Clock PMS Reviews

4.69/5 (80 reviews)
Pros
  • First : training Second : easy request to change quickly
  • What I liked most about Clock PMS is The workflow is simple, great API functions and a very good support and technical staff/
  • What I liked the most with this, is that I used to work for a company who used this system and got me to know the features it provides. Easy to use and I was able to enter employee info quickly.
Cons
  • Local support and installation Flexibility
  • Unfortunately I was not able too use it long enough the page kept crashing and I was not able to keep it.
  • What I liked least about Clock PMS is mice tool needs some more improvements to be used in a professional environment.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Krystel Elliott

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-02-13

My experience with this software was a positive one. Only issues were on my end.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Federico Scotti

Clock, the PMS we needed

Reviewed 2017-01-12

After a research of more than 40 PMS we found that Clock was the one the suites more our needs. It's easy to use for new receptionist but at the same time is very reliable ang give you the opportunity to create many efficient report

Didier Humblet

First revue before installation finished

Reviewed 2018-10-17

to early Very difficult to use without good training and professionnal procedure

Pros
First : training Second : easy request to change quickly

Cons
Local support and installation Flexibility

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Juanan Sanchez

Excellent PMS for Hotels

Reviewed 2015-03-27

I have tested some PMS in the market and the best is Clock PMS, it's very useful and easy for all employees.

Response from Clock Software

Thank You very much for choosing Clock PMS and for your kind words!

Lorenzo Tilley