Recruiterbox Reviews

4.63/5 (142 reviews)

Sreekumar J

A lightweight and effective ATS for small businesses

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Recruiting became a key responsibility area in mid-2016 with the emergence of expansion plans of my previous company. So far, recruitment was a once in a while activity as we were having a record employee retention rate. During 2015-17, I have received a special assignment, i.e recruitment efforts to fill many positions in the product management team on a war foot basis. Earlier we used to manage the recruitment cycle mostly around emails and tracing a particular transaction was so horrible. However, the recruiter box helped us to streamline the ATS without parking huge amount towards servers, deployment and licenses. I liked the usability portion. Recruiterbox deserves a huge applause for creating such a lightweight solution and great UX. The questions feature has helped to eliminate hundreds of job hoppers (Thanks Recruiterbox, otherwise we would have ended up in interviewing a lot of disinterested candidates) Another interesting observation is the amount of time the entire hiring team saved by focusing on a single tool. All activities including reviews, comments, scoring, recommendations inside Recruiterbox and no offline correspondence. We have made a practice of going to an interview room with a laptop to record observations and reviews, immediately. A newcomer to software services can also use this tool without any formal training. The feature to track referrals from internal employees is also a plus. Recruiterbox made the interview from home, hasslefree.

Bree Sarlati

How did we ever survive before Recruiterbox!

Reviewed 2016-09-23

I was hired on to provide recruiting backup, and when I covered for our recruiter one holiday last fall, I was shocked and horrified at the chaos of trying to manage everything via email. I started shopping around for the right ATS immediately. I tried out probably 8 or so systems, going round in circles with other vendors about walk throughs and limited trials and so forth. Recruiterbox had none of this...which was an amazing thing! No annoying calls from sales people. No limitations on the trial, which was an incredibly smart tactic on their part, because we ended up selecting the "Ferrari" of subscriptions and never looked back. It's like they trust that their product can stand on its own merits, and they don't need a sales team to harass you every few days. We really wonder sometimes how we could accomplish what we do now without the aid of Recruiterbox. A coworker recently asked me if I was in RB so I could look up a candidate. My response: "I LIVE in Recruiterbox." All day, every day, wouldn't have it any other way.Hugely, endlessly adaptable to your specific processes. We're a temporary staffing company, and with some creative thinking and detailed questions to the support folks, we have created an exquisite database and invaluable tool. The technical support team is unlike anything our office has ever experienced from a vendor. We wish every support team could be even half as good as them. Immediately responsive, genuinely want to help solve whatever weird problem you're having. Their follow up if an issue that is not resolved to their satisfaction is astounding. I've received two and three follow up emails, them double and triple checking that everything is working fine now. They are always striving to grow and improve their product (we love being "pioneers"!!). Best part? Cost wise, even with the "Ferrari" subscription, their prices beat almost every other competitor. For those needing old-school peace of mind, this package also offers monthly, downloadable data backups. We feel totally safe in their hands. Love the job board syndication. Such a great added value. Also easy to customize and add the job feed to your own website via a quick piece of code.

Igor Romanov

A great tool for managing applicants, interviews

Reviewed 2017-11-28

We were able to completely streamline our recruitment process.I use Recruiterbox for many years, almost since their very first version. This software came a long way and became a very powerful ATS. - Recruiterbox can parse attached CVs and extract information about applicant, skills experience etc. This makes CVs searchable by these texts. - You can configure custom workflow for every opening and define steps of your hiring process, outcomes. There are special steps for interviews and reviews, you can setup coordinator and actual interviewers. - Recruiterbox can sync with Google Calendar and create appointments for interviews. - You can communicate with candidates right from RB, configure templates to send responses like rejection letters etc. - Many other features... frankly I think it has just about everything recruiting / HR team may want.

Ashley Rohner, MA, SHRM-CP

Easy to use and intuitive -- definitely an asset!

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Ease of recruiting, more accurate and efficient filing, ease of listing job opportunities.The software is very intuitive. I rarely ever have trouble locating a feature or a setting. Everything is where you think it would be, and that is not always easy to achieve. If by chance you do need to reach out to their customer support team, you're in luck -- they are incredibly responsive and personable! This, too, is difficult to achieve. With this software we are able to pre-screen, sort, comment on, review, and set up interviews with candidates. You can communicate with candidates directly through RB, as well. I have found this to be a great filing tool. Now all communications, resumes, and interviews are filed within this database. Even if candidates do not apply directly through Recruiterbox (which links to your company's Careers page), it is easy to import a candidate from other sources. It is also relatively easy to reject candidates in large quantities by using a rejection template. Very cool features!

Stacey Smith

No competition

Reviewed 2016-06-28

The #1 reason I have recommended Recruiterbox in the past and will continue to do so in the future is the unprecedented support they provide. Any time we have had an issue or a question or concern, their team has been lighting fast to provide the needed support. The staff at Recruiterbox make us feel as if we are their only client, and in today's marketplace, that is rare, indeed! It sounds simple, but it this platform just makes sense. We all know how fast-paced recruiting is, and the ability to learn the software without losing momentum was a huge benefit. The time invested setting everything up on the front end was quickly recovered with all of the time saving features from resume parsing, candidate tracking, email templates, and more. And as our staff has grown, training new users on the software is a breeze.

Bertold Kolics

This Tool Makes Hiring w/ Many Candidates A Breeze

Reviewed 2016-08-03

Hiring for intern positions require us to sift through dozens of resumes. Bulk upload feature is a blessing as the tool can parse PDFs and populate profiles automatically. We love the integration capabilities and it was a breeze to add the job listings to our website. It is great that we do not have to request the website team to update the list of openings manually anymore. Receiving applications directly into the tool reduces the manual effort put into processing the applications. Configurable workflows are helpful. E-mail templates make communication with candidates super easy. Customer support is fantastic - majority of the time the resolution of an issue takes only a few hours.Easy integration into your website Applications go directly into RecruiterBox Bulk upload of PDF resumes Managing hiring process using custom workflows E-mail templates are time-savers

Stephanie White

Recruiterbox is so simple, intuitive, and now a staple in our hiring process!

Reviewed 2014-12-09

I started using Recruiterbox about a year ago to help staff for hourly restaurant positions for new restaurants we were opening. I liked Recruiterbox because it was an additional option to learn about interested candidates in new cities, without them having to come into the restaurant during our job fair hours. It was also interesting to track the sources and see where are online candidates were coming from, so we could focus our spend on those sources. I soon transitioned into using Recruiterbox for some of our existing restaurants that were struggeling to hire hourly positions. I would set-up the restaurant and jobs, and the restaurant managers/sous chefs would login and screen candidates. It was so easy for those busy end-users to quickly navigate Recruiterbox, and reach out to those candidates for hire. When I was not on the unlimited plan, and had to manage the number of openings, my end-users did not want me to turn their jobs off!! They saw that much value in it. Support at Recruiterbox is amazing. They answer immediately, even if they're researching the answer. They're kind, and honestly the best help-desk I've ever dealt with!! Cons of recruiterbox: 1. They don't provide physical training materials, and they keep updating their website, (not a bad thing, but my training materials are already outdated) 2. I'm not technical enough to understand how to arrange my positions on the website by city or state. My jobs are currently listed in a random order 3. I can't brand the hosted website with our fonts, I have to use their standard font templates. It's very clean though 4. Doesn't post on Craigslist Pros of Recruiterbox: 1. Easy, simple to use, intuitive to teach to end-users 2. Excellent support team 3. Recruiterbox listens to your needs, and develops new features to meet the needs of their clients 4. Free hosted website 5. Posts to 5 websites organically With our unique restaurant brands, Recruiterbox designed a platform that worked for me to introduce all our restaurant brands on the website to help not only new restaurant openings, but existing restaurants staff. That tailored customer service is genuine, and they really came through for me. I've seen a lot of progress and growth with Recruiterbox in just 1 year's time, I'm looking forward to the many features and updates in 2015. Thank you Recruiterbox!

Kelly Weikle

Fantastic Service

Reviewed 2018-08-13

We have appreciated our relationships with RecruiterBox, even through some changes, and are always appreciative of their approach and service when we need assistance.This company clearly has a "customer oriented" mentality, from feature requests, to education, to support, I always feel there is a concern for our needs and a genuine attempt to create a product that matches our goals. While I realize that this is not a custom software product, I think RecruiterBox is always looking to maximize the tool for the most users possible.

Kelly Weikle

You guys are awesome!

Reviewed 2017-03-31
Review Source: Software Advice

First, the customer service team is amazing. They are responsive, friendly, and completely willing to take the time to understand any issues, and to see them through to conclusion. Every person that I have spoken to at this organization has been fantastic to work with. They are eager to learn how to provide more meaningful support and ease of use for our specific circumstances, even when I'm sure we don't represent the broader group in the way we utilize the processes and tools.First class customer service at all levels, not just the ones that are "supposed to" - We have not had a partner company more willing to work with us to find solutions.

Amy Adams

Great way to manage recruitment - great service

Reviewed 2016-07-12

Useful tool for managing recruitment efficiently. I had an issue with The application form and the Recruiter box team were really helpful in helping me resolve the issue. At a quick glance you can see the stage of each of your candidates which is helpful when you have a large number of applicants and multiple positions running at the same time. You can manager interviews, cvs or any additional documents everything is all on the recruiter box which makes managing the recruitment process much more efficient and a lot less stressful.

Mike Levine

Recruiterbox has been great!

Reviewed 2016-07-27

Without question Recruiterbox has been a great tool for me at Linaro. Prior to Recruiterbox all out managers would interview and send me emails and we had no system. Thanks for Recruiterbox several years later we have notes on every person that has interviewed with us. Have used many different ATS systems over the years and Recruiterbox is by far my favorite.Collaborative and I use it for everyone of our hiring manager and hiring team. Our costs are not increased just by wanting to add a new user. Just about every competitor to Recruiterbox charges per adding a new user license. That is not how they work and I love that. Considering using this but not positive feel free to reach out to me.

Parul Tyagi

Extremely affordable for smaller and mid-sized companies

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-16
Review Source: Software Advice

If your recruiting team is not very familiar with technology, this software as a service is one of the best choices, since with the customer support team that they have, your team will be able to be auto sufficient in troubleshooting.Very easy to manage and track. It has made our recruiter process much more fluid and transparent.. Keep track of candidates and help one to track the hiring process. While the program has been fine tuned since we have been using it, and some of the changes have needed more changes, we are overall very happy with the product. They have been responsive to my feedback and that is important. Response time is good. The program organizes the hiring process very well.the free version is excellent. It contains all the core functionality for applicant tracking, it's only limited to a number of users (5) and applicants (200).Ability to allow multiple users have access to the same application in order to keep track of where they are in our process

Rahul Bhardwaj

The best Interviews, Candidate tracking and Recruiting Product ever!

Reviewed 2016-07-01

Awesome. Recruiterbox is hands down the best recruiting product I've used. It's really freed up hours and hours of my time and taken over a lot of manual work. Strong features, automates a lot of manual work and saves us hours and hours of tracking, interviewing, processing etc.. during all stages of recruiting. Has really freed up the team to do what matters and that's speaking with and spending time with candidates.

Andy Higgs

Changed how we handle recruitment

Reviewed 2016-06-30

We tried a number of solutions for managing our pipeline of candidates, however Recruiterbox has consistently impressed. We went from a situation where there was little repeatable process to a highly-personalised workflow for hiring.Flexibility of the candidate management process. Notifications. The seamless experience and scheduling. Clarity of the overall hiring process. Getting candidates into the system is really easy.

Taylor Monson

RB is a great price for what it offers, but could use some improvements.

Reviewed 2017-03-29
Review Source: Software Advice

Recruiterbox is still a great Applicant Tracking System (ATS), especially for how affordable it is. However, I've found I was much happier with the system 1 year ago than I am using it right now and hope they remove some of the "busy-ness" from the interface. - Extremely affordable for smaller and mid-sized companies - Ability to allow multiple users have access to the same application in order to keep track of where they are in our process. - Constantly implementing updates (sometimes a con as well) - Pretty intuitive and easy to use for the most part

Rachel Said

Incredible support from the team

Reviewed 2016-07-22

Our company was thinking of new ways to move our HR system online, and we came across Recruiterbox with our first click. The support we found from the team behind Recruiterbox was incredible - we actually didn't expect to have our emails answered within the first few minutes of sending them. They even adjusted our plan to fit our needs, and were of great help along the way. They took everything we asked into consideration, put them to work and integrated them into the final product which we're currently using. The software is so easy to use that it made the handover process to my other team members relatively quick and I was able to answer any questions raised instantly, due to the fact that I was provided the information from the Recruiterbox team prior to giving the handover. We also chose this software because it fit our budget. Our company offers software development, hosting and digital marketing services, and we're a team of roughly 25 people. The system was integrated beautifully with our website, and it also allows us to add recruitment agencies to the system which was also a huge plus.- ease of use - extremely supportive team - possibility to add recruitment agencies to use the software - any customisations we needed were implemented - fit our budget

Rahul Bhardwaj

The right tool for every step of hiring

Reviewed 2018-08-13

The right recruiting tool for startups and small-medium businesses, as well as, Agile teams! We started as a 2 man shop and as we grew, Reruiterbox was there every step of the way to help us with our growth. The features, reports, and most importantly support are all great! Recruiterbox helped us streamline our recruiting and gave us insights for every step in our process. The search function is extremely fast and really lends itself for one of the reasons why we use it so actively.

Rachel Boyer

Good product for the price and continuously improving

Reviewed 2014-11-25
Review Source: Software Advice

I have been working with Recruiterbox for 2 years now, and there have been many upgrades and improvements to the product. I like that they are continually improving and that if I have an issue, I can send a "help" question directly to one of the developers who will work to fix issue quickly. This is a very robust tool for the price, and it integrates nicely with our website. Additionally, being able to have monthly subscriptions to the service is great. There are no contracts, which means we can scale up or down based on our current number of openings.

Chris Widner

Product continues to evolve and support continues to be amazing

Reviewed 2018-07-19

Streamlined our hiring processes, allowed us to reach more candidates, and reduced the time we have to devote to processing candidates by at least 50%.Recruiterbox is easy to setup and get moving with. When I'm asked to post an opening I can be done in less than 5 minutes most times. In the 4 years I've been using Recruiterbox I've seen the product continue to evolve and the company is great about receiving customer feedback and being honest about whether a feature request is likely to see daylight. The only time I had an issue they were incredibly transparent about the reason for it and did a great job of keeping me informed on when it would be resolved. They love their customers and it shows. I can't say enough great things about them.

Christina Owens

Going to give this a try! Need talented associates! Are they still out there?

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Excellent! Would recommend to anyone! Great program and overall 100% satisfied! The ease of use was the best thing for me! It is very easy to maneuver around and learn how to use! Also, the candidate base was a million times better than ZipRecruiter what I had previously been using! I actually have associates that show up to interviews now and that actually go to work that I can depend on! All because of Recruiterbox and the talent it provided me as a Hiring Manager! It is outstanding at tracking our usage and number of candidates who have successfully been hired through us finding them!

Esther Mayers

Excellent tool!

Reviewed 2017-12-18
Review Source: Software Advice

Overall an excellent candidate management tool that allows for group communication, scheduling interviews and keeping all information about candidates in one place.This is a fine program that does exactly what it is supposed to do. Keep track of candidates and help one to track the hiring process. While the program has been fine tuned since we have been using it, and some of the changes have needed more changes, we are overall very happy with the product. They have been responsive to my feedback and that is important. Response time is good. The program organizes the hiring process very well.

Jenna Young

Best Applicant Tracking for the Price.

Reviewed 2018-07-21

- Streamline recruiting process. - Eliminated use of paper processes. - Increased our followup with candidates - Allowed hiring managers/interview team/ HR Facilitator all know where were are in the process of recruiting in real timeThis system is very intuitive. Allows tracking for all stages of the recruiting process, with effective followup procedures. Easy for all our managers to use!

Charlie Smith-Brake

Great Applicant Tracker

Reviewed 2017-04-19
Review Source: Software Advice

If you're interested in using this product, the free version is excellent. It contains all the core functionality for applicant tracking, it's only limited to a number of users (5) and applicants (200). As a small organization, we lasted us a solid year before we decided to upgrade. This software is really easy to use. The layout and user interface are quite excellent - everything is right where I expect it to be. I have used it with my HR team, and also with managers who don't do much hiring, and all of them have had no problems using it. It is a great organizational tool, it properly highlights applicants who might have applied for a job with us before, basing it off name, phone, and email address. No more ctrl+f and a giant spreadsheet.

Renate Göpfert

cheap, easy to handle, with little restrictions to the BIG providers

Reviewed 2016-07-04

Really easy to start with, supereasy to understand for every recruiter AND every department lead etc. (which is even more important), webbased , flexible on the price, REALLY very cheap, no installation costs or issues.... it's like registering on amazon :-). Good value for money, webbased, easy to handle

Anonymous

Recruiterbox makes global recruiting easy

Reviewed 2016-10-06

On any given day, I may be interviewing for roles in the UK, Australia and the US. The features in Recruiterbox make it easy to handle the many tasks involved in recruiting. I especially appreciate the ability to create templates for repetitive tasks. It's also easy to add other users to the platform in order to share information about a candidate. A great, time-saving tool. You guys have thought of everything!Sharing with a global team is really easy with Hubspot. It's also very easy to contact candidates and keep track of activities.