your support has enabled us to launch our new system to our organization in a matter of weeks. It’s up and we are already hearing very positive feedback! Thank you for your hours of hands-on support for our team. We are very excited and proud to be Tovuti customers.

Pros

It has robust functionality and is very intuitive.

Cons

No issues so far!

A game changing software!

I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

Tovuti Review - AristaMD

Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

Pros

I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

Cons

It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

A training platform for Businesses.

It was easy to setup and get the initial training done, then came the work part which we had to figure out how to match our requirements to Tovuti.. .That was fairly easy once we looked at the two and setup the parameters of use.

Pros

Our instructors all found setting up the information they needed to convey was easy to do without having the need for a studio!

Cons

The templates to customize the site for our look and feel were limited.

Tovuti OnLine Training

Good support and help files. Easy to get going for the most part. Has more features than we currently use. A great system for our use.

Pros

It was not difficult to setup and no major issues with our users or instructors.

Cons

Getting reports setup correctly took some effort but once done it works. It could be easier IMHO.

Very Pleased

Excellent

Pros

It's flexibility and ease of student use!

Cons

Could be more intuitive for administrators.

Great option and good value

Pros

The course content creation is excellent in this software and is one of the main reasons we went with it. The customer service has been great as well, very responsive and helpful.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated to use at the beginning as you get used to all the features, and occasionally there are still bugs that pop up.

Best Learning Management System in the market

We started using Tovuti for our internal training and to have it standardized all over our organization. Tovuti LMS managed to over achieve our expectations.

Pros

I like that Tovuti is fully customizable and will provide you with tons of features such as the best Virtual classroom I have ever seen, and you are able to use interactive content on the platform.

Cons

The price is a bit on the high end, but its worth it according to me.

One of the main tools in my repertoire

Pros

The UI is interactive and makes mapping out your course / lesson easy ,even fun . The drag and drop is very convenient for quickly adding things .

Cons

It is a fairly expensive product and can definitely make a dent on your budget .

Just What I was Looking For

Love the people, love the software

Pros

It is an A-Z solution. Everything from housing content, knowledgebase library, course and content creation, live learning, and reporting and analytics, as well as the ability to integrate and monetize made this an easy choice

Cons

The admin Ui is a lot and not the most up to date but does not make it more difficult for me to do my job so not too bad

Tovuti is Essential to new business

Perfect from beginning to end. They do a wonderful job of making sure the client experience is exceptional from beginning to end.

Pros

I'm a fan of how well the software conforms to my branding and allows me to brand it as my clients as well. It's very intuitive and is easy to use.

Cons

I honestly haven't found anything that I don't like about it yet. I may in the future, but so far, It's a 10 out of 10.

Best Customer service !!

They have been amazing in not only working with us, but also being available to answer all questions I had.

Pros

I loved the features and ease of use. We were really looking for something that everyone could use. I really like the tracking capability and the customizable reporting.

Cons

There are some features, like the quizzes that could be more robust, but I am sure this will come soon.

Tovuti

Pros

Tovuti is very customizable. The help team is easy to reach and has quick responses. The interactive content are creative and help make trainings unique.

Cons

Tovuti does take a decent amount of time to master. Thankfully the help website does answer many of mmy questions. It is not the easiest system I have used.

We picked a winner!

Overall we are happy with our decision. We are new to learning software, but can already tell this will be a game changer for our company.

Pros

This is my first time using a learning management solution, and so far we are very pleased with our choice! The experience has been great and we are finding the software easy to implement and very user friendly. I love the look and feel of the user experience and depth of features it offers. I've been very pleased with the level of customer support in answering questions and addressing some specific needs we have.

Cons

There are a few features we would like to have, but customer support has been responsive listening to our needs and offering some good work around solutions.

Best tool to enhance user experience and branding

Awesome..!

Pros

It has multiple features to add value to money. It can be customized as per the need and can be a huge help when it comes to automation.

Cons

Its content at times are too heavy to digest at the beginning. however as long as you really use it everyday it gets simpler like you owned it.

excellent product with capable delivery team

Excellent capable team

Pros

The ease of the software systems coupled with the capability of the team

Cons

Absolutely noting as the package is very user friendly

Problem solved!

Support was very timely. I was instructed to use only my mobile network and not my home wifi and everything worked out! Very simple fix!

Pros

Very easy to navigate amd liked having different options for course material.

Cons

The videos would not play while using my mobile device.

Wonderful support!

Our organization recently completed our onboarding with Tovuti. I have been in the process of building courses and learning how to navigate “Interactive Content”. I was having a couple problems that I was unsure how to resolve. I sent in a ticket for the first time and was pleasantly surprised at how easy and quick it was to not only detail my issue, but get a response back with the information I needed to answer my question! I was able to fix the problem quickly on my own based on Tovuti’s feedback!

Pros

The product has been easy to use but if I hit a roadblock, their customer service has been wonderful!

Cons

I would love more tips on how to navigate the various interactive content options

Tovuti

Pros

Tovuti goes above and beyond to bring a comprehensive and easy to use product. Everything I needed and more!

Cons

I was unable to identify any negative aspects of Tovuti.

Really cutting edge platform

As soon as I dreamed up a need for instruction I reached out and the Tovuti team shared how to make it happen. I have yet to have them tell me - we’re working on that for the next software update.

Pros

Online group video availability is a must need right now.

Cons

The participant registration took a minute but that was most likely my learning curve.

From an IT standpoint, by far the best.

It was great. From the knowledge of the sales engineer, to the support for deployment. It was fantastic.

Pros

Ease of use, and integrations. The API's are up to par with business standards.

Great team to work with

Pros

Everyone we have worked with has been fantastic and knowledgeable

Cons

Some of the content creation pieces seem clunky and could use some streamlining

Amazing software for LMS

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

Pros

1. Easy user management. 2. Intuitive UI. Liked the interface. 3. Billing is flexible.

Cons

I didn't came across such issues. Things worked well for our use case.

Awesome Customer Service and Great Product

Pros

The ease of implementing my companies logos and overall theme, plus the backend support when needed.

Cons

There weren’t many cons. The software was easy to use, the customer support was timely and detailed. The end result looks great!