PaySimple Reviews

4.5

How would you rate PaySimple?

Pros

For the most part, Paysimple is great. It's super user friendly and whenever I come across something I need more training on, their staff is there to help.

MW

Melanie W.

Very competitive fees and great for EFT's and credit card drafting. I like to be able to track payments, and see graphically how each month compares to each other.

RT

Ryan T.

I think it's a good program that integrates with your website which is super nice.

ZN

Zach N.

Cons

There was no warning, just a shut down, and I am still not sure if I will get any of my customer data to continue pursuing payments.

Dillon S.

I tried to cancel our account within the 30 day trial period and they not only didn't issue me return on my payment but charged me for a SECOND month.

Horrible Customer Service and a Paperwork Nightmare.

Dillon S.

I have used PaySimple for the last 3 yrs and have been satisfied. The customer service is outstandin

Pros

It is one place to do all your invoicing, receiving payments, customers can pay directly through PaySimple from our website. Also, when I have a suggestion I let them know and if at all possible, they make it happen.

Cons

The search engine has been lacking, but they have made great improvements in that area. There is a delay on the invoice page where the cursor jumps back up to the invoice number each time you click enter.

It’s been great for years!

Overall, Paysimple has great customer service and is easy to understand!

Pros

The software is user friendly and does a lot to let you get a complete view of your business!

Cons

After the software was improved, I had difficulty in adapting to the new software.

Great for ACH billing

Pros

We use this for tuition billing, exclusively using their ACH billing capability. This allows us to save lots of time from processing checks and also lots of money from processing credit cards.

Cons

Be careful when you first set up PaySimple. We were accidentally set up with credit card processing when we needed to be ACH only (but with an emergency option for credit cards). Since there wasn't a way to hide the credit card feature, it is what most people defaulted to and we lost quite a bit of money to credit card processing fees.

Pros

I have only been with Harris Federal for about 6 weeks. Overall, my experience with PaySimple has been great.

Pros

It is easy to use and customize. Also [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great. He has been really helpful in helping me learn the program and utilize it more fully.

Cons

There was an issue this past week with billing schedules not running as they should have. This disrupted payment plans that need to stay on schedule

Strong, Effective Product

This software has allowed my company to streamline payment collection across our team of employees and contract workers. It’s allowed us to innovate by incorporating QR tags to collect payment which has helped us stay up with the tech savvy our clients are expecting.

Pros

The ease and user friendliness has been helpful from roll-out up to now.

Cons

Navigating some of the duplicate profiles that can build up in the customers section.

?

Glad its completed. Credit Card good overall service.. Speedy Medical finances....well...

Pros

Able to start new business up New business, which helped with increase in acceptance for patients that credit would not allow them otherwise financing.

Cons

Took toooo long to get Bank Information corrected. No point of contact when I had issues. At the beginning I had [SENSITIVE CONTENT] then [SENSITIVE CONTENT],,,then no one, had to explain everything to a different person EVERTIME I called.

PaySimple is excellent software for taking payment and for setting up recurring payments

Pros

This program is a great fit for my small but growing business , the customers liked it and I loved it. I mostly used It to set up clients on auto-debit recurring payments. The fees were decent and customer support is Very Good

Cons

I received the exact services I was looking for. They promised certain things and delivered on those promises , Therefore I have no cons to list here.

Recurring Bill

My overall experience is great so far. Hopefully it remains same.

Pros

That we can debit our client fee anywhere without disturbing them and we are getting monthly payment on time.

Cons

When i complaint about bad list, it never resolve and i even do not know how my client ended up in bad list. We save account numbers then whenever we need them we can not get it from paysimple.

Paysimple Review

It works. The customer service is lacking most days. Rarely can you get a hold of someone same day. As I said... it works, not great, but works.

Pros

The idea is great. It is easy to use. The processing fees are decent.

Cons

It does not do what was were told it would do when we signed up. It was supposed to collect a fee on certain transactions and not collect on others and it doesn't know how to tell the two apart.

Great product. Awesome price. Wish reports were more customizable

Pros

Integration from my previous payment processor was easy, plus they easily beat the price.

Cons

Wish the reports feature was more broad and customizable. In addition, more functionality with customer database would be awesome. Ideally, partnering a broader reports feature with expanding database functionality would make PaySimple exponentially better.

PaySimple Review

Great service and excellent product!

Pros

The software is very user friendly and easy to use. Very efficient!

Cons

None at this time. Non cons at this time.

I like it !

Pros

The software has helped reduce losses. This year will be my first 0 loss/collections accounts year. :D The processing is quick & accurate & worth the cost. Customer service is always super friendly.

Cons

I don't really have any complaints about this product.

Great software

Overall great product. We love using it.

Pros

Ease of use. Automated billing and processing of payments I really like.

Cons

Change passwords too often. It doesn't let me select my NEW logo to upload to my invoices.

IMS Review

Overall I am happy with the product. It does what I need it to do.

Pros

Easy to use for me and my customers. Gives my business a more professional appearance rather than only accepting paper checks. We do not accept credit cards so ACH has been a fantastic compromise.

Cons

Unable to easily update my logo and add custom messages to invoices

My PaySimple

This is the perfect product for us, easy and excellent to use, with great analytics, just top notch

Pros

Easy of use, very Simple, with a lots of features that make our daily job easier to do

Cons

I don't see any cons, product is very good and constantly is being approved

I love the support!

The support Team has been awesome since the first Day we signed up

Pros

It holds a safe data base of my recurring customers

Cons

No Cons, I get approached on a weekly basis by competitors of Paysimple who say they can save me money, but the support is so valuable to us as a company I will not change!

Great features and affordability

When I started our little martial arts school, I knew what the industry expected and where things were heading. So, it was important to me to keep my costs low, without sacrificing functionality. I use PaySimple for everything from invoicing our after school programs to staying on top of automated billing each month. For $34.95/month it beats the hell out of the other big brands I've tried like First Data. Not only do I get more for less, but the customer support has been phenomenal each and every time I call.

Pros

Ease of use, functionality, ability to generate reports, notices when recurring billing customers have cards that are about to expire.

Cons

Too long of a checkout process for online sales. I need to pay for Shopify in order to make the online buying process easier on potential introductory and trial members.

Thank you Aaron for the review and feedback. We're happy to hear our customer service team has been so helpful and that our product is helping you manage your recurring billing and stay on top of payment notifications. As always, feel free to call us for any additional help: 800.466.0992.

We love PaySimple and especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT] our rep

great.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very helpful. The software is easy to use and integrated into my CRM which takes less time to process payments

Cons

System has allowed duplicate payments through my crm integration. Would be nice if there was a fail safe for this.

Great for Small Business

Pros

PaySimple is really easy to use both for our employees and our customers. It makes receiving payments efficient and easy. It works really well for our agency.

Cons

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add a description to the receipt field but I feel like that's more user error than anything.

Very Solid Solution

I have been quite happy with PaySimple and it has most of the features I need.

Pros

Quite intuitive and easy to manage. It took a little bit of time to get comfortable with the platform, but once I got used to it, I've been really happy with it.

Cons

Ease of use to update their payment information.

Convenient and easy to use

Pros

I really enjoy that I can process payments from anywhere for my customers, they can also pay online or I can process in person over the phone, very convienent.

Cons

Nothing seems to be a con on this service at this point in time. I just need to make simple invoices and this does just that.

Very useful tool for my business

I've had a good experience. Initially I had a dedicated support person. That's not currently the case but I really don't need to call often.

Pros

I like that it keeps all of my customer information and billing history in one place

Cons

I wish the reporting tools were easier to use. Also some of the features are not intuitive.

Paysimple

Credit card and ACH processing

Pros

Its pretty easy to use and links into our online system

Cons

If you backspaceor cut/paste when entering in info, the popup screen disappears. This requires you to reenter all the information. So annoying especially when entering info when on the phone with a customer.

Great Value, Great Product

I went from Square to Paysimple because of their ability to hold customer payment info and for automatic recurrent payments. They have a lower charge per transaction and offer electronic check. This saves me about 8 hours a month and money per transaction. They also offer a calendar, but I have yet to make the switch to that at this time. Their customer service has been outstanding.

Pros

Automatic charging, invoicing, calendar option, lower percentage, and electronic check.

Cons

At times it can be a little confusing how to do something specific, but there has always been a way, I just had to ask.

Avoid: Expensive and Raise Their Fees

Pros

Easy to set up not much else. But their competitors are just as easy

Cons

Very expensive compared to the competition. They raised the monthly service fee as well. If you attempt to transfer the account they w ill charge you $499 just to transfer.