Tovuti Logo

Tovuti

Fun for learners. Easy on you.

Tovuti Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.13/10

Reviews by rating

We use Tovuti to provide one of the best learning platforms for all our students. It has been able to help the students with their courses while ensuring maximum interest in them.
They have consistently provided invaluable advice, suggestions, and training, all the while growing our confidence in our ability to build an ambitious course in a very short timeline.
Little bit confusing to navigate, some of the tools are in multiple places that aren't all intuitive.
Only branded designs are available. No headless options for full integration into a completly different software, IE; HR software.
I have been in the process of building courses and learning how to navigate “Interactive Content. I was having a couple problems that I was unsure how to resolve.

Andy S.

Mechanical Engineer

Airlines/Aviation, 51-200 employees

Robust and flexible, Rapid deployment and very customizable!

Transcript

Andy: Hi, my name's Andy. I work in the manufacturing industry. I'm the technical training manager and...

Christine S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Friendly Staff & User-Friendly Interface

From the start, it was clear that Tovuti was knowledgeable about the needs of their users and passionate about meeting those needs in a professional and honest manner. From their pricing structure to their communication to their onboarding, everything has been on brand and a perfect fit for our organization.

Pros

The customer service has been beyond amazing. From our first conversation with Tovuti, they have been dedicated to helping us create exactly what we had envisioned. Their onboarding was four hour-long, one-on-one trainings where I was able to work directly with one of their employees on our course development. These meetings were recorded and sent for future reference, but also their customer service has resolved any and all minor questions I've had since within minutes! I am grateful for their product and its functionality, but the people are what set it above the rest.

Cons

With the software set up in a "course" format, there are some features that do not adapt to professional development activities as well (grades, etc.) but by no means are they a hinderance. They are just extra features we do not utilize.

Alyssa R.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Tovuti Review - Ekso Bionics

Overall, this has been a huge upgrade to our previous system

Pros

The course building software is easy to use, once I learned to do it the first time. I like the ease of signing people up for the site and how automated we can make that process, leaving less work for each admin.

Cons

Customer service is very responsive but sometimes does not know the answer to questions. I find I have to jump between pages a lot to get the software to do what I want.

Here at Tovuti, our culture values and seeks full and honest feedback. In fact we reward it! We love your honesty and courage to share your experience. Would you provide us the opportunity to meet with you for a brief call to discuss your review? If so, please click the link to schedule a time for us to meet. Schedule A Call To Discuss Your Feedback... https://meetings.hubspot.com/michael865/tovuti-online-review-feedback

AYUSH V.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Amazing software for LMS

It was moderately good. Things worked well for me.

Pros

1. Easy user management. 2. Intuitive UI. Liked the interface. 3. Billing is flexible.

Cons

I didn't came across such issues. Things worked well for our use case.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 201-500 employees

Overall, our company has had a fantastic experience using this software. It really has made learning within our company accessible and fun. We would recommend this to any company looking for an LMS platform that has all the functions you need but is still reasonably priced.

Pros

This innovative software has helped improve the quality of our training across the company. Within Tovuti, you’re not restricted at all, you can create as many courses and lessons as you want with a dynamic use of resources. The platform offers a ton of useful features that help solve problems you might encounter within a learning environment. For example the system can notify learners when courses...

Cons

Whilst using this software we haven’t had any issues. When starting we had a few initial questions as we got to grips with the software, but they were quickly cleared up. It’s generally very easy to use and there is support available for anyone who might need it.

AG

Andrea G.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Very Happy with Tovuti!

Prior to my switch over to Tovuti, my website, e-commerce portal and LMS were all hosted on 3 different sites, which created a choppy experience for my customers and a logistical nightmare for me. Tovuti has given me a beautiful, professional website, a simplified e-commerce platform, and a learning management system that all work together, look integrated, and allow me to create courses that are challenging and informative.

Pros

I made the decision to switch my online presence and LMS to Tovuti primarily because it allowed me to put everything under one "roof" - my LMS, my website and my e-commerce are all now hosted together on one platform which really streamlined things for me. I've been on Tovuti for over a year, and their LMS is one of the most robust I've ever used. There are a lot of built in features that allow...

Cons

There is literally nothing I don't like about this platform!

DG

Dale G.

Maritime, 51-200 employees

Still Learning the Ropes

WIth Tovuti, we are able to deliver training to dealer technicians in the middle of the Corona Pandemic. This is quite a new experience for everyone; it saves on travel for the technicians and training is more immediate instead of waiting for an open seat at the factory classes. It will become the new face of our company's training.

Pros

I like the innovative interactive content that is available in Tovuti. It has allowed me to expand creativity in the lessons. Some of the interactive tools are more effective than others (at least for my industry). I like using the "Columns" content because of the great variety one can use within... like other interactive content. Not just text and images, but Hotspot IMages, quizzes, videos, "find the hotspot" images, etc. For the most part, I find the tools intuitive. With very little help, I was able to jump in and begin creating interactive and detailed lessons that I feel students will devour. There are so many other items on the platform that I am anxious to use: The virtual classroom is one. With the pandemic in full swing, this platform may be the new face of our training.

Cons

In user mode, I find it difficult to navigate within a lesson without using the browser back button. I cannot select a font style when entering text in the Columns mode. I have typed my text in Word and then copy & paste it into the text windows. That seems to work. I wish there was an add-on (like Grammarly) within the text windows to correct misspellings and grammar.

Mohammad A.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

The Best E-Learning Management Platform in This Century!

I can manage all the content very effectively. Tuvuti LMS has an excellent support system which makes things easier. They have online classrooms, social profile options, interactive presentations during the live class. This platform is easy to implement. Even without having help from any professional developer, you can easily design course landing pages. It has built in the content management system. It also connects students with email notifications and pushes notifications to engage with trainers during the courses.

Pros

Tovuti LMS is the one-stop solution for the E-Learning Platform. It is the most advanced platform with excellent customizable features. I like the super-smooth UX and it has a clean interface that is very easy to maintain everything. Tovuti LMS is dominating the market just because this software has all the essential features for a complete e-learning platform. It has a flexible content management...

Cons

I don't think there is any single thing that can be disliked by anyone. Though for newbies, it will be a little bit tough to manage all the staff in a very short time. But again later this platform becomes too much easy to use within the next few days. One more thing I can add is, the analytics dashboard can be more developed to show more robust data.

Ty P.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Game Changer

Whenever I've had questions or broken something, Tovuti's support is quick to respond with the answer or the fix.

Pros

We love the interactive content we are able to produce to keep our customers attention while taking our required new customer course.

Cons

The learning curve to understanding the little details that are sometimes important to figure out for one thing or another to function properly.

D. Brooke P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great LMS and Great Value

Pros

Team was great to get it setup. Has more features than I know what to do with.

Cons

Not much. If I had to pick something that I wish was better was the interface. That is me grasping at straws though.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Excellent LMS for authoring content, managing assets, and distributing training

We used Tovuti for B2B. In the past we overly relied on our clients LMS which has no authoring or content management support. With Tovuti we can load all of our assets for development. Since everything is cloud based my team members have been able to seemlessly work remotely during COVID.

Pros

As an instructional designer my world is authoring, content development, and evaluating training. So many LMS's do a poor job integrating eLearning development with LMS administration, but Tovuti does such a great job of giving my team the tools to succeed.

Cons

Nothing that I do not like about Tovuti.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Next Generation LMS, an LXP

The Tovuti team is great to work with!

Pros

Loading users via CSV is easy. I plan to implement SSO in the future. Designing content via the Interactive Content builder was easier than expected. Gated learning, learning paths, and user roles are powerful when used together.

Cons

I am looking forward to the release of Tovuti's iPhone and android apps.

ME

Mary Elizabeth M.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Tovuti Review - Feedback from

Overall I had an overwhelmingly positive experience with Tovuti and their team. In fact, it isn't fair to refer the folks at Tovuti as "their team" as we truly functioned as a single, seamless team. With Tovuti's software and support, we were able to over-deliver on our promise to our client. A highlight of our success was the extraordinarily high course completion rates (68%) far exceeding the more often single digit completion rates reported for online courses in similar contexts. Tovuti made it possible for us to reach and support educators in 22 states across Mexico.

Pros

Tovuti provided our team with an immediate and high quality solution as we prepared to launch a country-wide education engagement in Mexico. Tovuti worked with our team to build out our LMS within weeks. Our LMS hosted several customized, video-based courses available in both English and Spanish. Our team quickly learned the software and was building our courses within days. Tovuti was not only responsive...

Cons

There were some specific icons that had been developed for our brand and were not easily integrated into the Tovuti dictionary. The Tovuti team worked with us to choose suitable replacements.

DC

Daniel C.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

An Exceptional, Easy to Learn LMS

As new technologies occupy an ever-increasing part of our lives, I am heartened that companies like Tovuti haven't lost sight of the all-important human component that drives successful and meaningful work, and I very much hope to use their platform on future projects.

Pros

The Tovuti LMS platform has enabled us to build a highly customized, branded course, with a very specific and complex set of needs. Its diverse array of interactive options, together with its flexibility in accommodating external content, have allowed us to seamlessly integrate ready-made and custom-made tools into an impactful learning solution. Yet, however effective their extensive technological...

Cons

Very little springs to mind, as Tovuti has been highly communicative in answering any questions or clearing up any confusion. Perhaps the Help page could include troubleshooting or an FAQ.

SA

Sanusi A.

Higher Education, 10,001+ employees

Excellent Teaching and Learning Solution

Pros

For one, I like the fact that Tovuti is cloud-based. This guarantees no loss in data by any means. The learning platform offers one of the best interfaces which has allows a Tswift development of course schedules. It is able to allow multiple course production without any difficulty. There are maximum flexibility and comfort in course design and customization too.

Cons

There is definitely nothing wrong with this LMS. I consider it to be one of the best in the market.

MK

Matthew K.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

Intuitive Platform with a Clean Layout

I would highly recommend Tovuti to anyone looking for a clean, user-friendly LMS for their customers or for internal training. It provides a robust range of different features while presented in a easy layout.

Pros

I love how easy it is for our users to navigate through different features offered in the platform. It is one of the most user friendly LMS that I have operated.

Cons

On the administrator side, it can sometimes be difficult to find what I am looking for. I am able to figure out most customization and creation pieces on my own but it does take some time.

DN

Denis N.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

The Master of Live and Virtual Training Events

I have had Superb Experience with Tovuti LMS. It is the fastest and Easiest way for any live or Virtual engagement and has a dashboard where you can supervise the progress of the trainees.

Pros

Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i like for my studentsIt is easy to upload interactive content for my studentsTovuti has a simple and easy to use interface and thus very effect for students and TrainersTovuti has a community panel that allows me and my students to express ourselves through posting

Cons

Tovuti LMS has been amazing and I have not experienced any dislike. I love all the features from Tovuti.

CM

Candace M.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Great Customer Service

I have had nothing but great customer service and help along the way when needed. I am still learning what this software can do!

Pros

I appreciate that once you learn the software it is easy to use.

Cons

There are functions that I wish were there that are not, however they are working on them for us which shows they actually care about their customers!

MD

Martin D.

Higher Education, 11-50 employees

Online Training Just got easier and Better with TOVUTi !!!

Online schooling has been made easier and better by Tovuti.

Pros

- Tovuti allows me to create as many courses as i want. This helps us grow our institution internationally and also locally to those who cannot come to the institution physically- Tovuti has a very simple interface that allows students to easily navigate even with the first attendance. It is also easy for trainers to upload educational content easily.

Cons

- It had a community panel that sometimes the students can post not very good thing or even attack fellows students and Trainers.

Raul Antonio Z.

Music, self-employed

Innovating Learning

Although it took me a while to get familiar with the platform initially, once I got over the learning curve, I found the many features and functionality this platform has to be very intuitive and contribute to a rich and effective learning environment.

Pros

What I like the most is its ease of use and flexibility. The learning management system covers all the bases, from creating interactive and engaging lessons to tracking student progress. I particularly love the drag and drop feature for creating course content. This has turned what could be a chore into an efficient and enjoyable process.

Cons

Although I am generally satisfied, I will admit that it took me some time to get familiar with the platform and get the most out of it. The integration process could have been a bit smoother. At first, I was a bit overwhelmed with all the features and functionality it offers.

We're so glad to hear that you're impressed with Tovuti's ease of use and functionality. Your feedback means the world to us, and we're here to support you every step of the way. Thank you for choosing Tovuti!

KH

Kelli H.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Favorite LMS

From the research and working with sales, our account manager to the coaching calls and support team. My experience with Tovuti has been nothing but positive.

Pros

Tovuti is very intuitive for both the administrator and end user.

Cons

I wouldn't say i like anything the least. I would just say to have more capabilities with the Virtual Classroom size.

MS

Madeline S.

Accounting, 201-500 employees

User Friendly and Very Visually Appealing

Overall Tovuti looks great and is very navigable from the user side. Our coach was amazing but their online help is not very good. As an administrator getting everything set up was a bit confusing but once it is running I think it will all run fairly smoothly and Tovuti has allowed us to automate a few of our processes and improve our reporting.

Pros

I liked that we can create custom checklists based on user groups and assign almost any type of content via the checklist.

Cons

The custom email notifications are very confusing.

CW

Carole W.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Extremely Satisfied Customer

I am thrilled to be an extremely satisfied Tovuti customer. I've enjoyed the user friendly administrative system that allowed us to quickly build our site and enter our events and courses. I also appreciate the support we received to learn the system and determine what would work best for our organization. Our employees are impressed with the look of our site and the ease of registering. When we faced a hitch that would have affected our launch, the Tovuti team went the extra mile to resolve the issue so we had a successful launch that was on time and offered the features that were critical. I can't say thank you enough.

Pros

Easy to use and Tovuti is willing to customize.

Cons

I do not have anything I did not like or did not work well for us.

TB

Travis B. H.

Banking, 11-50 employees

A game changing software!

I was very impressed start to finish with this product. Ease of use, content creation, tremendous UI...very impressive.

Pros

After lots of bad experiences with learning management systems, Tovuti has been a breath of fresh air. Great team, easy process, and high value pricing. The applications for this software are endless and we have already used it for customer education and on boarding as well as employee on boarding and training. So many applications!

Cons

So far there really aren't any complaints on this. We have been very happy!

KM

Kim M.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Tovuti Review - AristaMD

Overall very please with the experience from the launch and great support people to the quick response from billing when accounting questions come up.

Pros

I like the fact that with in Tovuti we can put our entire onboarding process into one platform.

Cons

It does take a little time to navigate all areas, but once you have it down very user friendly.

JE

Justin E.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Great option and good value

Pros

The course content creation is excellent in this software and is one of the main reasons we went with it. The customer service has been great as well, very responsive and helpful.

Cons

It can be a bit complicated to use at the beginning as you get used to all the features, and occasionally there are still bugs that pop up.