I started using Recruiterbox about a year ago to help staff for hourly restaurant positions for new restaurants we were opening. I liked Recruiterbox because it was an additional option to learn about interested candidates in new cities, without them having to come into the restaurant during our job fair hours. It was also interesting to track the sources and see where are online candidates were coming from, so we could focus our spend on those sources. I soon transitioned into using Recruiterbox for some of our existing restaurants that were struggeling to hire hourly positions. I would set-up the restaurant and jobs, and the restaurant managers/sous chefs would login and screen candidates. It was so easy for those busy end-users to quickly navigate Recruiterbox, and reach out to those candidates for hire. When I was not on the unlimited plan, and had to manage the number of openings, my end-users did not want me to turn their jobs off!! They saw that much value in it.
Support at Recruiterbox is amazing. They answer immediately, even if they're researching the answer. They're kind, and honestly the best help-desk I've ever dealt with!!
Cons of recruiterbox:
1. They don't provide physical training materials, and they keep updating their website, (not a bad thing, but my training materials are already outdated)
2. I'm not technical enough to understand how to arrange my positions on the website by city or state. My jobs are currently listed in a random order
3. I can't brand the hosted website with our fonts, I have to use their standard font templates. It's very clean though
4. Doesn't post on Craigslist
Pros of Recruiterbox:
1. Easy, simple to use, intuitive to teach to end-users
2. Excellent support team
3. Recruiterbox listens to your needs, and develops new features to meet the needs of their clients
4. Free hosted website
5. Posts to 5 websites organically
With our unique restaurant brands, Recruiterbox designed a platform that worked for me to introduce all our restaurant brands on the website to help not only new restaurant openings, but existing restaurants staff. That tailored customer service is genuine, and they really came through for me.
I've seen a lot of progress and growth with Recruiterbox in just 1 year's time, I'm looking forward to the many features and updates in 2015. Thank you Recruiterbox!
Ease of use