Sumo Reviews

3.76/5 (25 reviews)

Jake The Film Guy

I use Sumo's free suite of tools on my Squarespace site, and I have been 'em for nearly three years.

Reviewed 2018-06-03

A pain-free way to collect emails that go above and beyond what Squarespace and/or Mailchimp can offer to a startup/small business? Sumo has your back, hands down.I love the (even at the freemium level) assorted tools they have for capturing emails. With a little bit of coding, you can customize your lead magnets, both in terms of appearance and delivery.

Colleen Wool

I really like sumo. I use a lot of its features on my blog. It helped a lot.

Reviewed 2018-06-06

It helped incorporate features on my blog with ease that I wouldn't of been able to do otherwise.I love that a lot of its features are easy to use. They come with very easy to use directions. It has a lot of features that costs money on other programs.

Barry Ortiz

Do not seek for leads just get it with SumoMe

Reviewed 2018-04-07

Without a doubt, one of the greatest features of the software is the ability to keep track on all the movements of your clients on the website. You are able to see everything, what exactly do they click, where they go and so on. And also it was not so hard to implement on our website. Every successful business must have a good strategy. Without it there is no way that your business can reach the heist results. And SumoMe helped me to create the strategy through showing me everything that I needed to know about the desires and preferences of my clients while they were using my website.

Malena Yu

All in one social sharing tool

Reviewed 2018-04-03

SumoMe is an all in one solution for those looking to improve the sociability of their site and increase the number of subscribers. This is an easy tool to use for any website you have. We saw an immediate return on this product because of how our customers were able to engage the content provided by this product. Installation and set up is a lot more easier than competitors has. We use this service to increase and promote social sharing of our content and get people to sign up for our email newsletter, and SumoMe copes with it perfectly.

Experience with Sumo

Reviewed 2018-09-11

Great product. Have set it up for a handful of clients to build out their email lists. Sumo gives users the ability to do one of the most important things an online business needs to do: collect emails to grow their list. They do so with great pop-ups, welcome mat, and smart bars.

Good Concept, Terrible Execution

Reviewed 2018-07-02

I like to concept of the product and the abilities it has to incorporate popups to your website without adding more than a script to your site.

Tal Lior

They have some bugs but i tried the free version and they keep getting better and add capabilities

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Good. Gave me what I needed, freeEasy to use, great guides, helps achieve many marketing goals, combines analytics ontop of your website, great features

Anonymous

Good looking forms, but the asynchronous loading doesn't help the business

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Note that I've only used the SumoMe forms. Ignore this review if you're using their other tools. The forms look good and you have the option to customize them in more-than-you-have-time ways.

Barry Hawkins

A simple way to increase the number of subscribers

Reviewed 2018-03-31

I like that with this program I can easily work on my traffic and increase it. This program with a quick and simple tool to increase the number of page views, subscribers and some other things. The tools of this program are easy to install and work on any website. We use this platform to increase visits to our site. The number of views is very important for us, we constantly monitor where visitors click and what they pay more attention to. A great platform that helps us to be more professional in our projects.

Mateusz Pliszka

Great way to engage website's users

Reviewed 2018-07-11

Free to use, easy to set well-designed, discrete pop-ups, sharing features engaging content shares on social

Megan Bungeroth

We use Sumo to add social buttons to our Wordpress sites and to grow newsletter lists

Reviewed 2018-07-10

I like that is collects all the data on social buttons and on newsletter subscriber acquisition fields all in one place.

Crystal Ignatowski

Many Tools in One Tool

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-09-12

There's a lot going on with Sumo. Sumo comes with many features that help improve your website: a welcome mat, floating share buttons, heat maps, content analysis, etc. I originally wanted Sumo for the floating share buttons, but then realized it could do a lot more.

Sean Foo

Good Straight Forward Way To Build Your Subscribers

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-26

Great plugin for wordpress sites, helps to let your readers quickly share your articles & content to the rest of their network and the while. Perhaps the easiest tool to use to help get more subscribers - very user friendly sharing bar too.

Anonymous

bad product with a nice pack

Reviewed 2018-04-11

They know how to market themselves. They know how to convert users to pay. They are a profitable company.

Kristen Zalatan

A really nice popup builder

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-08-22

I really like this system and I recommend it to our clients as well. It's great for content upgrades and redirecting viewers to a URL. It's versitile and easy to use. I like that it has various triggers and design options too.

Anonymous

Great solution for popups that are ok with google and easy to setup online.

Reviewed 2018-08-02

No updates, no software, just a few lines of code and an easy to use online interface. They have lots of templates and bits you can use.

Awful UI

Reviewed 2017-09-13

Sumome Got tons of features and themes for any kind of opt-in form, and it's easy to design and change the themes.

Xand Griffin

Best Tool for Non-Technical Marketers Like Myself

Reviewed 2015-11-17

Fabulous tool that I'm so, so happy to have discovered. I hesitated on installing for a long time, because I didn't want to destroy my website (hosted on HubSpot COS) but it was super easy to get set up and running. Super smart automated lead gen. Capture leads where you hadn't before. Templates get you up and running instantly.Free for most things. Amazingly easy to install.

Audrey Saint-Clair

Don't rely on customer support to get you going

Used monthly for free trial
Reviewed 2017-10-17

It was relatively easy to create my first popup, so the edior orks well. But I never succeeded in collecting the email addresses it as supposed to collect.

Patrizio Racco

It's basically a scam

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-09-26

There's nothing that has added value to my website. These guys are just after making money quick. Really dodgy company.

Anonymous

A great way to start lead capture

Reviewed 2016-06-08

I've been using SumoMe for about 4 months, it's super easy to implement and for a starter website it is phenomenal. I'm less sure about the advanced features (A/B testing, etc.) but the free tier is a phenomenal valueFree Simple Looks professional

A Simple Tool with Powerful Results

Reviewed 2016-01-05

The List Builder app has helped us bring in an extra 100+ subscribers a month to our newsletters. Very intuitive, easy to set up and monitor. I highly recommend it!-Very easy to use -Set-and-forget -Pre-built popups to use in List Builder -Great value

Amirullah Chang

Marketing platform for your website

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-08-28

Ease of use and feature integration. Wish they offered more though

Aris Jerahian