Invoice2go Logo

Invoice2go

Create & send professional invoices across every device

Invoice2go Reviews - Page 5

Great way to stay on top of Invoicing!

Pros

I love the ease of this software. I have many clients and it is great to be able to send an invoice from my phone if I am away from my desk.

Cons

I wish they allowed stripe accounts to be more easily set up/managed. They auto-created a stripe account for me and I spent 3 days back and forth with Invoice2go and stripe and I ended up having to jump through hoops in order to get paid by a client. I also wish I was able to retrieve deleted invoices.

Sheldon‘s review

Pretty good

Pros

That used to work withAnd I like to use items that I can use every time but some of that has been taken away.

Cons

And I like to use items that I can use every time but some of that has been taken away. Not being able to hide the per item price and just give an overall price for the project that is very important to us because some customers take our pricing and then show other people to bed against us

Pro

Very profesional

Pros

Easy practical and professional , fast and friendly

Cons

It doesn’t meet my country tax office standards so I use it mainly to keep organized and I do my invoices manually to hand in to my customers

Great application

This app has performed on the highest level for me and my small business! I highly recommend this product!

Recommended for startups

Pros

Invoicing and digital sms invoice - reports breakdown

Cons

Integrating local apps. Mostly all integration are for US based companies which makes it harder to advance for Non US

Makes Invoicing a breeze

I am very much a pen and paper person. However, Invoice2go has made it easier to keep track of client's, invoices and expenses.

Pros

We have been using Invoice2go for 7 years and it seems to get better and better. It is such an easy site to navigate. The help desk was actually helpful!

Cons

I would like to be able to have a profit and loss statement and be able to process payroll.

Terrible reporting functionality. Easy invoice, but if you hope to grow go with another platform.

They will take your money all day with the subscription cost and fees but then offer no help when needed.

Pros

Anything I liked about this product has been lost in the fact I cannot export my needed yearly sales reports.

Cons

I cannot get my sales reports or a list of my clients. I've been in touch with their customer service for two months now and still don't have this resolved. I don't have time for this.

Hi Rochelle, we are sorry for any confusion and extra time. I can see we were able to assist you to get the reports you needed and share your feedback with our product team to make it easier to download the reports in the future. Thank you for your support and patience!

Ruined a previously fabulous product

None anymore it been ruined with poor redevelopment and customer service who do fix issues or errors. Most certainly not worth the subscription. I bought the license years ago and now I'm expected to repay yearly so its a con. Nothing now it has been ruined, it has problems with capital letters on addresses. All live invoices are mixed in with invoices that are dead completed. So u cant separate invoices that are completed.

Pros

Cons

It doesnt function very well. Feature less and customer support doesnt listen to feedback given. So many issues , product doesnt sync. You loose information very easily. And if support listened to feedback they would do so much better. Its awful now and am seeking a new product after being with them for over 10 years.

Great product

Great, does what it should!

Pros

It's compatible with the NZ tax system, is friendly to use and ultimately does what I need it to as a Sole Trader. Customizable to the NZ tax system as far as invoices go.

Cons

Sometimes it glitches on sending the email out, statements with a button would make it easier to send out to my clients, but not a big issue.

A great tool the Contractor, Self Employed, and the Traveling Workforce...

Invoice2go is effecient, practical, and can even be fun. I recommend this program for anyone who works for themselves and needs a quick and easy way to instantly provide professional, quality invoices for services rendered or when a receipt is necessary. It stores everything for you safely, and allows you to modify also. It's safe and secure so I have no issues of potentially having to deal with outside tampering of my created or new invoices. I can send them to my customers with ease and do it instantly.

Pros

What appealed to me most about Invoice2go, was the different layouts and options they offer so I could customize the look of my invoices. It allowed me to personalise them for my customers.

Cons

At this point I can't think of anything worthy to complain about, overall this has been a very useful tool for me.

Buyer beware

Horrible I bought it owned it then the updates & renewable every year for something that you own Stupid updates for more money that was not wanted

Pros

This is not the first time they have dropped the ball I'm six days in the new problem & waiting for them to tell me I'm so sorry but you win need to reinter the Imfo that you don't have Lol

Cons

No support In the past you could call with a problem Now you can chat with no results for a week

Invoice2go is my trusty Guy Friday

Makes the financial aspect of my business function beautifully. It's as if I have a well-run accounting department at my fingertips.

Pros

The format fits my on-the-go business structure.

Cons

It used to be confusing as to how to contact customer support. Now, it appears that glitch has been addressed. Yay! You go, Invoice2go!

Helps keep you organized

Pros

You can look back at jobs from a year or two ago and know exactly when they paid and when you did the job. helps you keep track of what people owe you. Invoice someone from your car quickly and help you get paid quicker.

Cons

Fees per year sometimes seem a little high, i wish you could just buy the app instead of pay yearly

just an awesome system for the person who is self employed

i do this software so easy to use and bill my clients and track my payments. Easy to use

Pros

easy to use. easy to track and send invoices. easy to bill clients in a professional way. great interface.

Cons

they could work on the creating invoices and it does tend to get a bit confusing at times. the customer list also needs a bit more ease of access

Excellent Product

As an app on my IPad I find it very easy to use and manage . Customer support is very good and the app is regularly updated.

Pros

An easy inexpensive way for small businesses to invoice their customers and produce monthly financial reports and statements.

Cons

There is nothing I can say that I don't like about the software.

Amazing tool

Pros

Very easy, effective and really enjoyable

Cons

Nothing about this is to dislike.Fits my needs

KEEP ORGANIZED AND GET PAID FASTER

fast and organized.

Pros

I'm a creative, so dealing with billing and numbers are not my favorite thing to do. When I found Invoice2go my Saturday nites changed forever . I bill immediately after each job.

Cons

nothing I like everything about this software. also love the upgrades too.

It meets my needs

Overall very good product I like using it and I look forward to it getting better in the future thanks

Pros

Less paperwork to deal with easier to invoice my customers

Cons

I don’t really see a good option on the invoice to show down payment and reflect remaining balance

Good for starters

I have used this software for about 5 years. Even though they continue to improve the system they still like a lot in the customer service department. Only buy it if you are able to self navigate then it’s okay, otherwise stay away.

Pros

That it is a okay software for cheap price. Once you grow you will need better software.

Cons

I do t like when invoices or other information goes missing and customer service is not helpful in trying to recover it.

It is very helpful and easy to use

Pros

I like you are able to add custom logo and the clean simple format of it. It is easily to understand and get the job done

Cons

The only thing I can say I really did not like was the fact, that you are unable to change font, underline or bold. As well as size of font.

Invoice 2 go

Pros

Does what it says well constantly updated for the better

Cons

Nothing at all everything works well no problems.

We are elated to hear you enjoy our software updates. It's important to us to continuously improve our product and provide more value with customer feedback. Thank you so much!

Happy Customer

Invoice2go is a very stable and robust software application. I was able to use it with minimal interruptions.

Pros

Doing estimates using this software is user friendly.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with over payment systems. For example, access to Square.

Highly recommend

I have really appreciated Invoices To Go! I depended on it. Wonderful staff and software

Pros

Easy to use Accurate Integrity - always correct

Cons

Cannot think of anything! Truly everything worked great for me always

Pros

Professional looking and easy to use . Able to use across multiple platforms (i.e. tablet, computer, smartphone)

Cons

everything works well. maybe some more specific metrics when generating an estimate, like square feet @ $$ =

Invoice Management Software that works.

Love it, makes invoicing quick and easy. I am glad I bought the paid version.

Pros

I love the easy interface and how quick it is to load invoices and duplicate repeat invoices. Its great to track money outstanding and payments made. The cell phone app is useful for making off payments and sending reminders.

Cons

I would love to be able to tag invoices according to project and generate reports that are tag specific. I also had a hassle where I merged clients with the same name by accident and haven't found and easy way to resolve that , so my report isn't 100% accurate.