Google Calendar

Web-based time management & calendar application

Google Calendar Reviews

Pros

I love how my computer, iPad, and phone have my Google Calendar on there. The syncing is very seamless and it helps me keep track of all meetings and events.

Carly P.

It's very flexible and has an amazing user experience. Google keeps improving it with useful features like common event presets like Meditation, gym, etc.

Tigran K.

I love the integrations with other software like Zoom, Slack. It's a basic calendar app that has nice features to see other people's schedule, organize and schedule meetings.

Cons

I can not find any disadvantage to using Google Calendar, literally no disadvantage whatsoever.

Premyuda P.

What is a little bad about the google calendar product, is that the application crashes and does not mark the event as a reminder on the agenda of all participants.

gessica R.

The lack of integration with Microsoft calendar annoys me. I use it because it's free.

Eliel B.

1,060 reviews

Great Experience/Calendar

Being that I'm a new diabetic it's very helpful for me because sometimes I forget things.

Pros

I can be online anywhtand make a appointment and it automatically save it to my google calendar.

Cons

I have no bad review at all. Have to be the best product I ever used.

Best Calendar Tool

The overall experience with Google Calendar was excellent. I really enjoy working with Google Calendar for my daily tasks and manage daily meeting schedules and work to-do.

Pros

- Google Calendar is very easy to use and reliable tool with more efficiency - Google Calendar navigation system is very self explanatory and any new person can get hands on it easily - Google Calendar works with many integrated systems like Zoom to schedule meetings and automatically post the meeting links - Google Calendar has a many other features like reminders, to-do list management which increases performance of the user

Cons

- Google Calendar user interface can be built on more modern Wed standards - Google Calendar pricing can be a little less that way many other small businesses can afford - Google Calendar can implement security features for more reliability

Great, but the integration between calendars sometimes is tricky

Pros

It has all the functions that you would expect from a calendar. And some more - reminders via text message (which is wonderful for some events), push notifications on mobile and desktop, recurring events etc.

Cons

I am using both Google Cal, iCal and Oulook calendar. The cross-ontegration between those 3 doesn not always work properly - some data tends to be missing and sometimes I get too many notifications at the same time. I know that it is all possible for editing and setting it up right, but there is never enough time to manage it properly. That's why I feel like it could be more user friendly and help me manage it so I don't get 4 same push messages at the same time.

Great Calendar app to have.

Great calendar application. Up to mark with the latest technology standards. Goes great with other googles service’s.

Pros

Great for day to day schedule management. Easy to schedule meetings. Available on multiple platforms and easy to access as its cloud based.

Cons

While working on windows there is no native application for windows. So user had to go to website to access google calendar.

Moved all my calendar activity to Google Calendar!

It's pretty spectacular so far, we're really happy with scheduling a hangouts video meeting seamless, booking coworker's schedule based on their availability saves time!

Pros

With a very simple to use, but so many advanced features, and it's awesome cross-platform integration and Google's G-Suite access, planning a schedule for me at least has become very easy and simple.

Cons

With all access to google platform and linking all the Google data in one place, makes this app one of the most productive, despite it being called a calendar app, it has almost every kind of service you need on your schedule, which is why I have nothing to complain about Google Calendar.

Google Calendar for the Win!

Google calendars allows me to spend less time emailing and texting employees about deadlines and works schedule changes. It allows me to update one calendar that all my employees have access to.

Pros

I love how easy and intuitive Google calendar is to use. It's features allow me to easily keep my employees up to date on deadlines without having to cony everyone individually.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything about Google calendars that I would say I dislike.

Best Calendar & Reminder App

My experience with Google Calendar is satisfactory and I have been using this for over 7 years for all my reminders and calendar invites.

Pros

The best feature of Google Calendar is its integration. It seamlessly integrates with other calendars and automation CRMS that most of the standalone software providers do not allow.

Cons

Google Calendar is still in its basic form and it can actually evolve into a meeting scheduler or booking app itself. I think that feature is lacking.

Facil, versatil y de mucha ayuda. Organizador de vidas

He solucionado en gran parte la agenda semanal de ma empresa, desde los pagos, hasta las citas y reuniones. El personal sabe diariamente cuales son las pautas a seguir con respecto al día, si hay algun servicio oe diente, si se tiene una cita en cualquier ente guvernamental, si hay reuniones con el cliente, si hay algun pago programado tanto para la empresa como para los entes del estado. En realidad ha mejorado much las diversas situaciones que se presentaban semanalamente. Y al momento de realizar los informes de cumplimientos de las funciones es mas facil de lograr solo revisando el calendario y si se cumplio con lo estipulado allí.

Pros

Una de las funciones que mas me gusta es que te avisa con un dia de antelación sobre las citas y reuniones oendientes. Es eficaz al momento de organizar las diversas pautas semanales que se tienen en la empresa. Reuniones, citas, pagos, recordatorios, avisos importantes, en fin, todo lo pendiente que se tiene semana por semana y dia por dia. Se unio a los procesos de la empresa de forma rapida y facil, fue una solución practica para la agenda semanal de la empresa. Todos están pendiente del calendario para saber que hay que hacer diariamente.

Cons

Creo que le falta un poco mas de promoción. Aun la gente desconoce de este producto. Otra de las cosas que no me agrada es que a veces he tenido problemas con la sincronia de los dias y los avisos. Me ha avisado con mucha antelación. Antes de las 24 horas. Deberia tener un acceso que establezca si se cumplio con lo anotado en el calendario. Creo que no tiene mas contras

Google Saves the Day

Incredibly easy to use and very very very very convenient. You can use it in your personal or professional life and if you wish to take it mobile with you, you can use the app on your phone, not just your desktop. I'm just tickled pink about the functionality and the ability to store all of my data in one place, with one company and one software/program. I'm in love!!!! : )

Pros

I dont know how I could live without the Google family of products. Everything ties seamlessly into my Google account and now that Google Pay is widely accepted, I cannot fathom a more complete or complimentary product for my personal or professional life. Google Calendar can also sync with your Android notes or tasks if I remember correctly, so you can make lists and access the information even if...

Cons

I didnt find anything that I could complain about or improve on. I was even able to restore the task I mentioned above which was linked to my Android notes account when I accidentally marked the entire project complete, not the individual task lol ... it was basically deleted and the notifications and alarms were reset which was frustrating, but it was easily restored so I have no complaints at all.

A complete calendar with great features

My overall experience with Google Calendar is great, as it is my main calendar mobile app. I enjoy a lot all the features this software has to offer, as it syncs all my accounts and calendars on the exact same place. Even though it could be more user-friendly in terms of required time for event/task creation, Google Calendar is a very complete app and is widely used across the world.

Pros

What I like the most about Google Calendar is its completeness, regarding all the features this software has. I like the possibility to add up to 5 notifications for the same event/task, as I need this feature to constantly remind me of these events, so I can manage my agenda in a better way. I also enjoy the possibility to sync multiple accounts and calendars to the same app, so can I keep on track both professional and personal appointments.

Cons

Due to its completeness, what I like the least about this software is the (relatively superior) time it takes to create a new event/task. I feel that the event creation could be yet simpler and easier. Other than that, I don't have any other negative points to mention about this software. I also never had any issues with Google Calendar whatsoever.

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

Pros

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone...

Cons

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Getting organized with your time all the time

I have been using Google calendar to get personally organized and integrated it with office and personal appointments. Google calendar has never disappointed me, except for the simple interface issue

Pros

One good thing about Google calendar is that it usually comes with the operating system in almost all Android devices and you don't need to download it from anywhere to have it. It also has a very easy user interface. On Android, you can view the calendar in a month view, week view, three day, one day or just the schedules view. Google calendar has a flawless integration with gmail. It reminds you...

Cons

The interface, despite being easy to use, it lacks some graphic beauty. It would be good to make it more colorful. Calendar widget on android doesn't look much appealing. It would look better to add a transparency feature to it.

Google Calendar - my personl experience

It has all the capacities that you would anticipate from a schedule. Also, some more - updates by means of instant message (which is brilliant for certain occasions), pop-up messages on portable and work area, repeating occasions and so forth Google Calendar is as yet in its essential structure and it can really develop into a gathering scheduler or booking application itself. I imagine that component is inadequate. Something else is that when you're being cautioned for a gathering, Google springs up in your whole program window and prevents you from seeing what you were taking a gander at in your present tab. It tends to be irritating in case you're dealing with something significant.

Pros

The Calendar application has an extraordinary UI and is smooth and instinctive. The best part is the examination. The manner in which it can show me who I invest the most energy with is something I haven't found in a schedule application previously. It appears they are centered around time the executives and effectiveness and not only day arranging! While I've attempted distinctive Calendar programming...

Cons

Can only be accessed by internet access so it will be nice if google will change this

Simple and smart calendar that allows you to be more productive and efficient!

My overall experience with Google Calendars is still positive. It is what I use for my everyday tasks and event management. I guess it doesn't need to be all that complex and fancy. It serves a simple purpose in my opinion and serves it well. Gives me notifications and reminders at the right times. I love changing between the day/week/month views as well when I need it to either get a detailed view of a specific day or the snapshot for that month. It is free and I will continue using it as before but would love to see some more enhancements in the future.

Pros

The simplicity of use about this software is what I like most about it. Definitely the brand behind this software product is a well known one, Google. I love the compatibility across other Google Suite apps and the integrations available. I love when it reads appointments from my email and automatically schedules events and reminders using the same. I have made flight and hotel reservations in the...

Cons

The overall functionality is still limited compared to its counterparts like the Microsoft Outlook Calendar which offers a breadth of features. You can't set high or low priority events in Google Calendar. Neither can you create your own categories or labels and attach them to different types of events, tasks, notes or reminders. Sharing is also not very effective. I have tried to create events for my friends together and shared with them but unless they have a Google account, there are many compatibility issues. The time zone also is slightly inaccurate sometimes. It doesn't reflect it accurately nor does it make the needed updates.

Great for Organizations

Essential to my workflow and daily life at my job. Integrates easily with everyones calendars and allows me to plug in third party calendar apps that are slightly better into this so I can update more easily.

Pros

Google makes it easy to find open events for people's calendars. Need to schedule a meeting with someone? Add them to the meeting invite first and click "find available meeting times" -- instantly shown when you can meet. No back and forth meeting scheduling. In the virtual world, it allows Google Meet invites by default and have also allowed Zoom plugin to schedule meetings with links from the get go. You can publish a calendar to the web, great for publishing an organizations events in the platform you already use to schedule your day.

Cons

One big thing that I do not like, that I was excited about what the "meeting block" feature. You can let people schedule blocks of time on your calendar and say from 11am-12pm open up 15 minute blocks or whatever that someone can sign up to meet with me. This is great, in theory, until it DOES NOT block out those blocks if you do slate something there and will allow you to get doulbe booked. The logic behind that is beyond me, and has put me into scramble mode to reschedule a meeting someone signed up for because the site was not smart enough to see something else was already booked. Unfortunate and not like other services that will stop you from booking on conflicts.

Great for idle Android and Windows users

Pros

The ease of use, surely. Once installed, the interface being straight-to-the-point and colourful allows me to plan quickly. The support for both my android phone and windows pc were great, because they allowed me get my tasks prepared at any time of the day. The colours and collaborating with my android phone =changes in phone settings resulted also in my calendar settings = also saved a lot of work...

Cons

After I had switched From windows and android to iOS and macOS, I could no longer use Google calendar.Even without using Safari at first and continuing with google, it wasn’t syncing as well as it used to. I was also restricted to use some features I would use on my previous phone, which is I believe a result of unfinished cooperation between google calendar and iOS. However I couldnt switch to apple...

Perfect simple software for managing meetings

Pros

It is very straightforward, simple, and limited (in a good way!) - the purpose I use it for is simply to schedule meetings with coworkers and partners, and have a meeting place. Google Rooms is easier to access than Zoom (no need to download a separate software), you can invite out-of-network guests, and have all meetings, even those taking place outside of Google, centralized on one calendar.

Cons

It can become overloaded if working with a large team; a key feature of Google Calendar is that it lets you view the calendars of coworkers so you can efficiently find meeting times and schedule things in available slots. That being said, if you have 20+ coworkers like me, all with vastly different schedules, this feature is not as efficient or effective as it was designed to be. You can always turn this view off, to not crowd your own calendar.

Help Keep Your Professional & Personal Lives Organized with Google Calendar!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the visual layout in regards to how it is presented on a variety of platforms, whether it be a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet. The ease of use is also a phenomenal attribute associated with this software, as you are able to click just a few buttons and have your events organized by date and time, with or without any alerts. I also like that this software can be synced with your Gmail account, which allows for email reminders to be automatically sent to you about 15 to 30 minutes before your next scheduled event, (or any other custom warning time before the event). Overall, it is very well put together and easy to use. As such, I would recommend it to anyone who may be interested in trying to use it.

Cons

The only thing that I can think of as being a negative with this software is the fact that an internet connection must be present if someone would like to save the changes made to his or her calendar of events to the cloud. Until an internet connection is established, one cannot sync his or her calendar updates with other devices using the same Google account. Other than that one aspect of the software, (which is not that terrible in the first place), there is not much else to point out as a negative.

Much easier to use and more reliable than Outlook!

Pros

I love the layout of Google Calendar the most. It's easy to understand and it really keeps me organized and helped me get through my first job. While I was in school, I rarely had meetings. But once I started working, I had to plan my days around meetings - especially since I often worked with people in different time zones. Google Calendar is one of the tools that really helped me get through this...

Cons

The only con I have is that when you're being alerted for a meeting, Google pops up in your entire browser window and stops you from seeing what you were looking at in your current tab. It can be annoying if you're working on something important.

Send Meeting Invites and Manage Appointments with your Google Calendar

Pros

With my job, appointment setting is one of my major task. Successful appointment should be managed by a calendar that has features that will provide excellent results and successful meetings. With google calendar, you can easily create a meeting by choosing the date and time and specify the location and agenda. This is part of the sales process where the appointnent should be documented and those...

Cons

For best results of the features, the recipients or attendees is recommended to use Gmail for their email. However, some clients use Outlook as their calendar or Work email. For their work email, some prefer using Outlook to integrate rheir work email while some find Gmail as the best option to access and link their work mailbox.

Google Calendar for Non-Profit

We are trying to enforce our end users to keep their calendars current in order to utilize the "Find a Time" feature to quickly schedule meetings. This is to avoid the other practice of sending multiple emails trying to figure out what time works for a meeting. Google Calendar makes this easy.

Pros

Google Calendar is easy to use and Google continues to add new features on a regular basis. I find "Find a Time" feature easier than the equivalent feature in Outlook. It is quick and responsive and above all else simple. The pricing offered by Google for the Google Workspace product to non profits is very hard to beat.

Cons

This may not be a Google Calendar issue, but more of an administrative issue, however trying to keep track of shared calendars I believe could be slightly better. As an admin I have to sometimes create Shared Calendar for others to use, and I don't necessarily want to be part of those calendars. However after I leave that calendar I sometimes need to add others to it again. I think it could be easier to find the available shared calendars as an admin. Hopefully something similar to being able to view all available Google Groups as an admin.

Since 2017 redesign, Google Calendar is my go-to

Pros

Recent major redesign vastly improved usability of Google Calendar The variety of new calendar view options and app settings are a welcome improvement to get the week/month view that works best for you Very useful and intuitive adding of tasks vs. calendar entries, useful labeling system, meeting room scheduling, and more in one interface No-brainer for Gmail/GSuite users due to tight integration...

Cons

No dedicated Mac OS calendar application client (must use browser) Sometimes simplified new user interface can be puzzling on where to find some frequently used tasks

My Google Calendar Review

I check my calendar before bed to make sure I am ready for the next day and check it again in the morning to make sure I'm on track for the day. I remind my kids to keep their activities in the calendar so that we can coordinate transportation and so I know where they are. Calendar integrates easily with all other Google apps, to make everything run as smoothly as possible.

Pros

It is no exaggeration to say that I run my entire life through Google Calendar. If it's not on the calendar, it's not happening. Professionally, I have a work calendar set up by my school. I also have my own calendar and then set up a library calendar that is shared with the faculty so they can schedule the library. In my personal life, I have a calendar set up and every one of my children has a Google Calendar as well that is synced to my calendar. This makes planning so easy. All of the calendars sync together on my phone and it is easy to hide or show the ones I need, so I don't get overwhelmed with information.

Cons

There are a few options like deleting or sharing calendars that work better on my computer than my mobile phone. It usually isn't a big deal, but sometimes I have to go to my computer to make the calendar work as I want it to.

don't think I could live without this

This has got to be the most user-friendly electronic calendar option. I really don't know what I'd do without it. I rely so heavily on the reminders I put in my calendar (even as simple as birthday reminders that I need to have pop up every year). For work, my team would be a mess without the help of Google Calendar to track our meetings and commitments!

Pros

It's so easy to use for business and personal use. My work team relies heavily on this software for organizing our work meetings and commitments. It's so easy to send out invites and to track my responsibilities. I can leave reminders for myself, mark myself as busy, block out chunks of time for whatever I need, and see when my coworkers are busy too.

Cons

I have very few complaints. I rely so heavily on it in both my work life and personal life and just find it so user-friendly and helpful for tracking my schedule daily. Maybe I'll say that for recurring events, I've occasionally had issues getting the reminders to update when I have to make a change to the date. Sometimes I have issues getting the original recurring day to delete after I've updated it to a different day. But deleting the original recurring event and starting over is an easy fix for that.

Google Calendar.. The all-rounder, Calendar and Scheduler.

I have been using Google Calendar from many years and its just getting better and better with time. I easily get to know about important events of each month and can easily set my personal schedule to get alerts on right time.

Pros

Google Calendar is more than a Calender. It not just shows months and dayes with holidays and events of social and religious importance but also works as personal organizer. You can make your schedule and appointments in it. It is the best calendar app especially if you are a Gmail user as it easily integrates with it, and even marks your contacts Birthday in the calendar. It has a very pleasent and intuitive user interface which is made more interesting by background design pictures aided with wonderful animations. It offers a high level of integration and efficiency yet is very simple and easy to use. With it you can easily share your schedule with others and never miss an alert.

Cons

I personally can not think of any short comings in Google Calendar except that its a bit hard to connect it with other similar apps.