Google Calendar Logo

Google Calendar

Web-based time management & calendar application

Google Calendar Reviews

User ratings

4.8

1.7K
  • Likelihood to recommend9.29/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Overall for someone who is always multitasking like me, Google Calendar is a lifesaver and it helps me to manage my routine and time more effectively.
It's very flexible and has an amazing user experience. Google keeps improving it with useful features like common event presets like Meditation, gym, etc.
Over all it is a good product. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good calender.
I can not find any disadvantage to using Google Calendar, literally no disadvantage whatsoever.
What is a little bad about the google calendar product, is that the application crashes and does not mark the event as a reminder on the agenda of all participants.
The lack of integration with Microsoft calendar annoys me. I use it because it's free.

Google Calendar users...

iCloud-logocaret

iCloud

Microsoft 365-logocaret

Microsoft 365

How would you rate Google Calendar?

1,732 reviews

Tigran K.

Digital Marketing Specialist

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

The Universal Calendar Standard

Transcript

Tigran K. : Hi, my name is Tigran. I'm a marketing specialist, and I give Google Calendar five stars....

Must have

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Heidi. I am a massage therapist. I give Google Calendar a five out of five rating....

My Life Planner

I have been using google calendar for planning appointments and training for my business. Google Calendar has been the only app that syncs to all the software that I use, and that has helped me avoid double-booking meetings with my clients across multiple platforms. I also used this for personal scheduling, I have a shared calendar with family members where we plan activities and events together.

Pros

Google Calendar integrates with most of the apps I currently use. I manage all my appointment in Upwork, Calendly and personal appointments. I have shared calendars with my team, my clients and family members.

Cons

Google calendar sometimes does not sync fully on my iPhone's calendar.

I do not miss a thing in my work (and in my life)

I use it daily, even hourly, I would say. Once or twice a week, I schedule my week (or, sometimes, even events months in advance), and then I just have to follow what the calendar shows me. When you are moving around a lot and have several kids doing activities, a proper calendar gives you peace of mind because you do not have to remember everything. In short, using Google Calendar as part of my routine has improved my quality of family life and work efficiency.

Pros

I like Google Calendar's availability: android, web, and tablet. This allows me to introduce new events on the go, whenever I am (working or at home). It is also advantageous to have several calendars in my view. I can divide them into areas of my work (teaching, researching, bureaucracy), but it also helps me organize my family schedule (kids, marriage events, and so on). The color-coding makes it very easy to spot what I have every day. In this regard, one last critical thing is the ability to share calendars. Be it work or my wife, I can take into account events that, although I have not created, can potentially affect my schedule.

Cons

It is a pity that such a ubiquitous app does not have a proper task manager associated. In my workflow, at least, tasks have to do a lot with the calendar, so I miss a better way to integrate both into the Google Calendar.

It's awesomly awful

It's okay

Pros

That it syncs with my phone. Can add multiple tasks per day

Cons

Occasionally scheduled tasks don't go off as scheduled

Is there any other way?

I have used Google Calendar since the beginning and have found it extremely reliable and useful for both my personal and professional needs. I use it daily and have no doubts I will continue using it for both for years to come.

Pros

My team and I all use Android Smartphones and Chromebook laptops and there is absolute perfect integration between them all using Google Calendar. We use to schedule meetings, to set reminders, to set deadlines and to keep in contact with our customers.

Cons

We really cant see any negatives using Google Calendar as it suits all of our calendar management needs.

Smartest way to manage calendar tasks and events.

Pros

Google calendar is easy to download, update and sync on multiple devices. The menu is simple to follow through.

Cons

I wish the widget was transparent on Android.

My life lives in Google Calendar

I have used Google Calendar for over 5 years, and I truly would be lost without it

Pros

I really like the ability to share calendar invites to other people outside of my organization. Additionally, I love the ability to subscribe to team members calendars to see their availability. No more sending an email and wondering why your teammate hasn't responded because now I know they are in a 2 hour meeting

Cons

I'm having trouble currently automatically adding a Google Meeting link to my calendar invites that I sent out. I have gone to settings to make this action automatic, but it's still not working. I use to have this function at my previous company

The best solution for private and freelancers

The experience was sincerely fantastic Really the best free online calendar on the market. There is no better solution I think.

Pros

Google calendar is fantastic: zero advertising, a very fast and interconnected service with all the best online services. The app and the site have an excellent usability and allow you to share, fix meetings already preparing everything in advance. It is essential for children and professionals

Cons

Today to send my calendar to others I am forced to send a Hubspot or Calendly link. I hope this thing ends because it's frustrating. For the rest sincerely everything ok

The best tool for notes and reminders

Pros

It's very easy to use and highly accesible.

Cons

None so far. I love using it. Very convenient to do my work.

Plan All Your Activities With Google Calendar.

It helps us many times to schedule our daily tasks with reminders. We can schedule internal meeting, internal tasks and keep tracking.

Pros

1. It is user friendly and has a simple UI. 2. One Gmail account and all your data will be with you in your Mobile. 3. It is customizable. 4. Blocking of Appointment slots. 5. Tracking the work progress. 6. Integrated with Google Classroom.

Cons

More themes are needed. Mobile App needs some more improvements like the UI. I am desperately waiting for integration with Google Maps so that location can be shared easily.

Essencial para sua organização

Muito Boa, ele me auxilia nas organizações do dia-a-dia e na integração com as outras ferramentas do meu dia

Pros

Interface muito simples e intuitiva, fácil integração entre dispositivos na sua conta

Cons

O aplicativo para celular tem uma interface não muito agradável, mas ele integra com outos aplicativo melhores

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Google Calendar is Easy to Use and Increases productivity.

The sync means two separate calendars are referenced. This is ensures we don't miss a deadline for an event or for a task. Tasks are assignable. Every team member can see the task. Tasks from google calendar are synced to our practice mgt software. Events and tasks flow both ways via sync. If the event or task is created in practice mgt software or in google calendar it shows up on both platforms. The ability to easily provide the zoom or google meet invite and the fact that google calendar prompts me to send it ensures we communicate effectively with clients and potential clients.

Pros

The best thing about google calendar is its ease of use. For example if you add an event you are prompted to invite others. Reminders for events are customizable. It syncs with our practice mgt software for our law firm.

Cons

I have two google accounts. For some reason my personal google calendar is the default (I believe this is because the personal google email is primary account) I have to toggle between them. I am sure there is a way to make business calendar the primary calendar. Just haven't figured it out yet.

Indispensable y confiable

Experiencia excelente, ya que me ha permitido gestionar eficientemente mis horarios, y actividades diarias. Las funciones de integración y reserva me permiten automatizar muchos procesos, lo cual me permitió escalar mi sistema de reserva de clases a otro nivel. Toda ha sido muy positivo, y por eso lo uso diariamente en mi empresa.

Pros

-facilidad de implementación -la mejor función de todas, se integra con todos los programas de reserva de cupos, clases, etc. -las notificaciones y alarmas son lo mejor, ya que permiten tenar un control total y mejor organización -flexibilidad y gran variedad de configuraciones -los distintos tipos de vista, desde diaria, semanal a mensual es excelente para gestionar proyectos -la posibilidad de configurar alertas que se repiten según ciertos criterios es lo más útil, ya que evita perder tiempo en configurar horarios día a día, lo cual sería una locura si estamos programando eventos a largo plazo

Cons

-quizá la única contra que puedo mencionar es su estética bastante minimalista, pero esto es algo normal en casi todos los calendarios que he usado, ya que lo más importante es que no distraigan de lo esencial que son los datos puntuales.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Still loving Google Calendar!

My overall experience is awesome! I try to use all the capabilities and features that comes with calendar. I code all my calendars with different colors, I use all the fields when creating events that might help me remember details of what I need to do.

Pros

In general I am a big fan of Google accounts and all the products that come with them. I love how Google Calendar help me stay organized for my private and professional life. I like the fact that I can have different calendars and turn them off an on whenever I need. I like the reminders and how they can be customized. The flexibility of giving access to different people and also a different role. So many things that I love, but I cannot left out the fact that both the mobile app and the computer one are both easy to deploy, manage and check.

Cons

I don't have many complaints about it. Something that bother me though s when I am scheduling an event and sometimes I have some trouble for Google calendar to automatically recognize email addresses that I use frequently. I don't know why this happens, it's not all the time, but it's annoying to be looking for those email addresses in my gmail.

Google Calendar is easy peasy!

EXCELLENT! Google Calendar syncs across all my devices: laptop, Google Pixel smart phone, Google Home - I can ask the Google Assistant what's happening next and it will share my schedule with me!

Pros

I have the free version for my personal calendar and the paid Google Workspace version for my business with HIPAA compliance. I love that I can sync both calendars and that my HIPAA compliant appointments show up as "busy" on my personal calendar. I also love that both my personal and business calendars sync with my Go Highlevel marketing calendar and EMR so that clients can't double-book their appointments when they schedule online. Appointment reminders keep me moving from appointment to appointment without delay. Google Tasks allows me to prioritize my To-Do list to help me stay the most productive. Another great feature is that you can color-code appointment types and tasks to see at a glance what is happening with your schedule for any given day.

Cons

I've been using Google calendar for a long time. I do remember that it was a bit non-user-friendly when figuring out tasks at first. I believe there have been several updates and I am very used to the program now. As with anything, there is always a learning curve when trying something new.

Remembering with Google Calendar

Google Calendar has assisted me with remaining incredibly coordinated in all areas of my life. It is easy to utilize and outwardly engaging. This instrument makes it simple to organize gatherings with colleagues, plan occasions, and even add errands for every day. I will keep on utilizing this apparatus both for expert and individual association. I love that an off site getting unites the guide as it's image, or now and again a genuine image of the area. I use Google Calendar for individual and business utilizes.

Pros

Google has made it so natural to oversee even the most active schedules. The offer element permits numerous individuals to have concurrent access, which is helpful now much more than before with colleagues working from an assortment of areas. Changes to the schedule are done continuously, so next to zero postponement in is having the option to plan and affirm arrangements. It permits me to set up numerous different schedules on similar records. With this element, we have had the option to set up altered schedules for each common task, which permits us to just impart them to individuals from those groups. We are accordingly ready to follow the action of all colleagues cooperating on those activities. It is essentially the simplest to utilize project the executives instrument.

Cons

There isn't a lot dislike about Google Calendars. On the off chance that I had one analysis it would be of duplication Calendars and Holidays. I'd very much want to see some "shrewd sifting' actually intending that assuming you as of now have Birthdays turned on in one of your schedules, on the off chance that you have another schedule, or imparted schedule to a similar data it frequently appears as a copy. In all decency, its generally a client arrangement issue, you can undoubtedly flip off occasions or birthday events in schedules yet there must be google brainiac that could work on the interaction.

Aesthetically Pleasing Planning and Scheduling Software

I'm planning my days and my businesses easier. This has had the effect of making my businesses more efficient and run more smoothly.

Pros

Google Calendar has a new feature that allows you to reach a desired goal by allowing you to do day-to-day tasks in furtheration of your ultimate goal. This goal can be learning to code and losing weight. This is by far the best Innovation by Google Calendar. It really seems to take into account my peak points and to schedule time that will help me to achieve my goal at those ideal moments. In Google...

Cons

The sound should be much louder, and the notifications should be more prominent. To ensure that I see my reminders on time, notifications should be designed to be more schedule-stopping. Because of the weak structure and quiet nature of this app's reminders, they are easily overlooked.

Stay up to Date with Google

Thanks to Google Calendar, I have been on top of all of my personal, social, and work events, appointments, and emails. Google's integration and synchronization will keep me a loyal user for years to come. I have been so for 13 years and plan to double this, easily.

Pros

I first started using Google Calendar at the age of 12. Being 25 now it has made scheduling, remembering, and managing multiple schedules effortless. The synchronization and integration across multiple Google platforms have been my favorite.

Cons

A major disadvantage is Google's customer support. I ran into an issue where my account was accessed elsewhere without my knowledge. Al of my data, photos, accounts were accessed, altered, and deleted. I sought Google's help for months. Not only did they take months to reach out to me, but they were also no help whatsoever in the end.

Single calendar for all your needs

Google Calendar has changed the way we do business in our office and across our organization. This has helped us to increase efficiency in planning and improved how comfortable employees are with technology. Even those who were late adopters (because of resistance to integration of technology) have found Google Calendar easy to use and helpful in managing different parts of their work flow.

Pros

Google has made it so easy to manage even the busiest calendars. The share feature allows multiple people to have simultaneous access, which is convenient now even more than before with team members working from a variety of locations. Changes to the calendar are done in real time, so there is little to no delay in being able to schedule and confirm appointments. With so many videoconferencing meetings...

Cons

I appreciate the colors to differentiate between the various types of appointments. It would be great if users had the ability to color code based on their distinct needs, which aren't always linked to the type of appointment category they fall in.

Used by everyone for a reason

Pros

I'm sure some people use MS calendar, but why would they? Google Calendar is so much easier, and does all the work for you. Plus, everyone has much better access to Google Calendar from what I've experienced. You can share Google Calendars with people who don't have a Gmail account, so that's great. You can have multiple calendars with multiple administration levels, you can hide or show different...

Cons

There really isn't much I would improve with Google Calendar. For some reason, Google just really has this figured out. They're not perfect on everything, but the Calendar is pretty darn close.

Organize your life with schedules and reminders

There is so much you can do with Google calendar to organize your life. You will never forget important dates and will be more efficient. Invest some time to set reminders or tweak a few settings, and you are good to go with this powerful and easy-to-use tool.

Pros

1. You can create endless reminders and schedules hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly with a high degree of flexibility. 2. Different calendar views are available: detailed, overviews, Lists. You can customize your schedules and create reminders for important dates and times. 3. You can add color-coded multiple calendars, including work, personal, holidays, tasks, due dates, or whatever catches...

Cons

1. Too many entries may clutter and disorganize everything. 2. There are privacy issues as you reveal too much about your personal and work life. 3. It takes time to learn so many settings and options and get used to the new interface.

An Any-Business-Must-Have Calendar

Google Calendar has almost always been my go-to calendar for years for personal events, and it quickly became a crucial part of my business as well as some of the business that I've worked at. The fact that you can easily sync between devices (mobile and desktop devices) makes it golden.

Pros

Google Calendar can be completely free to use, or can come with their pay-for plans including Google Workspace. It's very quick, syncs faster than most Microsoft Exchange systems, and is very versatile whereas it works on Android devices, iOS devices, and more.

Cons

It can get a little overwhelming when it comes to finding certain features for each calendar entry. When you create a calendar entry, there are some options for the entry that are hidden by default. This is in both the Quick Entry mode as well as in the calendar entry itself.

Facil, versatil y de mucha ayuda. Organizador de vidas

He solucionado en gran parte la agenda semanal de ma empresa, desde los pagos, hasta las citas y reuniones. El personal sabe diariamente cuales son las pautas a seguir con respecto al día, si hay algun servicio oe diente, si se tiene una cita en cualquier ente guvernamental, si hay reuniones con el cliente, si hay algun pago programado tanto para la empresa como para los entes del estado. En realidad ha mejorado much las diversas situaciones que se presentaban semanalamente. Y al momento de realizar los informes de cumplimientos de las funciones es mas facil de lograr solo revisando el calendario y si se cumplio con lo estipulado allí.

Pros

Una de las funciones que mas me gusta es que te avisa con un dia de antelación sobre las citas y reuniones oendientes. Es eficaz al momento de organizar las diversas pautas semanales que se tienen en la empresa. Reuniones, citas, pagos, recordatorios, avisos importantes, en fin, todo lo pendiente que se tiene semana por semana y dia por dia. Se unio a los procesos de la empresa de forma rapida y facil, fue una solución practica para la agenda semanal de la empresa. Todos están pendiente del calendario para saber que hay que hacer diariamente.

Cons

Creo que le falta un poco mas de promoción. Aun la gente desconoce de este producto. Otra de las cosas que no me agrada es que a veces he tenido problemas con la sincronia de los dias y los avisos. Me ha avisado con mucha antelación. Antes de las 24 horas. Deberia tener un acceso que establezca si se cumplio con lo anotado en el calendario. Creo que no tiene mas contras

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Google Saves the Day

Incredibly easy to use and very very very very convenient. You can use it in your personal or professional life and if you wish to take it mobile with you, you can use the app on your phone, not just your desktop. I'm just tickled pink about the functionality and the ability to store all of my data in one place, with one company and one software/program. I'm in love!!!! : )

Pros

I dont know how I could live without the Google family of products. Everything ties seamlessly into my Google account and now that Google Pay is widely accepted, I cannot fathom a more complete or complimentary product for my personal or professional life. Google Calendar can also sync with your Android notes or tasks if I remember correctly, so you can make lists and access the information even if...

Cons

I didnt find anything that I could complain about or improve on. I was even able to restore the task I mentioned above which was linked to my Android notes account when I accidentally marked the entire project complete, not the individual task lol ... it was basically deleted and the notifications and alarms were reset which was frustrating, but it was easily restored so I have no complaints at all.

Google Calendar: One of the best tools for client-facing connections

Overall, Google Calendar has been awesome and a huge key to my success in my position at the company I work at. Even though I started as just an assistant using a calendar, I've found that I'm still using it today and it continues to grow my success!

Pros

I work at a company that does a ton of client-facing meetings, presentations, and virtual lunch-and-learns, so it's key for us to have a product that can help us keep organized and on top of our schedules, and that is exactly what Google Calendar does for us. It's incredibly easy to check out your colleague's calendars (especially once you color code each one!) and find a time that works for everyone...

Cons

There isn't much I can say about the things I dislike about Google Calendar, however one thing that comes to mind is about the mobile version. I have the Google Calendar app - since I'm constantly using it for both my personal and professional use - and when attempting to set something up on the phone, it's a bit complicated and seems as if the app is miscalibrated. Creating an event is always a bit tricky - and it's definitely easy to fix - but it's something that can and should be improved on.

Google Calendar - my personl experience

It has all the capacities that you would anticipate from a schedule. Also, some more - updates by means of instant message (which is brilliant for certain occasions), pop-up messages on portable and work area, repeating occasions and so forth Google Calendar is as yet in its essential structure and it can really develop into a gathering scheduler or booking application itself. I imagine that component is inadequate. Something else is that when you're being cautioned for a gathering, Google springs up in your whole program window and prevents you from seeing what you were taking a gander at in your present tab. It tends to be irritating in case you're dealing with something significant.

Pros

The Calendar application has an extraordinary UI and is smooth and instinctive. The best part is the examination. The manner in which it can show me who I invest the most energy with is something I haven't found in a schedule application previously. It appears they are centered around time the executives and effectiveness and not only day arranging! While I've attempted distinctive Calendar programming...

Cons

Can only be accessed by internet access so it will be nice if google will change this