ExpensePoint Reviews

4.85/5 (229 reviews)

Pros
  • Ease of use, product support, reporting capability.
  • Easy to use, simple GUI and immediat repsonse by support staff.
  • Tutorials and support can't be beat. Software is very easy to use.
  • The accuracy of the receipt reading is second to none that I have ever experienced with other suppliers.
Cons
  • So far, the software has worked really well for us.
  • Wish it could directly integrate with MS Dynamics Great Plains
  • Wish we could set more restrictions on coding. Conditional drop downs would be great.
  • 1) Timing out too quickly when idle 2) At times, having to switch browsers to log on
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Trey Messer

Great Piece of Software

Reviewed 2018-12-04

Each employee is able to assign their own expenses to the correct project and then break it out for the correct department expense. We have all of our transactions automatically uploaded into our system so I know if an employee forgets to turn in expenses. This is a very beneficial aspect of the software that I would not want to lose.

Pros
I have been using this software for 3 years now and rarely ever have service issues. When I do have an issue, the tech support team at ExpensePoint takes care of it immediately. I like the functionality of the software and ease of use, but what I like most is the people in tech support. The expense reporting needs of our company can be complicated, but the tech support team has always been able to create something for us to make it easier.

Cons
We are limited to to a certain credit card company that will allow us to have our transactions automatically uploaded.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Trey,

Thank you for taking the time to review ExpensePoint. We appreciate your generous feedback. I will be sure to let our support team know they are doing a great job. Your business is important to us and we are so happy to hear that this software has helped to automate your processes with the different functions and ease of use. Thanks again and have a great day.

Respectfully yours,

Thomas Bean

Simply the best

Reviewed 2019-08-13

The end user benefits tremendously from not having to carry multiple receipts in their possession. The administrator doesn’t have stack of paper sat on the desk The accountant can automatically sync the claims with our ERP. These are all savings of NVAT with no negative impact on our administration at all. It’s a win/Win

Pros

Cons
I would like for it to automatically take daily values down to a pre-set amount if the end user exceeds an allowance. It doesn’t do this, but neither does ay other system. I hope that the industry best practice will change to suit.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Thomas,

On behalf of the ExpensePoint team I would like to thank you for your generous review. Simply the best is a great accolade! The benefits you have mentioned are why we created this expense management solution. To have you articulate that, is a win for us. I will forward your suggestion for automation to our Development Team. We thank you for your feedback and your business.

Sherry McKeen-VP-Global Client Relations

Andrea Bennett

ExpensePoint review

Reviewed 2020-01-20

Very positive experience. Our implementation specialist was always prompt to return calls or emails and took the time to make sure everyone understood the program. I am thankful to have ongoing support so that we are not left to fend for ourselves after we are up and running.

Pros
Tutorials and support can't be beat. Software is very easy to use.

Cons
Unable to automatically live feed credit card into program - this is through no fault of ExpensePoint. the problem is our particular credit card company does not allow this feature.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Andrea,

Thanks for taking time to review ExpensePoint and for such an amazing rating! We are pleased to hear that you find the program easy to use and that your support experience has been very positive. I will be sure to let our support team know about your kind words. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint. We appreciate your business.

Sherry McKeen
VP of Client Relations

Paul Martin

Recplaced SAP Concur

Reviewed 2019-11-26

Very positive experience with the implementation and support team. They are the best. We did run into some bugs but they were quickly addressed and never really impacted our ability top process expense reports in a timely manner.

Pros
Flexibility of implementation. Personal touch of implementation and support. Simpler more intuitive interface. Receipt reading and matching is great.

Cons
Need to have the right type of credit card for automatic upload of transactions. Our small business BofA card needs to be manually downloaded and uploaded.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Paul,
Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. I am pleased that you found value in our customization of implementation and support. I am sorry to hear that your bank does not integrate with the uploading of transactions. If you are interested in switching to a credit card that is compatible ExpensePoint issues a MasterCard that is fully integrated. I will have one of our team members reach out to you. Thank you for being our client. We appreciate your business.

David Will

Worth the money...If it's Free

Reviewed 2019-05-20

The system freezes up when you try to create a report. To work around this, I put my receipts in the receipt "Wallet". When I try to create an expense, it links the wrong receipt with my entry. I wish they wouldn't have rushed to bring this system to market. Maybe a competitor of theirs will take their idea and actually make a program that works...

Pros
It is a good idea, take a picture of a receipt and it will capture the data and make expense reports easy.

Cons
It totally fails at accomplishing what it sets out to do. I think they rushed the software to market. It needs to have the bugs worked out of the system.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear David,

Thank you for submitting your review of ExpensePoint. I am so very sorry to hear of your recent negative experiences with our system. As a constant heavy user myself I too would be quite frustrated if I was experiencing these kinds of issues. We really pride ourselves in offering our clients the very best world class customer service and support which the majority of our reviews will attest to. To this end we want to absolutely ensure that you are taken care of to the highest of standards. I have personally reached out to our Manager of Global Support Services, Theresa Hicock and Theresa will be reaching out to you directly to help remedy problems that you are experiencing. Myself and my team are 100% committed to making your experience with ExpensePoint positive and hopefully '5 star' worthy.

Kindest regards,

Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Kelly Pawliske

ExpensePoint Review

Reviewed 2019-08-02

This has consolidated as well as promoted for much change in our company. Our department heads are taking control of their financials for their departments and much of it started with questions when we began using ExpensePoint.

Pros
Any time I have needed help, our rep has always been right there to assist very quickly. It has made things much smoother and easy for us.

Cons
The app can have bugs every once in a while and it would be easier if you could click from the main screen when you have reports to review, rather than go into the Expense Manager and search.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Kelly,

At ExpensePoint we appreciate G&C Food Distributors. Your business is important to us and we appreciate that you have taken the time to review our program. It is great to hear that your experience with our customer service was helpful and efficient. In addition, is is great to know ExpensePoint has promoted change in your company and empowered your department heads. Wow! I will forward your suggestions to our Development Team to review. Thanks again.

Patrick Johnson

Worked great to replace many manual processes across different departments

Reviewed 2019-10-23

We moved from manual processes and happy to say we were successful in getting all departments involved quickly. Our process is faster and the data much more accurate.

Pros
The APP based services allowing for each user to post their receipts then a central person can match and code the transactions.

Cons
There were a lot of updates in the beginning but this has certainly better now. Support has always been very helpful.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Patrick,

Thank your choosing ExpensePoint and for taking the time to review our program. We appreciate your feedback and thank you for your patience with the updates. It is great to hear that ExpensePoint has created a faster and more accurate expense management process for the City of Alabaster. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution.

Best regards,

Melanie Hatzman

Best expense software I have used

Reviewed 2020-01-21

Expense reports are not fun for anyone or any department but they are necessary. ExpensePoint makes them user-friendly and the admin features allow you to add rules which give users guidance or reminders of policies as they build reports.

Pros
The app makes on-the-go reports very easy to build. You can snap a pic of the receipt/paperwork and not worry about keeping track of them while traveling.

Cons
If you do not use the standard GL account structure, you may not be able to map the exported reports to your system. This creates more hands-on work or creative workarounds.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Melanie,

We are so happy to hear that you think ExpensePoint is the "best expense software" your have ever used! This makes us smile. Thank your for the amazing rating. We are happy that you find it user-friendly and that the admin feature that allow you to add policy rules is helpful. Thank you for your business and we look forward to serving you in your expense management needs in the future.

Sherry McKeen
VP of Client Relations

Jayma Wessling

Expense Point Review

Reviewed 2019-12-05

Excellent, which is why I brought it with me to my new job!

Pros
I appreciate how easy this program is to use, it is very intuitive when it comes to building a report. For the behind the scenes things help is just a call away and everyone is very patient.

Cons
I would like to be able to delete a report when it is completely inaccurate and start over without being charged. Even though that rarely happens

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Jayma,
Thank you so much for the amazing review. We are pleased that you took ExpensePoint to your new job and that you find it easy to use and our customer service of value. We are happy you are enjoying the system. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with your company.
Sherry McKeen - Vice President - Global Client Relations

Sara Henson

Really great experience

Reviewed 2019-12-09

ExpenesePoint has been really great to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was always responsive and did a great job answering our questions during the selection process. He didn't pressure us one way or the other, and made the selection process very comfortable. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so great through implementation process and continued support with the product. She is always available and quick to offer a helping hand.

Pros
It's simple to use and straightforward. We're really looking forward to using the upcoming features to help streamline our processes.

Cons
So far, the software has worked really well for us.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Sara,
On behalf of the ExpensePoint team I would like to thank you for your generous review. We are happy that it has been a great experience for you, and that you find it easy to use. It is also great to know that ExpensePoint has streamlined processes for you. Thank you for your kind words about our team. I will be sure to let them know.
Respectfully yours,

Sophie Richards

Easy and Efficient

Reviewed 2017-10-04

Pros
We have been using ExpensePoint for a few years now and we have nothing but positive things to say about the software and Team. We recently engaged ExpensePoint for a project to upgrade the way our expenses are uploaded to our financial system. The ExpensePoint team was very helpful throughout the whole process. From listening to what we needed to delivering the upgraded features to the system. We recently rolled this out globally and it is a game changer! The amount of manual data entry we were doing before this project was astronomical. The new process is not only efficient but very simple with just a few clicks of the button. We highly recommend ExpensePoint. Thank you for the continuous support.

Cons
Overall the system is great. One thing that could be updated is adding a search field to the User tab. Having so many users and scrolling through can be a pain. Another update could be to allow more lines to be exported at a time. Currently I believe it is only 5,000 and when running a report for a large category like client entertainment I have to pull it several times to get the full year. Again these are small items but would be nice to have.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Sophie,

Thank you so much for your great review of ExpensePoint; we really appreciate it. I wanted to make note from your feedback re: Search functionality and also the maximum of 5000 records for export. You will be pleased to know that we are already in the process of adding a search function in the User & Group Manager which will make things much easier for you looking up employee profiles. Also we are going to be expanding our maximum record length for so that you won't have to run multiple reports. Both these enhancements should be rolling out before the end of October. Thank you again for your excellent review and feedback. We are very thankful to have SSI as our client.

Kind Regards,
Paul Ansloos - Director of Global Sales and Marketing

Deana Acosta

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed 2018-10-19

Expense Point takes the guess work out of expensing the many transactions that come through our company. We have almost 100 credit cards that are used on a regular basis. I am able to take care of all of this by myself with the help of the Expensepoint program. Theresa our account rep is very helpful and always courteous! Thank you!

Pros
If there is something I cannot understand or figure out, our account rep Theresa helps me through it every time! She has come up with some great solutions for issues I have encountered on our end. It is also very easy to understand and navigate for all of our users.

Cons
There should be a help section where you can type in what you need help with to search the database for answers. All I have ever seen are the links to video tutorials.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Deana,

Thank you for the amazing review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate your feedback and we are very happy that ExpensePoint is working well for you and your team. Thank you for your feedback on the help feature. I wanted to point out that we are working on an Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) system that will be built into ExpensePoint. This will allow you to put in a keyword and obtain answers to your questions. I will make sure your support team lets you know when this feature comes available.

Thank you for being our client. It is a pleasure for us to serve you.

Paul Ansloos - Vice President Global Sales & Marketing

Tracy Harms

Fantastic Support

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Overall very good experience.

Pros
For the most part it's user friendly. On occasion when we do experience hiccups I know I can rely 100% on their support team - specifically Theresa. She responds quickly to any concerns that I have and will work closely with me or our team to to resolve any issues that may arise.

Cons
The software only allows one receipt per one transactions. For example, a hotel receipt may have accommodation - food - parking on 1 invoice, we like to break these transactions down - however, we cannot tie this 1 invoice to multiple transaction lines.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Tracy,

Thank you for taking the time to provide a review for ExpensePoint. I am pleased that everything is going well with your program and thank you for your great comments regarding our support. We certainly know how important it is to ensure that our clients receive the support that they need quickly. Thank you for comments about Theresa; I will certainly pass them along to her. Regarding your comments about attaching one receipt to one transaction I will have Theresa reach out to discuss this as we do have a split function that will allow you to split an expense which will then tie back all the splits to one single receipt. Finally, thank you for choosing ExpensePoint and for being our client; we really appreciate it.

Kind regards,
Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing.

Anas Miah

Fantastic Software with a great team behind it

Reviewed 2019-04-01

Implementation process was great. With the multi currency set up that our regional offices needed, the implementation team helped us find a solution which would work for us specifically. Post implementation, Expensepoint Support and the Customer Relationship Manager were very helpful in answering queries.

Pros
Great implementation process Easy to set up new departments, GL account etc after Go Live Easy Navigation throughout the system. U Easy to use - our users only needed an hour training session and they were then comfortable enough to use the system on their own. Good Mobile App Administrators have access to most of the system, thus allowing me to resolve issues quickly

Cons
Initially there were some bugs during implementation but they were quickly resolved by Expensepoint Developers. Support hours could be longer as being in London there is a big time difference. However, luckily we did not have to call upon their help too many times.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Anas,

Thank you for such a favorable review! I am glad to hear that your experience with our Implementation and Support Teams was helpful. Our goal is to provide an expense solution that meets the diverse needs of our clients, so to read that you think ExpensePoint is a fantastic solution with great features, indicates that we are right on target. Thank you for your recommendations around support hours for our international clients. We are working on this. Thanks so much for your business.

Sincerely,

Rachelle Padilla

Best Expense Report Software!

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Overall experience with ExpensePoint has been great. Truly the best expenses software I have ever used by far.

Pros
Apart from being a 100% user friendly to both users and admin, what I really like about expensepoint is that it can be customized according to business needs. And when it's customized, it even works like magic! Also, when ExpensePoint team promises you the best customer service, they actually mean it! They're always available to help you anytime, wherever part of the world you may be.

Cons
Limited information displayed for the transactions (description not shown) when viewing the entire report which is a bit difficult when browsing quickly to look for a specific transaction by its description. I would need to open each transaction to see it's full description.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Rachelle,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your wonderful comments about ExpensePoint. I am very pleased with your overall experience with not only the program but also with our company service and support; it means a lot to us to hear those things from clients.

I have also asked your support team to contact you to see if there are better ways for us to expand on the viewing experience when looking at transactions. We are always seeking client feedback to better the program which in turn provides a better user experience for all our clients; Thank you for this feedback. Finally, thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your employee expense management tool. It is a pleasure to have Deloitte as our customer.

Paul Ansloos - Vice President - Global Sales & Marketing

Adam D Smith

Exceptional Customer Service and Support

Reviewed 2019-04-29

We needed to find ways to capture some indisyncratic data so we could stage 4 different uploads based on the expense report type. Dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and her team was a dream when we were trying to make significant changes to our EP environment regarding data, report composition and customizations that would allow us or better ease in integrating data. She was extremely responsive and sent us data and reports almost immediately in most cases. She has a great attitude and was very patient with us, explaining things away. Her speed, knowledge and professionalism allowed us to make movement on a project very quickly and ahead of schedule. She is an asset to Expense Point and we really enjoyed working with her on our initiatives. Sincerely, Adam D. Smith Accounting & GP Consultant Sunz Insurance Company

Pros
Easy to use, simple GUI and immediat repsonse by support staff.

Cons
Wish it could directly integrate with MS Dynamics Great Plains

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. I am pleased to know you enjoyed working with Theresa and her team. They are our support dream team! I know that Theresa loves helping our clients, so it is great to know how she made your implementation easier and timely. I also appreciate your feedback regarding integration with MS Dynamics Great Plains. I have passed this recommendation on to our development team leader. Thank you for being our valued client. We really appreciate your business.

Peter Studer

Reviewed 2015-01-15

Let me preface this review with the fact that I work for a small non-profit with about 55 employees. ExpensePoint works well as an expense reporting program. With the help of our customer service rep, I was able to setup our account code structure and approval chain. The account structure requires a sort of high level programing to assign certain departments different account codes and project numbers, etc. I don't come from an IT background, but I know my way around a computer, and I didn't have an issue setting this up with a little help from our customer rep. Our business assigns project codes to different account codes almost annually, so it can be a challenge to then go into ExpensePoint and change a bunch of the rules so staff can access the correct account codes. They could improve the account code chain setup and make it simpler to edit them. The approval chain will require some tweaking from time to time as the business structure changes, but is much easier to manage than the account structure. We also make use of the credit card integration so that our staff can create credit card expense reports in ExpensePoint. It was a bit of a challenge, but we were finally able to get Visa to give us the correct file type needed, and now it works flawlessly. We also have the reporting section of the program which allows us to run reports based on almost every input field in an expense report. ExpensePoint can also be integrated with accounting software, such as Financial Edge. I can't speak to how well that works, as we're still in the process of getting the two programs integrated. The only major issue we have had is that there is no way to file expense reports when they have been paid/ approved through the system. So, when I go into my account I still have old expense reports from 2012 sitting in my profile. If they could make it so that after the end of the year, every report dated 2014, for example, would go into a folder labeled 2014, it would really streamline the experience. This may be a minor complaint, but it is quite annoying. All in all, I would say that it's a solid program that does what we ask it to.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Peter,

Thank you for your great and very constructive feedback. Our team have been notified of your suggestions and will look at integrating them into future upgrades of ExpensePoint.

Thank you for being our customer.

Paul Ansloos
Director of Sales and Marketing

Wade Easter

Expense Point

Reviewed 2019-08-07

Great tool for processing expenses and running reports. Charges derived from corporate credit cards are placed in user's profile which assists in creating a more accurate expense report. Employees appreciate the ease of use.

Pros
1) Easy to train employees on usage 2) Virtually eliminates the use of paper 3) Accessible 4) Good report writer 5) Great customer service

Cons

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Wade,

Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am glad that ExpensePoint has been a great tool for your company. It is good to hear that your users have found it easy to learn and use, and that it has made the whole process of expense reporting more efficient. I hope the issue of timing out has resolved, but I will have someone from your tech support team reach out to you. Thanks for your business.

Sincerely,

Patrick Tien

Great Service team, flexibility for any reports you need

Reviewed 2018-08-30

Every company has its unique requirement on process and reporting. ExpensePoint service team can always make it happen for you. People are comparing UI of expense reporting between vendors when find a system. I don't really see much differences on UI between vendors. The reporting and date transferring to finance system are much more important from my experience. It would be a nightmare if I don't have a full service team to back me up.

Pros
Be able to generate any kind of reports needed for management and finance. Flexible design on approval process setting. Strong and Friendly service team back you up for all technical needs.

Cons
Exchange rate set by the system might not be the same as the rate used by bank at the time wire the payment to oversea employees. This is inconvenient only if you have remote employees from overseas.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for your very positive comments on ExpensePoint. I especially appreciate your remarks about our Service team. In my opinion, having a great experience any software can be very quickly decided on by the support you receive after the purchase, so I thank you for these comments and I will be sure to forward them on to our team. Thank you also for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution.

Paul Ansloos Vice President - Sales & Marketing

Molly Weidner

Expense Point saves time

Reviewed 2019-02-20

The customer service that we have received has been excellent. Questions have been answered in a timely fashion and screen shots of our system provided to explain an issue or fix were appreciated.

Pros
We decided to utilize the Expense Point Mastercard for ease of downloading transactions directly into Expense Reports in Expense Point. No more questions of actual charges hitting the credit card - tips added incorrectly, forgotten charges, or guessing. Staff simply categorizes entries that need to be categorized and attach receipts - saving time. We then upload a file from EP into our Accounting software.

Cons
Sometimes, it seems that pulling reports is cumbersome and still figuring out potential duplicate entries from learning curve of manual versus automated entry of transactions.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Molly,

Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. We really appreciate your feedback and your comments about pulling reports. We do have an analysis report that you can run to determine if there are any duplicate entries. One of our team members will be sure to reach out to you to show you this report and also to walk you through the Analysis Manager area more. Thank you for being our client.

Paul Ansloos - V.P. Global Sales & Marketing

Ruth Rolar

Awesome! Customer service during the setup has been beyond compare.

Reviewed 2018-04-18

Pros
Customizable to our needs - we have been searching for 2+ years for a company that would make expense reimbursements to our employees an easy process, for both the employee and the accounting side. As a church, it has been hard to find a company willing to put in the extra time and brainwork to get the system set up as we need it. Found both in Expense Point. Great customer service - while we have just begun the relationship with Expense Point, they have been attentive to every question we need answered, and every detail we need worked out to ensure a smooth flow between their reports and our accounting software. Employee training - Expense Point employees go the extra mile to ensure that our employees understand the reimbursement process from start to finish, and provide links to those trainings just for us. Price - having researched a lot of companies, you can not beat Expense Point's per employee rate.

Cons
None yet! We start our live process tomorrow, so looking forward to working with Expense Point to get it going.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Ruth,

Thank you for you great feedback for ExpensePoint and your especially your comments regarding the your implementation experience and working with our team. They are a really devoted group and apply great attention to detail in the implementation and training for each one of our clients. So thank you for you comments and I will pass this along to them.

Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint to manage your employee expenses and we appreciate you being our client and look forward to many years of this relationship.

Kind regards
Paul Ansloos - Vice President Global Sales & Marketing.

Kathy Brindley

Customer Service -- wish I could give more stars!!!

Reviewed 2019-02-01

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped us create a GL upload so we can add detail to the transaction register. This assists management in tracking expenses with better accuracy.

Pros
Frankly, it's all in the training and support. Many software programs can achieve similar results. It's the personal relationship with our outstanding rep that makes all the difference for us!! She goes above and beyond to assist us and answer all of our questions and concerns.

Cons
No major concerns. Our company has not taken advantage of the app and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has offered to help train on best practices and efficient use of the app and software. Very much looking forward to it.

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Kathy,

Thanks for taking the time to review ExpensePoint. We value our customers feedback and comments. I especially appreciate your remarks about our training and Service team. I agree that having a great experience with any software can be very quickly decided on by the support you receive after the purchase, so I thank you for these comments. I will be sure to forward them on to Theresa. Thank you for choosing ExpensePoint as your automated expense reporting solution.

Best regards,

Song Song

Expense Report Made Easy!

Reviewed 2019-09-24

Pros
Ease of use - user friendly interface with clear specification of functions Dashboard - Overalls of the reports and statistics Policy Infraction notice Customer support is Awesome!

Cons
Navigation of the zoomed in receipt - should use mouse scrolled down to view the bottom of the receipt, instead of zooming in further Recommendations: (Web page version) -when double click open detail of an expense, leave only blurred out report and summary, but leave receipt clear to read -in the pop out expense detail window, add in previous & next option to quickly navigation between expenses, rather than close window to go back to body of report and reopen the next expense

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Song,

Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. I am very pleased to know you and your team are enjoying the system. I also really appreciate all your feedback regarding enhancements in functionality and I know that our development team have already discussed some of these, notably the next/previous button in the expense editor. I have passed all of these recommendations to our development team leader and hopefully we will see them added to ExpensePoint in a future update. Thank you also for being our client. We really appreciate your business.

Kindest regards,
Paul Ansloos - V.P. Global Sales & Marketing.

Myrian Francisco

The software is very useful in the approval process and in monitoring status of our expense reports.

Reviewed 2018-05-31

The approval flow of our expense reports becomes faster and tracking becomes easier.

Pros
The software's accessibility is great. The monitoring capability is helpful. I also like it that we have the control on some portions on the set-up, such that we can already do some minor changes even without going to customer support.

Cons
- Some limitations on the reports that we can generate such that we cannot make reports based on what we info we need, we can only utilize the current available reports - there is no approver's capability to assign their replacement approver in case there is a need, without going to the customer support - there is no capability on tracking receipt by Accounting of the hard copy of receipts - some reports do not have an indicator on the report summary that receipts are attached to that report unless you looked at the expense summary

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Myrian,

Thank you for your great review of ExpensePoint. It is great to know that ExpensePoint is helping your approval process and giving you greater accessibility. In regards to the limitations that you mention, firstly the Analysis reports. Although we have a very comprehensive list of over 36 reports and graphs, it is always nice to be able to create your own reports from scratch. I believe this feature may be added in the ExpensePoint system in the future.

As for the other points I believe we do have the solutions available in ExpensePoint and certainly for the receipt management comments. I have asked your Customer Relationship Manager Kelly to reach out to you to review these options with you.

I appreciate your feedback and thank you for being our client.

Paul Ansloos
V.P. Global Sales & Marketing

Lisa McVay

Good Support

Reviewed 2019-08-19

High quality implementation and support.

Pros
Ease of use, product support, reporting capability.

Cons

Response from ExpensePoint

Dear Lisa,
Thank you for your fantastic review of ExpensePoint. I am pleased to know you have found the program easy to use, the report capability helpful for your business and that the support team has met your needs. I also appreciate your feedback regarding restrictions on coding and drop down options. I have passed all these recommendations on to our development team leader. Thank you for being our client. We really appreciate your business.