Adobe Analytics Logo

4.5

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.07/10

Reviews by rating

The best thing with Adobe is that they keep providing awesome products, this is one of those tier 1 products, easy to use and understand.
Overall I have liked this software program so far- I am big on Customer Service and this would be a great way for us to better understand and serve our Customers.
We have been using Adobe Analytics for two years and it has been great. It can provide great insights on customer interactions with out website.
This delay is very annoying. No search capability of its own exist in this tool.
It can be difficult to implement. Unlike Google Analytics, there are very few out-of-the-box integrations with Adobe Analytics.

Simon S.

Director Of Technology

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Good and robust software!

Transcript

Simon: Hi, I'm Simon. I'm a director of technology for a private school. Today, I'm reviewing Adobe Analytics...

Kevin A.

Business Owner

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Analytics for Everyone

Transcript

Kevin A.: Hi, my name is Kevin and I'm a business owner that does video production. I give Adobe Analytics...

Kit B.

Government Administration, 5,001-10,000 employees

Adobe Analytics is maybe too feature rich?

Pros

I have been using AA since it was Omniture/Site Catalyst. It is extremely feature-rich and can collect and analyze web metrics in so many ways. To be honest, I have barely been able to truly scratch the surface of the latest version of AA. Dashboards are easy to create and use. The ability to send web metrics reports in a number of formats is great.

Cons

I think I may have been passed by as far as the features go. AA has become slightly too complicated for me. I use it the same way I did 10 years ago - and that is fine for me. But it can do so much more now that it is almost confusing for me. I can't imagine a completely new user trying to use it for the first time.

Tyrone W.

Marketing and Advertising, 10,001+ employees

Adobe Analytics is the best software for data analysis

Adobe has helped me to reveal the weak points that the consumer has while on the site, and quickly provides recommendations to renew the experience.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is a very professional tool that is immensely useful in any company, its functions are considerably necessary to better manage information, among the most notable advantages is its simple interface to understand and the pleasant and easy-to-use work environment, of the same So, we like the depth we can reach when reporting marketing campaigns and, finally, I love the configuration and speed with which I can log in and get the latest analysis of our company's website.

Cons

Adobe Analytics is a very complete and easy-to-use tool, I can't find something I don't like about this amazing software.

BT

Brandon T.

I use this analytics platform for company reporting - it has been very difficult to implement.

More detailed reporting and testing capability

Pros

Strong custom capabilities if your team is able to integrate, extremely detailed segments and KPIs recorded.

Cons

Very hard to implement, custom reports are confusing for non-power users. Customer support and implementation team is weak. Over promise and under deliver.

Noemí M.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Powerful analytical tool but 'not standard'

Pros

Impressed by the tool and the detailed insights of the site performance. Data visualizations are interactive and the reporting capabilities are comprehensive.

Cons

Hard to compite with other 'de facto standard' tools with more documentation and unofficial support.

Ouattara B.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

Excellent tool to analyze your performance on the web

The Adobe Analytics platform has been incredibly useful in helping me grow my business. The insights it provides have allowed me to make better decisions that have positively impacted my bottom line. What I appreciate most is how easy the platform is to use; all the information I need is just a few clicks away and conveniently located in my email inbox

Pros

If you're looking for a Google Analytics alternative, I invite you to try Adobe Analytics. I tried it out and it's great! Small businesses can benefit a lot from using Adobe Analytics to track their online marketing efforts and improve their ROI. There are so many options and features that you can use to keep tabs on your audience. Plus, the integrations and easy-to-use interface make it even better

Cons

Mainly for small businesses. You will need an Adobe account to use it

Sahr S.

A great tool that helps you get actionable insights if setup and used correctly.

Tracking traffic on my site can provide a lot of rich insight and Adobe has allowed me to do that. It was tough to get a handle of at first, but now that it's ready, there's a lot that can be useful with it.

Pros

Probably one of the best features of Adobe Analytics is the ability to track eCommerce funnels. This has been bread-and-butter for Adobe for a long time. Also, Adobe can integrate with a lot of 3rd party tools which gives it an edge over Google if you don't use any Google products.

Cons

Just like any software, it has to be managed. Adobe Analytics is very robust in features, but if you do not do your tag management right, if you don't set-up your reporting and measurements, or do your visualization tables properly, you really defeats the purpose of its use cases.

Vikram B.

Great analysis workspace.

Pros

Great user interface , allowing me find my way around my dashboard seamlessly. Enabling me export every graphic format , filter my data according to metrics , segments,sections etc Its Analysis Workspace dashboard has been amongst my favourite part of this program, as it provides me with an intuitive environment to build and modify reports.

Cons

Has a long learning curve , thus to use this tool ; you must either have a prior knowledge of this program or have an in-house team to train you to use this tool.

Simon S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Good and robust software!

Pros

Use this software daily to keep track of our website visitors.

Cons

The inability to track content beyond one link at a time.

Naomi T.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Multiple export format choices.

Pros

Easy on the eye user interface, data is presented very easily too. This tool also allow us export graphical reports made presented by Adobe in any format of choice.

Cons

Has a steep earning curve, and requires a product expert specialist to train our staffs to use Adobe analytics, and it doesn't come cheap.

Gaurav s.

Information Services, 10,001+ employees

Finest tool for data analytics

Overall the experience with Adobe Analytics is positive as of now

Pros

Easy to use with smooth user InterfaceHas a lot of integration optionsReal time data calculations with mutliple filter and data modelling charts.

Cons

Little bit expensive Tough to understand has a wide variety of functions

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Customizable, feature-rich platform a must-have for complex reporting needs (worth the $$)

I have used Adobe Analytics at three different jobs in three very different industries - they all had very different online channels, markets, and measurement needs. One thing they all had in common, however, was that they were all large Fortune 500 organizations. The beauty of this software is that its rich feature set and endless ways to customize metrics and reports can accommodate for these.In...

Pros

Adobe Analytics, in my opinion, is the must-have analytics solution for large, complex organizations where the digital space is a part of their business. This tool is feature-rich beyond belief, containing more options for data analysis and customization than you can imagine! There are many things I like about Adobe Analytics; these are the top items:* Endless ways to organize and report on data,...

Cons

Each time I rave about how much of a fan I am of Adobe Analytics, I occasionally will hear from those who maybe work for a smaller company or one that doesn't have a complex digital implementation that they think it is too pricey and has way more features and tools than they need. For these, maybe it's not the right solution for you. After all, there are free solutions like Google Analytics (GA) out...

Ovi H.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Smooth and Powerful Application.

It provides excellent data breakdown, which makes it strong and versatile. The API level provides for the analysis of key information needed for your company's marketing data. Excellent for high-end website-owning businesses. We absolutely appreciate utilizing this platform since it offers so many fun and intriguing interactive elements. In contrast to many other products that compete with this one, I personally really appreciate the user interface since it is so straightforward and uncluttered.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is great at what it does since you can use its insights to obtain accurate and reliable information. A good dashboard is essential for using the tool while you are operating on it. My whole website visitors data has been recorded and used to create dashboards that will help me make better marketing choices. I was able to monitor several data points sequentially with Adobe analytics, unlike GA.

Cons

In comparison to other platforms on the market, it is expensive. New tags or metrics that must be deployed have an additional cost associated with them. For small and medium-sized enterprises, not advised.

AK

Anutte K.

A handy tool, but not self-sufficient

Pros

To collect statistics on the operation of sites and their attendance, Adobe Analytics, I use in parallel with Google Analytics and only then I manage to get a complete picture on which to plan the development and promotion of my web projects. In general, the product allows me to study marketing activity and create tasks for our marketers. In addition, I work with a lot of projects, so for me it is extremely important that the paid version of Adobe Analytics has no restrictions on the amount of information processed and the number of requests sent.

Cons

At the beginning of my use of Adobe Analytics, it was difficult for me to understand the interface and to study all the icons and icons. So if you first encounter a program, you will have to work hard to master all the functionality.

JB

Jason B.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Powerful Tool

We use Adobe on a daily basis and it does the job very well. We are likely not using all of its functions at this time which is exciting because we know it can do even more.

Pros

I love how powerful this tool can be when you truly understand how to use it. It can allow you to understand your site metrics as well as marketing metrics incredibly well when done right. It also have a very flexible dashboard that allows you to create whatever you need.

Cons

I dislike how we can hardly ever match up our data to our marketing campaigns. That creates a lack of trust from our teams in the tool.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

A must have to learn about your online customers activity

We used the software to find out what are customers were doing and then optimize our website to make sure we catered to those needs. Without analytics software you are flying blind to the real activities of your customers.

Pros

I liked all the integrated tools and features. You can get different views and customer segments and then setup specific metrics to track what your customers are doing or what you think they are doing.

Cons

There is a big learning curve to using Adobe Analytics, especially if you are used to programs like Webtrends or Google Analytics.

Consumer Electronics, 5,001-10,000 employees

Adobe is Enterprise Analytics

We use Adobe to measure the website and success metrics. We use Adobe for planning and strategizing.

Pros

Adobe can get down to the details when analyzing web traffic. The solution is a strong solution for anyone wanting to understand in-depth customer journeys.

Cons

Its not for the novice. It takes a good deal of training to use the software. I would love it if it did a better job at hot spots and click-paths. It can be expensive.

MS

Megha S.

Airlines/Aviation, 11-50 employees

Best Analytics tool

Our overall experience with Adobe Analytics has been good. We love their support which has helped us set it up.

Pros

Cons

We dont have any issues with the software. We have learned a lot of new ways to track out customers from their support which is super helpful.

SN

Samuel N.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

How to play with data and succeed

Pros

It enhance customizationFlexibility and convenient

Cons

Abit expensiveDefault rate is Abit low 120 request per minute

NT

Neha T.

Management Consulting, 10,001+ employees

Robust solution for business by turning customer interactions into actionable insights!

Pros

Adobe Site Catalyst Solution is a web analytic solution created for businesses, large enterprises, non-profits. freelancers & many more. It is highly recommendable solution available in market for collection, analysis, evaluation & reporting of internet data. It has a nice interface and presents the data in an easy to understand way. In addition, the possibility of downloading any type of graphic in different formats makes the task of reporting much simpler. The filter tabs are another high point of the tool, with the possibility to filter between many metrics, create segments and quickly access the sections that we use the most.

Cons

One challenge I see is the speed of the platform. At times when you are working with real time data or big data sets the platform seems to lag a bit. Sometimes it is difficult to work with if this problem occurs frequently. Secondly, though it is supported all over the word, however available in no language other than English.

Information Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

One of the best web analytics platforms available

Pros

Very powerful and customizable. Integrates well with other tools, including other Adobe Marketing Cloud (AMC) products.

Cons

A little pricey, so not well-suited for smaller businesses who may be better offer with a free service like Google Analytics. Takes a while to learn how to use all features.

SJ

Sandeep J.

Information Services, 11-50 employees

Pricey but Worth

I was extremely happy with whatever time I used it and would want to get it again.

Pros

The kind of reports and insights you get out of this software is unmatched. I simply love it and rely on it completely. It gives me a lot of scope for improvement and I constantly follow the lead given to me

Cons

The cost factor. If you are not really big on budget and have less site traffic and more retained clients this will not work for you.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

The Ferrari of Analytics tools

This tool makes Google Analytics look like it is for children. The analysis power of Adobe is so far ahead they are not comparable. I had been using Google Analytics for 8 years and this blew my mind.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is the single most robust analytics tool I have ever used. Its segmentation abilities are insane and its connection to the Adobe Stack make it a powerhouse.

Cons

Adobe Analytics comes with a pretty steep learning curve and to find quality training is not free. Plus because of its incredible customization it takes a lot of tribal knowledge to understand the back end connections too.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Adobe Analytics - the best analytics program

My overall experience with Adobe Analytics is excellent and I will continue to use this great product.

Pros

Adobe Analytics is one very professional program that is important and useful for work in any company. It has a nice interface and it is very easy for navigation. You can access to all of the reports, visualizations and integrations. I have used different top web analytics tools and I think that Adobe is the best analytics program of all.

Cons

Adobe Analytics is a excellent and easy-to-use program, I like quite everything about this great software.

sa

sofyan a.

Computer Software, self-employed

Adobe Analytics Review

Adobe Analytics is a powerful corporate solution that can manage large volumes of data, in my opinion (without the sampling that can sometimes affect other tools).

Pros

A large number of functions available. The software allows you to track the audiences on your website and compare how they evolve in time. You can also observe the online audience in real-time, as well as a variety of data points about those users, such as their location, which is quite important if you want to target a specific market. It's incredible how simple it is to configure and set up. I would recommend it to small to large enterprises who rely on their internet presence!

Cons

Due to a large number of features, it can take some time to figure out what is useful and what isn't. You may, however, personalize dashboards as soon as you do so, allowing you to focus on what's important.

NS

Norbert S.

1-10 employees

Useful software, but knowledge of terms is required

Pros

I like the numerous options available in Adobe Analytics. This software allows you to make the workflow more organized, facilitating the work of the team by a set of convenient marketing functions.

Cons

Because of the huge functionality initially software may seem quite complicated. For comfortable use it is necessary to know the special terminology.