ZoomInfo

Lead generation and buyer intent data for B2B organizations

visit website

ZoomInfo Reviews - Page 5

Great tool for finding BD contacts

Pros

Easy to use. Insights via scoops. Contact info provided is usually pretty accurate.

Cons

Sometimes, the data is not accurate on company revenue, # of employees and contact info.

Accurate Company Information

The tool is very amazing and excellent, there's no doubt.

Pros

They provide accurate company information ranging from employee details, technologies used, hot leads, decision-makers, and lots more. It helps in targeting and tracking the very right audience you need.

Cons

It's not recommended for use by individuals or small businesses as their pricing is very high and they offer an only annual subscription.

Zoominfo BDR Review

Pros

The parameters you are able to use to segment your prospects is very useful for lead generation.

Cons

The filters for titles aren’t always completely accurate.

Expensive but comprehensive prospecting solution

Pros

ZoomInfo is arguably the best game in town when it comes to a comprehensive lead and contact information database for enterprise sales. It allows for searching and getting a breakdown by title, seniority, and other important attributes to make prospecting and outreach easier.

Cons

ZoomInfo is very expensive compared to other options out there. The database is also relatively comprehensive, but doesn't always contain fully up-to-date information or correct email addresses for various contacts.

Zoominfo

Pros

I like how I can easily export data of contacts to Salesforce and most of the emails on their database are valid

Cons

I wish Zoom had a list capture/campaign feature like LeadIQ

Bad product which seldom works

Pros

The database of contacts is huge. Some are out of date, but there's usually someone you can find that fits the profile.

Cons

Can't login regularly. I have to reset my password almost every single time. And even that doesn't work sometimes and I have to contact customer service. They also have a shady sales process which forces you to cancel your subscription months before it's actually over otherwise you have to pay for another year. Not surprising that they have to trap people into giving them money given how terrible their product infrastructure is.

Hi Michael, We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We take this very seriously and would like the chance to speak with you further to see how we can amend this situation. Could you please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com at your convenience. Looking forward to connecting with you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Customer Advocacy Team

Great Tool!

Overall it has been an extremely useful tool for our team to use to gain info on prospects and organizations.

Pros

I use this software on occasion for prospect info. I love the integration with salesforce.com it makes it really easy to keep everything up to date.

Cons

No Cons so far, still getting used to this software. I will have to continue my use and update later on.

Be Careful

*************Be very careful. This company has some very shady ways of doing business. There is a lot of fine print. They will squeeze you for every penny they can get. Lots of fine print in their agreement. Towards the end of your term the pretty much blackmail you into signing with them for another year. Very shady company.

Pros

Lots of good info inside the database but extremely hard to navigate and very qwerty and unpredictable results on inquiries.

Cons

There is good data in the database. Everything else is poor.

Very Helpful

Pros

ZoomInfo is a wonderful research tool- one that is used daily.

Cons

Very little negative to say- ZoomInfo is incredibly useful

Awesome Lead Gen

Pros

I work in ad sales for a streaming company and we just got Zoominfo a couple months ago. Since then there is no product I rely on more to help me prospect week to week. This has been fantastic in helping to populate lead gen lists and makes finding contact information incredibly simple.

Cons

I have noticed that about 5% of the time some of the contact information listed, particularly for smaller companies, is for people that are no longer with the company.

Decent tool

Pros

There are lots of search functions to search by job title, name, company, location, etc.

Cons

It needs to be updated more often. Outdated data frequently.

Amazing Prospecting Tool

Pros

Sales prospecting can be ruthless, this software makes the process much easier and saves a ton of time searching around for info. All around amazing tool!

Cons

There were a few companies that weren’t in the system, however they were small and newer so I don’t blame the software!

Best Data

It has everything that we need to be successful. Nothing beats great data. Zoominfo is a game changer

Pros

It is very user friendly and I love the chrome extension. I think most people would be able to use this product without any training. The 2 training sessions we had with the company were great.

Cons

Some information is not available but you can request it. So there are really no negatives. And their training/support is very good!

A game changer for our BDR team

Great onboarding after the free trial. No technical issues at all and we were up and running from day 1. Can highly recommend to any startup/scaleup looking to professionalize their outbound efforts.

Pros

Very easy to implement in our daily prospecting and outreach routines. Loads of direct phone numbers that help us establish a faster connection.

Cons

Price is probably my highest concern for our company size. Very good value for the price, albeit still a bit pricey.

Clunky but works

Overall the tool is decent. Would like to see this become more powerful. Honestly, for what it costs I expect much more.

Pros

The tool is extensive and easily integrates into our stack of sales and marketing tools. We use it often and it's been helpful in cleanup and enriching exercises.

Cons

Filters and UI is clunky. Looks very dated and overall not quick and easy to navigate. Often times I forget that I still have certain filters enabled. Also, the database is not as up to date as anyone would hope to see. There are times that you will find mislabeled titles or irrelevant users.

Be very wary of doing business with ZoomInfo

This company is VERY unscrupulous in their business practices. I tried to cancel after 1 year of the service and they trapped me into another year. This was before my 2nd term even started. They are just not good people and I’m surprised that they treat their clients the way they do. They will be very nice and accommodating when you first sign up and then they gouge you.

Pros

The integrity of the database is good.

Cons

I have no problem with the product but the customer support and LEGAL department are sharks and quite frankly just not nice or compassionate people. It’s really hard to believe they treat their customers the way they do.

Hi Chad, We are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with us. We take this very seriously and would like the chance to speak with you further to see how we can amend this situation. Could you please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com at your convenience. Looking forward to connecting with you. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Product Advocacy Team

Automated Alerts are very helpful

Pros

I like the automated updates that are delivered to my inbox. ZoomInfo notifies me about organizational changes as well as news for my customers.

Cons

I find it a little confusing to navigate at times.

So much info and so easy to use

Pros

A lot of information in the ZoomInfo database, which is fantastic. Very easy to use, very intuitive. The pricing also made a lot of sense and was very reasonable imo.

Cons

It got bought by DiscoverOrg and now the costs will go up.

Easy Prospecting | Zoominfo

Used ZoomInfo for Hiring Managers from World Top Ads Agencies and it was a perfect experience for me. Thank you very much guys for your up to date dbs.

Pros

- User friendly interface to use - Updated results from world top companies - Easy to target Hiring Managers (In my case) - Easy exports of data

Cons

- Everything was perfect for me - Found nothing bad on Zoominfo - Its simply the perfect - 100% Satisfaction

Use it every day, could not do Sales without it

Could not do my day to day role without it. Makes finding contacts so easy.

Pros

Helps me find contacts and connect with prospects, push out marketing content, and find accurate contact information. Easily integrates back into Salesforce CRM.

Cons

Can be limited by Country, some companies have opted out of zoominfo contact so harder to find their information.

Great Prospecting Tool!

The overall experience was great. They send videos and demos on how to search for specific industries, titles and give you best practices to get the most out of the software! This is a great tool for getting the correct contact quickly and easily.

Pros

Using this product was super easy! I loved how I could go to a website of a business and hit the extension and have a list of contacts sorted by their title.

Cons

I could not find any features of the software that I didn't like. I only used the software for a short time, but within that time I did not have any negative experiences.

Necessary evil

Pros

Among the rest of the tools in the market, it seems to be the one with the biggest database.

Cons

- The extension is not really intuitive. At a times you need to de-activate it cause it triggers the app in any item you hover on your desktop. - The data is not always updated or complete. Lot's of manual work to do.

ZoomInfo is the worst business investment I have ever made. Google search is better.

ZoomInfo is horrible. Not only can you easily google search nearly all of this information, but their customer service is atrocious and underhanded. As others have noted, they sneak an autorenewal clause. Our company was a struggling startup during Covid, and they refused to let us out of the contract because we missed the warning by a few days. I have never seen another business behave

Pros

Well designed website/app. It is easy to navigate.

Cons

Deceptive customer service/sales. We specifically asked over the phone to not have auto renewal in our contract. They snuck it in anyhow and held us to it. Costing us thousands of dollars.

Hi Jonathan, We are very sorry to hear that your experiences with ZoomInfo have not met your expectations. We take this very seriously and would like to speak with you more about your feedback. Please email me at colbie.blaisdell@zoominfo.com. Once again, thank you for voicing your feedback and we hope we get the chance to provide you with a better experience in the future. Thank you, Colbie Blaisdell, ZoomInfo Product Advocacy Team

Worth the investment!

I would give it a 9 out of ten, from the ease of use, customer service.

Pros

The seemingly continual updating of the features on getting the information needed. The customer service is great as well.

Cons

Sometimes the information given isn't always the best, or most accurate at times. But that is only a small percent of the time.

ZoomInfo gets the job done!

Despite the data not being always current, it is my go to tool for getting prospect information. Quick and easy to use!

Pros

It's so easy to find pertinent prospects because of the customization of ZoomInfo.

Cons

I find that it is often outdated and roles have changed.