Genbook Reviews

4.45/5 (51 reviews)

Elizabeth Shrader

Excellent scheduling software for growing multi-practice wellness center

Reviewed 2018-08-15

Ease of use and fairly intuitive, even for non-tech savvy massage therapists. Phone app is excellent for booking and schedule changes. Individual practitioner's can manage their own schedules. Clients frequently comment on how easy it is for them to book on line. You can specify whether a client has to pay before booking (great for no-shows who owe ) or you can block certain clients (great for creepers). Customer service is very responsive. The analytics feature is extremely useful for generating real-time business data. The client database is easy to import/export; great for marketing. You can customize any and all services, including buffers, color coding, etc. Great for a business that is expanding - we've gone from 3 practitioners to 12 in less than two years, and it has met our needs quite well. Pricing is very competitive.

Steve Merola

Genbook Really Helps

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Genbook continues to be a great tool for our business and we are happy to have used them for about 10 years. The ability to easily and conveniently allow clients to schedule appointments without the need for them to call our business. This is a great time-saver!

Brittney Carmichael

Genbook helped to grow my biz and free up my time!

Reviewed 2016-03-22

I own and operate OMGhairstyles salon, a luxury vegan salon suite in Frisco, Texas that offers women's services including precision cutting, coloring, and hair extensions. Our doors have been open for 8 years and Genbook has been a part of the business for the last 6 years. I started using Genbook because I was tired of having to return phone calls and play phone tag with clients who wanted to book an appointment. I wanted to provide my clients an easy way to schedule appointments from the convenience of their phone at any time. My favorite feature of Genbook are the reviews collected from clients and the client reminders. The reviews are automatically sent to clients after their appointment and Genbook does a great job at getting the reviews to pop up on a Google search. The client reminders via email and text are a great feature as well so you can spend less time on the phone and more time doing what you love! My business before Genbook was spending all my time "free time" outside of the salon on the phone trying to schedule clients, update appointments, and reminders. I also had 0 reviews before Genbook, not knowing what a powerful impact client reviews are for potential new clients to feel more comfortable to book online with you. My business now is booked at least 3 months out...always! I have almost 200 5 star client reviews and new clients can book with ease knowing they are in great hands based on client testimonials. I'm completely free of phone calls thanks to the automated reminder call/text and convenient booking app from Genbook. My clients are put on the recurring schedule provided by Genbook and they never have to worry about missing an appointment. I would recommend Genbook to others because most of us in the service based industry are creatives! We don't have time to be tied up on the phone or with techy stuff. With Genbook, you can free up more of your time to do what you love with the automation and ease of online booking.

Sienna Iadevaia, L.E.

Easy

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Great! There are rarely any glitches on their part. I love how user friendly it is! I really like that when they do any updates, it usually 3am or some other unGodly hour! :) It is easy to use for both my staff and clientele. The client review forms are awesome! So many great features!

MARIA Touchette

satisfied customer

Reviewed 2018-08-10

i dont have to worry about double bookings, and have to call to remide my customers of their appointmnts, its easy for my customer to book online at their convenience and they can also manage their appointments to suit their busy schedule; my staff can each have their own schedule and manage from where. payments and reviews are very nice to manage. my customers are happy, thats mean, i am happy. thanks genbook.

Nancy Everson

I have been using Genbook since 2011. Easy to set up, clean front face, highly reliable, inexpensive

Reviewed 2018-03-06

Thanks to this program we were able to start our tutoring program. At the time could not afford, nor did we want the complicated features of the big name programs out there. We are grateful for the opportunity it afforded us. The customers almost never have any problem signing in for appointments and since 2011, I can only remember 1 time the system was down. The cost cannot be beat. We have 70 individuals who are providing services and appointments can be scheduled by clients 24/7. Their analytics tool is very good.

Gonne Asser

Our business has been using Genbook for 7 years

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Great! We have looked at other booking software but find Genbook meets our needs very well!Customers can book online with ease from multiple sites (Google, our website, Facebook). That customers are given an "ask" after they have been to us to review their experience. We have 1000+ 5 star reviews for a small business.

Majera Majidi

Best Decision for my Practice

Reviewed 2018-08-16

Set-up is very user friendly and seamless. The back end is easy to train employees on, and the front end user experience is well-designed. Online booking has been the best decision I've ever made for my medical practice.

Jeff Friesen

Great product

Reviewed 2018-08-15

We’ve been with them for years and keep coming back because it’s so easy for patients to use. Our clinic likes genbooks. It’s easy to use and has great functionality. The reviews are great too. If they would get multiple location functionality, they would hit it out of the Park. One thing I like is that their development team has always responded to reasonable suggestions.

Steven Rash

Best scheduling software around!

Reviewed 2019-01-04

This software is extremely user and admin friendly. Implementing it made a huge difference in numbers of bookings, and the appointment reminders have reduced no-shows. Reviews with google integration also make reputation management a snap.

Philip Crane

Absolutely the best

Reviewed 2018-08-15

It has freed up so much time I used to spend on the phone scheduling appointments.The software is very user friendly. My patients love being able to schedule an appointment at their convenience. Genbook saves me so much time. I wouldn't be without it.

Liza Villaluz

Genbook Review - Aug. 10, 2018

Reviewed 2018-08-10

Perfect. The software is very useful to us with regards to clients requesting for appointments, rescheduling, monitoring the history of their meetings with the business mentors.

Ashley Self

I used genbook for almost 5 years before I decided to switch platforms

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Genbook is so easy to use for both the company and customer. I chose genbook because at the time was the only company to offer and app for Apple and Android users.

Amanda Leno

Makes my business run!

Reviewed 2017-02-10

I love the eases of Genbook and their customer services is superb! I'm always amazed on quickly they get back to me. I love that it auto-requests customers to review the business and now I have over 65 five star reviews to display on my website! How user friendly it is and the fast customer service.

Benjamin Feeley

Best thing we did for our business.

Reviewed 2018-08-15

We've had a good experience using Genbook. It allows our clients to book anytime they wish, and saves us time from having to do that at our office... reducing the amount of phone calls to our office.Easy of use and automatic capture of customer reviews.

Ross Woolf

Easy as it gets!

Reviewed 2018-08-10

I've been a client for 7 or 8 years. Can't recommend it enough!Love the intuitive nature of this site. It takes the work out of your appointment book.

Laura Bryan

Best tool I use for my business!

Reviewed 2017-02-01

Using Genbook has been the single best thing I've done for my business. I'm always hearing from customers how they love being able to book online, instead of playing phone tag.easy to use, collects customer reviews which helps attract more customers

Volker Haag

Best Value for Money -Easy to Use Booking App

Reviewed 2018-08-20

We have significantly reduced time we have to spend over the phonePrice and simplicity and it really fit for our business model!

Daniel Castle

It just works

Reviewed 2018-08-14

They are constantly making improvements and I can tell they are a company that cares about their customers and putting out a great product.

Michael Medley

Great way for clients to schedule ahead and saves me time in the office

Reviewed 2017-09-06

It has provided more scheduling options for my clients and I can make easier adjustment to my calendar compared to old software I used. I like all of the reminder options and ease of use for my clients. I also get notifications when new clients schedule, and can set time constraints on when someone can schedule or cancel an appt.

Anonymous

Easy and simple to book appointments (from a user's point of view)

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-24

I've used Genbook about every 2-3 months for several years. The software makes it both easy and convenient to book appointments. Please note: I'm a user, so I have no knowledge of value for money.

Anonymous

Spend your money elsewhere@

Reviewed 2019-01-13

"Here's the Pro" Done with this! This has been going on for a few months now. Enough is enough! Charging me monthly for nothing, no one can book an appointment with me. No reviews online, just nothing! Very Disappointed!!

Lora Collins

Updated Version

Reviewed 2018-10-08

The original was simple and worked well for our company. Suddenly I have been switched over to the new format and its a headache to be sure. No advance notice, and apparently its coming your way in a few weeks!! Enjoy!!

Marci Delaney

Been with Genbook for a long time.

Reviewed 2018-08-15

Simple system Easy viewing Love the guest’s reminder Happy to have credit card capture

Raul Balido

Easy scheduling

Reviewed 2019-01-09

Genbook is a gem! Scheduling is easy and color coordinated so easy to identify. Clients are able to request their appointment times and it makes my life so much easier. Another perk of this program is that clients also receive text messages for reminders.