Post Affiliate Pro Logo

Suggested alternatives

partnerstack-formerly-growsumo
levanta
giftbit

The team is super responsive and is always ready to help. The tracking works great, the UI is super intuitive.
Any questions I had to install my software was met with wonderful customer service. Their staff is helpful, patient and very polite.
I was able to set it up with limited help from IT. The online help was very responsive in helping me find the help articles I needed to complete set up.
There is no payment automation, the lack of possibility to choose more variables in reports.
Horrible user interface. I have to relearn it each time.
However prepare for a huge headache when setting everything up. It also takes a while to hear back from customer service when a problem arises.

Greg P.

CEO

Entertainment, self-employed

Great Product

Transcript

Greg P.: My name is Greg. I'm a CEO, and I get Post Affiliate Pro five out of five stars. For more reviews...

Faliscia K.

Owner

Great software

Transcript

Faliscia K.: Hi, my name is Faliscia. I am a co-founder in my company. I have been using Post Affiliate...

Ambar A.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

Easy and effective affiliate management.

I have been able to significantly improve traffic and sales on my website. The ability to track affiliate performance and adjust commissions accordingly has allowed me to incentivize my affiliates to promote my site effectively. Also, the integration with my payment system has made managing affiliate payments quick and easy.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro is incredibly easy to use and set up. Even if you have no prior experience managing affiliate programs, the intuitive interface and easy-to-use tools will have you up and running with your affiliate program in no time. I also love the wide variety of integrations it offers, allowing me to easily connect my affiliate program with my website and other systems I use.

Cons

One thing I have noticed is that integration with specific eCommerce platforms can be a bit tricky. Although Post Affiliate Pro offers a wide variety of integrations, some of them may require a bit more configuration and tweaking to work properly. Fortunately, the technical support service is excellent and they are always willing to help you with any problem you may have.

MK

Marius K.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great software for a beginners

We are starting our own affiliate program and also in the feature we are looking forward to running a network, so PAP has everything we need at the moment and also, we will have ability to upgrade when we will be ready. Support is also very useful and done in a very great way

Pros

It has all the features we need to start, great support, very clear installation guides.

Cons

So far everything seems good as we only running the trial version, but moving to paid. Maybe additional paid feature as branding free shouldn't be paid monthly

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

FL

Frank L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Worst software ever used in 10 years.

Overall the worst software I have used in 10 years. Couldn't be worse. Really really bad. You may not believe me. You may think I'm a competitor, but having read this once you go in and try and do anything during your trial, you will see I'm right. Otherwise you might think it was user error. Or your fault. Nope. It is their horrible software.

Pros

They do have a good online chat service. This is necessary because the software is so horrible you will need help each time you open it.

Cons

This is the worst. Horribly frustrating to use. Horrible user interface. I have to relearn it each time. So many compartmentalized parts of the website. Adding an affiliate and their corresponding code is a nightmare. Once a default code was applied to a new affiliate. I didn't do this. The affiliate demanded $4,000 even though they did no sales. Then I wrote them telling them I would be switching soon. I did NOT ask them to close the account. They unilaterally closed the account. Very frustrating. Would never recommend except to my worse competitor. Just so so so bad. Also doesn't have basic automatic monthly payments to affiliates. All needs to be done manually.

Hi Frank, We are sorry to hear that your experience with Post Affiliate Pro has not been ideal and for the misunderstanding regarding your account. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us or to book a call with us so we may assist you further.

HT

Hayden T.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Great Start and solid customer service

A pretty steep learning curve with it but has a lot of features so understandable

Pros

Customer service, functionality & customisation

Cons

Taking a while to get used to as it's very in depth and has a lot of features.

Hi Hayden, Thank you very much for providing us with your feedback. We are so pleased to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it makes affiliate marketing a little easier. Because of the plethora of features and integrations, our software can initially seem a little complex but we hope our team has been able to make the initial integration a breeze. You know where to find us if you need any help!

MM

Melanie M.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Great product! Great Value!

I have no problems. Any questions I had to install my software was met with wonderful customer service! Their staff is helpful, patient and very polite.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro delivers exactly what I need to run my business. The software is easy to use, has great features, is affordable and their customer service goes above and beyond to answer my questions.

Cons

There are no cons, this software is amazing!

Hello Melanie, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

CN

Colton N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

A great affiliate marketing product!

Pros

The pricing point for the amount of features you get is very good! After days of research into different affiliate marketing programs, Post Affiliate Pro had the best mix of features and flexibility for our business that I could find.

Cons

In order to add customization, you have to have some technical expertise, but Post Affiliate Pro's awesome customer support can guide you through almsot any customization that you are looking for.

Hi Colton, Thank you so much for such a great review! It's amazing to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been able to meet your expectations without breaking the bank. Our team works hard every day to further improve the software and we are pleased to see that you have been able to get the help necessary whenever you needed. Keep up the great work and remember - we are here for you 24/7!

FC

Francesca C.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Great customer service and many features

Setting up our own affiliate program.

Pros

The number of features available and the free 2 week trial

Cons

The interface is a bit intimidating. Also, the instructions and guides are always available on a separate page instead of on the page you are trying to set up.

Hello Francesca, tthank you very much for your nice review. We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Zelda Gayle K.

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now. The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!

Pros

I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions. Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and...

Cons

It takes awhile to learn where everything is and how to make changes. Sometimes I need to ask support because I can't remember where to find the file I need to alter. BUT, that is typical of WYSIWYG type of platforms. It was easy enough though, once you get used to it, for anyone to be able to use. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, just a bit of patience and testing to make sure it works the way you need it to!

AT

Arthur T.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Extensive customisation, quick bootstrapping period.

We have used PAP with various clients. It keeps our affiliates updated with notifications when events trigger them. It allows us to administer their relvant information, keep them compliant, and make sure it is easy for them to request payout.

Pros

The reliability of the platform, the accuracy of the tracking, the high level of customisation, and the excellent support team.

Cons

Sometimes there is a bit of a learning curve, even for seasoned developers - but nothing that can't be understood easily via the support team or the extensive Support Portal.

Hey Arthur, It seems like you're a big fan of our customization feature! Also, the fact that you find our tracking reliable is super encouraging. Navigating any robust platform can naturally seem a bit daunting initially, but we're glad that the learning curve hasn't been too steep for you. Your shout-out about the support team and the Support Portal genuinely warms our hearts. Thanks for showing your trust in us, and we promise to keep exceeding your expectations. Looking forward to your continued success! - Post Affiliate Pro Team

SB

Shalini B.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Best Multi Level Marketing Solution

Pros

Really it is very helpful and great experience for me. Using this solution I can do referral and marketing using this same dashboard i.e very user friendly and secure. Also dashboard is customisable we can create as per the taste or needs and remove unnecessary items. Customer support is incredible because always available to help on customer issues.

Cons

My experience is still good. I have not faced any issue yet this incredible solution.

Hi Shalini, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits and features it brings to your affiliate marketing. Keep up the amazing work! -Post Affiliate Pro team

MO

Mark O.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

Great software, great team.

Awesome!

Pros

The software was great! Helped my business promote to and sign up affiliates. The front page sign up and login GUI looks great and is completely customizable to your website and company brands. The Post Affiliate Pro team was the best part. They helped completely implement their software into our WordPress website and booking software for tracking. They did all of the figuring out, testing, and setup to get the tracking working properly on commission per sales, and commission per clicks. The software is easy to use, but if you are more advanced - the possibilities are endless. It allows beginner affiliates an easy way to track, and expert affiliates tons of freedom to review their analytics and create links themselves as their blogs grow.

Cons

If I didn't have the Post Affiliate Pro team to help me with my questions or setup, it would be a little tough to get started on my own. But the team was there every step of the way to help!

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

WK

Warren K.

Information Services, 1-10 employees

Stay in front of the curve

If you have ever faced a non-payment issue with an affiliate and multiply it by 100 you will understand the value of Post Affiliate Pro, It really works. It tracks accurately, and post efficiently and helps you efficiently manage and enjoy having a productive affiliate program. You still need to be smart, but you do not have to be a genius.

Pros

The software grows with you, it handles the smallest to a more than md-size affiliate system. It has plug-in features that make customizing easy and efficient along with all the tools needed to help your affiliates grow

Cons

Slightly limited on affiliate back office design

Hi Warren, Thank you very much for such an excellent review! It is simply amazing to see that you have been taking full advantage of all the features that Post Affiliate Pro has to offer and that you truly make it work for you and your needs. You know where to find us if you ever need any help - our team is available 24/7 to answer any questions!

Carsten D.

Education Management, self-employed

My favorite Inhouse Affiliate Software

I have tried at least ten different systems. PAP offers the greatest functionality and flexibility. I hereby set up affiliate programs for all possible shop operators. The price is rather low compared to the functionality.

Pros

PAP provides a very good tracking via cookies, fingerprinting, coupon code, and IP. Also you get a very flexible commission management with commission groups, multitier commission and separate commissions per product/ productgroup.

Cons

The many options make the initial setup not easy. What is really obscure: The change of form templates.

Hi Carsten, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you have been satisfied with the many features Post Affiliate Pro offers. Our team understands the initial setup is not always easy, which is why we provide the free initial integration and 24/7 customer care. Let us know in case of any questions!

MS

Mehul S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Honest feedback for PAP after using it for 2 years

Pros

Everything is easy when it comes to setting up the merchants, affiliates and taking out the data.

Cons

The support. We are not very happy with the support that we got from the team whenever we had an issue

Hi Mehul, Thank you very much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that it has been easy to manage all the necessary data. We're sorry to hear you haven't exactly been satisfied with our customer care - please do send us an email at support@postaffiliatepro.com as we would love to fix whatever the issues have been!

Serhat C.

Banking, 10,001+ employees

Great Business Partner

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro has very detailed reports, it allows me to see the daily status of the affiliates one by one, there is a great campaign management system, I do not need to send the banners I have prepared to the affiliates one by one, they download and publish them themselves. It's great to have multi-currency and multi-language support. Security and anti-fraud enhancements are some of my favorite features. Finally, I like the customizable commission structure and it is very useful.

Cons

Post Affiliate Pro has thought of everything. So far, I haven't encountered anything that I don't like. I had already met Post Affiliate Pro by reading reviews on the internet.

Thank you for your insightful review of Post Affiliate Pro. We are thrilled that our detailed reports, campaign management system, and multi-language and multi-currency support have proved valuable for your operations. It's great to know that our security and anti-fraud features, as well as the customizable commission structure, are meeting your business needs effectively. We are committed to ensuring a seamless user experience, and your feedback is a testament to our team's continuous hard work. We appreciate your kind words and look forward to providing you with the same level of satisfaction in the future. Best Regards, The Post Affiliate Pro Team

Yury S.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Post Affiliate Pro is a comprehensive affiliate management platform chock-full of useful features

I have used it to manage affiliates for two separate companies.

Pros

Post Affiliate Pro hits the sweet spot of great value of the money. It has all the features that an affiliate manager might ever need. Actually, it probably has more features than that. I found the multiple campaigns, multiple commission tiers and S2S Postback configuration features very valuable at my job as an affiliate manager. PAP is very reasonably priced and is a really solid pick if you're looking for an affiliate platform. Post Affiliate Pro has a built-in live chat support, and I found them very helpful when I was looking for a way to configure something.

Cons

What I don't like about PAP is the user interface: it's clunky and a bit boring. It feels like working directly against a database. When campaigns accumulate a lot of clicks (in the millions), reporting gets a bit slow - this is something they should improve.

JI

Jack I.

Cosmetics, 1-10 employees

Live Agent

Infact we have not gain any benefit yet from post affiliate pro even though we believe the system is good but need to understand the system, if maybe post Affiliate Pro have video-teaching for the whole system for their customers like us it could have be better.

Pros

I like Live-Agent because it is like 24 hours service even as the time differs but each time i have problem to solve the people are there to provide service to solve the problem.The system is very good but needs one to understanding system. their live Chat is supper.

Cons

The features that need to fix very well is about the User Language, The Post Affiliate Pro should have a plan that will help to train their customers who don't have knowledge of post Affiliate pro program. If also post affiliate pro could help his customers in promotional activties that could be alright.

Hi Jack, Thank you for your feedback. We understand that at times, getting into affiliate marketing can be complicated and logging into new software like Post Affiliate Pro can be an overwhelming experience - but exactly like you said, our team is available 24/7 to guide you every step of the way and we provide articles and videos to get the hang of the system in no time. Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!

Reliable and powerful affiliate software

We have generate more affiliate network online and revenue. It's a good software to build your affiliate team to expand your marketing network whether online or offline.

Pros

Campaign is easy to setup, functionality to export commission and setting up of affiliate is easy. Overall it's a very powerful software to grow your business revenue. Front-end affiliate template is beautiful. Integration to others platform is easy to track affiliate commission. Simple and easy to generate tracking ID for affiliate to share and earns commission. Details commission and affiliate listing for administrator management. Recommended!

Cons

Payout to affiliate cannot be split to different amount. Adding affiliate to commission group is not convenience. It's a bit hard for me to criticize PAP as overall I really didn't have any others cons about PAP.

Di G.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Post Affiliate Pro

My Experience After purchasing Post Affiliate Pro , you can start utilizing the system almost immediately with minimal customization required. The affiliate page, which you share with your partners, is pre-designed with all the necessary elements such as texts, sections, and buttons. You have the flexibility to remove any unnecessary components and easily edit the relevant sections. The best part is that you don't need extensive IT knowledge to make these adjustments.

Pros

the flexibility to remove any unnecessary components.

Cons

I am completely satisfied with Post Affiliate Pro affiliate system as I have encountered no issues. It has met all my expectations and requirements.

Hello Di, thank you very much for your kind review. We are thrilled to hear that you are completely satisfied with our software :)

WM

Willan M.

Consumer Services, 10,001+ employees

Generate customer accounts with ease.

Generating customers accounts with ease.It has made it easy to generate customers accounts.

Pros

It helps in generating customer accounts with ease.Its easy to use even for first time users.We find it very easy to acquire and maintain.

Cons

We did not find anything least helpful about the software.

Hi Willan, Thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your affiliate marketing. Keep up the amazing work! -Post Affiliate Pro team

LM

Lauren M.

Customer service is amazing

Pros

The Post Affiliate Pro customer service team is one of the best parts. They are so quick to help through the chat box, polite, and SO helpful. I have chatted them very frequently with questions, and they are just simply amazing.

Cons

I do chat them more than I wish I needed to because Post Affiliate Pro can be a little difficult to understand at times. It is good in many ways, but a little complicated sometimes.

Hello Lauren, thank you very much for your awesome feedback! We are thrilled to see that you are happy with our customer support. We understand that it might be a bit complicated to comprehend all the options possibilities and the features in the beginning and that is why we wanted to be available 24/7 so that we could assist you whenever needed, day or night :) You know where to find us should you have any questions! :)

Agust B.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great value and service

Complete all in one solution to our affiliate network needs.

Pros

- Easy to use once you get the hang of it - Affordable - Probably industries best tracking

Cons

- Limited features and no option for bi-weekly payments

Hi Agust, Many thanks for your kind review. We aim to make our software as affordable and easy to use as we can. Similarly, we are set on constantly improving and expanding Post Affiliate Pro beyond what it offers right now. In our 15 years of experience, we found that monthly installments tend to be the most efficient way for our customers. Thank you for understanding and stay tuned for more updates coming your way!

dp

donna p.

Sporting Goods, 1-10 employees

Great Product

Very positive experience

Pros

Fast customer service. Very willing to explain in detail how-to's.

Cons

While the system is easy to use, you do have to set things up. It's not a big deal. Personally, this was the first system of it's kind I had used.

Hi Donna, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with the benefits it brings to your affiliate program. Our customer team is available for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues! -Post Affiliate Pro team

DS

Doug S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Rockin software

I used Post Affiliate to launch my Networking business several years ago. Although I am not running that business at the moment, I HIGHLY recommend this software for your business! When I jump back into another business where I need software like this...I do not have to research anywhere else...Post Affiliate is my go to place!

Pros

all the features on tracking and ease to access accounts

Cons

really can't think of any issues that would be considered a con

Hi Doug, Thank you very much for your kind review. It's awesome to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you in the past and that it remains on the top of your list for any future business. Our support is available 24/7 to answer any questions you may have and help you get back on track whenever needed.

Human Resources, 10,001+ employees

Remove Technical Barriers To Affiliate Promotion With Post Affiliate Pro

Post Affiliate Pro is a useful WordPress plugin for bloggers looking to easily integrate and promote affiliate products within their posts. The free basic version offers a simple and intuitive interface that removes the technical hassle of promoting affiliate products, allowing you to focus on content creation.

Pros

The plugin handles generating the affiliate links, widget codes and product images automatically. You don't have to deal with any of the technical details yourself.

Cons

There is no option to disable the default product widgets, so they will always show in your sidebar even if empty. The ability to disable unused widgets would be useful.

Hi there, Thank you very much for your review. We are glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right fit for you and that you have been satisfied with its features. Our team is available for you 24/7 in case of any questions or issues! -Post Affiliate Pro team