Divvy Reviews

4.77/5 (30 reviews)

Zachary Busekrus

The best software our company purchased in 2018!

Reviewed 2018-12-18

Overall, Divvy has enabled my company to gain WAY better insight into where dollars are going. We now know where we are over-budgeting and under-budgeting each month. Divvy makes tracking business expenses fun — I never thought I'd say that! I first learned about Divvy via the daily business newsletter, Morning Brew. I was in disbelief that the product was totally free, so I scheduled a demo call. As it turns out, Divvy really is TOTALLY free. The app is incredibly user friendly and switching/updating budgets is surprisingly easy. But while the app interface is nice, the push notifications are wonderfully helpful, and Divvy travel has us saying bye-bye to Expedia, the REAL value our agency has found in using Divvy is the virtual card feature. As the Director of Marketing Strategy at a small Marketing Technology Agency, I manage a team of people who run a plethora of digital ads campaigns for numerous clients in any given month. Divvy's virtual card feature allows us to manage media buys on behalf of our clients without needing to open 100+ credit cards (or require the client to use their card). So, we're able to manage our clients' monthly spend and charge them a small admin fee (for putting the spend on our cards) without incurring ANY credit card fees.

Sherry Tucker

Divvy was the solution to several of our issues

Reviewed 2018-03-28
Review Source: Software Advice

This card was selected only because we wanted an expense reporting system that didn't cost any money and then we've found other benefits to the card so we've distributed it further than we had orginally anticipated. Love that we can snap a picture of the receipt and do away with taping receipts to paper! Also, like the "instantly code" an expense rather than waiting until the end of the month to code all credit card charges. Love the budget by card feature so allow small charges to be made by individuals who would not normally get a credit card - giving them a limit to buy some gas or supplies is much better than processing their expense reports submitted because they needed to use their personal card or cash for minor purchases. Also love the download to QuickBooks is item specific so when Audit makes their selections it is a single charge and not the total of several charges hitting a specific GL account like we have now because we use pivot tables to summarize the monthly charges on a single credit card.

Tanner Lacey

Divvy helps bring simplicity and sanity into managing our expenses

Review Source: Software Advice

I'd suggest this to anyone who doesn't enjoy managing expenses and budgets (which I think includes about everyone). It's easy to use, easy to learn, and makes your life so much easier. The team is also super helpful and looks for ways to go above and beyond to get the job done. Great product that has brought great results to our team.This product has made my life so much easier when it comes to budgeting and managing expenses. We ordered a card for every one of our employees and whenever they need money all they need to do is request it and within minutes they can have it. Setting up budgets is simple and intuitive and if you ever have questions your are seconds away from an incredible customer support team. I also love the reminders about categorizing expenses that it sends to me and my team after we use the card for a purchase. Great product and a great team to work with.

Bailey Jenkins

Divvy - business credit cards as they should be

Reviewed 2018-11-09
Review Source: Software Advice

Divvy bridged the glaringly obvious gap between the benefits of credit cards, and trying to apply them in a business setting.There was never a good way to manage multiple accounts, departments, and company spending in one place until we started using Divvy. Now I can manage department budgets, allocate funds, and classify purchases all in one platform.

Make the Change Today!

Reviewed 2018-12-12

I've used a certain software that most are familiar with for years and switched to Divvy recently. Managing company credit cards has never been easier. Expense reporting is also far superior to the other software most use. The best feature is that I can set limits for managers or VP's at the office and track what they're using their cards for the moment a transaction is made.

Christopher Nicholas

Game Changing Expense Management and Budgeting Tool

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-10-09
Review Source: Software Advice

There are very few products on the market that solve so many needs and provide you a world class solution for FREE. My firm rarely gives good reviews for software products since both of our owners come from a software background, but we gladly promote Divvy!Divvy is the greatest tool I have in my accounting arsenal. Divvy allows me complete control over spending, expense management, and budgeting. Divvy allows me to have real time expense data with the support I need to back it up. Divvy saves thousands of dollars a year (if not tens of thousands)! They are quick to respond and always rolling out great features to keep this product ahead of everything on the market by leaps and bounds.

Mike Ebert

Divvy simplifies my life so much!

Reviewed 2018-10-11
Review Source: Software Advice

Thanks Divvy for simplifying my life.I love the fact that your purchasing and expense reporting is all managed in one app. Budgets for projects and recurring monthly expenses are so simple and help me maintain costs for operating my business and efficiently doing projects

Spending reinvented

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Divvy lets me manage spending in real time. I don't have to wait until the end of the month. Also, I have complete control over who I allocate funds to and for what purpose. The combo of credit card and app is super powerful.

Bryan Lee

The best comprehensive expense reporting/ spending system out there.

Reviewed 2018-10-11
Review Source: Software Advice

I tell every business owner I know about Divvy. The platform is easy to use, it makes expense reporting for everyone in the company much easier, and gives people real flexibility without the risk of uncontrolled spending. Hands down, one of the best "free" software services that any business can put to use immediately.

Rob Nesbitt

Divvy is used at my Company for additional credit availability needed when we get tight on cash.

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I most like the ability to have an unlimited number of virtual credit cards. I also like being able to see real-time purchases, and how this affects our budgeted categories. The credit app was simple and straightforward, and the credit decision was only 2-3 days, and I was up and running shortly thereafter. Onboarding is easy, and the customer service is helpful and friendly and very responsive via the online chat function.

Marcia Bean

Finance Control Made Simple with Divvy - And It's Free!

Reviewed 2018-02-16
Review Source: Software Advice

When I first heard about Divvy, it sounded like there were only upsides to using the Divvy system. I wondered if that would be the case. What I found was that it was true. So glad that we are using it.Divvy is cost and time effective in its results. I now have a real time handle on where our finances stand. Because of how much simpler this has made keeping track of my expenses, I am impressed that this service is free. I find the system easy to use. Any questions I had were answered by the customer service team who were ready, willing, and able to answer them in a timely fashion.

alex murray

Easy to use, great looking product, saves our team time and money

Review Source: Software Advice

It is free, easy to use, and I can see exactly how money is being spent in real time. I can set up various projects and control them all at the same time. I can stop wasteful spending as it is happening.

Jon Bishopp

Manage and allocate company financial resources before they become history.

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Super intuitive user interface and ubiquitous phone app creates a short learning curve. Allows management to easily allocate project funding or provide monthly budgets. Effortless connection between Divvy and major accounting software.

Anonymous

Completely free expense management solution with rewards

Reviewed 2018-11-08

Pricing; it's more than free, Divvy will actually pay you in rewards to use it! Dynamic spend controls and virtual "burner" cards to manage recurring subscriptions helps provide visibility and management like never before.

Melinda Spears

Amazingly easy to use

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-10-05
Review Source: Software Advice

Very simple and cost effectiveEasy, efficient and great for small business's with tight budgets. Easily allocate budgets to different card holders based on need.

Anonymous

Divvy is so convenient and easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Dashboard is great and puts everything into an awesome report for me. I love the simplicity of use and how all my employees can access the funds they need.

Aaron Diaz

I wish I knew about this sooner!

Review Source: Software Advice

I love the real time tracking of our expenses. Being able to not only see but control where our money is spent and when is amazing!

Dillon Bryan

Amazing Product

Reviewed 2018-04-14
Review Source: Software Advice

It changes the way businesses approach expense reporting. It transforms a company from a reactive to a proactive approach to all their expenditures.

Dennis Garcia

Excellent service

Review Source: Software Advice

I highly recommend using this service. It solved a lot of problems for us and helped our small company gain control over expenses.I love the organizational process of this service. It enables us to keep track of where every cent is going without having to waste tons of time going to each individual.

Jace Hiatt

Friendly personnel and helpful service!

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Exciting company. I do not have any knowledge or experience with this company other than what I have seen on social media and heard from friends. And from those experiences this company sounds like it is making great strides and has a bright future. Excited to see what the future holds.

Chris Tatton

Divvy helps businesses save time and money

Reviewed 2018-04-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Divvy's automated expense reporting and budgeting features allow me to spend my time more productively. The UI is simple, smooth, and effective. Divvy is way ahead of the game! Oh, and did I mention that it's free?

Nicole Olmstead

Cool idea to budget your business

Used other for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-14

I like the concept of Divvy and how they are trying to simplify expense management.

Chantel Amone

Amazing Convenience

Review Source: Software Advice

I love The concept of being able to use the card whenever at my convenience, instead of waiting for another department for the card.

Marshal Lunt

Great Product!

Review Source: Software Advice

Very helpful and insightful product - easy to implement and use. This tool has greatly helped us understand our spending habits.

Kendal Potesta

Great Expense Reporting Tool

Reviewed 2018-05-17
Review Source: Software Advice

This is a great tool for a business that is heavily reliant on expense reporting from employees. Love the budgeting features