Spectrio Reviews

Pros

Very happy with Enplug it's the ability to provide our company instant, flexible, and reliable communication.

LD

Lee D.

In addition to that, the creative flexibility is much greater than that of our previous provider. With around 40 different applications, I am excited to see the full potential of this software.

LB

Lucas B.

When we do happen to have questions, the support team is super friendly and helpful. Finally, the prebuilt, automated content has also been great in saving us time.

Cons

There is no way to automatically reboot the devices. In total, we have 10 devices (two in each of our buildings) which makes it difficult at times to restart a device if something goes wrong.

RP

Ryan P.

Inability to cast across multiple devices without additional hardware. There are no other areas that I don't like.

Michael N.

Haven’t found anything yet, but the screen casting software is a little confusing.

DN

Dan N.

Creative way to give information

Using Enplug made it easy to communicate announcements and information at one time or over several weeks.

Pros

It was fun to use . I like how there were ways to upload many things at one time. I enjoy how I select time a slide would repeat or what days to show.

Cons

It was hard to figure out the different things you can us.

Carla, thank you for taking the time to write a review of Enplug! We love that you find it fun to use and it's a creative way to give information to your team. We're always creating new support articles, videos and blog posts to share how our customers can get the most out of Enplug's features with specific use cases. If you ever need any help, our support team is happy to assist at support@enplug.com.

Best option for updated curated video content

Please see my first paragraph above.

Pros

Everything. I love that I can choose content from uploaded videos, YouTube videos, uploaded still shots, Twitter, and RSS feeds. This means that what I display at our events on the booth monitors is relevant and timely - exactly what you need at an event. I can personally update the content so I'm not reliant on anyone else on our team. Or, I can ask someone else to do it if I'm too busy with onsite...

Cons

I can't think of anything. This is one of the easiest and most useful tools I use.

Pros

Plenty of options from which to chose. Management console is easy to use as well. Enplug seems to add new features routinely. Customer service and support have been helpful anytime needed.

Cons

We have no complaints with this product.

Curtis, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. Our support team is here for you to help you achieve your goals. We are frequently updating features and adding new apps. We just launched our Holidays and Countdown apps. We hope you try them out!

Positively Excellent

Very Happy and pleased with the entire system.

Pros

The easy use of programming and deployment to all 15 monitors. Web base control.

Cons

Loading videos, max of 500mb of space. Need more control of screen size.

Thank you for the 5-star review, Will! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug so easy to use. We appreciate your time and feedback. Stay tuned for new powerful features and upgrades!

Display efficent

Pros

We use this as our display in our lobby for guest. From the back end, it is efficient and intuitive in updating and adjusting slides and displays.

Cons

We have had the problem that the connection will just randomly drop and we will not be aware until a while later.

We love our Enplug

Pros

We love the ability to communicate across all of our offices through Enplug. It's been very user-friendly affordable and reliable. All of my customer service experiences have gone above and beyond in a timely manner. We are currently expanding our use of Enplug to more offices because it's such a helpful platform for our business.

Cons

We haven't had anything negative so far.

Great product and Excellent Support

To date, I have been utilizing Enplug to push out our messaging to parents and students in our school Atrium with the latest school news and health recommendations. The options we have are terrific! Thank you Enplug!

Pros

I really like the user friendly interface. It's well organized and so easy to utilize the tools.

Cons

None so far. Everything we've needed, Enplug has been able to deliver on. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for the great review! We are happy to hear that you enjoy our user-friendly interface and find our tools easy to use. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you with a great experience!

International Communication

With Enplug, we have been able to solve how we are able to share information to our employees quickly. It helps us keep our team members engaged.

Pros

We have the ability to updates posts from anywhere, anytime. We have Enplug installed in multiple offices and we are able to have control over what our employees see worldwide.

Cons

It freezes time and time again so we do have to check and make sure that all monitors are functioning regularly.

Intuitive and simple, great from start to finish

Great for in store promotion

Pros

Easy to use, does what it's supposed to with 100% up time, flexible and I can control remotely. Very affordable great value.

Cons

Could use more apps and more customization for apps. For example, my TripAdvisor reviews get cut off and only show the first couple lines.

Hi Tom, Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear the system has been performing well for you. I'll share the feedback about TripAdvisor with my team.

Enplug

Pros

I love that this software is very user friendly. It allows you to add pictures and word slides for display. Great tool to liven up your office while communicating important information.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes for Enplug software.

Great Product

Pros

The control center on the computer is very easy to use, and the customer support team is very responsive when there is anything you need.

Cons

The android boxes are moody. They sometimes need to be reset, but otherwise the system works great

Does the job and easy to deploy

Pros

It's easy to deploy Enplug quickly. They have a lot of features built-in that enabled me to get up and running quickly and it fit my business case. Once you have it configured, it is easy to copy your configuration to multiple displays. Honestly, I thought this project would be more difficult than it was. The hardest part was getting the paperwork through my Fiance department.

Cons

I think the interface could be improved. Setting up my display groups and apps was easy and it was easy to replicate it for new display groups, but if I wanted to change a similar setting across multiple display groups, I need to make the change on each display group. Minor, but it can be annoying.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the system has been easy to deploy and set up. Enplug is designed so that most changes can be applied across many displays at once. Can you let us know which types of changes you're needing to apply individually? Thank you!

A great digital monitor solution

Enplug has been an incredible vendor. The customer service is top-notch and exceeds my expectations every time. Their staff is very knowledgeable and FAST in responding to any question. They're extremely helpful and responsive during the on-boarding process. We've been with them almost a year and I wish every vendor we worked with was like Enplug.

Pros

The hardware is easy to install and the software has a lot of apps to power any type of content I want to display - social media posts, custom-made graphics, sports scores, weather, etc.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. It's easy to use and meets our needs.

Love the remote access to monitors

Pros

drag and drop images is nice and easy to use. its also very portable and easy to switch from tv to tv if needed.

Cons

fans become caked with dust and shut off over time. this also caused one of our enplug units to not work properly anymore.

Great product, wonderful device, fantastic portal

Very happy with the overall experience. The device has been easy to operate and install, and the portal has been very easy to navigate.

Pros

The portal allows you to set schedules and run times for images specifically. Other vendors require you to a create slideshows and manage each show. Enplug's set up allows me to have more control over what is displayed.

Cons

I would like the portal better if it had a mobile app to control the devices through. Additionally, I would like if we could customize the colors and layout of the general slides (stocks, weather, etc.).

Great

Pros

the device is easy to use, the app of the instagram wall, easy to connect, and they give a great support

Cons

email alert sometimes is not show the device name, I need music in the device in all the apps, and some app In Spanish

Enplug For The Win!

There are so many pros to Enplug that we enjoy, especially comparing it to the many competitors I've sat down with over this past year. (I still like to hear out other companies to see if they have something better to provide. So far, nothing compares.) The main one being our interaction on Instagram increasing with an average of about 200% at every location. That's the obvious one though. The real...

Cons

HI Sean, Thanks for the kind words. It's great working with your team at Riot Hospitality and we look forward to big things to come. - Team Enplug

Dive Bar

Helps us display our menu and specials all the time in an easy to access location for all our guests. The ability to always be promoting and engaging our guests is a plus as well. It has cut down time taking orders and increased guest interaction, satisfaction and retention.

Pros

The ease of use and flexibility is what first sold me.

Cons

I wish some of the features had a random setting so it's less of a loop. On the images and the youtube would be great. We post our menu, specials and funny videos so having them be more random would def help the guests not feel like they;re watching a loop.

Love Enplug!

I look forward to Hallmark Labs and Enplug growing together!

Pros

It serves Hallmark Labs purpose perfectly. We needed a way to post updates and communication across our offices, while still being able to keep things customized and fun.

Cons

The software drops from wifi often, and it is probably the hardest thing ever to try to use the remote control when you're getting connected.

Love Enplug!

Pros

Super easy to use, flexible, and provides me complete control from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The processing of large video files can sometimes be an issue.

Happy with the service!

Pros

It's easy to add and change content. It's perfect for our needs and helps keep employes informed in a timely and eye-cathing fashion.

Cons

Not really a con, but since I'm physically separated from the screens I manage, when there's an outage, I don't know right away. Also have lingered outages on one of the four screens regularly.

Love this product - it engages our guests and encourages additional discretionary spend.

Pros

This makes tech easy, it pushes the promotions we want, drives traffic to the places, times, and sites we desire, all with remote updates and easy installation. Cannot say enough great things about this product and all of its functionality.

Cons

It's a touch expensive TBH. But after time passes and text continues to improve, I believe that will change.

Hi Hanna, Thank you so much for the great review! We love hearing how Enplug engages guests and increases traffic. Lots of new features coming soon - so stay tuned and check our App Market at enplug.com/apps!

Great quality software, which is easy to use and Enplug has THE BEST customer service,

no more directory strips which can take up to a month to produce - instant gratification with digital directory strips

Pros

Quality software which is easy to use - has a lot of features that we don't use at the moment but they are there. And, if there is a problem, the customer service is absolutely great.

Cons

It's a little pricey

Chiro review

Prefer speaking to someone rather than back and forth emails

Pros

Customability of the software and it’s apps

Cons

Price Too expensive for my current usage

We use Enplug to display information including motivational messages, kudos and achievements!

Help motivate staff and improve communications.

Pros

Enplug is easy to use and you are able to make updates quickly. The displays help brighten the office and our staff enjoy the shout outs they receive.

Cons

I really do not have any dislikes for this software. I find it very easy to add and edit items as needed.