Yesware Reviews

4.22/5 (122 reviews)

Nicolas Costa Ossa

A must for any prospecting team

Reviewed 2018-01-12

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it. Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session. Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

Anonymous

Yesware is an important tool to support my high performance as a sales person

Reviewed 2017-11-10

Yesware helps me be efficient, effective and productive as a sales rep. I also am able to see which emails perform the best (both individual and on a team basis). Knowing when someone opens or clicks an email is great leverage in the sales cycle! I of course never mention this to the prospect, however it allows me to manage my pipeline effectively. The visibility created from email tracking is extremely useful! I love knowing when someone opens or clicks on an email. In addition, I save a ton of time by using the templates feature. All my emails also sync directly to Salesforce, which saves a ton of time and energy and keeps me organized! Mail Merge and Reporting are also neat, although I use those less frequently.

Olivia Winter

Not a huge fan

Reviewed 2016-11-16

I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Ben Canning

Great tool for inside sales people. helps to be more strategic and efficient with outreach

Reviewed 2017-09-05

The ability to track emails to prospects and clients, see when they open (or if they didn't open) Mail Merge tools makes it incredibly easy to send customized messages en mass. Gmail toolbar also makes it very easy to see information from Salesforce right in the email screen

Benjamin Canning

Completely streamlined my sales prospecting and outreach

Reviewed 2017-11-14

-Ability to sync emails and activities with CRM. -Love the Gmail toolbar so I can view info from my CRM right in gmail -Track email opens and response activities to know if my message is getting through to my prospects -easy to create and save email templates to fire off custom emails on the fly -Mail Merge capabilities with stages allow for multi touch email campaigns. - vastly increased my efficiency of email outreach

Keith Duff

Take control of your email. Know what is delivered and when.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Convenience & delivery confirmations.1. Email delivery confirmations are SO helpful. The instant notifications are great as well as the ability to find delivery details on a specific email in history. Plus, not requiring a read receipt to get the confirmation is huge. 2. Email schedule function makes it easy to draft emails but not interrupt employees evenings or sleep! 3. Follow-up reminders are a great way to not let a task get delegated and forgotten.

Terra Gledhill

The best value for complex features

Reviewed 2018-07-11

The most robust email tracking software with the most reasonable price tag. Email tracking is a huge deal for us. While most CRMs offer it, they don't offer the ability to see who opened the email if you sent it to more than one person. They just tell you "someone opened your email". This was annoying to us so we found Yesware. Not only will it tell us who opened it, when, where, on what but it can also do amazing things like tell you if/when someone opened your attachment, how many times, AND (here's the kicker) how long they looked at the attachment. After the free trial, which is an ample 30 days, we were hooked. Oh! The notifications! Most systems gave us notifications in their system so we would have to keep going back to see notifications. Yesware gives me popup notifications, in real time, no matter what I'm doing on my computer so I always know when someone opened an email. Also, the price is not bad. It's really worth it.

Jacco de Bruijn

Yesware adds a layer to your email strategy

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Yesware gives our sales team extra insights about emails they send as well as time-saving tools to follow up and remind prospects.It is eye opening to be able to track emails you send and the clicks and opens they generate. By knowing what happens with your emails on the receiver's end, you change your followup strategies.

Anonymous

If you are in sales, you should be using this!

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Fantastic as long as you are OK with some problems with CRM. I was introduced to this software at my first SaaS job, and wish I had been introduced to this at the beginning of my career. I love knowing when a prospect is opening my emails and forwarding it within an organization. It also allows me the opportunity to reignite cold conversations.

E'lona Moore

Yesware is a life saver and worth every penny

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-05-17

So I actually used Yesware when it first came out and merged over to the paid version for a little while. I left my company and didn't need. Now that I have my little side hustle going, I came back to Yesware and can truly say it has been a vital point for email tracking, attachment tracking, setting reply reminders, and using templates. Prospecting hasn't become a pain and I'm in love with the new Appointment feature!

Anonymous

Love the Yesware product because it was so straightforward to understand all the different features!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Let's me know whether prospective clients opened up any or all communication that I sent them. Love this product!!! 1. The product's cost/value proposition is one of the best out there. 2. Instantly, Yesware provided value by informing me whether a prospect opened an email or not.

Mike Harvey

Solid Email Enhancing Sales Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Yesware's mailmerge and templates are some of the best in the industry in terms of ease of use and overall function. The read receipts and reminders were a nice plus as well and I never had any issue with the usability of the product.

Best bang for your buck

Reviewed 2018-11-23

There are a lot of sales software similar to Yesware but I would say Yesware is one of the best. There are a few other softwares like outreach and salesloft but they are considerably more expensive. I love Yesware and it does the job.

Aaron Marshburn

Very useful for individual contributors

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Yesware was one of the original pioneers of software for salespeople. While it's become increasingly competitive, I'd still say it's a great choice, especially for reps who are responsible for the full sales cycle, reporting and forecasting for themselves. Now standard features like email analytics to let you know a prospect opened an email or clicked a link were magical. Since they've layered on a bunch of other features like dialers, step cadences, predictive analytics. In the end you have a lot of choices here, but I recommend taking them up on their free trial period and decide for yourself.Fast time to value

The Best Tool for your Sales Needs

Reviewed 2019-02-12

We've tried several different solutions for tracking emails, creating new leads, and hosting email templates for quick use and found Yesware to be the best. It's easy to use, clear, and was easy to set up with our CRM (Salesforce).

tommy colclough

use yesware for email tracking and email cadences

Reviewed 2018-03-09

real-time tracking of the e-mails, clicked links, and engagement. you can attach documents which will give you reports on time engaged and pages scrolled through on that specific document.

Maurizio Arpino

I love using Yesware. One of my favorite softwares for work.

Reviewed 2018-06-19

The thing I like the most about this software is that it will tell you not only when someone opens an email but actually what they are clicking on and looking at within the email.

Anonymous

Great tool for email tracking, but other software seems to do similar things

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Easy to use and share with others to use. Provides great data on email tracking!Yesware seems to have the best email tracking - telling you exactly who, when, and where they opened the email. It was easy to set up, use, and get data from it. One of my colleagues used it for months and was able to share with us exact details from her cold emailing to help us refine her approach and be more effective. It's also one of the first I think that started doing this and it makes a huge impact when you're sending hundreds of emails a week, like we often do in our company.

Ben Knecht

Great for Email Tracking and Mail Merges

Reviewed 2018-12-19

The mail merge function and SFDC integrations are my favorite part. It integrates seamlessly with SFDC, and the mail merge functionality is easy to use (even for sales reps).

Hagen Mueller

Yesware helps you understand what messages come across as successful.

Reviewed 2019-01-08

It helped me target customers that were actively interested in my message. I then knew who to focus on following up with.I enjoyed that Yesware allowed for email tracking. When someone opened an email, you were notified. You understand that the subject line worked! If they open multiple times, you know they are interested. This helps significantly in the sales process.

Abdul Rehman

Great tool to enhance marketing through mail.

Reviewed 2018-06-30

It's an efficient tool to develop mail marketing and outreach clients that are mostly favorable for your product or are responsive to your mails. it can notify you about the opening of mails from the side of a client.

Sarah Husain

Using Yesware to track the emails I'm sending and doing mailmerges

Reviewed 2017-12-20

You get real-time notifications when someone opens your email or clicks on a link in them which is very helpful when you have to follow-up with someone. I also keep email templates which saves a lot of time when reaching out to people. Real-time notifications when someone opens an email or clicks on an email. I also like that you can save and easily re-use email templates.

Spying on your customers

Reviewed 2018-06-26

Great tool that easily connects with our mail system to check when customers open and click on emails. Tool is so helpful in the sales process

Anonymous

Yesware helps us cut down our emailing time!

Reviewed 2018-08-09

This does save us about 50 hrs of straight emailing time per month! Helps our office admins send out the same replies and answers to many clients every day without having to type them fresh (using yesware templates)

Matt Chamberlain

Very useful to track emails and when they are opened. This information is incredibly useful.

Reviewed 2017-06-10

Valuable insights on prospect interest.The email tracking. Knowing when emails are read and how often they are viewed helps understand prospect interest.