Yesware Reviews

Yesware

Email tracking & intelligence for sales professionals

4.24/5 (153 reviews)

Pros
  • I love how it's incorporated into gmail and it's has a strong connection via actions and it's really easy to use. It has many options and sequences which I like and would suggest to anyone.Stanisa K.Read the full review
  • The best features about this software is how it helps you remain on top of your tasks.Kevin B.Read the full review
  • It's an efficient tool to develop mail marketing and outreach clients that are mostly favorable for your product or are responsive to your mails.Abdul R.Read the full review
Cons
  • Pity that tracking is recognized and categorized by email providers as spam.Julia D.Read the full review
  • Also, when you working on your leads you cannot convert them straight forwardly, still have to login separately to Salesforce.com. Not working properly on all browsers.Verified ReviewerRead the full review
  • Product does NOT send your scheduled emails & keeps them in your drafts. Yesware is not able to match their product well enough with Gmail which causes "environmental errors" - Yesware quote.Mish E.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Nicolas Costa Ossa

A must for any prospecting team

Reviewed 2018-01-12

The first thing that attracted me to Yesware was the email tracking feature. That gives the sales rep the ability to know when things are happening on the side of the potential client so you can act on it. Then the email templates helped me a lot to get things done faster. I could see which templates performed better than others, hence improve my results. In addition you can create teams and share better working templates with everyone for them to use as well, that way you can maximize the impact of a good sales rep by sharing his findings with the whole team with a few clicks, instead a monthly template session. Lately what I've been using a lot is the touchpoint feature which allows you to build custom multi-touches multi-channel campaigns. It makes a sales rep day-to-day job a lot more easy when you can visualize quickly what's next to be done and where are the potential clients in the buyers journey you design for them.

Pros
Yesware is very user friendly which makes it easy for adoption within a sales team. Not only the web version of the product but the chrome and gmail add-ons work really well. Additionally the feature set is very powerful and makes the lives of any sales/hunter/prospector easier.

Cons
There is not much (or anything) to dislike about Yesware. It is a very rounded product and I have never had a single issue with it. I would like to see a native mobile application so I can work better on the go.

Anonymous

A great fit for Outlook users

Reviewed 2019-12-23

Though it has its bugs and lots of features made for salespeople, I namely pay for it to use its email tracking tech. For my business purposes, this the most needed feature and since using email tracking, it's hard to remember what biz email was like before.

Pros
I like the fact that unlike most email tracking programs, Yesware actually plays nice with MSFT Outlook. Most of the compeition is gmail only.

Cons
Bit of a resource hog. Also it sets off false positives with my anti-virus program and sometimes it crashes outlook.

Great email tracking software

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2020-05-18

Yesware is very simple and easy to use. Yet, it's a powerful software that has helped grow our business.

Pros
Yesware is great at what it does. I use it to track emails, and it is always accurate and prompt. It enables me to engage prospects and clients in a timely fashion.

Cons
It's a little pricey per user. Yes, I know it's in line with industry pricing, but as our team grows it's getting pricey.

Sruti S

Bang for the buck

Reviewed 2020-01-07

I was looking at a tool for tracking emails as Google email tracking and streak did not work very well. My boss suggested yesware and we bought the first premium plan. Before that I used the trial version for 40 days. I liked the tool and I was able to send timely invoices and assess whether my customers were really interested in my product.

Pros
It is very easy to use and light on the system. I was able to access all my client emails and keep track of them on yesware. Most importantly I loved the way yesware functioned and it always asks before installing on your other emails so that it does not interfere with every other email. Also, I like the interface and it makes me understand and also gives alerts when the user has read my email and has checked out my links and read my material.

Cons
The support is not so great. I did not get to see 24 hour phone or chat support which disappointed me. They can bring more features compared to other tools in the market.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Érick Coelho de Campos

Excellent to keep track of my emails

Reviewed 2020-02-07

Yesware is awesome but I'd prefer a software integrated with our marketing and CRM software of choice.

Pros
Works just fine. With Yesware I'm able to keep track my sent emails and deliver better follow-ups with its templates.

Cons
It's kinda expensive and not integrated with marketing and CRM softwares other than Salesforce which limits its usefulness.

Valerie Khalemska

One of the best tools for a salesperson

Reviewed 2019-10-24

It saves so much time on admin stuff. Allows me to personalize every touch point with my pipeline and keep track of everything!

Pros
Ability to schedule and track emails, use pre-made templates, see how many people opened your email. gmail integration is a plus too. Also they send you a TON of super useful marketing and sales-related resources.

Cons
Nothing really, it’s a great tool! I just wish it showed me who exactly opened an email when it was sent to multiple recipients.

Ali Bongard

Yesware is so great!

Reviewed 2019-10-01

I’m a big fan of yesware and hope future companies I work for invest in it!

Pros
I use this software to track my emails. It’s great to store templates and to see when people open your emails. It’s made my email cadence very easy!

Cons
There are no cons. I will say sometimes I emailed myself to my personal email and it would say I opened it when I did not but that’s all.

Yesware does the job

Reviewed 2020-05-08

Overall experience was good but there are a number of competitors such as Mixmax and Groove that I would compare it to.

Pros
Emails are captured in Salesforce Strong integration with Salesforce Ability to create templates Great insights on emails.

Cons
Many emails were caught in spam. While integration with Salesforce was strong, other provides seemed to have a stronger integration.

Kim Cordova

Custom templates & helpful reporting

Reviewed 2019-01-29

Pros
Not only are we able to create tons of custom templates, we can group them in folders for easier organization. Perhaps the most useful feature that Yesware provides is weekly reporting to see how templates are performing with open-rates & response rates.

Cons
Many templates that our team sends out require specific files to be included. Adding files to Yesware tempaltes is still not available, so our team is left attaching the same files over and over again to pre-built email templates.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Julia Dmn

my emails ended up in spam

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-10-29

Great interface, lot of features. Pity that tracking is recognized and categorized by email providers as spam.

Pros
Easy to use, functionality is pretty straightforward and comes in a presentable interface. I enjoyed using the free trial.

Cons
The emails I sent using yesware tracking were send to spam. Which makes it's use redundant if the tracking send with the emails can be easily tracked and qualified as spam.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Anonymous

Yesware is an important tool to support my high performance as a sales person

Reviewed 2017-11-10

Yesware helps me be efficient, effective and productive as a sales rep. I also am able to see which emails perform the best (both individual and on a team basis). Knowing when someone opens or clicks an email is great leverage in the sales cycle! I of course never mention this to the prospect, however it allows me to manage my pipeline effectively.

Pros
The visibility created from email tracking is extremely useful! I love knowing when someone opens or clicks on an email. In addition, I save a ton of time by using the templates feature. All my emails also sync directly to Salesforce, which saves a ton of time and energy and keeps me organized! Mail Merge and Reporting are also neat, although I use those less frequently.

Cons
The email editing software is a bit wonky on the web, but works great within gmail. That's really the only con I have - everything else is top notch!

Olivia Winter

Not a huge fan

Reviewed 2016-11-16

I want to love yesware. I've been using it for over 3 years, at 3 different companies. It does the basics pretty well--set-up and send mail merge, schedule future emails, and store templates. The problem is that as much as our team has asked for features to increase the customizability of emails, time of send, etc...we have not gotten them. The yesware team asks for a lot of feedback, and we give it. But unlike other software companies I give feedback to, they don't seem to actually take the feedback.

Pros
Easy to get going, easy to use for basic mail merge and template needs. Team functionality is cool.

Cons
Lack of customizability makes it frustrating for more advanced users.

Likelihood to recommend: 6/10

Ben Canning

Great tool for inside sales people. helps to be more strategic and efficient with outreach

Reviewed 2017-09-05

Pros
The ability to track emails to prospects and clients, see when they open (or if they didn't open) Mail Merge tools makes it incredibly easy to send customized messages en mass. Gmail toolbar also makes it very easy to see information from Salesforce right in the email screen

Cons
As a salesperson, there's not much to dislike about this software. The only thing I can mention that has ever been a challenge is the sync back to Salesforce will occasionally sync with a duplicate record and not with the record that I may have wanted. Other than that, this software is great

Benjamin Canning

Completely streamlined my sales prospecting and outreach

Reviewed 2017-11-14

Pros
-Ability to sync emails and activities with CRM. -Love the Gmail toolbar so I can view info from my CRM right in gmail -Track email opens and response activities to know if my message is getting through to my prospects -easy to create and save email templates to fire off custom emails on the fly -Mail Merge capabilities with stages allow for multi touch email campaigns. - vastly increased my efficiency of email outreach

Cons
The sync to CRM has failed to work on very few occasions. Other than that I totally love using the system

Keith Duff

Take control of your email. Know what is delivered and when.

Reviewed 2018-03-01

Convenience & delivery confirmations.

Pros
1. Email delivery confirmations are SO helpful. The instant notifications are great as well as the ability to find delivery details on a specific email in history. Plus, not requiring a read receipt to get the confirmation is huge. 2. Email schedule function makes it easy to draft emails but not interrupt employees evenings or sleep! 3. Follow-up reminders are a great way to not let a task get delegated and forgotten.

Cons
It doesn't play well with my Gmail screen - it covers the bottom of the email where my email attachments normally show up - so it's hard to verify the right attachment is attached - or to delete it.

Terra Gledhill

The best value for complex features

Reviewed 2018-07-11

The most robust email tracking software with the most reasonable price tag.

Pros
Email tracking is a huge deal for us. While most CRMs offer it, they don't offer the ability to see who opened the email if you sent it to more than one person. They just tell you "someone opened your email". This was annoying to us so we found Yesware. Not only will it tell us who opened it, when, where, on what but it can also do amazing things like tell you if/when someone opened your attachment, how many times, AND (here's the kicker) how long they looked at the attachment. After the free trial, which is an ample 30 days, we were hooked. Oh! The notifications! Most systems gave us notifications in their system so we would have to keep going back to see notifications. Yesware gives me popup notifications, in real time, no matter what I'm doing on my computer so I always know when someone opened an email. Also, the price is not bad. It's really worth it.

Cons
It takes a while for the system to learn who is who. After a few emails though, it can tell me "Customer service opened you email" instead of "someone at Company A opened your email".

Jacco de Bruijn

Yesware adds a layer to your email strategy

Reviewed 2018-12-05

Yesware gives our sales team extra insights about emails they send as well as time-saving tools to follow up and remind prospects.

Pros
It is eye opening to be able to track emails you send and the clicks and opens they generate. By knowing what happens with your emails on the receiver's end, you change your followup strategies.

Cons
Nothing we not like about Yesware. We're not using the Campaigns feature as we have other software for that, and that is not their core functionality.

Anonymous

If you are in sales, you should be using this!

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Fantastic as long as you are OK with some problems with CRM.

Pros
I was introduced to this software at my first SaaS job, and wish I had been introduced to this at the beginning of my career. I love knowing when a prospect is opening my emails and forwarding it within an organization. It also allows me the opportunity to reignite cold conversations.

Cons
Didn’t integrate too seemlessly with SFDC and customer support is something left to be desired.

Lana Moore

Yesware is a life saver and worth every penny

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-05-17

Pros
So I actually used Yesware when it first came out and merged over to the paid version for a little while. I left my company and didn't need. Now that I have my little side hustle going, I came back to Yesware and can truly say it has been a vital point for email tracking, attachment tracking, setting reply reminders, and using templates. Prospecting hasn't become a pain and I'm in love with the new Appointment feature!

Cons
I don't have any "Cons," but more so a gripe. Yesware's only CRM integration is with Salesforce. I'm a solopreneur and Salesforce is way too big for me. I use a different, free, CRM that suits my needs and it's a popular CRM that has many other integrations... except Yesware. It would be nice to be able to integrate with Yesware with other CRMs. The only way to "integrate" is to save outbound emails via bcc with your CRM's custom email that will sort your emails inside of the CRM.

Anonymous

Love the Yesware product because it was so straightforward to understand all the different features!

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Let's me know whether prospective clients opened up any or all communication that I sent them. Love this product!!!

Pros
1. The product's cost/value proposition is one of the best out there. 2. Instantly, Yesware provided value by informing me whether a prospect opened an email or not.

Cons
1. Some additional information about how Yesware would integrate with other CRM's would be helpful...however, I can probably Google the answer.

Michael Harvey

Solid Email Enhancing Sales Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-02

Pros
Yesware's mailmerge and templates are some of the best in the industry in terms of ease of use and overall function. The read receipts and reminders were a nice plus as well and I never had any issue with the usability of the product.

Cons
There are now better products on the market - available for less. Vocus.io is the tool we are now using which has all the same features as yesware, but then adds even more and is nearly half the price. While I liked using yesware, it is not something I see myself using now that the market has moved beyond it.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Best bang for your buck

Reviewed 2018-11-23

Pros
There are a lot of sales software similar to Yesware but I would say Yesware is one of the best. There are a few other softwares like outreach and salesloft but they are considerably more expensive. I love Yesware and it does the job.

Cons
It does lack features for salespeople who are looking to build lists of prospects and a few other features but you know that going in to it.

Yesware - The Salesperson's Secret Weapon

Reviewed 2019-03-07

Yesware has been an integral part of my sales funnel success. When I've needed to speak to someone, they are always there to answer questions & assist.

Pros
Excellent product & value. If you want to close sales this will help you! Know exactly who is opening your emails, clicking to your website, and checking you out on social media.

Cons
No cons so far! Long time user with no issues.

Anonymous

Great For Any Salesperson!

Reviewed 2019-05-04

Yesware makes me more efficient and effective as a salesperson and relationship builder.

Pros
First of all, the email tracking feature of Yesware has been life-changing. I no longer have to try to read a client's mind or guess when the appropriate time to follow up is. Beyond follow-ups, I can also track email performance, which is an incredibly powerful advantage to have when half of your job is through email communication.

Cons
I wish it was more customizable, but overall I have gained so much from using this software.

Aaron Marshburn

Very useful for individual contributors

Reviewed 2016-10-25

Yesware was one of the original pioneers of software for salespeople. While it's become increasingly competitive, I'd still say it's a great choice, especially for reps who are responsible for the full sales cycle, reporting and forecasting for themselves. Now standard features like email analytics to let you know a prospect opened an email or clicked a link were magical. Since they've layered on a bunch of other features like dialers, step cadences, predictive analytics. In the end you have a lot of choices here, but I recommend taking them up on their free trial period and decide for yourself.

Pros
Fast time to value

Cons
Driving teamwide adoption can be a challenge