Recruiterbox Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.97/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

The ability to set up proactive communication with the candidates has ensured a seamless alignment with candidates which has improved our connect and engagement significantly.

Kenneth W.

The backend support (Customer support) is very responsive, the backend developer resolve issue very actively and they are doing great and making this ATS more efficient.

Ashutosh R.

Bulk upload feature is a blessing as the tool can parse PDFs and populate profiles automatically. We love the integration capabilities and it was a breeze to add the job listings to our website.

BK

Bertold K.

I was hired on to provide recruiting backup, and when I covered for our recruiter one holiday last fall, I was shocked and horrified at the chaos of trying to manage everything via email.

Bree W.

Of course, NO ONE will CALL me even after reading this review - I bet you 10,000 emails they won't even bother. You have been warned - do not buy this ATS.

TG

Tannen G.

The review process is a bit confusing. There is a quick review which is apparently different than a regular review.

MH

Michelle H.

Recruiterbox users...

How would you rate Recruiterbox?

A decent tool for keeping track of recruiting efforts

Transcript

Emily: Hi, this is Emily. I'm a business strategist, and I would rate Recruiterbox a four out of five....

Recruiterbox experience

It is an easy way to get our applicants directly to our hiring managers as soon as they apply. It has been really a lifesaver as far as recruitment goes.

Pros

Very easy to use, affordable and great customer service to provide support whenever we have questions!

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment.

An easy-to-use option for mid-sized companies

I forsee this being a viable option for our company for quite some time. Any issues have been pretty minor, and have been addressed by their attentive customer service team. I gotten positive feedback from my hiring managers as well.

Pros

Ease of use and customization, it requires very little training with new users - it's quite intuitive. A handful of customizable options (including Open API) but no overly robust. Great value for our budget. Customer service is great as well.

Cons

The job boards section is a bit "all or nothing" - I do with you could track, for example when a post is live and closed (or sponsorship ends). Once you add a job source, it's there.

Simple & Easy to use ATS

Pros

Recruiterbox solves the pain for me when hiring. Traditionally, we put up a job posting and get a bunch of resume that we have to sort & filter through. With Recruiterbox, we're able to effectively and efficiently categorize all the resumes that we receive into different stages, similar to a sales funnel. The ability to segment candidates & incorporate comments after each interview with our hiring team makes my hiring so much easier.

Cons

In the past, their note taking section was a little bit too small (I took notes on my laptop's notepad and paste it under each candidate's profile). They have since updated it and made it so much better.

Very Happy Customer!

It has been amazing and when given the chance I totally endorse this program. So user friendly and amazing

Pros

This software is forever innovative. They keep changing as the market does. They really care about their customers

Cons

Indeed’s resumes looked chopped, and do not display their education properly

Recruiterbox is a great tool and getting better

We have used Recruiterbox for more than a year now and it has changed the way we track our candidates and pipeline. We used to dig through emails, resume folders, one note pages or whatever and we were never sure where things were or what happened with Candidate X or Y. We now have full visibility to our candidate pipeline, status and next steps. They provide easy ways to create openings and our website can easily integrate with it. It has always been stable and they are adding new features and improvements all the time. For a company who is growing as rapidly as we are, it has been critical to our hiring success.

Pros

Simple to use Easy to compartmentalize sensitive data (like salary discussions) Great workflow Great integration with email flows, where I can respond via email and all correspondence is captured in the tool on each candidate. Nothing gets lost Integration with our Open positions on our website as well as hiring tools like Monster, Dice,etc

Cons

I don't really think it has cons for what it is. I would love it if they could expand their product to also manage employees after they hire, an HRMS functionality. Reviews, goals, reminders for development activity, places for them to sign/agree to company policies or whatever. I would pay extra for that, as long as it doesn't detract from them making the current product work as well as it does.

One of the best ATS out there!

Pros

It's very organized and easy to use. We can manage all our positions very quick. The reports are also great indicators of our work.

Cons

The calendar feature could be better. We struggle a little as we do not use a compatible email provider for the calendar feature.

Great recruiting app with amazing customer service

We've been using recruiterbox for about 7 months now to manage full time hires for our small startup as well as remote contractors who apply to mentor people through our website. Recruiterbox is useful in helping us manage applicants in one place, the pricing is great and the customer service is amazing. Every interaction I've had with someone there has been wonderful -- they've even made small changes to their product in days after I've emailed to point out something that wasn't working for me. Great company!

Pros

Easy to use product that helps organize recruiting process for our small team and killer customer support/service.

Cons

I think their UI could be a little more intuitive.

Organized, Easy to use, and Pleasant

Overall I really enjoy using Recruiterbox! It's an absolute pleasure communicating with the customer support and it is an excellent tool.

Pros

I like how it is very easy to learn and use. It's really organized and easy to navigate. The agencies can see how their candidates are progressing through the stages. I get emails for updates that I need directly from Recruiterbox.

Cons

I wish it was easier to find candidates matching key words

Great Rectruitment Site

I cna send out the posting for an immediate hiring and RecruiterBox sends this out to alot of other recruitment sites

Pros

This software is very easy to use and easy to track applicants thru the hiring process

Cons

I think the only issue I have ever had is trying to import bulk resumes into RecruiterBox for storage of all applicants. It doesnt allow me to do this because some of the titles have characters not allwoed

The place for recruiting!

Recruiting is beautifully easy now!

Pros

I am not a recruiter, but I do manager our incoming workforce via Recruiterbox! I love how easily each hire is laid out with all of their paperwork and notes from the recruiter. It really allows us to bridge the gap between recruiter and manager. Our employees have reported applying for the position via Recruiterbox to be easy as well!

Cons

It can be clunky when you are auto importing emails into Recruiterbox, especially with regards to email signatures. Resumes sometimes come in with a funky format, but hey, the candidate should have used a PDF like everyone else.

Positive

Using this software for helping us in the hiring. Well equipped software and extremely user friendly. No training required. Extremely happy with the support team. They never fail to amaze us and deliver on time. Looking forward to have many years of even healthier relationship. Keep rocking team!

Review for Recruiterbox

Very Good

Pros

We can maintain all resume over one platform. Very easy to use, everybody can be familiar with this within one week.

Cons

A less famous in recruitment industry and can get more faster results as well. Rather than that everything is fine.

Recruiterbox is killer

I am CEO of www.almabase.com. We are growing fast and always have few openings to close. Before Recruiterbox, managing the recruitment process was very time-consuming and a daunting task. Recruiterbox helped us streamline the entire hiring cycle and we are ATLEAST five times efficient - it's saving us tons of time.

Recruiterbox

The most important business problem Recruiterbox solves for me is to get the right candidate that can support our applications issues, and not having to terminate that person. Recruiterbox has given us and me the starting point for us to grow within our company.

Pros

Recruiterbox gives me the best possible candidates out of all the resume submitted in their portal website; I just started using Recruiterbox my company went ahead and purchased the Pro version to get all the features; What i like about Recruiterbox is a few main features of the more than 30 of them; First, Customer Service its one of the first support for any questions and concerns i have with using...

Cons

With only less than 6 months of use, i do not have any negative points for Recruiterbox , so far i am liking it.

Easy to Use Applicant Tracking System

We posted our first job ad in 10 years online and the applications started pouring in. We quickly realized that trying to keep track of everything with email and a Google spreadsheet was not going to cut it. I spoke with Recruiterbox and within 3 days they had the software implemented for us and we were tracking everything that came in! I love their customized assessment forms (we already had one via Google sheets and sending it out via Recruiterbox is so much simpler). I also love that we can link our own job page on our website to Recruiterbox. It's a one-stop place for all applicants and for anybody on our operations team to see where we are in the hiring process with each one!

Pros

Recruiterbox makes tracking applicants for a position easy. Communications, resume, and answers to evaluation questions are all stored in one spot along with reviews from everybody who is in charge of hiring.

Cons

I'd like a bit more automation on when emails go out to candidates if you advance them to the next stage.

Fantastic and very easy to use

RecruiterBox is a fantastic system that takes away all the hassle of recruiting. The software development team are proactive about introducing new features to further increase its ease-of-use and it has an excellent interface which is extremely to use.

Pros

The flexibility and accessibility of the system, and its ability to import and interact with other systems we use within the business (e.g. the email import option)

Cons

N/A

Wouldn't do my job without it.

I have been using RB for nearly a year now, and I can't imagine a world without it. Managing candidates has never been easier, and they're support staff is VERY responsive if I have a problem.

Pros

Very easy to use and keep things organized.

Cons

Things are changing and constantly being updated or improved. This is a good thing, but sometimes it can be tricky to adjust to a new change, or when buttons are moved to a different spot. Fairly minor.

ATS for all staffing needs

Good

Pros

We used this ATS and found it easy to use because of the features they offer

Cons

Nothing much as it serves the purpose in the recruitment

Excellent tool!!!

Ease of use, better organization and control of sensible data

Pros

The ease of using it. It really helps to get things better organised, in a much more professional way. Since I have been using it I have noticed that RB worries a lot about keeping improving the system. I strongly recommend RB as a great tool of the recruitment process.

Cons

Some features still need to improve, but I know it's a matter of time to have those improvements put in place.

Great Hiring Tool

Pros

I have loved the ability to track job postings and associate candidates with those openings in one easy to use site. Our team can collaborate on postings and candidates and individualize process flows. The fact that we were able to integrate postings with our website was a major plus. Recruiterbox has become my sole resource for hiring and interviewing needs.

Cons

The interface seems to change every 6 months or so. It always takes me a little while to adjust.

Only Wish We'd Found RB Sooner!

5Stars all the way - except Customer Support, since I've never had to use them. The product is so easy to use in an intuitive way that help was never needed. Our organization has used several other larger org. products, but nothing ever really fit and they were SO expensive. We tripped over Recruiter Box and have never looked back. We've been able to customize our program to fit all our needs and at a fraction of the cost. Our parent company has 3 divisions and another one has seen how well RB works for us and how we are able to so seamlessly bring new staff on-board, that they are about to start using RB as well!

Pros

Able to get reports and reminders to the right people in automated way, not based on someone's memory to send an email. COST - just a fraction of larger programs with less functions. Can have several different streams of recruiting happening and funneling into the same process.

Cons

Only that we didn't find it sooner!

I'm not actually a Recruiterbox user, but...

I have to take a moment to talk about how cool Recruiterbox is. The product seems like an awesome opening-focused software that would be more than sufficient for our hiring needs, but unfortunately, what I really was looking for today was a candidate database program with a CRM bent. I submitted a request this morning, and by this afternoon I'd already received a contact from Nachi with Recruiterbox...

I recommend

I can keep all my applicants organized in the system. Knowing where they are in the process.

Pros

It is easy and well organized. It helps me stay on track.

Cons

The dash board does not remind me what I need to do. Only if I go to it. I would like an email reminder.

Easy to use and affordable Applicant Tracking Software solution

After reviewing over 10 SaaS based ATS solutions, I selected Recruiter Box for a client while working as a Recruiting Consultant. The primary reasons for it were the ease of set up and use, the monthly price point, and the rich feature list. I was able to get my client up and running on it in less than 10 hours (including importing in lists of candidates...a feature many other ATS solutions did not have). It was easy to manage the applicant flow and candidates, even when I was using the tool primarily to "headhunt" candidates, not just integrate to job boards. The customer support was awesome...very responsive to my questions and even added in some of my suggestions for new features to releases. I would recommend Recruiter Box to small and medium businesses in a heart beat!

Pros

Ease of use and cost

Cons

Some features are limited (based on subscription model) and it is not well designed for active or "head hunting" recruiting.

Positive results

Love it. Very glad it was introduced to me and my company.

Pros

One stop shop. Everything I need in my applicant database all in one program.

Cons

It allows duplicates when an applicant applies multiple times to the same posting.