LinkTrust Reviews

4.47/5 (19 reviews)

Tommy Heuges

The system is impressive. Price Point is great and access to their tech team put this over the top

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Honestly, there are so many benefits inside of the system it is hard to point them all out. This system has a price point that would allow the work-at-home affiliate to use and all the bells & whistles that a large company or Network would ever need. Everything can be set up without an IT person and should you need Tech help just reach out to LinkTrust via Chat or a Call. Their Customer Service Tech Team are the best, friendly and want to help you. It is really an ALL-IN-ONE system. Tracks everything from impressions, clicks, leads, and conversions. Easy to set up, add Affiliates, Publishers, and Campaigns. The system will even give you the ability to act as a Network. Included is the ability to also handle Leadgen and collect leads from your site or have them posted to you and then the ability to send or sell your leads with ease to your buyers using any of the industry common methods. We have client offers, our own private offers and merchant offers so having the ability to set these up in the back completely different from each other is EXCELLENT. You can even set up your own ping tree should you need one. We do use a couple of 3rd party systems and found it to be very easy to integrate with our other partners. The reporting is built in and covers everything you would need to capture and also gives you the ability customize the reports for your Affiliates and Publishers. The system is incredible and at the price points offered it would be a mistake to not at least test this for your company. The customer service this company provides to help you with any question, set-ups or just help in general puts this system over the top. Access to their tech team via call or chat during their business hours and you will find they are incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. If you are looking for a system that can cover all your needs, you must check out LinkTrust.

Steve Black

Super flexible and really easy to use. Plus they have fantastic support!

Reviewed 2017-10-13

It automated my whole affiliate and lead gen business. It's easy for me to use but super flexible. I spend my time on getting new deals and not figuring out software.I love that I was able to automate my affiliate lead gen business so that I could spend most of my time getting more affiliates. Their support people are super easy to work with and help me with many of my custom needs. They got me setup really fast and white-labeled the account for me. The price for the functionality is way better than anything I got elsewhere. LinkTrust has been around longer than most other affiliate and lead management software, so I trust them because they really know what they are doing.

Ryan Swanson

LinkTrust has been an excellent tool for keeping our various marketing campaigns organized.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

The software is extremely easy to use, with very little technical expertise required to setup a campaign from start to finish. The reporting tools are clean and concise and allow my company to track on a variety of different touch points throughout our advertising campaigns.

Poolak Forutanpour

Their system is user friendly, cost efficient and provides all the tools I need to do my job

Reviewed 2017-10-30

They provide every tool I need to do my job effectively. Their company stands out for me as the best in its class. I will always work with Linktrust whenever I can! I absolutely love the support team! In this day and age, I believe getting excellent customer service puts you ahead of other software systems. When I'm able to reach a support tech quickly to fix an issue, that gives me peace of mine and trust in that company. I've worked with Linktrust for years, and they have NEVER let me down.

Anonymous

Used product for several years and it's easy to use

Reviewed 2017-10-19

helps me run my side businessthe learning curve is simple. Covers most aspects of the business required without the need to take seminars to learn the feautures

Keaton Hyde

LinkTrust makes performance marketing easy. Truly a company we can TRUST.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

LinkTrust is easy to use and offers almost all of the features that we need. If there's a feature that we need that's not offered, they're quick to help. Their customer support is exceptional.

Linda Neering

Dependable, Responsive & Easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-11

The Software is very easy to use and I love that we can customize each module and feature to fit our every individual need per offer.

Adrienne LaVigne

Works well for us

Reviewed 2018-06-14

We have had LinkTrust to track our affiliate program since 2014. I have found the program to be easy to use and reliable. Also, the customer support is excellent.

Jeremy B.

Linktrust is a solid and reliable platform with a great price tag.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Solid tracking for a reasonable price.The support team and upper management is very friendly and great to work with. They are willing to individually address feature requests and issues to best meet your company needs.

Nick Armstrong

My experience with LinkTrust has been good.

Reviewed 2018-06-07

Linktrust provides a easy to start but robust platform that provides exactly what I need to manage my affiliate relationships.The software is quick to load in browser, and has a ton of reporting insight. When going through to fine tune campaigns I always have access to the data I need .

Hans P. Harris

A powerful all-in-one affiliate tracking software for lead generation marketing

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-06-11

LinkTrust allows us to better track and analyze the performance of many affiliate channels for a great price!LinkTrust makes it easy to organize and track your affiliate marketing channels in one easy to use platform. We use LinkTrust for sending lead data from sources to end users but the platform can do so much more! Their customer service is great, and there will always be a live person to talk to. Their support staff can teach you how to set up just about any affiliate campaign you can imagine and customize it to your needs.

JJ Bezalel

Really just a beginner

Reviewed 2018-06-26

The dashboard views and all the connections - will help me make decisions much faster.I like that they can incorporate/sync with just about everything I work with. I am also looking forward to building out my link/campaign infrastructure using their backend. The easy pixel builder seems like a much easier way of tracking and then im not a slave to my CRM!

Linktrust is #1

Reviewed 2018-07-13

Linktrust is a top software. Most of all the team and support is amazing. I have tried five other softwares in the space and was disappointed every time. I had very specific requirements when I started and the team at Linktrust properly managed my expectations and came through in the agreed upon time frame at a fair price. Hats off to team.

Rhiannon Legere

Fabulous customer support!

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Best value for our money! We looked through dozens of providers and Linktrust still gives us the best bang for our buck

James Georgianna

Easy to use, quick to set up. Mackay has made our setup process a breeze.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

The simple interface. I know where I'm at within the software at any given time. I never get lost navigating the intricacies of the software.

Geoff Bingham

LinkTrust has a ver responsive customer service team that takes care of you quickly and effectively.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Ease of use, less expensive that the competition. They have a few bells and whistles like step reporting that I like to use.

rhonda armstrong-miller

software review

Reviewed 2016-10-05

It is a positive and intuitive software that staff easily can utilize and complete tasks that are reliable.. I would recommend to others with the same operational needs.

User tracking LinkTrust engagement

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-12

Tracking functionality showing campaigns etc. I also like the affiliate reporting structure showing the revenue growth.

Bret Grow