Hostaway Reviews

4.33/5 (39 reviews)

Anonymous

Hostaway Has Streamlined Many Aspects of My Business

Reviewed 2019-01-14

Hostaway has treated me with great care and respect. Due to their commitment to their customers and the time and care, they have spent with me, and the fact that they are growing every single day despite the success level they have already reached; Hostaway is a company I plan to stay with for the rest of my vacation rental management career.What I love most about Hostaway is the ability to organize guest info and messaging onto one platform which has enabled the fastest guest response rates of my entire career.

Rebecca Sither

Hostaway, yet another amazing booking software.

Reviewed 2018-05-10

The customer service for Host away is exceptional. Whenever there is a problem or there is an issue setting up the interface, Host away staff is there 24/7 to help with any questions. The ease of use, functionality, and appearance of the product is also great.

Simon Pfau

Great product with innovativ ideas

Reviewed 2018-04-26

Easy to use and very straight forward. Details are very carefully thought through. Great and fast support. Especially our customer rep. knows the product very well and has great to ideas for solving upcoming problems. All in all great value for money.

Pawe Ptasznik

Just superb

Reviewed 2017-02-24

I have to really admit that hosteway from the early beginning is the only one channel manager I use. I got two listings which are basically managed at all stages through hostaway. The constant development and new addons makes it better & better and its really worth to consider for "small" hosts like me.Easy dashboard, multi new addons, useful, essentials

Lisa Marion

Great PMS and channel manager in one that actually integrates with Airbnb. Continually improving!

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Integrates with a number of good channels for STRs and they have very responsive customer service. Any time I have a question I get an answer within a day, and they even update me on development timelines so I know what new features to expect. I've watched this company grow and hope to see even more out of it in the future

Frank Sander

Best booking app for hosts on the global market

Reviewed 2017-02-18

Easy to use interface, speedy synchronization of various booking platforms, constantly improving functionality and the BEST customer service one can think of, makes this clever software the best on the market!

Sean Ragsdale

Excellent Software

Reviewed 2017-02-17

As an independent property manager, I have been looking for a low-cost solution to help manage my vacation rentals. A lot of the online PMS solutions out there are just too bloated and expensive. Since I manage less than 10 rentals, I needed something with reasonable costs and that fit my workflow. Hostaway is an Airbnb first platform which is great since that is where I earn most of my business. They are able to propagate the Airbnb listing on many other platforms and sync my calendars and rates. There are a few glitches and learning curves to overcome but the customer service has been very responsive. Overall, I'm very happy that I found Hostaway and I will continue to use them.It fits my workflow and has great features. Not too bloated like other PMS solutions. Excellent for freelance property managers.

John Bhimji

Great overall, customer support needs improvement. Integration with some channels slow.

Reviewed 2018-05-08

All in one place platformGood all in one package, easy integration with Airbnb, good layout, each unit calendar is good, the same basis as Airbnb.

Viktor Kolar

It works better then expected.

Reviewed 2017-02-18

I was searching the internet far and wide for a solution that would reliably sync our room. It does this without fail. What I like the most is the super fast support. I needed help to find some settings and had some general questions about pricing when the chat support came in handy. I've learned about the Hostawey platform trough a web forum when doing my research. Simplicity of GUI and use.

Moira O'Brien

Overall a good product

Reviewed 2017-02-28

As a time and effort saver, even in its present partly developed state, this is a very usable product. There are still a few hiccups but so long as one is aware of them, they do not detract from the usability, merely that the additional functionality can't yet be relied upon, specifically the automation which has not worked for us. Overall, we are very pleased and would not like to be without it!Automated connection to AirBnB and Booking.com ensuring that there is no double booking.

Josh Wilson

Hostaway Vacation Rental Software

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-12-05

It can be used by not only the owner but it can also be used by a property manager, it appears to me that it can be used simultaneously to manage many different properties and to tackle a lot of challenges that property managers face. Able to have direct bookings from site has easily made it easier to generate more revenue and easier on the end user.

Kalyn Hoffman

Good first impressions

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2017-07-13

I was checking out host away to manage some vacation rental postings on multiple platforms. Hostaway streamlines the rental system by combining bookings from several medias. The interface is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with a lot of options!

José Rocha

The software that manages your bookings on differents channels!!

Reviewed 2016-06-22

Hostaway eases the hte booking process of the same listing on different channels! Hostaway sycns (in a 10 minutes period) main information such calendar availability and prices based on Airbnb listing (you may also choose a markup % for different channels)! With Hostaway linking for instance Airbnb and Booking, you wont have any double booking for sure!!User friendly!

Maro Kaminski

Great and very useful app!

Reviewed 2017-03-02

I am very surprised by the options this great app has, because even some older and famous channel managers don't have some options HostAway has - like linking multiple Airbnb accounts. I recommend HostAway highly!Linking multiple accounts of an advertiser like Airbnb.

Andrey Barkanov

my small experience with app

Reviewed 2017-02-23

easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank youinformative

matthew Yeoland

Excellent customer service

Reviewed 2017-02-17

In today's world customer service is ususally dreadful , but wow your chat help option is amazing and instantly helpful . Best customer service I've experienced in my life . Taken lots of stress of me with this , next thing I'd love is app :) Like it

ryland nelson

No ability to add multiple airbnb accounts

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Would be better if this was possible as I manage multiple air bnb accounts and therefore doesn't work for me. I wish it could because it looks great!Simple

Tiago Andrade

The best channel manager + pms

Reviewed 2016-06-10

Hostaway is a new software that allows you to work multiple OTAs in a ver easy way. The price management is very easy. Also the calendar management is easy and effective. Design User experience Functionalities

Michael Lowenstern

Great customer service on top of a solid but growing product

Reviewed 2017-02-17

I've been using Hostaway for several months, and I find it to be a good fit for my listing. While there are still several bugs to be squashed and features to be added, I find the responsiveness of the team (and their openness to suggestions) refreshing in the SaaS world of "we know better than the customer." Bravo to the team for a product that is an excellent value that just keeps getting stronger.

Rebecca Tupper

Lots of complication for no benefit

Reviewed 2017-02-17

Far from the promise of streamlining bookings and management, hostaway has only added another layer of complication. I've been plagued with incorrect emails from hostaway informing me that guests have cancelled (when they have not) and the booking confirmation emails often arrive several hours late and add nothing to the booking confirmed emails already being received from other platforms. I can't see any benefit to using hostaway at all, unless you're seeking a source of headaches.Na

Raphael Castelnuovo

Quite good but still some work has to be done!

Reviewed 2017-02-17

I am using hostaway and the system is quite good and works pretty well. Some improvements can still be done, for example the mobile app (as we know that now almost everybody uses mobile for work and to manage properties). Also, for my experience, if somebody has a private website, at the moment it's not possible to book directly online, so that could be another good feature!

christopher askew

Great start but poor functionality

Reviewed 2018-08-02

Nothing Good setup and support, user friendly software that was easy to pick up and work with. Think Airbnb over booking,com

Sylvain blomer

Good experience on it

Reviewed 2016-11-01

We have been using this product in order to synch the price between our different platforms. We had quite many bugs in the beginning but they have been quick to resolve it and we get good contact. Fair price for the product.Price, can set a markup with other platforms

Elizabeth Maurer

Superior customer service

Reviewed 2017-02-17

On New Year's Eve Day, also a Saturday, I was able to get in contact with several people at hostaway to work on an issue I was having. They also took in to account a suggestion that I made and followed up the following quarter to let me know that my suggestion was actually being implemented!

Moira O'Brien

Excellent so far

Reviewed 2017-02-17

We have been using Hostaway for the past month and have found it an essential tool for our business. There have been a few issues but their support has been prompt, courteous and efficient with all issues resolved very quickly. I look forward to future developments.