Spectrio Logo

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.93/10

Reviews by rating

In addition to that, the creative flexibility is much greater than that of our previous provider. With around 40 different applications, I am excited to see the full potential of this software.
Very happy with Enplug it's the ability to provide our company instant, flexible, and reliable communication.
There is no way to automatically reboot the devices. In total, we have 10 devices (two in each of our buildings) which makes it difficult at times to restart a device if something goes wrong.
Inability to cast across multiple devices without additional hardware. There are no other areas that I don't like.
Haven’t found anything yet, but the screen casting software is a little confusing.

Rodger S.

Director of Marketing

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Spectrio....a work in progress

Transcript

Roger: My name is Roger. I'm a director of marketing, and I give Spectrio one out of 5 stars. Click the...

Joe M.

President and Board Member

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

The Best By Far on the Market!

Transcript

Joe: Hi, my name is Joe. I'm an independent music producer. I'm reviewing EngagePHD. And for more reviews...

Retail, 11-50 employees

The Best By Far on the Market!

I have several hundred screens deployed in almost 75 locations and I can manage them in 15 minutes a week. I can set up groups and deploy different content to different stores with a click of a mouse

Pros

The simple fact that you can control multiple locations from a cloud based system makes my life easy. The designer is simple to operate. Scheduling content is a breeze! You can even schedule assets to expire so you never need to manually remove content.

Cons

Cons are hard to find, but the fact that they do not use simple fonts, and you need to set up "Styles" can be a pain

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Fantastic digital signage software that helps us boost employee camaraderie!

Enplug has been great in motivating all of our employees with synchronized, real-time content across all our different locations. It's been great to dynamically share wins, important company updates, and social feeds in a way that helps us all stay connected. Highly recommend it!

Pros

Enplug has been great for managing lots of displays at our company to share real-time wins, announcements, customer stories, and more. We also love that it's so intuitive and easy to use - it worked out of the box and didn't require any training to get started with using the software. When we do happen to have questions, the support team is super friendly and helpful. Finally, the prebuilt, automated content has also been great in saving us time.

Cons

Would like to see more free features and content for users in the trial phase and to help us get even more ROI out of Enplug.

JG

Jorge G.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Potential of Being a Great Product

We use Enplug for the tv's in our facility to promote upcoming events, etc.. We will be testing it for our menu display at our coffee bar. It works with occasional reboots but overall pretty good. Again, expensive when you start deploying many of them.

Pros

Ease of use. Small units. web based access to settings.

Cons

the price of the unit along with the monthly fee is too much when you start having 10 of them in your facility. At that point, you start hoping for additional features to validate the costs.

Michael N.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

The program is easy to use and provides a wide range of service options

The ability to communicate across locations.

Pros

The templates provide a great guide and are easy to use. It gives the user ideas on the types of announcements that fit our business.

Cons

Hi Michael, Glad to hear Enplug has been easy and versatile! As for your feedback about needing additional hardware - Enplug now works on certain commercial grade smart displays (shop.enplug.com) without an external Enplug device. We expect to have more of these available soon!

Warehousing, 501-1,000 employees

Love this product and it's easy to use

Effective communication in real time with Team Members.

Pros

Once we had templates in place, we've been able to communicate all kinds of information to our Team Members in an organized, professional manner. The Customer Support Team is very quick to respond to my questions/issues. It seems I'm always trying to get things done quickly and they ALWAYS have the solution I need.

Cons

We had some difficulty with running "movies" and wish there was a live feed we could use without having some kind of browser.

Elizabeth G.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Great but Glitchy

Overall it's been great because using Powerpoint or a thumb drive just isn't efficient or practical.

Pros

EnPlug allows me to remotely manage TV displays in many different locations. I like the built in integrations for social media, directories, weather, traffic, etc.

Cons

I wish there was more ability to customize what's actually being displayed, especially when it comes to the web pages. The hardware itself can be glitchy or have difficultly connecting sometimes. Needs more assistance regarding TV sizes and resolutions.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Enplug

Pros

I love that this software is very user friendly. It allows you to add pictures and word slides for display. Great tool to liven up your office while communicating important information.

Cons

I do not have any dislikes for Enplug software.

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Does the job and easy to deploy

Pros

It's easy to deploy Enplug quickly. They have a lot of features built-in that enabled me to get up and running quickly and it fit my business case. Once you have it configured, it is easy to copy your configuration to multiple displays. Honestly, I thought this project would be more difficult than it was. The hardest part was getting the paperwork through my Fiance department.

Cons

I think the interface could be improved. Setting up my display groups and apps was easy and it was easy to replicate it for new display groups, but if I wanted to change a similar setting across multiple display groups, I need to make the change on each display group. Minor, but it can be annoying.

Hello, Thank you for the review! We're glad to hear the system has been easy to deploy and set up. Enplug is designed so that most changes can be applied across many displays at once. Can you let us know which types of changes you're needing to apply individually? Thank you!

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Great Quality

Pros

I love how simple it is to learn this software. After just a quick training session and a few days of messing around in the system, I feel like I am a pro.

Cons

I am personally not a big fan of the way the help articles are set up. I believe it would be easier to just have one search feature rather than clicking link after link to find the help that I want, especially if it is a simple solution.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Super easy to use - I've recommended to all of my colleagues

Pros

Easy, easy, easy to use. I think that's the biggest selling point for me. It just works and as soon as I found out about Engplug I started seeing displays in local businesses all over town. There are tons of enterprise features and automatic content that make it good for using with lots of displays, but it's still simple enough that the mom and pop ice cream shop uses it too.

Cons

Haven't had any issues, but really looking forward to seeing what new apps they come out with!

SS

Scott S.

Signage has never been more easy to manage or engaging than this

I was researching digital signage options to implement for our Craft Brewery for over a year. What I found with the existing market were very time consuming, hard to manage software, and complicated setups even from all the big players in the market. I ran across Enplug during my search when they had just launched in 2014 focused exclusively on Social Media as their selling point, something not...

Cons

Hi Scott, Thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review! It's been a pleasure working with you and Alaskan Brewing. We're making some big moves this year and we're glad to have you along for the ride.

BC

Bill C.

Banking, 201-500 employees

Enplug is the Apple equivalent. Just like your sales guy said.

We use it very simply to broadcast our favorite social media posts, information about financial education seminar schedules, sales and membership campaigns, celebrations and community involvement — plus a touch of local flavor from your news feeds.

Pros

It's graphically designed and engineered to be simple and intuitive.

Cons

My experience has been all good. Someone from my marketing team (Marissa Frost) who is in charge of our social media marketing may have some negative experience feedback.

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to review Enplug. We like hearing that our software is simple and intuitive. It's great to hear you're keeping your customers engaged by displaying membership campaigns, social media posts and more. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps! You'll find it easy to share by choosing any of our stunning templates.

RS

Rapeepun S.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to setup, manage and monitor--all from one dashboard!

We use Enplug to manage content displayed on digital displays located around the university. As an IT department, we also assist other departments in setting up their devices and content. Once we've trained them how to us Enplug, they're good to go on their own.

Pros

Enplug web dashboard allows me to easily replace, add content, manage display groups and displays, and remotely refresh or monitor what's being displayed at each location from one same page. Managing users are also a breeze. There's no need to read the 'how-to' page as everything is self-explanatory. The best part is in displaying content on new devices. You can copy the content you already have onto the new one being setup. Just a few clicks and the new display is ready to go!

Cons

At times, we had to try a few times during the first setup. Mostly it's related to the connection (which could be user's issue). But once it's done, it works like a charm.

Rapeepun, thank you for submitting a review about Enplug. We are so pleased to hear how you can easily manage your content and users. You shared one of the reasons you chose Enplug was due to our robust social media features. We are excited to share with you we will be adding more capabilities with social media in our ticker feature and Zoning App. Stay tuned!

KG

Kathy G.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Easy app to use and to display on our social media wall

Free visual on-screen in-store advertising.

Pros

The app is intuitive when working. Picks up our social media accounts posts and specified hashtags by other users for display on our Social Media Wall. Kind of like a free visual in-store advertising for us.

Cons

the glitches that drops our social media posts from being picked up by Enplug for display. Also, the number of hashtags for social media (currently set at 3) is very LIMITING.....

Hi Kathy, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear the app has been intuitive. I'm sorry to hear about the issue that some posts are being dropped. Usually this happens if the posting account is private or if there's a strict filter setting. Please get in touch with us so we can help you address this and answer any other questions.

BT

Bob T.

Automotive, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Tool for HR's Communication Toolbox

Nothing but positive. Now I can review/approve slides, graphics, and videos for both plant or companywide distribution. It saves a lot of time. This is one tool in the HR Communication Toolbox that requires little effort and allows you to focus your energies on other communication tools such as emails, postcards, postings, voicemail blasts, and text messages.

Pros

Very easy to plug and play new and revised slides, graphics, or video. The ability to integrate and manage slides, graphics, and videos with multiple display units at separate locations streamlines the entire process from a Corporate HR perspective.

Cons

To ensure properly display of content and graphics from PowerPoint presentation slides, they generally have to be converted to jpeg files.

We appreciate the great feedback, Bob! I'm happy to hear that Enplug is helping you streamline your communications and that you find it so easy to use. I will share your feedback with our team. And be sure to be on the lookout for new updates. Thanks again for your review!

KM

Katryn M.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

Great product

Excellent.

Pros

We're a small/lean team that has to move quickly - the simplicity and ease of use of this product allows us to move at the speed of the business. Pulling in the social feeds is also helping as we continue to make progress on enabling social across the company.

Cons

you've fixed it -- now we can more easily than ever upload a pic (versus having to upload a movie or pic to a ppt slide). no complaints. great product.

Katryn, thanks for your review! We understand the importance of making our software easy so you can move at the speed of your business. We love hearing you're displaying your social media posts throughout your office. It's a great way to keep your team involved in the process. We are glad we were able to make it easier to upload an image. Check out our new graphic reordering feature!

CB

Colleen B.

Food Production, 10,001+ employees

Did not even need Enplug for Dummies

In a production plant setting, it can be challenging to make announcements when start times are staggered. Not everyone reads fliers posted on the walls. When I mix it up with Enplug to include sports highlights, local news and weather to be incorporated with corporate communications and announcements, everyone seems to be staying well informed.

Pros

The web training/trainer was extremely thorough and easy to grasp. I am sometimes resistant to change, but LOVE using the software. I can customize any communication easily, and it looks like a graphics team designed it. Quick and easy to change out daily. I noticed that more and more of our Associates are paying attention during breaks to see what new slides have been added.

Cons

I find it a bit more challenging to upload videos, but that is my learning curve and I am beginning to streamline it more each time.

Thanks for the great feedback, Colleen! I'm happy to hear that our training was effective and you find our software so easy to use. We also love to hear how our customers are utilizing digital signage, so it's great to hear it's been an effective communication tool in your production plant.

ST

Steve T.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

PingHD for Convention Center

PingHD are very responsive to my questions and respond quickly to tickets. They have a small dedicated team who care about their software and about their clients. The software is reliable, the responsive design allows us to access the software quickly and easily from any device (computer, phone, tablet etc.). Overall very happy with PingHD and the service they provide.

Pros

Customer service and support has been outstanding. PingHD are responsive to questions and issues, they stand behind their product and if there is an issue, they make it right. Integration with our room booking software – all events are downloaded into PingHD and displayed on digital signs automatically. Templates can be updated / changed easily by non-technical staff. Changes can be made from either a computer or smartphone. Tight integration with SOC (software on chip) screens enables us to schedule on/off times, receive network and temperature info for each screen and alert us to any offline players. Hardware purchase is cost effective as we don’t need an external media player, a big step forward compared to many other signage platforms.

Cons

Software could be more intuitive, however, after using the software on a regular basis this issue is trivial.

DG

Daniel G.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great product with great customer support

Pros

I like how easy it is to make different display groups and managing the content that will be displayed on them. There are plenty of apps that Enplug can integrate with and it just looks nice and smooth.

Cons

The old version of the physical devices were failing from time to time but looks like that was fixed in the new versions.

Daniel, thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you find it easy to manage content and how it looks nice and smooth. Stay tuned for some new apps!

JL

Jorge L.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Enplug is great

Streamline lobby displays. Efficient & Modern

Pros

Easy to use Effective communication platform

Cons

Had to exchange one of the devices since it was overheating. However, the exchange was simple, easy and fast.

Jorge, thank you for reviewing Enplug. We are glad we were able to quickly exchange the device. We strive to make our product efficient, modern and easy. It's great to hear your experience aligns with our goals. Don't forget to try our new reordering feature! It will help you keep your graphics organized and save you time.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Overall a really good software

The overall experience is fine. I would insist on fixing those glitches as it adds time to the projects we work on. But the other than that, the software runs well and it's easy to navigate and use.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate through. It's intuitive and even with the recent updates, it only takes thirty minutes to learn how to use the new version.

Cons

It has glitches. Sometimes when copying layouts from one network to another, instead of copying the layout currently working on, it grabs an old one that was used months ago. It forces you to have to start over again; which adds unnecessary time.

MA

Mark A.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Great product, easy and fast to use, very intuitive

We had very few incidents or problems, all of them were quickly solved. We use it to display our training schedules, promos, videos, and happy birthday messages. The setup of layouts its super easy, and publishing new content is super fast.

Pros

Very easy to set up, the tech support is extremely effective and friendly. The learning curve is very short and once set up, it super easy to use. Highly recommended

Cons

I would like more templates since it saves us time

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark! I'm happy to hear Enplug has streamlined your communications and has been easy to use. We're working hard to create even more templates so stay tuned! We appreciate your review!

EF

Eric F.

Menu solution software

Fantastic. It has been great and I have been in the F&B business for 30 years and wish we had this platform back in the day. Especially for the competitive pricing.

Pros

The ease of setup and the ability to make real time changes.

Cons

Everyone is so used to word style software or excel. It would be great if the menu revisions where more word or excel based. Meaning more ease to copy, change , move etc.

Thanks for the great review, Eric! We love to hear how our users are utilizing Enplug. And we appreciate the feedback - we're constantly making improvements so be on the lookout for new updates!

JS

Jorge S.

Facilities Services, 51-200 employees

Overall a worthy investment

Overall satisfied with the product. While the software needs time to get us to, once you understand it, it's easy navigate, though there are a couple of extra step that are needed in order to accomplish creative flexibility.

Pros

The ability to control multiple boards within one design

Cons

Inability to turn on and turn off softwares from a website. Must be done physically in front of the monitor.

DM

Desi M.

Positive Feedback for Enplug

Enplug displays are a big part of our business. We have one screen to advertise and another for interactive social media.

Pros

The effective of the screens within our business.

Cons

Would like to see more apps than what's available.

Desi, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We love how you're utilizing social media apps to engage your customers! By displaying your new promotions and items, will increase orders and awareness. Stay tuned for new apps!