All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Nextiva Reviews

Unresolved Issues

When investigating VOIP vendors we were very impressed with Nextiva. Assured us all our requirements would be no problem. In real life we have had a series of issues where calls disappear or drop. We have spent thousands on resolution in IT support and replacing components at our location as per Nextiva all the problems are our equipment or our IT issues. All were reviewed prior to install by Nextiva...

Pros

Nextiva is a low entry point provider

Cons

When things don't work they are not much help.

Nextiva makes calling easy

I use it to make calls over wifi so personal cell phone isn't given out.

Pros

I like that it is easy to call over wifi. Calls rarely get dropped. There is also a good app that I'm able to use on my desktop to make calls there. It's also nice that voicemails are emailed as well as pinged on my phone.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. It's much better than the previous app we used.

Phone app

Pros

Having my name and company name appear on the caller ID helps with follow though with my clients. Most people will not answer the phone if they don’t know the number. Since I would with individuals with disabilities they won’t return my calls which causes issues with maintaining productivity.

Cons

Adding numbers for text/chat is difficult. I don’t feel like it consistanctly works.

FALSE SUPPORT - CLIENT BEWARE

I believe this is a scam company who contracted a company to provide many false positive reviews about their company. So buyer should beware! We requested a free 30 day trial and where charged up front. Being told it was just an authorization and not a real charge. We tried to set up our own account but received an error message. This was because the sales rep set up our account (without us knowing)...

Pros

The software is pretty basic without too many options to get confused with.

Cons

The software doesn't allow for adjusting of many account settings or canceling your service.

Hello Michael, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear about your experience thus far and want to make this right. Please send us your contact information at hello@nextiva.com, and we'll have our team contact you to handle this issue.

Nextiva Redefined our office

Prior to Nextiva we had no access to our voicemails, and pretty much stopped using office phones. Now, we have apps and awesome desk phones that do everything we need them to do! We have finally been brought into the 21st century! If you're looking for an affordable system with great customer service and great functions go with Nextiva.

Pros

How quickly issues are handled.

Cons

The start up time took a little longer than I wanted so give yourself 30-45 days before you NEED it.

Nextiva Review

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use. When I am on call, it makes taking calls much easier. I am able to move freely around the office and answer calls from my laptop. It also allows me flexibility when I work from home. I have never had a single connection issue with this app.

Cons

N/A - I have not had any problems with the software.

Best phone management on the market.

I use Nextiva at my business and it helps ensure that we don’t miss calls. When we’re not in the business we forward calls to our mobile devices and we can respond to callers right away. You also can’t find a lower cost for the same level of service anywhere. Customer service is prompt and helpful. I would recommend Nextiva to any business that needs a professional business communication system.

Pros

I absolutely love the app and the features.

Cons

Can't think of anything that should be improved in the Nextiva App.

Do NOT use Nextiva!

I have used Nextiva for almost 4 years now and agree with the review before mine...it works great when it's working. However, based on my personal experience, the calling system seems to rarely work. My main issue was with the fact that our clients wouldn't be able to leave a voice message through our system because it wasn't working properly and would just keep ringing and ringing. That is a HUGE...

Pros

The fax always worked great.

Cons

Too many issues to count.

Excellent Customer Service!

Several of my employees work remotely and Nextiva has really made this easy for me. With the enhanced features, we can route calls to wherever the person is working at the time. The call forwarding makes things really easy too. The basic plan offers plenty minutes and the other features include call recording and web conferencing, as well as voicemail to email. As far as their customer service is concerned, Nextiva has always been super helpful in answering any questions or helping with issues. Nextiva is definitely worth the investment if you are looking for an affordable virtual phone solution for your home or business.

Pros

They have an excellent Customer Services.

Cons

I have not had any negative issues.

All the postive reviews must be fake - worst experience ever

These positive reviews MUST be fake. This was a horrible experience and we lost thousands of dollars in sales because of this awful system. They couldn't accomplish anything and their offshore support is the worst I have ever experienced. There is no way this company has satisfied customers as NOTHING works on their system. Everything is in testing. They crashed our account and had to start a whole new account for us. I'm serious, run away as fast as you can from this outfit. I should have known better when you only find glowing reviews that they work really hard to hide the REAL REVIEWS. DO NOT USE NEXTIVA..you will regret it in every aspect.

Pros

Nothing. Joke of a system. They don't even know how to fix their own system.

Cons

Everything. Never worked, they crashed their own system and cost us thousands of dollars. Run from these people

This is just what I needed for my business!

The Nextiva app is Awesome Works great. We switched to Nextiva because they offered a better price. It was almost half the cost of some of the other VOIP providers and well reviewed. There’s also the free fax line. We ported our number over to Nextiva and set up a basic system. We’re happy that there are so many features we can implement as our business continues to grow, but right now, we’re more than happy with the system exactly as it is. We’re also more than happy knowing that if we need help with my app when I am away, a friendly, helpful agent is on the other side of the phone. Absolutely love this app! Thank you!

Pros

Everything is working as advertised on there site.

Cons

Haven't found any yet.

Just what my business was looking for!

My entire experience with Nextiva has been positive. The system offers easy installation, with great call quality, and their amazing customer service & app is unmatched. There are many communications options out there, but nothing beats Nextiva’s simplicity and the powerful functionality, wide range of features they offer.

Pros

Amazing Service and Features. Can't say enough about the features!

Voip Provider with Best Customer Support

Pros

The system works great. If I have an issue, I am connected with the support team within seconds (not hours like others) and they typically resolve issues on first go.

Cons

Nothing. The software is great. After trying many VOIP providers, we've found a home with Nextiva.

No fax machine necessary? Wish I would've found this sooner!

Pros

The software is so easy to use. There have been so many times in the last year when I needed to fax a document and didn't have access to a fax machine. I've never had any issues with the software and customer service was incredibly helpful the one time when there was a program malfunction.

Cons

I really don't have any critique of this program. Sometimes the attachment function would malfunction a little, but it was very minor and short lived with a refresh.

Perfect choice for our small business.

We've been using Nextiva for over a year now and have no complaints because their service just does everything it is supposed to do. It’s a great price when you consider what we were paying before. The Nextiva app that integrates with my phone is so cool. I can make calls using the Nextiva app on my iPhone and it shows up as my office number on the caller ID of the person I'm calling. This is really great when I am out of the office.

Pros

I like the cost to get started and the easy implementation to transition to their system.

Cons

Nothing yet. I've not had any problems with the service.

Dont Punish your buisness or yoursel by using this app

Couldnt understand the tech support guy. Nor could he understand ENGLISH. Communication was horrible.

Pros

Software is not user friendly. Tech support is horrible. The "24/7 support" is not available. Good luck getting someone. We support Emergency power systems for critical facilities, this is not a good choice for us or anyone in a critical industry.

Cons

Overall this company is a joke. Good luck getting support.

Great Company!

Great mobile app and simple user interface. It’s easy to update account information, company greetings and voicemail boxes. They offer so many features and the rich extension and department options make it easy to customize. The faxing service is also reliable, quick, and efficient.

Pros

Love this app! So glad I can take my business on the road.

Cons

Haven't found any to-date.

when you need a back-up -- this can be it

Pros

it works. not fancy, not highly functional -- but it works. and in this age of too many products that don't work...that's saying something

Cons

clunky. expensive. not fully featured. doesn't integrate into almost anything. can't filter spam. time suck

Very robust system

Pros

Loved the options for different call boxes and being able to control from desktop

Cons

Cost - felt te pricing got to be too complicated for a smaller company as mine.

Good, can be better.

Pros

It's easy to use, but it lacks functionality.

Cons

The limited functionality -- cant do fax blasts, import contacts in bulk, etc.

Hello Bassem, thank you for your open and honest feedback. We're happy to hear that Nextiva has been easy to use for you. We're sorry to hear you are dissatisfied with the capabilities of the fax feature. We would love to hear more on this from you please send us your contact information at hello@nextiva.com and our team will reach out ASAP.

My VoIP Hero!

It’s been over 9 months and great service so far. I have not yet had a single problem with my setup, even though I changed the configuration a few times as I found new features I liked. The sound is so good that I can't tell whether it’s VOIP or a fixed line.

Pros

Easy setup, competitive pricing.

Great System

I was very satisfied with the program. Many users of their software would agree.

Pros

I love the ease of use and the ability to have crystal clear calls. It makes the experience that much bettter.

Cons

Some features require advanced user knowledge. Took a few extra steps to add contacts to the directory.

Nextiva is promising yet lacking at the same time

The ability to "click-to-call" via Salesforce and the ability to monitor team member phone activity/availability closely.

Pros

I like the quick responsiveness of their "click-to-call" system that's integrated with Salesforce and the ability to chat with other members on the network through the desktop app.

Cons

I dislike that there is no SMS feature available for texting clientele and the web portal that you must use to login and navigate your "available/unavailable" status throughout the day is quite cumbersome.

Always reliable since I have had this product/program

Pros

I love all of the features it has to keep track of everything incoming and outgoing. Simple to use and navigate through.

Cons

Great product and customer service!

The App Connects calls on wifi so fast. Very functional App without major bugs. I only have one of my lines ported over so far and the process of setting up the phones turned out to be simple. Simple enough so that once I watched the technical rep set up the phone handling I was able to go back and make changes to the way calls were handled myself.

Pros

Excellent customer service!

Cons

None come to mind.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.