Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

visit website

Limble CMMS Reviews

Pros

After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running.

JH

Joe H.

For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it.

JB

Jeff B.

I especially love the accessibility of having it on my phone. As a manager always on the go, it is so easy to communicate with my crew when there is a work order that needs taken care of immediately.

DB

Dawson B.

Cons

No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery.

BM

Bethuel M.

There is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.

Alex R.

The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out.

NK

Newton K.

How would you rate Limble CMMS?

So simple

Fantastic the software is great as is the support from the Limble team.

Pros

It is very easy to track, add and manipulate assets.

Cons

It would be nice to have a few different options when creating a work order such PO boxes or billing code box.

Perfect for my business

I run a coffee equipment service company and Limble is great for everything we do. We can store all of our assets and equipment and access it easily with a comprehensive list of all the work done on the equipment. creating maintenance schedules is a breeze and the custom dashboards allow me to view service done on select categories of equipment. Limble is by far the best CMMS on the market and I wouldn't dream of using anything else.

Pros

Customer service is always great. I can store information about all of my assets nicely and neatly.

Cons

I can honestly say I have yet to run into anything that I am unhappy with.

Excellent!

Excellent, every time that I have doubts, the chat provides immediate service support and that is something that is highly appreciated.

Pros

With the most competitive cost in the market of all those evaluated when choosing a software. We use it to perform preventive maintenance on, hospital, pharmaceutical, technology industries among others.

Cons

All software works for me at this moment.

Great Product, Even better support!

Zero Complaints!

Pros

I started using Limble after trying out many other off the shelf CMMS softwares and I quickly fell in love with the ease of use, intuitiveness yet the power this tool provided me and my team. The ability to see automatically generated and customized reports meant that I could choose whether I wanted to see things at a micro-level or a macro one, or both of them together. However, what beats their product is the customer support and the team provides. There was a major change in the software which was a deal breaker (maker) for me and the team did it. Without being hyperbolic, this is the best in class customer services interaction I have ever had with any technology company, big or small.

Cons

The visualization of the software could be improved in the way it displays the asset trees. Secondly, there should be a way to customize forms to different formats to suit your own organization. But, I would say all of these things are not show-stoppers.

Best CMMS tool i've used.

We run safety management, maintenance management, asset management and Key Performance Indexes on this and it works exceptionally well. We've rolled it out regionally.

Pros

It's structured to give you what you need and what you don't know you actually need. It also allows you the flexibility to alter "things" to fit your needs exactly

Cons

Financially it's a bit expensive - but you definitely get what you pay for. Custom service that responds in a couple of minutes. That's unheard of.

Great product, very intuitive.

Pros

What I like the most about this product is how quickly I was able to implement it in our facility.

Cons

I didn't like the limited features at the lower price point.

Limble is simple

Pros

Very user friendly software that enables people of all computer experience levels to use. One great feature is that you can hoover over an icon and it briefly describes its function. Back when I was first introduced to the software I was able to easily navigate throughout with no help from others. Similar programs usually take time to learn certain features or functions.

Cons

Can not think of anything at the moment.

Amazing CMMS Product!

Using this for every day tasks is great considering the data that could be drawn. Also planned maintenance has never been easier to stay on top of. When it comes to the work order part, the qr codes are a huge bonus not to mention the trends that become apparent after a small amount of time.

Pros

The software is very user friendly, even to non tech saavy users.

Cons

Seems like more could be added, maybe text notifications for work orders (mission critical facilities could benefit from instant alerts)

I'm glad to hear that Limble has been easy to use and has been helping your team. We do offer mobile notifications. I'll send you a direct message to so I can show you how to get instant alerts.

Comprehensive, yet simple CMMS

Limble has provided a CMMS solution that has been easy to implement, allowing me to get a grasp on maintenance throughout our facility. I really appreciate the customer support and rapid implementation of new features.

Pros

Limble has an excellent interface that is easy to use along with robust features for managing and scheduling maintenance. Additionally, I really appreciate the cross-platform compatibility with Windows, iOS and Android.

Cons

I would appreciate the option to add/customize more fields for managing parts.

Trail To Purchase

Pros

Having used many different types of CMMS, mainly SAP based, this was so much easier to navigate in comparison. Very intuitive when setting up allowing copying of PMs to associated assets etc. The endless customization of reporting dashboards are also a valuable addition.

Cons

When using the "Submit a request" function, we cannot wait 5 mins for it to come through. We are a manufacturing industry that is second critical. This definitely needs improving.

Nisus Review

We had nothing to start with and Limble made it so simple to implement, and they provided excellent support through the whole process. The simplest, yet very powerful CMMS that I have ever used.

Pros

The Preventative Maintenance portion is very simple to use and get set up, it gives you all sorts of ways to set up frequencies and easily tracks all activities.

Cons

No cons, everything went perfect with implementation of the system.

starting up with limble

i have started to use limble as we are a small maintenance devision looking after many meat processing machinery located at many customer sites - keeping track of all works done, history, parts used, we were going backwards, not to mention having CMMS - we were just fire fighters, moving from one fire to the next, seems this program will help out with this in leaps and bounds..... will keep you updated as we go along with it

Pros

as just starting i have found that although its not quick to set up initially, once you grasp it, works well and easy to do. Depending on amount of info you load into the system, the reports back are helpfull on equipment downtime, costs to run, see past history of machine in parts and reports, easier to keeping track of technicians, and I have just started. great all round, and they get you involved in development - not that ive spent much time here.

Cons

there is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.

Amazing Software

Allowed me to organize and streamline my operations. PMs are automatically sent out and I know that they are being done on time. Problems are easily reported and resolved. Overall Limble has been a great help.

Pros

Limble is extremely easy to use and flexible enough to meet my unique needs. Setup was a breeze and my CMMS advisor was quick to respond with any questions I had. PM schedules work great and has helped me effectively organize my PM plan.

Cons

The reports they have in there are great, but I think adding more custom reporting capabilities would be helpful.

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad Limble is working well for you.

Limble review

I love it! It has saved me hours of time and I can send my guys their tasks from my phone.

Pros

The organization of it. Th capability to store information of the machines with dates and part numbers. Tracking history of maintenance has been huge for me.

Cons

It was a little hard for me to navigate in the beginning (Im not a computer guy) but I got the hang of it.

Best Product Ever

They are great. Amazing service and fantastic support

Pros

Great for our maintenance checklists and for managing our operations across multiple people and departments

Cons

I have no complaints about their software. It works just as they described from the very beginning!!

Limble software review

Pros

My first reaction after using Limble was that it is very easy to navigate compared to the software we were using before. The layout is well designed and easy to understand.

Cons

When setting the minimum and maximum part quantity thresholds you have to change it in two locations instead of just one location.

Makes communication fast and reliable.

i love it, not sure how i ever got along with out it.

Pros

How i am able to have pre-maintenance layed out and helps with the unexpected circumstances get to me on the job or at home. plus its nice to have a reminder of task just in case i get busy with other things that come up.

Cons

nothing i like everything so far. it keeps my boss informed and makes everything run so smooth.

This app is reallt helpful for our preventive maintenance monitoring

Limble is a very helpful software and very flexible. Its a little complex at first glance but the support is very helpful and the sessions are very informative and clear so you will know what you can do to achieve what you want.

Pros

I like the flexibility on how you want to have the preventive reports done, from the minimal report of just saying done and attaching the report to including all the necessary details, you have the freedom of how you want to implement the reporting.

Cons

Well, depending on how you make the preventive maintenance report, the reports could end up very tedious, which is more of a self-inflicted pain anyway.

Great Asset!

With Limble I have been able to histogram my trouble areas and point out where we need to invest our time and money to improve our process. I have also been able to track spare parts, where they are, where they are going, etc. So far this has been a great experience.

Pros

The software is very helpful in collecting data that can point to areas of our facility that need attention. However the greatest part is that it is easy to use and easy to implement.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like. When I need a solution, I call my Limble associate and they find a solution that fits my needs.

LIMBLE has helped us organize our work orders and track our assets with ease of use at a great value

organization and control of work flow and assets

Pros

Customer Service and ability to speak to our exact needs is fabulous. All companies should be as responsive. Price and ease of use are exceptional. Captures the data that is needed without being so overly complicated that you become a slave to the system.

Cons

Ablility to customize reports would be helpful - The basics are there, just nice to be able to format to meet my needs.

Thanks for the great review! We are working on custom dashboards that will allow you to build reports exactly the way you want. We will keep you posted!

Awesome Product with REAL support!

Pros

Our team reviewed & demoed 6 different CMMS companies and the decision was easy! The functionality was extremely easy, but still provides the analytics needed to track our companies time and money spent in maintenance. Their support is top-notch! I've dealt with numerous software companies in my position and can tell you, you will not find one better!

Cons

There are some display improvements that could be improved. With that being said, Limble to the ideas and implemented them in a short time.

Game changer in asset and task management

Simplified sset and task management.

Pros

I like that it is easy use. Before selecting an asset/task management Saas, I signed up for about 5 demos with various companies. Most of them were extremely complicated and expensive. Limble was a breathe of fresh air. The customer service is great, if you have any questions, they respond immediately and with clear answers.

Cons

Like any other software, there is an occasional bug. These are resolved promptly. There isn't anything I dislike about the software.

It just works

Pros

Honestly - the customer support has been fabulous. We had a minor feature request that was deployed within 24 hours - which is unheard of. Even better when you consider our business is located in a completely different time zone (somewhere is Australia). Limble is quite intuitive and I love the ability to have assets nested within each other.

Cons

Some global time zones aren't available under the location timezone configuration panel, and I would like to see greater customization in the work request portal. But these are minor complaints and something I'm sure the Limble team can help me with in the future.

Hi Ed! Thank you for the great review! Based on it we just added all of the time zones for Australia. Additionally we have started work on adding some additional customizations in the work request portal. If you need anything else please just let us know!

Easy to get started

My experience has been great. Anytime I have had a question it was literally answered within 5 minutes or less. - Good Job!

Pros

It was an easy migration from our old system. We just imported a lot of items. Using mobile app to add details and capture data for assets proved to be super easy as well. No longer having to track paperwork every week has freed up enough of my time to pay for our Limble subscription

Cons

Wish I had found it sooner. Not much not to like about this software.

CMMS Limble

Limble has been good to our facility. We can keep track of all emergency repairs, consecutive work orders that can be re-evaluated with management team to determine if an asset needs to be replaced, and it helps organize the whole maintenance team's day.

Pros

Limble has been easy to use, and easy to implement, and makes all PM and Work Orders easy to track.

Cons

Small details that come up during set up time, but those issues get resolved right away the online team in the chat box