Limble CMMS Logo
Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

visit website

Limble CMMS Reviews

4.9

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.58/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it.
I especially love the accessibility of having it on my phone. As a manager always on the go, it is so easy to communicate with my crew when there is a work order that needs taken care of immediately.
No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery.
There is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.
The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out.

Stephen Olawale j.

Construction, 1-10 employees

FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY

Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pros

We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Cons

I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

EP

Eric P.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

The Easy CMMS

Our PM and reporting of broken equipment was pure chaos, and now it is simple, intuitive, and well tracked. I can't over emphasize how important the ease of use is, the lab techs would not buy-in to this software if it wasn't easy to use.

Pros

Support has been Excellent! We started on training with our support guy, and everything was so easy to set up. We got started and everything just fell into place. I was used to Maintenance Connection from a previous employer, which is great software-but they had a dedicated person to just keeping MaintConn running. The back end to keep Limble running is simple. Adding an asset and setting up PMs for it takes a minute, not 30 minutes.

Cons

The only drawback I can find is that you can't have a concurrent user licenses, and as many users as you want.

Food & Beverages, 51-200 employees

Slow and not so helpful.

My review should be taken with a grain of salt, because we’re not using this software for its exact intended purpose, but it’s just not very helpful.

Pros

We’re using it to track parts and service, and it does do that.

Cons

Service tickets created in Limble only have a due date. No scheduling can really be done, which should definitely be an option. The app is very frustrating, and makes looking up part numbers on the job such a chore that it seems like less work to memorize the part numbers...

Hi there! I am sorry to hear you have had a bad experience. We just released an update to allow you to schedule a specific time of day. If you would like any help seeing how please just let us know. Additionally looking up parts can be extremely easy with the automatic asset associations so you know exactly what asset uses what part. Please feel free to give us a call or email at any time and we can help you as soon as possible!

CM

Carlos M.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

Best out there

Best decision I’ve ever made. For me and the company I work for

Pros

It’s very easy to use and does much more than I expected

Cons

Nothing it’s to good of a product and is the best on the market

JG

Jeremy G.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Limble is Nimble

Technician like to use it and we are capering more asset data that is useful.

Pros

I likes the flexibility of Limble to create field for assets and parts to fit our need. I also liked how intuitive it is to use. Easy to figure out how to use and easy to train technicians. Mobile app allows better data capture and helps prioritize work.

Cons

The flexibility of reports on the dashboard was great. However, it did take some time to create the reports we needed form scratch. It would be nice to have a library of reports to choose from.

Thanks for your review, Jeremy! That is a great idea about the report library. I'll pass that on as a feature request. Thanks for using Limble and please reach out if you need anything. All the best, Pam from Limble

JB

John B.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Limble Is Nimble

Excellent from onboarding to training to customer support. Great Job Limble!

Pros

Limble is easy to learn and implement. In a fast moving environment as Facilities Management it is needed.

Cons

I am not fond of Data Entry, so entering all the assets of the facilities from scratch is not my favorite. Not necessarily a Limble issue more of a personal one.

KP

Ken P.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Modern user friendly with a fully functional mobile app

Value added KPIs, asset tags with QR codes that link directly to a web portal that automatically selects the asset, great mobile app.

Pros

Ease of use, colorful, fairly inexpensive, great mobile app

Cons

Like everything cloud based, it lags sometimes.

MB

Mike B.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Limble for Healthcare

Limble has given us a work order system that we can actively track based on any number of parameters. Reports can be created nearly instantly and downloaded to our microsoft systems seamlessly.

Pros

The ease of putting in work requests through both an asset QR code or hyperlink has been a game changer for our system.

Cons

Uploading assets is time consuming drudgery as with any new system. A feature that would allow you to upload asset information via a photo would be a real time saver. Take a picture of the serial and model plate and BOOM! Automatically fills the fields for the asset.

Thanks for the review, Mike! We love knowing what we're doing right and what we need to improve. I passed your idea about the assets along to our team! Thanks for letting us know! Best, Pam from Limble

MW

Mark W.

Plastics, 51-200 employees

Easy

Pros

Flows well. Easy to learn. Easy to go back and make changes..

Cons

So far there isn't anything that I dislike about it.

MA

Marcus A.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Limble cmmms

great

Pros

being able to track and control with one program.

Cons

nothing was difficult. Anyone can use this program.

MC

Mike C.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

LIMBLE Provides World Class Software, Service and Support

Their customer service is WORLD CLASS. Problems during our trial were immediately corrected or we were immediately trained. Limble's team is VERY engaging and responsive. After 6 months of use, their service hasn’t changed. They respond to all inquiries in less than 5 minutes. They have a 24-hour response time but and in most cases they have responded with a customized feature in less than 2 hours to match our workflow. I don’t think they advertise this, but this just blew us away! Many of their competitors need to KeepUp with them!

Pros

1. Their mobile application and cloud application is very intuitive. Our older workforce (and those not tech savvy) figured out how to use all the features by themselves and within minutes of being introduced to this program. 2. Work order generation, assigning, and editing are very easy to do! No more wasted time clicking on different screens - We can assign multiple techs and groups to do PM's....

Cons

Any con that we found was immediately corrected through their chat feature.

RD

Rick D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

Pros

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

Cons

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

CG

Christopher G.

Machinery, 10,001+ employees

Limble

We finally have realized data in maintenance cost, machine MTTR/MTBF, visual logs of work done, and much more. This software has made it much easier for me developing justifications for new machinery, gaging, and overhauls. If you think you have a good solution and you haven't tried this one, try it.

Pros

We worked very closely with the software development team to get custom features that work for us. You won't get that kind of attention from anyone else.

Cons

Anything we disliked was either changed as a recommendation from another customer or for us. They continue to work hard to ensure this software is everything you need and more.

dc

david c.

Machinery, 10,001+ employees

very easy and functional to use

great easy to use and also informative

Pros

how easy to go from task to task and how quick it is overall great piece of software the fact that you can go unasigned or just give directly to one person or a group is great or just leave it and let the individual pick and choose what works best for his or her schedule the ability to schedule up coming down time instead of hit or miss the use graphes are great it allowes ever one to see whats been done and needs to be done and the possible cost

Cons

there is nothing in my opinion to say negative its great

JB

John B.

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Limble review

Limble has integrated KPI's that allow for us to track performance without having to have custom dashboards built by a developer. Limble has already proven out in increasing uptime as well as developing our team to take our department to the next level.

Pros

The most impactful features are the ease of managing incoming work orders and assigning tasks. Being able to drag and drop pictures, quotes, and documents makes this system very user friendly.

Cons

Honestly, I have not found a con with this software. We are still in the developing stage for our site but it has exceeded our expectations in every way over our old CMMS.

AM

Anthony M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 51-200 employees

Great product, very intuitive.

Pros

What I like the most about this product is how quickly I was able to implement it in our facility.

Cons

I didn't like the limited features at the lower price point.

Hi Anthony! In case you weren't aware, we recently made it so you can test out some of the feature sets from the higher price points :) Our developers need to feed their families so we can't offer the software for free, but we can guarantee that you will save far, far more money using Limble than you ever spend on your subscription. Example: Midwest Materials saved almost half a million dollars their first year just on parts, less administrative time and overtime, and faster turnaround getting production equipment back up and running. If you haven't yet, use the chat on our website about trying out those other features :) Cheers! Erin Wagner

JH

Joe H.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Simple yet Powerful

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing admin@limblecmms.com.

SP

Sarah P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

User-friendly, even for non-tech industries!

We have really enjoyed using Limble to manage our property management systems, and it has transformed how our team operates. Limble adds communication AND documentation that we didn't have before.

Pros

The main reason we chose Limble was because of how user friendly it is. We are a human services agency, running about 35 group homes and day programs for adults with developmental disabilities. We needed an easy system that could be used by our small maintenance team and human service managers. The mobile app works great for our maintenance team, and the QR code functionality has been extremely well received by our program managers.

Cons

Learning how to properly set up Limble was challenging at first, and would likely be even tougher for someone without any database knowledge. They assign someone to show you how to set things up to get started, but if your company is in a non-manufacturing industry, you may need to set things up in a unique way in order for Limble to meet your needs.

Sarah, Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your thoughts. You probably want the bulk of your employees to focus on caring for the residents rather than the properties. I'm glad Limble was able to make it so easy for them to get work requests into the system and so easy for your team to manage all the execution. Limble is absolutely a great solution for manufacturing, but I'm surprised to hear that it felt less intuitive to get your assets set up in the system. Never hesitate to reach out to customer support via the chat if something isn't clear. They're more than happy to explain features so it can feel intuitive again. Have a great day! Erin at Limble

PP

Phillipa P.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Limble for On Site Service and Preventative Maintenance

Great support from the Limble Team. I can confidently update my clients knowing that the information is real time and accurate.

Pros

Work Orders are easy to set up and adjust to suit our company requirements. Assets are updated in real time and any work on the asset is recorded and stays with that asset from start to EOL.

Cons

It would be great to see an overall asset count per location on the global dashboard. This is the quickest way to monitor preventative maintenance progress against total number of assets with a PM completed. Locations with a large number of assets are slow to load and sometimes the site stops responding when waiting for the assets to load or when adding an asset to one of these locations.

Hi Phillipa! I'm glad that the real-timeness of Limble gives you that confidence. In case you weren't aware, we rolled out a big update that should have totally addressed the issue of loading time. Now, for larger sites, Limble loads data as it is needed rather than in one big chunk. It was complex to implement, but we want the app to be as user friendly as possible, so it was worth it. Also, regarding asset count, bring that up with your customer success manager if you haven't already. I actually think that's possible :) Thanks again for sharing your thoughts! Erin from Limble

MC

Michael C.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 10,001+ employees

Limble works in Belville Texas

Initially, I was very skeptical. I did not select the software and the person that did had never done TPM. We did a pilot run on some crucial assets that kept breaking down. Sure, we could have tracked them with a MS Excel spread sheet but Limble gave us better parsing of data - a technician's view, a supervisor's view, a manager's view - and it was very easy to teach and use.

Pros

The BEST thing about Limble is that 90% of setting up Total Preventative Maintenance is already prepared in the software. All we had to do was enter our assets, the people that would manage them, the schedules of the Preventative Maintenance actions and common work orders.

Cons

I wanted Limble to offer a more thorough template to begin with- TPM is about nouns, but also verbs, adjectives, and adverbs. I quickly built a template of 7 features we needed to know to manage each of our assets, and I encourage other users to start with those 7

GK

Greg K.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

After researching 17 CMMS products, we picked a winner with Limble!

Limble has streamlined so much or our PM and Work Order tracking, which used to be done on paper and tracked in a spread sheet. It makes our communication much more efficient with comments and completion notes, so all parties involved with a work order are always in the loop as to the resolution of the issue.

Pros

Limble has been easy to learn, easy to adapt to our operation, and very ease to use. It is easily scalable to however large or small, and how simple or complex any operation is. One of the features I enjoy the most is how easy it is for any of our staff to submit a work request using the QR code. I created wallet sized cards that our staff carry on them 24/7, so they can submit requests whether they're sitting at home or they're at work and observing the issue. It's also very helpful to be able to select and edit what questions or information is required for each request. It allows us to gather the crucial information we need for our Maintenance Techs to react quickly and get issues fixed.

Cons

There are so many options available to adapt the software for our specific needs, that I sometimes get lost as to how I made a certain change, so it makes it a little difficult to back back and edit an action.

ME

Marnus E.

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Best CMMS tool i've used.

We run safety management, maintenance management, asset management and Key Performance Indexes on this and it works exceptionally well. We've rolled it out regionally.

Pros

It's structured to give you what you need and what you don't know you actually need. It also allows you the flexibility to alter "things" to fit your needs exactly

Cons

Financially it's a bit expensive - but you definitely get what you pay for. Custom service that responds in a couple of minutes. That's unheard of.

Hi Marnus! Yeah, we couldn't speak more highly of our customer success team. They're actually on something like their sixth month of responding to most inquiries in *under 1 minute*. It's so good that our Marketing team hesitates to publish it in our materials--it sounds too good to be true. But true it is :) So glad that we can be a part of your success. Yours, Erin at Limble

MA

Marius A.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

My experience with Limble CMMS

Limble CMMS have changed our maintenance department from reactive to preventative maintenance.

Pros

I started a new work position and faced a lot of challenges, I needed something that would give me the tools and support that would help me make a success of what was expected of me. Limble CMMS was so easy to apply and get my preventative maintenance schedules done, I managed to setup all our machines within a couple of days. The software is very flexible and you have the ability to design and redesign effortlessly.

Cons

Having to setup the preventative maintenance templates from start to finish I would have wanted an option to copy and paste between templates and not just between instructions while constructing a template.

This is really good feedback! We like your idea of being able to pull in instructions from other templates. Our development team has put that feature on the list of features we will create.

DM

Darin M.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Limble is a valuable asset to the performance of our team

Limble has allowed us to manage our maintenance activities and keep track of many metrics that show how the maintenance team and the business is doing. Limble has taken our company to the next level.

Pros

Initial set up is easy. It is very easy to use and navigate. The tutorials are very helpful when first starting to learn the software.

Cons

There have been some features that needed improved, but the Limble team has been VERY receptive and fast to make changes that are requested. I really don't have any big issues with the software or the Limble team.

ML

Mike L.

Museums and Institutions, 501-1,000 employees

A start of a new chapter

Limble has been a great asset and has done an astronomical job keeping tasks, work orders, and just day-to-day operations pleasant. This program allows other employees and guests a way to enter if things are not quite the way they should and keeps myself as well as my other colleagues productive in daily task. If I were to own a business or life directions takes me else ware LIMBLE would easily be my first choice !

Pros

Limble is very easy to stay organized and keep track of reoccurring maintenance. I also greatly enjoy how I'm able to leave notes on task making it easier for either another employee to finish the task or for me to take over allowing for excellent productivity

Cons

it feels like there is a lot of submenus and feels like long navigation to check on something simple