Clock PMS Reviews - Page 4

Clock PMS

My experience with this software was a positive one. Only issues were on my end.

Pros

What I liked the most with this, is that I used to work for a company who used this system and got me to know the features it provides. Easy to use and I was able to enter employee info quickly.

Cons

Unfortunately I was not able too use it long enough the page kept crashing and I was not able to keep it.

Excelent Reservation Sytem

I am using Clock PMS since 3 years and have xml connection with OTA. It is very easy to work with this software. Good support, easy access, nice futures.

Cons

Thank you for the good words and for our long-lasting cooperation. It has always been a pleasure working with you!

Clock, the PMS we needed

After a research of more than 40 PMS we found that Clock was the one the suites more our needs. It's easy to use for new receptionist but at the same time is very reliable ang give you the opportunity to create many efficient report

Cons

First revue before installation finished

to early Very difficult to use without good training and professionnal procedure

Pros

First : training Second : easy request to change quickly

Cons

Local support and installation Flexibility

Excellent PMS for Hotels

I have tested some PMS in the market and the best is Clock PMS, it's very useful and easy for all employees.

Cons

Thank You very much for choosing Clock PMS and for your kind words!

Clock Me In

Pros

What I liked most about Clock PMS is The workflow is simple, great API functions and a very good support and technical staff/

Cons

What I liked least about Clock PMS is mice tool needs some more improvements to be used in a professional environment.