Additional information for Zoey
Key features of Zoey
View All Features
- Our Visual Design Editor provides a simple editing process
- Customers can create accounts for managing their orders
- Design a store without code using our Visual Design Editor
- Import sales, product, and customer data
- Access Restrictions
- Customer Groups
- Connect online stores with brick and mortar stores
- Enterprise-grade suite of analytics
- Zoey is automatically updated on customers' behalf
- Quick Order Form
- WYSIWYG editor for easily updating marketing copy
- Software is automatically hosted and managed for you
- Create and update products easily in our admin, or in bulk
- eCommerce automation
- All of Zoey's templates are free and can be easily edited
- Access to more than 100 payment gateways worldwide
- Powerful analytics and reporting options for download
- Analytics tools to track KPIs and other business metrics
- Sell in multiple currencies
- SEO optimized with industry-leading features
- Customers can transact quickly and efficiently
- Organize products to create a seamless shopping experience
- Connect to other systems with APIs for better data flow
- Determine who can access, and what they see
- Request a Quote
- Visual Design Editor
Access Restrictions protect proprietary information like pricing, hide categories or products from certain users, or even lock the entire site.
Customer Groups offer segmentation of pricing (including tiered pricing), catalog, shipping, discounts, promotions, payments and more by dividing your customers into different groups for a unique experience for each.
Quick Order offers pre-defined order forms or ways to enter SKUs at volume within a single page, with the ability for customers to have their own pre-defined orders for quick ordering.
Request a Quote lets new or existing users request customized pricing, particularly helpful when paired with access restrictions to suppress public pricing.
Zoey's fully responsive drag and drop responsive design editor eliminates the need for developers, HTML or CSS.
eCommerce stores created with Zoey are search engine optimized, meeting modern SEO standards and best practices. Users can also take advantage of a built-in blog.
Zoey offers API access and POS integrations for use alongside other eCommerce tools as well as smooth migration from existing platforms.