All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Turnkey Lender Reviews

Pros

This site won 20 awards worldwide, this is A easy solution for borrowing a loan online...you should try it then thank me later.

Kymahn C.

Read the full review
Cost effective software, good support and ease of transaction for users.

Tarek R.

Read the full review

Cons

The worst system/platform I have ever worked with.

Christer O.

Read the full review
They lure you in with a low price then charge for everything and failed to capture critical needs.

Keith J.

Read the full review
Limited to multiple clients(client1, client2, client3) cannot filter applicants by clients. Example: client1 should see only client1's customers.

KUNGKEA S.

4.5

Great product - excellent support!

We used Turnkey Lender to stand up a loan origination system for veterinary services in short order. The product has the vast majority of the functionality right out of the box, was easily integrated with a credit agency to pull FICO scores and the support team did an outstanding job making our requested customizations.

Pros

Solid COTS product and very customer oriented support team.

Cons

While they do offer a SAAS model, pricing seems to be slanted toward outright licensing of the product. This might be something to refine.

Time saving automation

Overall the functionality has been a big positive. The initial set up fees were a bit steep but the ongoing rate is comparable.

Pros

I like the automation, it saves a lot of time moving the loan from origination to servicing and prepopulating the necessary documents. I also like that it has a customer portal where customers can see their balance, update payment methods, and upload documents to us, like proof of insurance. There are a lot of automated emails that help customers stay on top of getting us the required documents, which saves time.

Cons

Some of the set up was awkward. In one area it would have you use one code and then on the help page it would be a different code for the same item. The help team set up some of my codes because I didn't know which one I was supposed to be using.

I do not recommend

The worst system/platform I have ever worked with. Even if we stated everything in the original documents, they still managed to take 1,5 years to get things starting, and when they started it all went down every day. All things have two sides, but in this matter, I will blame everything over on Turnkey. They have cost us so much money and we have had problems from day one. Nothing has worked, we...

Pros

There was NO pros with this software at all

Cons

Slow system, not flexible, server crashed, no understanding

Tengani Manje review

Overally, l love using turnkey lender and it has really helped us to scale our operations. The role of our credit department now is very minimal as most of the work is automated by Turnkey. I would recommend this software to any company that really wants to scale it's loan offering operations.

Pros

Ease of use Comes with a lot of useful integrations in place. Continous development and improvements Excellent support

Cons

Application form customizability- there are some mandatory fields which we don't need but they come standard in the box solution

Very User Friendly Software to Grow Your Business

Software Capability wise is unquestionably great but for any new potential customer who are interested in this solution, these would be my advise to you. 1) Trial the software as much as you can in order to understand how the entire system works. Best is if you form a team dedicated in testing the software and all the nitty gritty details, documenting how the behaviors works. If you are not sure about...

Pros

When you trial the software, you can know that they know their stuffs well. If your current solution can only gives you a 10 million portfolio monthly max and you would like to grow it to 100 million portfolio and above, this is the one that can give you the power to achieve it 1) Ease of Use. From Customer's Origination status to Bad Debt Status, the borrower will move into the relevant status automatically 2)...

Cons

1) Stock version is mostly based on US requirements. For organizations not based in US which would like to use it, some customization will be needed in order to meet their needs. I would hope for more regional requirements will be appearing in the solutions 2) Many Processes are automated. Not exactly a con but more like a mental preparation for Organization that wants to grow from 10 million to 100...

A fairly simple but powerful software in finance

practicality, effectiveness and performance to administer loans in a faster and more versatile fashion

Pros

It is a very versatile tool, easy and practical to use, our clients have inclined to make it a fundamental part in their administrative environment in view of the fact that the flow processes of origin, loan and payment can be monitored in a well-disaggregated manner. its relation of cost by investment is quite low compared to other applications since it does not generate large impacts of application...

Cons

It only needs an improvement to be able to carry out credit lines online, which would make the client-supplier personal time and interaction more manageable.

Excellent experience since project inception with super-fast responses every step of the way.

Cost effective software, good support and ease of transaction for users.

Pros

Its very simple to use and very easy to follow the screen prompts. In our case, we are offering investors the possibilty to invest in consumer loans in Africa. The system splits the users into 3 user categories and does not confuse each user with tons of functionality which in the end confuses them and does not necessarily add much . We wanted a simple and straight forward system and that is what...

Cons

The software does not have a lot of reporting functionality or at least does not come with it as a menu item but must be paid for additionally. That was our only issue which we will address with asking for that as an extra. However given the overall cost effectiveness of the product, this is more than compensated.

Turnkey Lender Project Implementation

My experience was dealing with the development team to make sure the software was being customized how we needed it to. The team was always very responsive and quick to deliver answers and solutions.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and our processes are now much quicker thanks to the automation that the software allows.

Cons

Because our processes are so much more automated now with the software, we cannot do as many individual changes as we used to before. This just meant that we had to slightly adjust our processes to be in line with the new software capabilities.

Excellent product and helpful friendly support

Very fast time to market and established a market leading business very quickly thanks to Turnkey Lender.

Pros

Turnkey Lender is extremely flexible and you can launch new credit products very quickly and easily. You have the ability to credit very detailed credit products that are you can really fine tune to target particular borrowers.

Cons

The reporting can get messy if you do any live testing and you can't remove the entries due to very strict audit controls. I know it's not really a con, more a feature.

Great product

Our hope for Turnkey was to provide a full flow from customer application to settlement with improvement on our efficiency. This has been acheived to a high standard and realise how labour intensive our workload was prior to this. The product and team have delivered so far. And hoping to create further improvments based around our specific needs.

Pros

We love the ease of use with this product. The team at Turnkey have obviously reasearched the market well to porvide relevant features with many unexpected extras, only those invested in the industry and its requirements would understand.

Cons

Simply that the 'off the shelf' product reflects more typiclaly US format and terminology. However, the team will and have worked to update this to meet our requirements.

The software bought from Turnkey Lender is great. Convenient for users and faster processing.

Can gain more clients to use this online loan origination software. Clients can use this system to promote and manage their customers without much investment.

Pros

Online access for both back end and front-end(Loan Origination). Role matrix back officer users and multiple Lona products.

Cons

limited to multiple clients(client1, client2, client3) cannot filter applicants by clients. example: client1 should see only client1's customers. Client2 should only client2's customers. And Client3 should only client3's customers.

Excellent support Team and ease of use

Very helpful and good explanation of features, support teams work promptly and very thorough. Easy to use UI.

Pros

Support team has been amazing and ease of system use

Cons

Best to get a proper training when you first use, as I started late in my company i missed the initial onboarding and functionality training

Thanks Turnkey Lender for improvement of my workflow.

Thanks Turnkey Lender for helping to improve the automation of my workflows. For me, as the owner of a start-up lending company, it was a little unusual to use this type of product for my business. But, as they say, "Time is money!" And, time is of the utmost importance in this business. That's why it is important for me to use a solution like Turnkey Lender. It greatly increased my number of customers and turnover as well. All this, and it decreased the processing times for each new application. It certainly works as advertised!

Cons

Ultimately I could not use it.

Pros

Good product with solid features for straight out of the box implementation . It has a low entry price point

Cons

The team lacks integrity. Several times they stated one thing and then reneged . This increased my costs, delayed revenue and negatively impacted my clients .

We are sorry for the negative experience you had. We try to be flexible and accommodating to our clients¿ requests, but when the client requests custom functionality after the scope of work is approved and is not willing to pay for it, it¿s not much we can do unfortunately.

My TurnKey Lender Review

This site won 20 awards worldwide, this is A easy solution for borrowing a loan online...you should try it then thank me later!

Pros

I start by saying THIS IS SECURE AF! I thrust this app with half-of my heart and my other half is my girlfriend! Research have shown that this app is trusted in hundreds of businesses in 50+ countries It is very easy to borrow A loan and very simple too or even banking on a whole Turnkey Lender is your best choice.

Cons

I find nothing wrong with this site and I love it

Great

Its never gave me any problem as it helped me in most aspects

Thanks!

Great solution

great cloud based solution for online lending and retail lenders

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.