All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Genbook

The smart and simple all-in-one online scheduling solution

visit website

Genbook Reviews

Pros

My clients love the ease in booking and I can't tell you how many of them have commented on the email/text reminders that come to them, they love that feature.

Peggy M.

Read the full review
What I like best about Genbook is it's ease of use and the fact that it's so reliable. I can't recall a time in the 10+ years I have been using it where I have had issues.

Marlene C.

Read the full review
It was great to have clients access a scheduling software that was first easy to navigate and also, google friendly. I do love the ability for clients to review and the google connection.

Christina L.

Read the full review

Cons

Ve gotten very angry at times, really putting the service representative though a tongue lashing. Not because I’m mean or wanting to be a jerk, but because my business is counting on them.

Mark D.

Read the full review
Clients have problems knowing how to cancel their appointments. I am not sure how to cancel genbook from sending a review request.

RED B.

Kelli A.

Best scheduler

Ease of doing business

Happy user for almost nine years

Genbook has been easy for myself and my clients to use from day one. I’m constantly getting feedback from clients about how easy it was and how they liked being able to book whenever they wanted. Any little problems I’ve had over the years have always been taken care of very quickly through the support staff, so I never have to worry that something will go wrong and not get fixed. And I get all that ease of use and fast helpful support at a very affordable price.

Pros

What I like most is a hard one to narrow down. There is so much I like, mostly revolving around ease of use for both myself and my clients. But overall I’d have to say what I like most is that Genbook is always working to make their software better, in ways both big and small.

Cons

The only complaint I had for many years was the lack of a waitlist feature, but Genbook now has that, so honestly there isn’t anything else I dislike.

Hi Kelly, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

EXCELLENT, VERY EFFICIENT, RELIABLE, EASE OF USE

I HAVE LOVED IT FROM THE START, ESPECIALLY WHEN I HAD 6 CONSULTANTS AS I WAS ABLE TO MONITOR WHAT THEY WERE DOING OR NOT DOING AND HELP THEM FILL THEIR HOURS WITH CLIENTS. IT WAS VERY BENEFICIAL AS A CEO. WHEN I DECIDED TO DOWNSIZE I CONTINUED TO USE IT AS I LOVED GENBOOK AND ALL OF THE FEATURES AND EASE OF USE.

Pros

EASY TO USE FOR MYSELF AND CLIENTS FOR SCHEDULING, LOVE THE COLOR SO I CAN KNOW WHAT SERVICE I AM PROVIDING AT A QUICK GLANCE, LOVE THE REVENUE ASPECT SO I KNOW WEEKLY WHAT MY INCOME IS AND WHAT IT I HAVE LOST FROM NO SHOWS. LOVE THE NEW WAIT LIST AS IT HAS BEEN WORKING GREAT FOR MY CLIENTS! I LOVE BEING ABLE TO ENTER ALL OF THE CLIENT INFORMATION AND HAVING A PLACE TO DOCUMENT THE NOTES, BESIDES IN THE CLIENTS' CHART.

Cons

I HONESTLY CAN NOT THINK OF ANYTHING! COMPARED TO OTHER SOFTWARE AND APPS THIS IS THE BEST AND I LOVE IT.

Hi Amy, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Great Value

Great product for booking and price.

Pros

The reviews and easy for clients and providers.

Cons

Retail, wish it could track retail inventory

Hi Nicole, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Killing my Business

Empty promises.

Pros

Use to be great and worked well with Google.

Cons

All your reviews just get deleted off Google. Genbooks has been telling me for almost 2 years now that they are going to help but they don’t. Absolutely ridiculous at this point. Looking for a new company to work with as we speak.

Hi there, Thanks for your feedback. We hear you, the connection between your Google My Business profile and your Genbook reviews have been intermittent recently. This is a result of some changes Google have made to their API since introducing the Reserve with Google feature. Rest assured that your customers are still able to see all of your reviews in full on your booking page and you can still add your 'Reviews Button' to your web and social pages. We are working hard to strengthen that connection and restore the Genbook reviews link to your Google My Business profile. In the mean time, we recommend sharing your reviews via different avenues. Thanks again for your feedback, and don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can help with. Warmly, The Genbook Team

Easy to use and clean user interface

Pros

I like how it is very user friendly from a customer's perspective. Also, the company strives to improve its products and takes user's feedback into consideration. If I have any issues, customer service is very responsive and helpful!

Cons

I understand that this software isn't geared towards just medical, but having SOAP notes would be amazing.

Hi Norma, We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Genbook takes care of my business

Thank you Genbook for automatically asking clients for reviews. I would rarely think to ask for reviews on my own and now I don't have to! I have over 100 5 star reviews on my website! Thank You Gen Book!!! Genbook takes care of so much office administration work for me, allowing me more time to do the therapies that I love. -Red

Pros

Ease of use for clients, it is quick and easy to setup their account and schedule.

Cons

clients have problems knowing how to cancel their appointments. I am not sure how to cancel genbook from sending a review request.

Hi Red, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Thoroughly enjoy using Genbook

I've been with Genbook over 5years and I am satisfied with my overall experience this far. I have no plans on leaving.

Pros

I like that this software is always updating and ensuring that we're able to use it with ease.

Cons

My only complaint is that the updates come years after other software apps have been updated to most functions and it comes at a cost(price increase).

Hi Natasha, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Excellent Customer Support and Online Presence

I love Genbook. When I moved to having two locations, the staff were able to help me with a workaround so that people could book in either location, though that isn't normally how the software works. Again, they have great customer support.

Pros

I have used Genbook for many years and have seen them evolve in that time. Whenever I have needed help figuring out how to use the software, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] or one of her team has been available to help me. In addition, I think a lot of my online presence is due to the reviews that are generated through Genbook. My company has a broader online presence because of this software.

Cons

I'm not very software savvy, so sometimes it's hard for me to find WHERE to put information into the system.

Hi Ana Helena, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Easy to use and fantastic for collecting high-quality customer reviews!

Great experience with Genbook overall. As I mentioned, I loved how Genbook sent out automated emails to collect patient testimonials and published them to the landing page. Amazing for social proof and I had good feedback from patients that Genbook was easy to use.

Pros

I loved that Genbook sent out automated emails after a patient's appointment to collect a review, and then autopublished this to the the booking landing page for my clinic. Super effective!

Cons

It didn't connect to my EHR, but that was really okay for the time I was using it. It was still a software my patients found easy to use so I kept it for a long time.

Hi Michelle, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review. We're so happy you like our review feature! Many other customers share the same feedback with us. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Excellent booking system

Every time I need help figuring something out, the support team gets back to me right away and their suggestions always work. The team outline easy to follow instructions and I'm always in the know about upcoming changes or new features.

Pros

I love the ease of booking a client in or have the client book themselves in.

Cons

I would love for the online calendar to be bigger and easier to read. It's also very difficult to distinguish between days still available to book and those that are not.

Hi Genevieve, Thank you for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Genbook software review

overall Genbook has been great and I really like the software

Pros

this software is easy to use. customer service is excellent. I love that my reviews are linked to google. I love the accessibility to communicate with clients automatically without me personally having to send out emails, confirmations, specials. I love the new feature that allows me to select specific clients that have been in recently, had recent birthdays, etc.

Cons

There is only one thing I do not like about this software and its sop frustrating! Importing client data! I do not like that I have to use their partnered email software, which is ridiculously expensive, to easily send out personalized emails to my clients. there needs to be an easier way of importing client data. there should also be a way to have the option to import just emails, or address, etc not everything all at once it takes me over an hour to delete all the unnecessary info to be able to send a mass email to clients. I have almost changed software companies because of this. would love to see this change!

Hi Brannigan, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. You'll be pleased to know that Comms will be released before the end of the year which will solve this problem for you. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Idiot proof

Customer service people were always nice when I called. Maybe, there was a note they could read from my previous call that alerted them that they had to tell me HOW to turn on my laptop the first time I called...not kidding.

Pros

I am a massage therapist with a near zero skill level when it comes to computer stuff but even I was able to figure this out. Several friends have switched to Genbook after witnessing me easily make changes to pricing, add or delete services or block off time to go on vacation without having to call “the website dude”. The after the service date follow up emails to my clients have helped me build my reputation as a five star business with over 500 reviews and I never had to sweat it. I like the opportunity to see the review before posting so there are never any problems. For example, HIPPA laws prevent me from advertising a celebrity athlete client referred someone. Some reviews are best left unposted.

Cons

I used it for years before I realized that my professional organization ABMP gave me a discount.

Hi Sonya, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Genbook Consistently Elevates My Private Practice

I started using Genbook about 12 years ago when my biz was brand new, while it was being offered as a free service and I jumped on board. I've seen new features added and constant improvements over the years. When a monthly fee was implemented, I chose to continue because I never had an issue or problem, and the pricing is very reasonable. Genbook was one of my first financial investments in going professional with my private practice, and it is the single most valuable investment I've made in my business to date.

Pros

The "BookNow!" feature. It's so easy for anyone to schedule and manage their appointments without needing to speak with me directly. Email and text reminders are sent automatically. Reviews are collected and displayed online. Billing and payments are tracked. And now gift certificates can be purchased. I'm not technically inclined, so I really appreciate how seamlessly this works with emails, website, google searches, and FB biz page.

Cons

Nothing. I absolutely LOVE this software.

Hi Linda, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Affordable and easy

Genbook has been a great tool in my sole-proprietorship business, enabling me to easily handle client scheduling in person or over the internet. My clients find it easy to use when scheduling themselves; and the email and text reminders that nudge them to remember their appointments keep my weeks running smoothly (without my having to hire a receptionist to do confirmation calls!)

Pros

The Genbook software includes good coverage of the scheduling basics that I need for running my therapy business. I really like the easy of setting up the online scheduling page with details that tailor it to represent my business well. About 60% of my clients use the online scheduling, and like the control that it gives them. I also find the appointment reminders (sent to clients via text and email)...

Cons

I frequently have trouble with the app on my mobile device, and this frustrates me. The issues vary; but the one that gives me the most trouble is the app being slow to update my schedule, so I have to do double-checks. I also feel that the monthly price is high for the level of service that I am getting from it. In my business, I don't need most of the features that were added during the most recent price increase. The monthly price is very reasonable IF I needed the features; but I don't, so for me it was a sizeable price hike that didn't add value. I would prefer more tiers of choices/prices for the software.

Hi Grace, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Stellar Service to have

Pros

Choosing to use Genbook is one of the best business decisions I’ve made. I run my own massage practice & I am with clients most of the time, which leaves me very little time to manage the scheduling of appointments with clients outside of the office. I was playing phone tag with people constantly. Having Genbook is like having a virtual receptionist, my clients are able to book appointments 24/7 without my assistance. Running a business by yourself can be very time consuming, using Genbook takes one less thing off my plate. Thank You!

Cons

Sometimes I have difficulty figuring out how to change something in my standard schedule (ie: adding a random additional day, or opening up another appointment on a day that I’m not usually working). The customer support questions & answers section is usually helpful. If not I consult someone on the customer support team. Also there is upon occasion a glitch & the whole system goes offline but the Customer Support Team is always prompt at contacting me & making me aware of the situation. They generally also fix the issue within a very timely fashion as well.

Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Like Having a Virtual Receptionist

I have been with genbook since they started several years ago and this software saves me the cost of hiring a receptionist! Best value for any service I purchase for the business monthly!

Pros

Ease of use. I can customize my availability each day and each session. I love how it automatically sends reminders two clients Which minimizes no shows. I love how it has the feature that allows me to send customized confirmation emails depending on the service that I am providing to an individual customer. Great customer service.

Cons

The feature I like the least is that they only integrate taking payments or deposits for sessions upfront with Stripe. It would be nice if they offered equation with PayPal. I wish they integrated with Mailchimp as well as Constant Contact.

Hi Rebecca Taylor, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Long time user

Pros

I appreciated how user friendly Genbook is. I like that it capture client reviews and has a clean looking interface.

Cons

There are a couple little things. Session note capability would be nice.

Hi Shalene, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Overall I've been satisfied

The great benefit is being able to check my phone or laptop and see what is on my schedule. Genbook also integrates well with the calendar on my phone, so I'm able to ask Alexa "what appointments do I have today?" I've been able to color code different types of sessions and can tell at a glance what kind of week I'll have. The review section is great and has helped bring in new business.

Pros

From the beginning when I started using this software January 2009, it made scheduling appointments and staying on top of my business a breeze. Being able to refer clients to the website so they could schedule while I was giving massage was the best part right off the top! I've used almost every aspect of the software and have found it's usually quite user friendly.

Cons

What I like least is what I can no longer do. I used to be able to set up specials using the software and then post them in an email letter or send them out directly. I would like to see a way to have a "non-work" category so that I can have blocked off time not show up as part of my analytics yet still give me the necessary info as to why I blocked that part of my schedule.

Hi Joni, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Review on Genbook

Overall I’m very happy with genbook. I haven’t had any mishaps or slip ups.

Pros

I love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book asked my customers for reviews and makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement ouI love that my clients can book more than one service at a time, they can’t book any time, and that my book is also a smart book so it doesn’t double book for me it manages out my time and also, jane book ask my customers for reviews it makes it very easy and self-explanatory to use. I also like the announcement add on.

Cons

I don’t like that we can’t block anyone from booking. I also don’t like that genbook is partnered with stripe, stripe takes Way to much money for a fee.

Hi Imani, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Genbook is my own personal assistant

Genbook saves me from having to hire a front desk person!

Pros

This software is affordable, easy to use and continually evolving into an "all-you-need" program. It saves me hours per week in scheduling. The new waitlist option has the potential to take me out of the equation almost entirely, which gives me more time in the treatment room with each patient. One of my very favorite things, though, is the Testimonials. I have them tied to my website and I'm sure it's the reason I was boosted to the top of the browser search list! Plus, it's wonderful feedback I wouldn't get otherwise. Also, Love Love Love the automatic email and text reminders. They save me so much time and limit my no-shows.

Cons

I wish I could see all of the patients' appointments from the calendar page instead of having to click two or three times to get to their customer profile and recent appointments. I've also noticed that some patients struggle a bit canceling their appointments. As far as I know, the only way to cancel as a patient is through the confirmation email they receive, but some of my older patients don't have email.

Hi Cass, This review made our day! We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Excellent Scheduling Tool!

Genbook helps me fill my appt book at all hours of the day and night. It's also helpful with sending confirmations and reminders to my clients for their appts so I don't have to.

Pros

Genbook is easy to set up and maintain, and it's extremely user friendly for my clients to book appointments online. You can't argue with the pricing either! Since I'm a Sole Proprietor, most other scheduling software programs are cost prohibitive, but Genbook is perfect for me and my budget.

Cons

I would like to see a feature that allows scheduling for classes and a component that offers email marketing options. With my full database in Genbook, it would be great to be able to send out blanket emails with announcements and promotions a kin to Constant Contact or Mailchimp.

Hi Leslie, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Many Lives Chinese Medicine Loves Genbook!

We have been with Genbook since the very beginning and have been so impressed with the growth and the customer service. I recommend Genbook to all my fellow Acupuncturists.

Pros

Our patients consistantly praise Genbook for the interface and the ease of use. We, in the office love Genbook for every reason there is. It is easy to train new employees on and it is very easy to use.

Cons

We do not like when the software goes down. We pay for the dependability that it will always work, and while that might be asking too much, we need t to work to run our business. There have been perioeds where it has gone down for whole days and that just really screws us up. So the back end needs way more redundency.

Hi Beth, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Simple & Effective

I love the ease of using Genbook. Not only setting it up from my end, but the ease that it affords my clients too. From service selection, to booking, and making payments I love that my customers can do it all with just a few clicks. Genbook's automation and seamless interface has not only helped me grow my business, but it makes it so easy!

Pros

Seamless integration with Stripe. They DON'T use PayPal. Not having to be a middle man with scheduling or taking payments. Being able to add a "Book Now" button to my site and social media accounts. The ease of set up, use, and customization. Being able to add specific hours of operation to different days of the week.

Cons

Not being able to update my time zone/location manually (I have to email tech support for this to happen and I move A LOT) Not being able to offer coupon/promo codes (seriously this is a HUGE fail and seems like a no-brainer) Some of the interface is a bit fiddly and over wrought, but is getting better. Often the features feel like they were built by someone who ISN'T an entrepreneur, but is a coding expert who is really impressed with their own coding abilities. VThe calendar integration (linking my Gmail calendar) is nice that it populates from Genbook->Gmail, but to be TRULY amazing they would also create a way to populate my Genbook calendar via Gmail.

Hi Andrew, We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Essential Business Tool

Genbook solves many issues for a small business like mine, for example, online booking, managing appointments online without the need to call me. Online presence with reviews. It allows me to work simultaneously as clients manage their appointments online. This is a game changer for me! People book their appointments online from anywhere and at any time. I do not have the hassle to phone chase my busy clients.

Pros

Genbook allows me to run my entire company online that gives my clients an easy & efficient way to manage their appointments 24/7. It sends our a confirmation & reminders which significantly reduces missed appointments. Clients receive a followup email which they may leave a public review for others to see, creating an online presence which is key these days as more and more people utilize online tools to conduct their business. As an admin, I have full control of many settings to customize the kind of business that works best for my practice.

Cons

There are so many product offerings within Genbook, that for my business type, I will not use. Adding more options could mean higher costs which concerns me. So far, the pricing of Genbook remains unchanged.

Hi David, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

My life changed after adding Genbook to my business

Genbook has not only increased my patient volume, but it has given me so much freedom. I used to just sit in my studio during office hours...just in case I had a walk in. Now, I can block out a section of time and go run an errand. If I don't have a patient scheduled first thing in the morning, I can take my time. I recently decided to take ukulele lessons, but it conflicted with my schedule. No problem, I just blocked out some time and I got to take those lessons.

Pros

Genbook is like have a full time employee that works 24/7 and never makes a mistake. It allows my patients to make (and change) appointments any time of the night and day. No phone messages, no waiting, no wondering if they can get in to see me. No feelings of guilt for changing their appointment 3 times. My patient appointments went up immediately when I started using Genbook. My patients tell me that they love this system.

Cons

Patients complain that they cannot see their account. They would like to be able to log in, see past appointments, see future appointments and be able to change appointments (as opposed to canceling an appointment, then setting up a new one). They often miss that last button to confirm their appointment. My old message about setting up their account seems to be defunct. I need to call customer support and update that.

Hi Kelli, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are thrilled that you are happy with our service; the team here at Genbook will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you for also sharing some of the ways we can improve, we continue to invest in our product experience and have added this to our current feature and update requests. Thank you again for your kind words! Warmly, Cass on behalf of the Genbook team

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.