TenFold Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.16/10

Reviews by rating

Easy to use, logging calls and runs reports quickly, loves the dashboards functionality; great ongoing support from Tenfold. Overall great experience.
Excellent pre-built reporting/dashboards, seamless integration and great ongoing support from Tenfold. Sales reps love how easy it is to leave call notes, and they utilize the click-to-dial.
It's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system.
Sometimes it screws up and double counts inbound calls which can be confusing and a little misleading.
Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted. Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Bugs and at times the program being down which slows down production. From my perspective as employee of Wayfair it works well but there are times it can be frustrating.

Jay J.

The ability to make and log calls is a great tool

Pros

It is automatic and allows you to add contacts that call in. In addition, it makes use much easier.*

Cons

Sometimes it has to be turned again on when I open a program that it is associated with. I would like that to be a smoother process.

JB

Joel B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great product...needs some features.

Pros

The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician. The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement. The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.

Cons

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at. It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be...

SC

Simon C.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

So full of bugs it is barely usable

typical software company, make the sale and then disappear. getting the thing working becomes our problem. Little or no support.

Pros

The reporting and visibility of activity.

Cons

barely supported in Australia, buggy integration with Bullhorn. Works one day, doesn't the next. fussy with phone number format. our team dial as much manually as they do use it as it is unreliable

TP

Tevin P.

Publishing, 1,001-5,000 employees

A superb tool to make and track official calls.

Pros

The application is easy to use. A Great functionality, is another plus. You can track the incoming calls and keep a watch on individual employee’s performance including details like call durations and intervals. The application has integrations with the salesforce, so without even dialling, you automatically get connected with the customers. Even during a call is made, the application enables notes...

Cons

Pop up requires improvement in customization. System crashes occur during the daytime if the calls exceed a limit.

RA

Reggie A.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Pros and Cons of Tenfold

Pros

Tenfold is a reliable source to track incoming calls and giving companies to track their employees on their call time. Being the main source that my company uses to help track what the employees are doing , it helps the company i work move.

Cons

Tenfold is a wonderful software to have if your eCommerce company or telemarketing company. But tenfold has their downfalls, as in crashing while your on a call and causing the software not to track what the employee is doing on the phone.

IG

Israel G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Tenfold the time saver

Pros

Tenfold, the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching your client. Alongside the fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect.

Cons

Not much of to write here, the only thing is it logs me off here and there once in a while but just one click away from logging back in.

Belynda P.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great program that has allowed our company to improve tenfold

Pros

The best part of tenfold is the option that is allowed within the program. With these additional options, it has allowed our company to improve on our call time and response time.

Cons

The only problem i have is on occasion when the system goes down, but we have a fast response time when working with tenfold to get the program up and running again.

Andrew N.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Best thing for sales since sliced bread

Pros

The ability for the entire sales floor to streamline their calls day to day makes the entire process incredibly easy. Coming from a company that did not have this product to here is like night and day.

Cons

Occasionally Tenfold will be delayed or stop altogether. Easy fix of manually logging out and back in.

Luis Miguel S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Ease of use, good support.

Pros

Saves time by at least 20% Auto logs calls and notes Logged calls can be custom on SFDC (Lead, contact, opp, acct) Good metrics and data from previous activities.

Cons

I think they can focus on new Sales Enablement tools but the call tools that I currently use are great!

Scarlett G.

11-50 employees

Helps me organize and keep track of my conversations

Pros

I can record details of my phone conversation which are then saved to my Salesforce on that customer's account. It is very easy to use and helps me keep track of everything going on with each customer.

Cons

Tenfold shows all of the contacts associated with every incoming and outgoing call. Sometimes I accidentally select the wrong contact, and there is no back button for me to go back and select a different contact.

SV

Simon V.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Tenfold Overall Experience

Not only do you get a breakdown of your individual performance but you get a breakdown of the whole sales team's performance. Each call is broken down by the amount of time in which you're on the phone with the customer. We tend to check up on our existing customers so it becomes very vital to stay on the phone as long as we need to extract information to be as useful as possible to ensure the quality of our solutions we offer throughout each business line.

Pros

The add-on allows you to view a detailed report of all inbound and outbound calls for the day. It breaks down the amount of calls that each rep has conducted as well as hot spots during the day that appear to be the best times to contact current customers or even prospects. The product is easily compatible with Salesforce which I recommend each sales team uses.

Cons

The product (like anything else that is technology) tends to have its kinks. In the last 3 months we have noticed that the our talk time has doubled, even tripled on occasion. This gives us a false report of what is going on throughout the sales team. If we do not know precisely the calls we are making, it is tough to hit our sales goals as a unit. Generally the more customers you call and eventually speak with, the higher our penetration rate tends to be for providing additional solutions.

MV

Michelle V.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Tenfold is useful in logging calls and pulling statistics

It's a helpful tool overall, but could use some tweaking on the floating UI

Pros

Tenfold makes it easy to log calls accurately and even add new phone numbers to customers in the database. I love that it recognizes phone numbers in the database and pulls up the link to the customer profile, making it easy to answer while answering a call. Being able to pull up statistics on call volumes is a helpful tool for forecasting as well.

Cons

The floating UI can be annoying at time. It doesn't always stay to the side of the web browser after saving notes. The floating UI will sometimes take forever to load or save, which ends up freezing the browser.

JK

Jerry K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Changed our business

We have been able to save time become more organized.

Pros

As an owner it's important for me to identify bottle necks and create solutions which are measurable. With tenfold incorporated with our phone system and sales force reports and results have improved significantly. We have improved our bottom line significantly with the use of tenfold. It's always great when a customer states "How do you know so much about me and my account" . If only they knew it was all because of tenfold.

Cons

Early on in using tenfold it crashed a few times for us and did not function in the way it should. Aside from that we are happy with tenfold and continue to use it.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Tenfold Great Click To Dial Tool

Pros

I love that the application integrates with Sales Force. The ability to save notes to Sales Force through Tenfold is amazing. It allows me to save time by not having to write notes in sales force in addition to tenfold. The click to dial is also an amazing feature that helps to increase efficiency. Cuts down on the time to manually dial phone numbers.

Cons

Possibly the ability to send email templates through the software would be great. Adding attachment ability to send white papers and e-books, links etc.

VA

Vanessa A.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great product to incorporate with system

We like the fact that we know who is calling and who called that person. If in fact someone really called a certain person and inputting notes directly from the program.

Pros

This "caller ID" works in real time. The customers information pops up on screen and is very helpful, especially when the people who are calling are a bit skeptic. Inputting notes directly from tenfold is a plus and very useful. I love that I can see who the call belongs to and who the last person who spoke to the client is. Overall very useful.

Cons

A few glitches every now and then, but nothing drastic (not a game changer). The ID might not be correct and the last call might show up, however after 3 seconds it will update.

TM

Tanner M.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

It has been a really great product to use and is very easy to get used to using. Very smooth.

It helps keep me organized so that I can take notes in the pop out and don't have to do it somewhere else.

Pros

I like that I can go back to calls I may have made an hour ago or sometime earlier that day to go back and add notes to if I forgot to when I was on the call. That way I always know that even if I didn't keep my notes during the call that I can go back and add them to it at a later time which is very convenient for me with how busy my job can be.

Cons

Sometimes when I am taking notes on a call and another call comes in it will show up on the new call instead of the call that I am working on. Not every time but this happens sometimes

RM

Rusty M.

Furniture, 1,001-5,000 employees

Effective Tool for organizing incoming information and pipeline management

overall improved organization with information regarding customer needs. Pipeline management, and tracking performance by reps are by far the most benefit

Pros

the short cutt to customer accounts in salesforce with the briefcase. the ease of access to a specific customer is very useful

Cons

it tends to get a little bit buggy, and not report to additional systems very well. The system seems to get more temperamental when we add a large number of users at one time or need to run multiple plug ins

501-1,000 employees

Easy to use click to dial l

The ability to make calls and record notes quickly.

Pros

I like that Tenfold integrates with sales force and our phone system. It makes the task of dialing easier.

Cons

I don't think there is anything other than bring able to build a list of prospects and load them in the system.

JD

Jeff D.

Works well! Saves time!

Pros

Saves time and keeps everything well organized. Happy with product. Wouldn't want to be in sales without it.

Cons

Sometimes a phone number dialed will correspond to multiple contacts with same name (i.e. a John Smith with two email addresses in system). At these times, it can be difficult to determine which to connect call to. Same goes with if there are two accounts with same business name in system.

MD

Mike D.

I use Tenfold all day because of the ease of use and value it adds to all my calls.

Pros

I love how I can take notes while I call someone and it pushes all that to SFDC for me with the time I was on the phone. Their customer support is top notch as well.

Cons

Once in a while you call someone and your previous call from a couple minues ago pops up (then quickly refreshes). Not a deal breaker but sometimes you think you dialed the wrong number for half a second.

Staffing and Recruiting, 51-200 employees

Great tool!

Pros

Tenfold is a great tool for tracking calls. It enables us to quickly track and log calls. The click to dial feature has been the most time saving tool. We have to make lots of calls and this helps immensely!

Cons

While I do love almost everything about Tenfold, sometime the notifications can be a little bit disruptive. Minor complaint!

RG

Rick G.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Efficient, Easy to Use, Productive

Pros

Increased our call volume by 37% which leads to more sales. This application also allows me to identify the work each employee is putting in daily and ensure they aren't making personal calls on company time.

Cons

Can't think of anything. Customer service is quick to make any fixes. Very rarely does it go down at all.

AM

Andre M.

I love the functionality Tenfold has with scheduling and follow up tasks

Pros

I love the ability to generate self tasks in our CRM right from the Tenfold pop out panel! Generating self tasks from the pop out panel allows me to keep on top of customers' needs.

Cons

If it was one thing, it would be the inability to disconnect from a call after using click to dial in our CRM.

AW

Amelia W.

Consumer Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy and hassle free.

It captures data that is helpful for me to make sales and money.

Pros

Customer service is fast and reliable. This tool makes my day to day job easier and help me work efficiently.

Cons

There are not too many issues I have come across and have been happy overall with my experience using this software.

EA

Emmalyn A.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Super easy to use!

Pros

Love that this is so easy to use every day! It's great for logging calls and keeping track of customer interactions, click to call is very convenient.

Cons

Sometimes it will glitch out and close, but that's every app and may also have to do with the fact that we have so many employees.