TenFold Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.08/10

Reviews by rating

Easy to use, logging calls and runs reports quickly, loves the dashboards functionality; great ongoing support from Tenfold. Overall great experience.
Excellent pre-built reporting/dashboards, seamless integration and great ongoing support from Tenfold. Sales reps love how easy it is to leave call notes, and they utilize the click-to-dial.
It's easy of use, user friendly interface, and it's incredible customer support. With the ability to use special commands, Tenfold is an awesome call capture system.
Sometimes it screws up and double counts inbound calls which can be confusing and a little misleading.
Unable to recover data if connection to phone system is interrupted. Occasional issues with call timer, less than once a month.
Bugs and at times the program being down which slows down production. From my perspective as employee of Wayfair it works well but there are times it can be frustrating.

Linda B.

Internet,

Great tool for Account Management!

Pros

Ability to schedule follow-ups while dispositioning the call improves efficiency! Having used other programs for calls, Tenfold stands above with little to no degradation of call quality. Data integration between Salesforce and Tenfold creates a seamless workflow.

Cons

Limited history is shown when going into 'Recent' on the pop-up window. Having used other software applications, honestly there isn't a lot I don't like about Tenfold!

JB

Joel B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Great product...needs some features.

Pros

The sales reps were very friendly and responsive. If I ever had any questions about our account, pricing, etc., the sales team would respond to my e-mails and phone calls within minutes. They even directed my technical questions to their support staff when it was appropriate. There were several times I asked the sales team technical questions and they always connected with the right support technician. The tech support was very knowledgeable and quick to respond. Any time I had a problem they always had a solution and it was quick to implement. The software performed as expected. The popups worked most of the time and performance was never laggy.

Cons

There is no ability to customize the popup. It is stuck in one place (bottom right) and can't be moved. Just adding something as simple as being able to move it up and down would make a world of a difference. I don't know how many times the popup got in the way of other information I was trying to look at. It would, of course, be a much better product if the popup were it's own app that could be...

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Tenfold User

Pros

Click to dial is a great feature as well as saving notes for a follow up . I have been using Tenfold at my current job for more than 6 months and I would say it's a great software to use at work.

E-Learning, 51-200 employees

Tenfold saves me hours a week!

Pros

I have used Tenfold for 2 years and love it. It has made my daily tasks more efficient and saves me at least an hour a day. The easy to use pop out makes note taking for calls quick and automatically syncs to SF which allows me to make more dials which equals more sales. Another nice features is the click to dial which allows my X-Lite phone to automatically dial the number also saving me time. I highly recommend Tenfold if you make calls in your line of work. They will not only save you time but make you more money!

Cons

Sometimes the pop out doesn't work and our admin has to restart the program. One suggestion is to be able to make changes to the contact fields without having to go into SF.

Akhilan R.

Publishing, 1,001-5,000 employees

A superb tool to make and track official calls.

Pros

The application is easy to use. A Great functionality, is another plus. You can track the incoming calls and keep a watch on individual employee’s performance including details like call durations and intervals. The application has integrations with the salesforce, so without even dialling, you automatically get connected with the customers. Even during a call is made, the application enables notes...

Cons

Pop up requires improvement in customization. System crashes occur during the daytime if the calls exceed a limit.

Jay J.

The ability to make and log calls is a great tool

Pros

It is automatic and allows you to add contacts that call in. In addition, it makes use much easier.*

Cons

Sometimes it has to be turned again on when I open a program that it is associated with. I would like that to be a smoother process.

Belynda P.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great program that has allowed our company to improve tenfold

Pros

The best part of tenfold is the option that is allowed within the program. With these additional options, it has allowed our company to improve on our call time and response time.

Cons

The only problem i have is on occasion when the system goes down, but we have a fast response time when working with tenfold to get the program up and running again.

Andrew N.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Best thing for sales since sliced bread

Pros

The ability for the entire sales floor to streamline their calls day to day makes the entire process incredibly easy. Coming from a company that did not have this product to here is like night and day.

Cons

Occasionally Tenfold will be delayed or stop altogether. Easy fix of manually logging out and back in.

Luis Miguel S.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Ease of use, good support.

Pros

Saves time by at least 20% Auto logs calls and notes Logged calls can be custom on SFDC (Lead, contact, opp, acct) Good metrics and data from previous activities.

Cons

I think they can focus on new Sales Enablement tools but the call tools that I currently use are great!

Scarlett G.

11-50 employees

Helps me organize and keep track of my conversations

Pros

I can record details of my phone conversation which are then saved to my Salesforce on that customer's account. It is very easy to use and helps me keep track of everything going on with each customer.

Cons

Tenfold shows all of the contacts associated with every incoming and outgoing call. Sometimes I accidentally select the wrong contact, and there is no back button for me to go back and select a different contact.

SV

Simon V.

Medical Devices, 11-50 employees

Tenfold Overall Experience

Not only do you get a breakdown of your individual performance but you get a breakdown of the whole sales team's performance. Each call is broken down by the amount of time in which you're on the phone with the customer. We tend to check up on our existing customers so it becomes very vital to stay on the phone as long as we need to extract information to be as useful as possible to ensure the quality of our solutions we offer throughout each business line.

Pros

The add-on allows you to view a detailed report of all inbound and outbound calls for the day. It breaks down the amount of calls that each rep has conducted as well as hot spots during the day that appear to be the best times to contact current customers or even prospects. The product is easily compatible with Salesforce which I recommend each sales team uses.

Cons

The product (like anything else that is technology) tends to have its kinks. In the last 3 months we have noticed that the our talk time has doubled, even tripled on occasion. This gives us a false report of what is going on throughout the sales team. If we do not know precisely the calls we are making, it is tough to hit our sales goals as a unit. Generally the more customers you call and eventually speak with, the higher our penetration rate tends to be for providing additional solutions.

MV

Michelle V.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Tenfold is useful in logging calls and pulling statistics

It's a helpful tool overall, but could use some tweaking on the floating UI

Pros

Tenfold makes it easy to log calls accurately and even add new phone numbers to customers in the database. I love that it recognizes phone numbers in the database and pulls up the link to the customer profile, making it easy to answer while answering a call. Being able to pull up statistics on call volumes is a helpful tool for forecasting as well.

Cons

The floating UI can be annoying at time. It doesn't always stay to the side of the web browser after saving notes. The floating UI will sometimes take forever to load or save, which ends up freezing the browser.

KD

Kevin D.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

It Makes Everything SO Much Easier

Pros

I can keep on top of my office's call volume throughout the day, and they're hitting those numbers more frequently because of how easy it is to make the calls. One click to dial out, another click to leave a note, and then one last one to save it. Cuts down on time in between calls, which means more total talk time and more sales.

Cons

There are occaisonally calls to numbers that I know are in our CRM, but they don't get logged as a call by Tenfold for some reason. A little frustrating to have to go back in to the page an enter in the notes manually afterwards.

IG

Israel G.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Tenfold the time saver

Pros

Tenfold, the most convenient, time-saving, easy to use, software. Predominantly the click to dial feature tool is what will save you the most time. Just one click and you're a couple seconds away from reaching your client. Alongside the fact that, I can integrate the platform to Salesforce impacts my company's success. Tenfold simplifies the process of having a call-center in every aspect.

Cons

Not much of to write here, the only thing is it logs me off here and there once in a while but just one click away from logging back in.

VA

Vanessa A.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Great product to incorporate with system

We like the fact that we know who is calling and who called that person. If in fact someone really called a certain person and inputting notes directly from the program.

Pros

This "caller ID" works in real time. The customers information pops up on screen and is very helpful, especially when the people who are calling are a bit skeptic. Inputting notes directly from tenfold is a plus and very useful. I love that I can see who the call belongs to and who the last person who spoke to the client is. Overall very useful.

Cons

A few glitches every now and then, but nothing drastic (not a game changer). The ID might not be correct and the last call might show up, however after 3 seconds it will update.

HI

Hamza I.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Easy-to-use software that integrates Salesforce calls seamlessly.

Tenfold allows users to take a call without interrupting their current job. We now have more call notes than we ever did before, and our follow-up has improved.

Pros

Easy to set up, and the smoothest integration I've ever seen. Minimal training is required for the intuitive user interface. The only way to enter Salesforce calls without it feeling like a chore. It takes no extra time to track Salesforce calls with Tenfold. This is useful for ensuring that Salesforce is used as a tool rather than a chore. Tenfold is also used by the sales department to display live call analytics on a TV scoreboard. We now have more information and better follow-up for all of our customers.

Cons

Occasionally, you'll hear a ghost call. If your phone system's connection is lost, you won't be able to recover your data. Occasionally, fewer than once a month, there are issues with the call timer. To get everything to operate properly, I had to change several phone system settings.

LM

Lindzee M.

Retail, 5,001-10,000 employees

Tenfold has helped our company become more efficient!

being able to use our time more efficiently!

Pros

I like that we are able to log calls, and keep track of what happened on each call to look back on. I also like the click to call function, as well as the local presence function. We have noticed a huge increase in people that answer our call with the local presence feature.

Cons

I like least when tenfold stops working, but that is few and far between now. It used to happen all the time, but the bugs have definitley been fixed.

Dl

Drew l.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

I have used the product for 3 years - all good highly recommend

Pros

Its easy to use - it pops up, you add a little info and your tags etc. there is not much to do the product opens with the caller info and notes etc

Cons

i guess the only thing easier would be opening infusionsoft directly i need things as easy as possible - this is pretty good

JP

Joe P.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Seamless, lightweight, has come a long way

Pros

Plays quite nice with Sugar, has only become more stable, and the additional tracking it enables has allowed me to catch mistakes and miscues in new staff faster, and in new ways. Truly introduced some irreplaceable KPIs for us.

Cons

Very rarely some pages turn off the click to dial function, its very rare and you usually only have to refresh. "quality connect" counts occasionally feel arbitrary.

MS

Mandi S.

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Tenfold is super easy to use! Makes watching productivity so convenient.

Capturing daily call numbers, time spent with our customers talking on the phones, syncing with Salesforce, makes generating call competitions for staff easy!

Pros

You can group members of the sales team so they are under your "Team". This makes it easy to view call numbers side by side. I also love the feature of syncing to Salesforce so it automatically posts on customer accounts.

Cons

Sometimes it crashes every now and then. When this happens, members of my sales team have to manually log their calls and note them, which makes it a little more time consuming than it normally is.

EW

Edward W.

Easy Integration with Salesforce

Easy to utilize and manage.

Pros

Easy functionality for my employees is the most important feature. Having the ability to easily manage and input their phone call notes into Tenfold in which automatically transfers to Salesforcee for tracking is effortless. The customer support has been proven to be second to none and take care of our needs asap.

SR

Scott R.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Great Feature for any Company that wants to track Customer Service Calls!

Overall, this was a great addition to our company.

Pros

The popup is a wonderful feature! The integration with Salesforce, and Customer Service are flawless as well. Great response times.

Cons

The ability to have dispositions, or preset notes, would be a major plus. Often times clients call in for the same thing, so this would save a lot of time.

501-1,000 employees

Seamless Integration

Pros

Tracking calls in Salesforce makes my job so much easier. I can track the reach outs of my team, show speed to response, and identify struggling employees. Easy to use on it's own, easy to track in SF. I reached out to them about an issue I was having and someone reached out immediately.

AW

Amelia W.

Consumer Goods, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy and hassle free.

It captures data that is helpful for me to make sales and money.

Pros

Customer service is fast and reliable. This tool makes my day to day job easier and help me work efficiently.

Cons

There are not too many issues I have come across and have been happy overall with my experience using this software.

EA

Emmalyn A.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Super easy to use!

Pros

Love that this is so easy to use every day! It's great for logging calls and keeping track of customer interactions, click to call is very convenient.

Cons

Sometimes it will glitch out and close, but that's every app and may also have to do with the fact that we have so many employees.