Limble CMMS Logo
Limble CMMS

Modern mobile CMMS for companies and facilities of all sizes

visit website

Limble CMMS Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.47/10

Reviews by rating

For me the ease in which we could set this up was great. I'm old school and like paper, so this was new your me to have and it was so ease to use that I can't believe it took me so long to get it.
I especially love the accessibility of having it on my phone. As a manager always on the go, it is so easy to communicate with my crew when there is a work order that needs taken care of immediately.
No more heaps of paper and losing hours looking for info from piled stationery.
There is no offline version, for it to work you have to be online - something i am sure they are working to do though.
The mobile app can be difficult to use when starting out.

MB

Mike B.

Facilities Manager

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

Limble for Healthcare

Transcript

Mike: Hi, I'm Mike with Family Health La Clinica. I'm the Facilities Manager for the organization, and...

Stephen Olawale j.

Construction, 1-10 employees

FACILITY MAINTENANCE WORK MADE FASTER AND EASY

Its took me some times to learn and teach all the technicians, some of the technicians are not used to computer gadget, so, I have to train them on how to navigate and use the software, its would have grate if we can have contact of supplies or vendors of facilities attached to each asset, so we can carry out quick market inventory on each machines or asset

Pros

We have thought about having a software to schedule and give work order for maintenance of our construction machinery and faculties, we equipped every of our technician with a tablet for quick alert, Limble CMMS was suggested by a friend, I started with the trial version has an administrator and manager, it was quite easy to learn, getting work order to technicians just by pushing a button was interesting, managing the company's asset and tracking of labour cost was made easy, tracking of past maintenance work was also possible, the interface is easy to navigate.

Cons

I would have loved it more if futuristic maintenance schedule can be created, tagged with a time alarm, in an organised order, i hope this would be included in the upgrade, the application requires that every technician needs to have a tablet with a regular internet service, to be informed and alerted about any maintenance work order, but nevertheless, I think it makes our work fast and makes us work smart

LA

Lee A.

Farming, 51-200 employees

Limble Review

My overall experience was and continues to be possitive with Limble. They gave us great support from the start and continue to be available if we have questions or issues. Things run really smooth now. Our Techs like the tablets and easy of use to complete PMs.

Pros

We transitioned from another CMMS. Limble made that transition very easy. It is easy to set up new PMs and tasks. We were also able to go from printing all our weekly PMs to tablets. Limble made this very very easy. The tablets track time for each PM automatically and allows us to get real time completion data.

Cons

I struggle with any real con for Limble. Overall just switching to a new CMMS is always a stressful project. Limble made this as easy as possible. They gave out great resources online and we have a great Customer Service Manger in [sensitive content hidden]

SC

Stacie C.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

time maintenance

I am still feeling that I do not know enough. I would like it if there was a day or 2 of training in person that I could attend if my company allowed

Pros

Can track all tasks for each propery separately

Cons

The timing tracker does not stay on if the phone has an interruption

RZ

Ramon Z.

Plastics, 201-500 employees

Great CMMS for all levels of

Pros

The flexibility to allow platform to conform for growth no matter what size. Better dashboard than others provided.

Cons

Since we are have been using this software for less than 2 years I have no areas in which I can add anything negative about this product at this time.

CT

Christopher T.

Pharmaceuticals, 51-200 employees

Limble CMMS is very effective

Really good, our customer success manager [sensitive content hidden] was really responsive and knowledgeable. I was able to get set up and using the software quickly and with ease.

Pros

It's very easy to use and has an obvious UI. I was able to wrap my head around the entire system within a week.

Cons

Setup is a little time consuming, however I think this is probably the case with any software when you are starting up a CMMS at your company for the first time.

WR

Warner R.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Helps us stay organized and on time

Pros

It's user friendly and was relatively easy to implement. It has been easy for our techs to learn. The Spanish/English functionality is helpful. It puts communication between managers, techs, and requestors all in one place. Even as we get a large number of work requests in the system doesn't become cumbersome to use. It helps things keep from being forgotten. Limble's customer support has been good, much better than I expected.

Cons

It can be slow to update and glitchy in minor ways, although there hasn't been an issue that has caused us to lose work. There are some small features that are inconvenient or counterintuitive (for example merging work requests can be cumbersome).

MB

Michael B.

Food Production, 1,001-5,000 employees

Early in the process, but a great start.

Overall, our experience has started out well. Customer support has been excellent, not only in evaluation/selection phase, but also in setup/transition to implementation, and implementation process. The CSM team has been very supportive.

Pros

Mobile accessibility is great, and the system is generally easy to set up and work with.

Cons

The reporting widgets are somewhat limited. Data can be exported for deeper analysis, but we want to keep as much as possible in the system. Would also like to see a scheduling system and more developed inventory control and replenishment systems.

JR

Julia R.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Asset and PM Management

Limble CMMS was easy to set up and switch over from our previous CMMS software. The Limble Customer Success team was very responsive and helpful to us while making the transition. The user-friendliness and uncomplicated layout of Limble is its greatest strength, it is much easier for us to get our team to use the platform regularly and correctly.

Pros

Our team likes the user-friendliness of Limble's platform and the customizability of the ways we can set up Asset fields and structure PMs. It is much easier for us to get user buy-in with Limble's mobile platform for Work Orders.

Cons

There are a couple of limitations with the data report platform that would be nice to have in the future.

mm

matt m.

Mining & Metals, 51-200 employees

VERY SATISFIED!

very satisfied, bought tablets for the techs to use and they love it!

Pros

Easy to use, can go back and see what the problem was before, and how we repair it!

Cons

nothing, was easy to adapt to, all my techs were very happy, and like to use it

RP

Rich P.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great software

So far so good. It will just take me some time to get use to all the features but [sensitive content hidden] is great in keeping in contact with me to try to implicate the system and help going live.

Pros

I am just getting into now. When I believe that I would like is the work order system. It seems quite easy for someone to enter a work order

Cons

I am still getting use to it. When I use it more I would be able to tell better.

RD

Rick D.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Robust & Feature Packed Yet Simplified CMMS Solution at Unbeatable pricing

Our prior CMMS software was very cumbersome and had very little customer communication. With Limble the customer is kept well informed of progress and we are able to include a survey link when the completed email is sent. We have for the first time, reporting capabilities that allow us insights into the number and types of work requests processed along with cost of labor and materials spent. Not only are we providing a better customer experience, we are able to document the amount of work the department is processing which supports our request for additional headcount.

Pros

What made Limble stand out was the fact that it had all the features we required packed into an intuitive easy to navigate tool, yet avoided unnecessary complexity. The software has the ability to synch with our HR software (azure & UltiPro). It also avoids the complexity of firewalls by using a URL for creating and managing work requests which greatly facilitates implementation. Having been involved in numerous CMMS software roll-outs, I appreciated that Limble provides all the functionality we needed including custom PM schedules, numerous customer feedback loops, 3rd-party contractor access to completing work requests, standard and custom reporting, the ability to include a survey link for each completed work order, and the availability of the mobile application.

Cons

We have discovered nothing major needing improvement. There are opportunities for future tweaks, but these are minor. The Feature Request Board wonderfully captures this.

JH

Jacquie H.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Save Time & Money

From start to finish Limble has been there they never gave us information that was incorrect and always got us an answer even if they didn't have it at the time. For technicians they have grasped this software so fast it amazes everyone, setting up our service request portal how we want has strengthened the relationship with our customers (people onsite) so they can request service and know the status without having to ask

Pros

They give you the ability to create your own dashboards, track downtime, track inventory and so much more. You set the system up how you want based on what you want to see and its a technicians dream

Cons

The integration was tough but that was due to the software we came from, they help with the integration in such a way its mainstreamed. So its a positive con :)

KK

Kay K.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Never Drop the Ball

From the initial welcoming calls on zoom with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to the onsite implementation with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] I am very happy with this service and look forward to using them for years to come. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] are amazing and done a great job of coming out to see us and help with our asset loading and onsite training , was completely worth the initial start up costs.If there is ever a question I need answered, the chat option has always come through! What a great service!

Pros

This software is so easy to use, it is now an essential part of my daily routine. I enter everything into the software which is wonderful for keeping me on the ball and making sure nothing is forgotten.Other employees are getting used to the request cycle and my technicians are very happy to check off the boxes when they have finished the work orders they are set. I like the ease of adding costs/parts/invoices...

Cons

only some very minor areas that could use a tweak but definitley doesn't affect my work flow. I have suggested my tweaks to Limble as something they could apply later down the line when they are making adjustments

RL

Ray L.

Utilities, 1-10 employees

High quality CMMS software for an affordable price

From the very beginning everything went smooth, and the transition from our old system to this one has been effortless. Their customer service is great and they are all very pleasant to speak with and are willing to tackle any issue or concern.

Pros

Very user friendly platform, fully customizable for what you want, and very affordable especially for smaller facilities. And the QR code feature makes work order submitting a very simple and effective tool.

Cons

Some features cost more money as well as adding users but the tier pricing platform also allowed this software to be affordable for us which otherwise might not have been.

JG

Jeremy G.

Food Production, 201-500 employees

Limble is Nimble

Technician like to use it and we are capering more asset data that is useful.

Pros

I likes the flexibility of Limble to create field for assets and parts to fit our need. I also liked how intuitive it is to use. Easy to figure out how to use and easy to train technicians. Mobile app allows better data capture and helps prioritize work.

Cons

The flexibility of reports on the dashboard was great. However, it did take some time to create the reports we needed form scratch. It would be nice to have a library of reports to choose from.

Thanks for your review, Jeremy! That is a great idea about the report library. I'll pass that on as a feature request. Thanks for using Limble and please reach out if you need anything. All the best, Pam from Limble

HR

Hayden R.

Chemicals, 501-1,000 employees

Hayden Rogers Nufarm

Our overall experience with Limble has been massively positive.

Pros

I like how easy it is manage work assignments across multiple sites. We also the the overview dashboards every week in our general maintenance meetings.

Cons

There aren't any features within the system that we do not like. Overall we have been very impressed with the system.

Alex R.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

A simple, but powerful tool.

I manage a number of different companies planned maintenance across Africa, needed a program which is adaptable, easy to setup and hand over - at the same time be able to remote monitor. seems to be going well so far

Pros

There are many Pros fro the software - but the most important, it the fact the developers, to whom i must take my hat off too, listen to us the customer, and develop the program around our needs, since i have been using the program, it keeps improving, more and more useful features being added all the time, but they have still have kept it simple, but powerful tool. Easy to add in assets, across multiple...

Cons

Okay, so at the time of this review - there are 2 areas which in my line I do find Limble lacking - off line mobility of the mobile app - but know this is something which they are working on, so looking forward seeing this. Secondly, the stocking side, entering reordered stock i found cumbersome, and there seems to be no stock withdrawl / return per work order system - but this could be that i have not set the form up correctly.

KK

Kevin K.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

New CMMS system

This is the first time the county has utilized a CMMS system for its main buildings. We looked at and tested several systems before moving forward with Limble. Overall we are very happy with the product, its team and the costs associated with having this system. It was easy to set up, the techs and outside users like it and upper management is very pleased we were able to get a system of this nature up and running in a timely manner.

Pros

Fairly easy to set up. The implementation team was awesome and always readily available for us as we went through the start up of the program. Additionally as we have now moved past the implementation process the online chat is always available and responds very quickly if/when we have questions. The system is very customizable to your needs but not overly technical to use. My staff and I are facilities guys, not IT guys so the process and use of the program has been pretty easy. Outside users appear to be happy with the system as well. The limble team also worked well with our IT dept and its requests/requirements.

Cons

Our team also runs a small fleet program. We found it a little cumbersome to run our fleet inspections through the system but their are other options within the system that we are not fully using that could refine this at a small cost (GPS).This dept. also handles the custodial staff and supplies. So far we have not been able to utilize the inventory management of those supplies in Limble in an easier way than our current legacy system.

BM

Brandon M.

Retail, 201-500 employees

Limble is Great, the Service is even Better!

Limble and the service provided has been great and improved our maintenance efficiencies.

Pros

As a company with over 500 employees, keeping our facility safe and in top production shape is of the utmost priority. The backbone to making that happen is the maintenance department and their ability to keep us running. After years of continuous growth, our need to organize our maintenance department became greater than ever. Organization breeds efficiencies, and that’s exactly what Limble did for...

Cons

The one thing I like the least about Limble is that it is a pay per user service, not a flat rate.

JB

Jonathan B.

Chemicals, 11-50 employees

Best CMMS system I've ever used.

Limble has made my life extremely easy, and has streamlined a lot of processes that affect several different departments. QC, maintenance, production, and management have all benefited from this system. The user friendliness has made it easy to implement for employees who do not have much experience using a CMMS system. The customer service? Absolutely second to none. I have never had a question go unanswered, and sometimes I like to use the chat feature just to send memes to the customer service reps on the other end of the computer. Seems to brighten their day. I never plan on switching CMMS systems, and would plan on using this anywhere I go.

Pros

As someone who has worked as a maintenance mechanic, maintenance planner, and supervisor, I have seen workflow through many lenses and worked with several different CMMS systems. This is the best CMMS system I have ever used based on the customization options, user friendliness, and customer support. After using this system, this was an easy sell to a company that did not previously utilize a CMMS system. I couldn't be happier.

Cons

My only complaint is that when multiple pictures are uploaded to a work order (especially one that is in progress for days or weeks), there is not an ability to scroll through those pictures. Each picture must be closed and a new one opened. This comes into play with work orders that require a long time to complete, and a visual progression through pictures would be nice to have.

JH

Joe H.

Chemicals, 51-200 employees

Simple yet Powerful

We had attempted to implement traditional server-based programs with no success. After research, focused on Limble and was immediately impressed. We watched their series of videos and within a week, had created the assets and PM schedules and were up and running. This program is very powerful, yet so user friendly that everyone in our organization is using it after 30 minutes of training. Our technicians run off of tablets in the field to document work history and receive assignments.

Pros

- Implementation was quick and simple, we were up and running in a week - Cloud-based so I can manage from my laptop or phone - Easy to use with minimal training required - Everyone in the organization can easily submit work requests - Great asset cost and history tracking - Customer service walked me through all my questions during implementation

Cons

Two minor cons: - The part tracking feature is good, but could use some more features (such as grouping like assets are) - Allow for more frequent refresh

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're glad to hear that Limble has provided been so helpful. We just launched a ton of new features and updates to our Parts Tracking and Inventory. The updates allow you to group parts like assets. There is a video on the parts page that will walk you through the updates. Also, feel free to schedule a time to get a personal tutorial by emailing admin@limblecmms.com.

rm

ruby m.

Packaging and Containers, 201-500 employees

Life with Limble.

Our experience with LImble has been great. The ease of the integration of LImble into our world.It's very user friendly and not overly complicated.It has decreased downtime and increased productivity.And to actually know in real-time inventory levels, asset needs etc. is invaluable.

Pros

Everything...Mobile featureReal time ReportingData collectionInventory features

Cons

I honestly can't think of any.We're and me area really happy with Limble

DR

Dan R.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Limble is a force multiplier

Pros

I like that I don't have to manage or remember any of the maintenance that happens in our rocket factory. We have space thrusters which require a degree of accuracy that is very high, and I can prove to our customers that we are doing the critical maintenance on the machines.

Cons

I have struggled to use the mobile app. It seems like I have better luck going out and back to my computer rather than struggling. That might just be my personal preference. I just don't love the layout, and prefer the computer.

BV

Bon V.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

One of the Best CMMS!

Limble CMMS’s combination of ease of use, powerful features, and excellent customer support makes it an ideal choice for streamlining maintenance operations and achieving quick ROI.

Pros

Limble CMMS is a standout maintenance management solution that truly excels in its user-friendly interface and robust feature set.

Cons

While the mobile apps provide core functionality, they may lack some advanced features only available on the web platform but other than that all good!

MC

Mikey C.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Limble organized our entire maintenance system

It has been great. The customer service tab is so much easier than calling or emailing a number. I just click on the icon, type out my question and get an answer back quickly.

Pros

It moves issues quickly and easily from the worker with and issue to the Maintenance manager and Maintenance Tech. Totally streamlined our process and kept problems from getting lost in the sea of emails, texts and voicemails.

Cons

It takes a lot of time to input tasks. I wish there were options to batch tasks. If I could type in one task and set it up to go to each location and asset that I wanted it to all at once it would be great. Currently I have found that I must make the task over and over.