Turnkey Lender Reviews

Turnkey Lender

Unified Lending Management Software

4.73/5 (15 reviews)

Christopher Reed

Great product - excellent support!

Reviewed 2016-04-29

We used Turnkey Lender to stand up a loan origination system for veterinary services in short order. The product has the vast majority of the functionality right out of the box, was easily integrated with a credit agency to pull FICO scores and the support team did an outstanding job making our requested customizations.

Pros
Solid COTS product and very customer oriented support team.

Cons
While they do offer a SAAS model, pricing seems to be slanted toward outright licensing of the product. This might be something to refine.

Janielle Myers

Time saving automation

Reviewed 2020-04-06

Overall the functionality has been a big positive. The initial set up fees were a bit steep but the ongoing rate is comparable.

Pros
I like the automation, it saves a lot of time moving the loan from origination to servicing and prepopulating the necessary documents. I also like that it has a customer portal where customers can see their balance, update payment methods, and upload documents to us, like proof of insurance. There are a lot of automated emails that help customers stay on top of getting us the required documents, which saves time.

Cons
Some of the set up was awkward. In one area it would have you use one code and then on the help page it would be a different code for the same item. The help team set up some of my codes because I didn't know which one I was supposed to be using.

Keith Jones

They lure you in with a low price then charge for everything and failed to capture critical needs

Reviewed 2017-07-02

Ultimately I could not use it.

Pros
Good product with solid features for straight out of the box implementation . It has a low entry price point

Cons
The team lacks integrity. Several times they stated one thing and then reneged . This increased my costs, delayed revenue and negatively impacted my clients .

Response from Turnkey Lender

We are sorry for the negative experience you had. We try to be flexible and accommodating to our clients¿ requests, but when the client requests custom functionality after the scope of work is approved and is not willing to pay for it, it¿s not much we can do unfortunately.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Kymahn Castillo

My TurnKey Lender Review

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-03-02

This site won 20 awards worldwide, this is A easy solution for borrowing a loan online...you should try it then thank me later!

Pros
I start by saying THIS IS SECURE AF! I thrust this app with half-of my heart and my other half is my girlfriend! Research have shown that this app is trusted in hundreds of businesses in 50+ countries It is very easy to borrow A loan and very simple too or even banking on a whole Turnkey Lender is your best choice.

Cons
I find nothing wrong with this site and I love it

Thomas Pang

Very User Friendly Software to Grow Your Business

Reviewed 2020-01-16

Software Capability wise is unquestionably great but for any new potential customer who are interested in this solution, these would be my advise to you. 1) Trial the software as much as you can in order to understand how the entire system works. Best is if you form a team dedicated in testing the software and all the nitty gritty details, documenting how the behaviors works. If you are not sure about how it works, ask plenty of questions and follow up questions. They are very professional on this. 2) Make sure you evaluate well whether this software can fit into your company business plans or not. It may take longer time for you but it will save you a lot trouble in the long run. 3) Ask lots of questions during the initial phase and requirement phase. Its very important. Our experiences with Turnkey Lender is they tend to be open for negotiation on most things in regards of pricing, requirement and support. Kindly negotiate.

Pros
When you trial the software, you can know that they know their stuffs well. If your current solution can only gives you a 10 million portfolio monthly max and you would like to grow it to 100 million portfolio and above, this is the one that can give you the power to achieve it 1) Ease of Use. From Customer's Origination status to Bad Debt Status, the borrower will move into the relevant status automatically 2) Notifications to customers can be via SMS or Email. Customizing your notifications to your borrowers is very easy. 3) Easy File Export. File export can be easily exported by stating the correct status and the dates, available in excel and csv 4) Flexible customization for your credit products. Credit products can easily customized with your own interest rate, min and max loan amount and etc 5) fast customization and deployment 6) Scoring modules 7) Can launch a new offering easily

Cons
1) Stock version is mostly based on US requirements. For organizations not based in US which would like to use it, some customization will be needed in order to meet their needs. I would hope for more regional requirements will be appearing in the solutions 2) Many Processes are automated. Not exactly a con but more like a mental preparation for Organization that wants to grow from 10 million to 100 million monthly, some existing flexible processes that assist you to grow from 0 to 10 million will need to be discarded and this software will help you in a great way. 3) Most of the new updates done by Turnkey Lender will only be applicable to users who are using the stock version. If your solution is heavily customized, receiving new updates will be very subjective or not available. Its very important to include this into your initial contract negotiations on how this can be done. 3) Pricing is only in USD. Hope to see charging in regional currencies instead of USD.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

cesar brito

A fairly simple but powerful software in finance

Reviewed 2018-02-22

practicality, effectiveness and performance to administer loans in a faster and more versatile fashion

Pros
It is a very versatile tool, easy and practical to use, our clients have inclined to make it a fundamental part in their administrative environment in view of the fact that the flow processes of origin, loan and payment can be monitored in a well-disaggregated manner. its relation of cost by investment is quite low compared to other applications since it does not generate large impacts of application to a medium company or to a personal level if it is worked directly with loans, advances and short term promissory notes. it is possible to have multiple users, in which each one can manage their functions separately and without invading the privacy or administration level of the current assets, it is important to recognize that to create such a complete software, the corresponding studies on the matenan and It is a very important point to highlight, which speaks very well of an application with a tendency to evolve.

Cons
It only needs an improvement to be able to carry out credit lines online, which would make the client-supplier personal time and interaction more manageable.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tarek Rouchdy BA ACIB FCCA

Excellent experience since project inception with super-fast responses every step of the way.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-10

Cost effective software, good support and ease of transaction for users.

Pros
Its very simple to use and very easy to follow the screen prompts. In our case, we are offering investors the possibilty to invest in consumer loans in Africa. The system splits the users into 3 user categories and does not confuse each user with tons of functionality which in the end confuses them and does not necessarily add much . We wanted a simple and straight forward system and that is what we got especially since our requirements were slightly fuzzy to begin with. So not giving you too much too early made our job a lot easier. To add to the pros of the software is that the team behind it really know their stuff so you dont waste time in system specs being implemented incorrectly. The other pro is the the manner in which faults are tracked and solved. Its a clear tracking system which makes your job a lot easier.

Cons
The software does not have a lot of reporting functionality or at least does not come with it as a menu item but must be paid for additionally. That was our only issue which we will address with asking for that as an extra. However given the overall cost effectiveness of the product, this is more than compensated.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Anonymous

Turnkey Lender Project Implementation

Reviewed 2019-01-21

My experience was dealing with the development team to make sure the software was being customized how we needed it to. The team was always very responsive and quick to deliver answers and solutions.

Pros
The software is very easy to use and our processes are now much quicker thanks to the automation that the software allows.

Cons
Because our processes are so much more automated now with the software, we cannot do as many individual changes as we used to before. This just meant that we had to slightly adjust our processes to be in line with the new software capabilities.

Clarke Robertson

Excellent product and helpful friendly support

Reviewed 2017-09-26

Very fast time to market and established a market leading business very quickly thanks to Turnkey Lender.

Pros
Turnkey Lender is extremely flexible and you can launch new credit products very quickly and easily. You have the ability to credit very detailed credit products that are you can really fine tune to target particular borrowers.

Cons
The reporting can get messy if you do any live testing and you can't remove the entries due to very strict audit controls. I know it's not really a con, more a feature.

Luke Wheeler

Great product

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Our hope for Turnkey was to provide a full flow from customer application to settlement with improvement on our efficiency. This has been acheived to a high standard and realise how labour intensive our workload was prior to this. The product and team have delivered so far. And hoping to create further improvments based around our specific needs.

Pros
We love the ease of use with this product. The team at Turnkey have obviously reasearched the market well to porvide relevant features with many unexpected extras, only those invested in the industry and its requirements would understand.

Cons
Simply that the 'off the shelf' product reflects more typiclaly US format and terminology. However, the team will and have worked to update this to meet our requirements.

KUNGKEA SENG

The software bought from Turnkey Lender is great. Convenient for users and faster processing.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-09-27

Can gain more clients to use this online loan origination software. Clients can use this system to promote and manage their customers without much investment.

Pros
Online access for both back end and front-end(Loan Origination). Role matrix back officer users and multiple Lona products.

Cons
limited to multiple clients(client1, client2, client3) cannot filter applicants by clients. example: client1 should see only client1's customers. Client2 should only client2's customers. And Client3 should only client3's customers.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Excellent support Team and ease of use

Reviewed 2018-09-03

Very helpful and good explanation of features, support teams work promptly and very thorough. Easy to use UI.

Pros
Support team has been amazing and ease of system use

Cons
Best to get a proper training when you first use, as I started late in my company i missed the initial onboarding and functionality training

Robert Farmer

Thanks Turnkey Lender for improvement of my workflow.

Reviewed 2014-07-28

Thanks Turnkey Lender for helping to improve the automation of my workflows. For me, as the owner of a start-up lending company, it was a little unusual to use this type of product for my business. But, as they say, "Time is money!" And, time is of the utmost importance in this business. That's why it is important for me to use a solution like Turnkey Lender. It greatly increased my number of customers and turnover as well. All this, and it decreased the processing times for each new application. It certainly works as advertised!

Raed A.Haq

Great solution

Reviewed 2016-06-10

great cloud based solution for online lending and retail lenders

Chunki Megale

Great

Reviewed 2015-10-12

Its never gave me any problem as it helped me in most aspects

Response from Turnkey Lender

Thanks!