Adobe Marketing Cloud Reviews

Adobe Marketing Cloud

End-to-end digital marketing

Adobe Marketing Cloud

Review Summary

Pros

This helps effectively in communicating with customers.

Read the full review
All statistics get to my personal account. I also liked the ability to personalize email newsletters.

Maya T.

Read the full review
Ability to manage large number of campaigns. Easy to switch to different campaigns that we desire.

Gautam S.

Read the full review
Automations are not easy to understand. Difficult to find the configurations.

Read the full review

"It controls you all the time in marketing or advertising."

Controls marketing or advertising campaigns to identify customers and allow for direct communication.

Pros

Used to work, edit and follow ads on channels. You can use it to send private messages with your preferences and needs. It helps you create operational reports to track campaign impact and find solutions.

Cons

However, every time I've had trouble using this software, I've had trouble getting customer service support. Emails a lot of time to respond to and resolve emails.

Great tool, slow customer service.

Pros

Adobe recently introduced a new user interface, which has is obviously an upgrade from the former user interface : which was unappealing to marketers. I love this tools email delivery and tracking capabilities : which ensures we have a fair idea of the percentage of our emails which end up in our customers inbox.

Cons

Everytime we have encountered a bug while using this software, it becomes very difficult to get support from customer service. Takes them hours to respond to our emails, and days to resolve bugs.

A good Adobe product.

Pros

Campaign works nicely with other Adobe products . It helps you centralize your work and distribute tasks .You can also schedule marketing outreaches in advance ,very useful .

Cons

As with most things Adobe, Campaign could be less expensive .

Run Away -- Fast. Adobe Campaign is one headache after another!

Go with another tool!

Pros

After 8 months with the tool (and 5 years marketing automation experience using other tools like Marketo), I haven't found any pros.

Cons

Too many to count: 1- It was designed for developers, not marketers. To master Adobe Campaign, you must know Java Script, HTML, SQL, and more technical marketing skills. Other tools only require time spent learning the tool, but with Adobe, you can spend hours learning the tool and you still won't be a master without technical scripting experience. 2. Nothing available out of the box -- no Wizzy Wig designer for emails/landing pages, no lead scoring, web tagging is a nightmare, and so is the CRM sync. 3. Support is basically non-existent.

You get what you pay for

Pros

Usually one says this in a negative light, but this is definitely worth the price. It is one of the most well encompassing platforms out there and can target extremely fine markets.

Cons

Much like all other Adobe products, the price can be a hindrance for some companies. It also lags on older or less powerful machines.

It is a program that allows you to manage marketing or advertising campaigns controlling every step.

Is the best tool to have control of advertising campaigns helps detect users or customers and allows direct contact with them.

Pros

This platform allows me to create, execute and follow advertising campaigns on channels, you can send messages and send private messages with new profile options, your preferences and needs. Put the ability to safely select the right audience to send the expected message. At the same time it allows you to create operational reports to track the impact of the campaign and pilot your solution.

Cons

I really do not see cons in the program I have been using it for a while and each version outperforms the other, excellent tool for marketing management.

Once you take the dive into Adobe, it is so worth it!

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud is great for creating, customizing, and keeping track of all of your content across different marketing channels. You can make each piece of content customized and personal, and because it is all on Adobe, everything talks to each other and connects well.

Cons

I don't think this is an issue with my computer since it is new, but opening up Adobe programs always takes a good 10-20 seconds. I know this is minor, but sometimes when you need to create or check something QUICK, Adobe lags a bit.

A great way to "get the word out"

We are able to create campaigns for our clients that we otherwise would have never been able to create, especially given the multiple platforms that are available to us. Combined with great analytics Campaign makes this a one stop shop for us.

Pros

I like the fact that i can hit multiple channels without using multiple platforms. We are able to create complex campaigns for our clients easily making us heroes in the eyes of our cilents!

Cons

I can't think of much of anything that i don't like about Campaign, the price is a little high but you get what you pay for!

Connection through all channels with efficiency

Maintain a marketing through email, knowing the details of customers, easy to use, practical and recommended for its simple technology functions.

Pros

I like that it allows me to visualize the client in all the channels in a single screen, allowing to automate the campaigns and mailings in a systematized way. It allows data connectors in the audience. In addition, its system is very simple and friendly to handle.

Cons

Even though it seems very complete, I could add the synchronization with social networks in order to reach a larger audience, providing the benefits of the product to a wider audience.

Powerful but complicated tool

Adobe Campaign is used to a client to automate marketing campaign processes.

Pros

It gives you the ability to take full control of your email marketing campaigns. If you know how to use it, it will drive your campaigns.

Cons

There is a huge learning curve. Someone truly has to have experience with the product or look up a lot to be able to fully utilize this tool.

Great marketing automation tool

Pros

We love that Adobe Campaign and how we are able to tracking multiple CRM activities, like real-time campaigns, targeted campaigns, and handle our email marketing. Being able to track campaign behavior in a snap shot helps us understand our users and we are able to segment them by persona for future targeted campaigns. Automating our campaigns has increased our sales and has given us a better understanding of our clientele.

Cons

To be able to use it's features to the fullest it requires experienced developers and can be difficult for new users to learn.

Attract more B2B clients with great brochures and Ads

Pros

It's a great application for sending agreement documents online. The PDF and Esignature help me accomplish my admin tasks easily and effectively. It simplifies the process which allows me to serve more clients. I often use Adobe Marketing Cloud for my Marketing campaign because the features allow you to create marketing brochures and newsletters that fit your target thus more customer engagement. In one tool, you can easily manage your email, ads, and campaign brochures. Its templates and content have designs suitable for businesses and professionals.

Cons

The pricing can be costly but it is a good investment because of quality of its digital content. There are tools for marketing that can be at no cost but what you if you would compare, this software would attract more clients for your business.

An incredibly high functioning tool for all your marketing needs

Pros

- has the intuitive UX that you come to expect from Adobe products. Very slick, attractive interface that is easy to use and fun to learn - vast array of essential marketing tools, from analytics to campaign management. Also includes some very nice to have features, such as a mobile app, customisation and personalisation options - integrations with other products is invaluable

Cons

- the price is steep, but considering the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it is not a surprise. Definitely not a solution for small marketing depts - the sheer amount of functions in this product may be intimidating to some and put them off

Nice Product by Adobe

Overall nice product

Pros

Adobe Marketing Cloud offers excellent analytics and reports. It offers strong email and social media marketing. It is very useful in search engine optimization, website development and optimizing the landing page of website . It is one of the best marketing tool.

Cons

Adobe Marketing Cloud is not a free tool, it require payment. It is a complicated tool to work on. I find Google Analytics little user friendly

All the tools you need under 1 program

Pros

Easy to access apps and tools. The different help screes along the way are great when you are trying to figure out what option to use. The layout os the apps and menus are very user friendly. There seems like there is too many tools but I am sure I do not use as many as others.

Cons

Besides the subscription structure no cons. It would be great if you can flat out purchase the product and pay for upgarde when you need them.

Intuitive program

Pros

I really like how there is so much possibility with this project. Whether for work or for personal use, there are a variety of features for every need. The program is also quite easy to use, and there are so many resources out there to help research something if I don't know how to do it.

Cons

The program is quite complicated and it can be hard to figure out simple tasks without looking up how to do it.

Adobe Campaign is a Top-Notch CRM

Really, really great product. We moved from a legacy CRM tool that provided us with almost no analytics, and their team wouldn't truly support the legacy CRM that we we're using (somewhat understandable). Adobe has really great campaign building tools, a solid wiziwig feature that allowed us to outsource some work. I also really enjoy the interface and email sending features. Solid product and I would recommend. However, make sure your contract is very detailed and your document of work is itemized and specific.

Pros

Easy of use and training. Also really enjoy the analytics features.

Cons

The Customer Support can be somewhat suspect at times, but their implementation team was helpful. Also, everything will cost money (although this should go without saying for any mainstay company of Adobe's size)

Most helpful email marketing tool

Adobe Campaign is a powerful tool for any agency that needs to overcome numerous similar advertising campaigns. I can say it is world's leading program.

Pros

Its main feature is automating marketing public services. I can attach several files at a time and still send heavy sized documents in fraction of seconds. I am having great experience with it because it keeps everything well organized.

Cons

The price is high, but in view of the brand name and the fantastic functionality, it’s not a big deal but not good for small marketing departments.

Excellent Full-suite Cloud Platform

For any real marketing department, this is a comprehensive suite and a must have. The capabilities are amazing and worth learning.

Pros

This software was extremely easy to learn. There are multiple free templates available in the App Store as well. There are also numerous tutorials on YouTube and from Adobe. But easy to load and go.

Cons

The price can be a hindrance for small businesses so depends on what you really need. If you’re not going to learn how to use all the features than might be better off with a cheaper option.

A Complete Campaign management/Email Marketing solution

Adobe Campaign is used as the core email marketing tool in our company. It is used across various departments in our company. Try it, you will definitely love it.

Pros

Easier to navigate, workflow interface is cool. Seamless integration with third party tools like SFDC, Dynamics CRM Web tracking and automated workflows are some of the features that I really love about this product.

Cons

At times it is Slow while starting up. Apart from that, I don't see any issues with this tool.

Adobe E-sign

Pros

I use adobe e-sign to send new hire documents to all new employees and this software is very convenient and easy to use. You can attach multiple documents at the same time and still send heavy sized files in fraction of seconds. You can store multiple templates to the library and can send documents to multiple people at the same time thru mega sign feature.

Cons

A little complicated dashboard since they highlight all the features of the product on a single page.

The best and easiest and safest even above focusing and very close b

No it should be offers on all the sights

Pros

That the security cription and the lease of use .all the others in had problem with under standing how to use it and know I did it right

Cons

None really it will run my crimped messages in my office very well set up .no hidden clauses

Adobe equals a Must Have for Digital / Design agencies

using Adobe Cloud gives us as a agency more room to create and deliver while on the road or from any place. With some extra tools our team is able to deliver work at their own convenience.

Pros

- Best Content creation / editing tools to give your business a professional look. - Pricing is fair. you always have the latest versions when subscribing for the monthly fee. - Brand creation, across all platforms. Social, Corporate etc. - Integration with other systems

Cons

- You will have to maintain payments in order to use the platform. - expensive hardware requirements to run the apps smoothly.

Adobe Continues to Innovate & Confuse

Adobe Marketing Cloud includes Adobe Analytics, Target, Social, Experience Manager, Media Optimizer and Campaign. Even though Adobe's constant re-branding of their marketing tools confuses me, I am always pleasantly surprised with their new "version" or "platform" or "suite" of offerings.

Pros

Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture SiteCatalyst) now includes all the features of what was formerly known as Adobe Insight.

Cons

Adobe Analytics is a fantastic tool for people who know what they are doing. It is not easy to learn and for larger organizations, Adobe Analytics "truncates" results. This means if a report is pulled with 950,000 results, Adobe truncates all results after 750,000 into one result.

Adobe Marketing Cloud is powerful

Pros

We have used Adobe Marketing Cloud to make our marketing content uniformly on-brand across different channels. It has greatly improved our workflows and helped our teams deliver exception content on time and beyond expectation.

Cons

We found that the onboarding process was slow at first. Some of our designers wanted to work exclusively within the Creative Cloud initially. However, once we cleared these initial hurdles, we have been very pleased with the results.