RollWorks Reviews

4.7/5 (23 reviews)

Jordan Biberkraut

VERY Cool lead service. Within 20 minutes of setting it up, we had a leads engaged.

Reviewed 2017-11-09

We do more with less. No person or team can accomplish what this does for any size organization.

Pros
In the 2-3 weeks I have been exposed to and using Growlabs have been great. It is such a cool platform and we are excited to be using it at Rebox. Within minutes of being on the phone with them I was hooked. The searches are easy to set up. Using their in house copywriter helped us get the whole process set up in less than a week. We had played around with a bunch of different search combinations. When we decided to pull the trigger we had instant success. In the first 20 minutes of using it, we had leads engaged reaching out to us. As someone who helps develop territories with Salespeople, this tool saves so much time in the lead prospecting phase. You reach a large audience with a fraction of the effort. This tool is a great cost effective solution to add to any sales organization. There is no reason not to try this out. Give your salespeople even more tools to succeed.

Cons
The reporting is very simple but all of this is meant to work in the background. I also needed some changes on how we target our clients. They have taken the feedback and there is already a roadmap for those changes.

Andy Scott

Great leads for IT professionals

Reviewed 2017-09-23

Pros
Growlabs helped us find the right profiles to target in our industry... and it worked really well. The quality of the data is there! and that's the only thing that matters... Their interface is really nice and easy to use... but the most important aspect is their database. It's large and accurate and it converts!

Cons
It's not the cheapest option... We've tried several other cheaper competitors before, but the data wasn't there. Leads were inaccurate or would bounce. With Growlabs, our conversions have increased significantly and we're getting positive ROI.

Sarah Mannone

Powerful tool set. Excellent customer service. Great results!

Reviewed 2017-07-21

Pros
Growlabs is incredibly easy to learn and use. It includes just what we need in terms of functionality -not too much, not too little. It is quick to create and execute campaigns, track progress and manage response activity. It has significantly simplified and expedited our marketing and lead generation efforts, and we're seeing positive outcomes in just our first 3 weeks as users. Our pipeline is already filling with demo meeting requests and proposals. As a small marketing agency, our own work has historically come last. Growlabs has finally provided us a solution for lean, mean lead generation that fits us.

Cons
The only thing I struggled with at first was understanding the reports, but our account manager and customer service rep were quick to answer my questions. They are exceptionally responsive!

Ethan Brower

Best in class lead generation software

Reviewed 2017-10-12

Lead generation Filtering Email automation Inbox filtering

Pros
I use Growlabs everyday. I start my morning searching the database using filters and then putting leads into an email cadence. Then, I just wait for positive responses to show up in my Outlook. It's brilliant.

Louis Greenbolt

Best leads in the industry

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Pros
I've tried dozens of lead generation companies in the past... Growlabs is by far the highest quality i've seen. You can use tons of different filters to find new leads. As a business development executive, it helped me find contact information for thousands of new prospects every week. 100% recommended.

Cons
I wish i could filter companies by Alexa Rank... but I was told it's on the roadmap. Looking forward to it.

David Marchant

Great tool for recruiters

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
I started using this tool primarily to search for candidates with various skills. Growlabs make it very easy and it helps me source great candidates fast. Reaching out to them is also very easy. I now also use it to reach out to potential clients / companies.

Cons
It takes a bit of time to upload email templates and start email cadences.. but once that's set up everything is a piece of cake.

Ben Leonard

Great software for inside sales reps

Reviewed 2017-09-11

Lead gen

Pros
I really like the layout and simplicity of the platform. Once everything was set up, it was very easy to train are sales reps.

Cons
It was a bit confusing at first how to add more leads and when emails will be sending out. Once we figured that out, we were set.

Deb Turner

Growlabs and marketing leads

Reviewed 2018-09-07
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
This software does help identify leads for your business. I have used this in the past and it was good then, but as the years go on they seem to add more and more functionality. It has a lot of filtering and email automation and is much better at helping turn ordinary leads into good leads.

Cons
This product is a little pricey, but it depends if you are going to utilize all this software has to offer.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Thomas Steer

Great lead gen and automation tool

Reviewed 2017-07-20

Saves me hours of prospecting and outreach every week

Pros
I've been using Growlabs for 5 months now and my experience has been fantastic. It is helping me save hours every week. I don't have to search through dozens of sites to find new prospects anymore. I also love that I only get qualified leads in my Gmail. Everything else is taken care of by the artificial intelligence. Finally a great use case for AI, well implemented.

Cons
Nothing to complain about. It was easy to get started and now i feel i'm getting even better at finding exactly who I'm looking for.

Mike Milton

Truly Intuitive Platform

Reviewed 2018-08-22

This experience has been great, because we are confident that we are spending money targeting the right people. We are able to get our brand in the face of target accounts and move them through the funnel.

Pros
I really enjoyed the precision targeting and ability to hyper focus on our ideal accounts with marketing efforts.

Cons
It does take some time to get use to the platform and setting up campaigns. I do wish that the conversions also were clearly explained. Some of the campaigns could also have different definitions of a conversion, like the pipeline accelerator campaigns.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Max Lambert

Intuitive lead generation and email communication

Reviewed 2017-07-14

Qualifies leads for our target companies.

Pros
We needed to find contact information for specific people at our target companies. Growlabs made this extremely easy and fast. The data is extremely accurate and we were able to contact them using the email sequences. A day after that we started getting positive responses! Since then, we've closed so many more deals. We've been able to increase our sales velocity significantly.

Cons
They focus on B2B leads. Would be good for some of our use cases to be able to target B2C leads.

Georgia Gonder

Amazing Sales Automation

Reviewed 2017-08-14

Pros
I love Growlabs' automated cadences... It nurtures leads automatically for us and only pass ones that are interested in talking to us.

Keith Mangile

Great experience. Great results

Reviewed 2017-11-26

Pros
We've been very surprised by the early results we generated from using Growlabs. Within our first month, we generated over 35 new leads. The second month, we generate over 70.

Cons
It takes time to ramp things up... but the customer success team is always here to help. They've been super responsive. The software is intuitive and nicely laid out.

Vince Tornillo

Easy to use. High quality leads

Reviewed 2017-08-28

Increased speed to find and contacts new leads

Pros
I've been using this software for 5 months and I'm very pleased with the results. We have 70% open rates and 5.2% conversion into opportunities.

Cons
I'd like to be able to exclude certain job titles from my searches... I've made a request to their team and hopefully it's coming soon.

waqas ali

Best for marketing leads

Reviewed 2019-06-08

Pros
The growlabs is a brilliant for marketing leads the thing I like most about growlabs is its simplicity and its layout they really help you a loot in getting want you want and I must say their customer support is also brilliant.

Cons
I have nothing to complain about this brilliant growlabs

Dave Lee

Great value: all-in-one software for sales

Reviewed 2017-09-27

Pros
The product combines finding leads, engaging them and converting them. It works great and it's very easy to use. The interface is simple and beautiful.

Cons
It's expensive... there are cheaper ways to generate leads but the quality is unbeatable... so it's well worth the money. This is the best ROI.

Dan McGrath

Best money I've spent in years

Reviewed 2017-11-18

We've been very pleased with the customer success team and the platform. Would recommend to anyone

Pros
Within a couple of weeks of using Growlabs, we saw a huge uptake in the number of qualified leads coming our ways. Really love the interface and how fast it is to get things started

Chris Curtis

Grow Labs - Rip off!

Reviewed 2019-06-26

Very poor - My sales team could't wait to get rid of the product and DO NOT GIVE THEM A CREDIT CARD!

Pros
Hard to find many things positive about the software.

Cons
The software offers limited value, approx 60% of the email leads bounced. The company also has taken money with out authorization in a very unscrupulous approach.

Likelihood to recommend: 0/10

Bob Qualey

Combined lead generation and outreach in one great software

Reviewed 2017-09-20

Pros
Growlabs is great. It combines easy and efficient lead generation with the ability to reach you to leads right away. I love how it filters all responses and only pass good ones to us. Game changer

Lisa Trumbley

Easy & Affordable Tool for Prospecting

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-14

Has so far been very positive

Pros
Great tool for building your sales funnel when you are in need of more leads or searching for additional contacts from the same company. The pricing model makes it easy to sign up for and then pull contacts only as you need them. Good filtering options, and data is accurate.

Cons
It would be great if you could filter by additional data other than the standard company size, titles, location, industry, etc.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Ed Bailey

It's been a great way to reach our target audience and stay in touch with minimal effort.

Reviewed 2018-01-30

Pros
The ability to keep specific messaging in front of specific prospects in a timely manner and with very little manpower.

Cons
The vetting process of prospects is time-consuming but still more efficient than without this software.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Andrew Marten

Accurate data. Ease of use

Reviewed 2017-09-08

Pros
As a small agency, we were looking for a software to help us generate new clients easily. Within a week Growlabs delivered results. We convert one client and started conversations with many more.

Theresa Nolan

Solid software for lead generation

Reviewed 2017-08-31

Pros
I've only used Growlabs for a couple of weeks but already seeing great results. Would recommend to anyone.