Calendly Logo

Calendly Reviews - Page 4

2,612 reviews

Paul P.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

The perfect booking system!

My overall experience with calendly.com and the application have been incredible. It increased my productivity tenfold. I was actually making so many bookings that I had to find other ways to automate other areas of my work so I had free time to deal with the bookings. It's a fantastic system.

Pros

I love that once I set the system up all I have to do it share the link or have the system embedded into my Web site or my social media network posts. The system does everything for me. I never need to lose another booking.

Cons

Nothing, I love this software. It's revolutionary.

Olayinka A.

Computer Hardware, 1-10 employees

Calendly wins me vital time.

Calendly enable me fix appointments with customers either for video conference,over the phone or physical meetings without the stress and time wastage which usually accompanies the appointment scheduling process.

Pros

I have people scheduling appointments with me on a daily basis,and I have also had to schedule appointments with people using Calendly on a few occasion.Therefore I have experienced both sides of Calendly and I feel it is a pleasant and time saving solution. Nothing beats being able to send an email to a client and simply stating "please schedule a meeting via this link" as against having to put back and forth calls across to people,before scheduling a meeting and on some occasions ; the other party forgets a meeting was even scheduled. I love Calendly for how it has saved me time,and also how it reminds both sides of an existing scheduled appointment : thereby reducing the chance of any party to a scheduled appointment missing it.

Cons

I like every part of Calendly and I have never questioned my choice of this program.

Brent K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Improve Efficiency: How a good integrated Calendar product should work

Very sleek. Instead of suggesting a few times (then blocking them off temporarily in my calendar), I just send the person my calendly link - they pick out of what works for me.

Pros

Tightly integrated with my Outlook / Office 365 calendar Easy to setup default rules Cuts down tremendously on all the hassle & time to set up appointments. Team calendars is fantastic (book a time with an external person that fits two or more peoples schedule)

Cons

Not much except this is how Microsoft Bookings SHOULD work. So... I suspect one day this feature set will be properly integrated into the Office suite, until then the only thing I'd want is licensing that encourages occasional use (I'd love the entire company to have, just don't want to pay the license for people who may only use very occasionally).

Nicole J.

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Time Saver!

We saved ourselves loads of time in scheduling meetings by eliminating the back-and-forth of scheduling. With Calendly we can give people the link and ask them to pick a time, instead of trying to coordinate calendars.

Pros

I appreciate the seamless integration with Gmail. I don't ever worry about being double-booked. The optional buffers before/after appointments are very useful.

Cons

I offer coaching appointments and I hoped to use Calendly as my main scheduler. Unfortunately, it's not made for that. There's not a way to add recurring appointments or group classes. I couldn't use my other appointment scheduler for quick meetings because it shows my fee-based services and is confusing for colleagues when they just want to jump on a quick call. So now I use Calendly in combination with a separate appointment scheduler. It's a little annoying and redundant to have two separate schedulers. We posted Calendly meeting links in many places including our webpage and in various business profiles. Be aware that if you ever change an event type's custom URL or make it inactive then you will have to update the link in many other places and could possibly create broken links.

SH

Sarah H.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Calendly - Calendar Convenience

It completely and efficiently integrates with Google calendar which makes our busy schedules much easier to keep track of. I also think the app version is extremely user-friendly and just as powerful as the desktop version. The video tutorials online make this tool so incredibly easy to use. It's just one of those simple, perfect tools that isn't fussy and makes every day scheduling a breeze.

Pros

Calendly is by far the most convenient calendar scheduling tool on the market. At our agency, we have so many appointments every week with media reps and it's challenging to keep track of everyone's schedules in and outside of our organizations and our Google calendars often fills up very quickly. We just love the ability to present a list of various days and times options without having to play email...

Cons

I wish that Microsoft or Google would adopt Calendly and incorporate the features so it's integrated into one suite for even more ease of use, especially since our agency is mostly working remotely and we're having to use digital invites more than ever.

HM

Hannah M.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Great customer-facing tool

We are using this in our school to simplify the process for Prospective Parents to book tours, appointments, and interviews. We are saving so much time compared to scheduling via phone call or email. Calendly allows me to our add our branding, so it's a seamless process for customers.

Pros

Simple user interface - Calendly makes it easy to offer appointment times for customers and integrates them with existing calendars.

Cons

With the 1 user plan, I am limited in how it works with my team. The multi-user or team plans are out of our price range (very small business). I would like to be able to notify more than one email address when an appointment is made.

SL

Sabrina L.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

It’s like having a personal assistant!

If I could give it a higher rating I would! It is the most essential piece of software that I use every day.

Pros

I can not Say enough great things about this product. It is easy to use, keeps me organized, and sends automatic communications! It makes my life easier every day.

Cons

The initial set up of your calendar takes a little bit of time, but saves you so much time in the long run. The new scheduling features are incredible.

Adam B.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great Product - Frustrating/Nonexistent Customer Support

Pros

Easy for a person to set up. Straightforward implementation. Decent integrations with large calendar/meeting software providers i.e. Zoom, Google Calendar.

Cons

Customer service is nonexistent. Like there is no one at the other end responding to support tickets at all. Another observation is the system is built around individual booking pages, which can be quite messy if you've got multiple campaigns that land on booking pages built for different purposes. It'd be nice to see a workflow system instead, letting the user route bookings depending on conditions, like a phone system.

AS

Andrew S.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Calendly automates the process of scheduling appointments.

Pros

Calendly is a handy online tool that helps you manage your schedule by automating the process of scheduling appointments. You can create different availability blocks for different events, and then share your unique URL with others who want to book an appointment with you. Calendly integrates with many popular online calendars, including Google Calendar and Outlook, so you can easily manage your appointments...

Cons

There are no negative elements to this product.

Jeff K.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Should have been invented sooner because it is so easy

We have really enjoyed it, and it was a feature that many of our very customers asked us about in the early days. They have added lots of complexity that would have probably saved us if we had them when we first implemented it. As it stands, things like Round Robin, and some other features were already in place by the time that they developed them and we saw them in our instance.

Pros

We have used this across Sales and CS for years and it has been a lifesaver. Being able to send out a link to your live schedule has been key. They have put a lot of features into the software that has helped (like group scheduling and Round Robin). We gladly pay for it just to get meetings on the calendar without friction.

Cons

The interface can be a little clunky, and when scheduling a group and changing settings can be redundant and kind of a pain. Ultimately I don't know if there is anyway around it, but configuring each user and their preferences for email confirmation/schedules, etc. can be a pain for the administrator.

DD

Davelle D.

E-Learning, self-employed

Calendly

It was user friendly and they provided assistance and answered my questions the first go round.

Pros

It is easy to use. Allows you to send the link to the customer to set an appointment and you can also include a consultation fee.

Cons

Their was nothing that I did not like about the program. The trial allowed me to see if the program was worth getting. I wish other programs offered this also.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Great Platform to schedule Appointments & Meetings without any hassle

Best is scheduling the meetings across timezones easy to set because time slots are visible to user. There is option to categorize the meeting, duration as per the requirement and also have a option to re-schedule the meeting.

Pros

Easy to use and schedule a meeting as it showcase free time to the user to fix the another meeting time and duration. Saves a lot time, schedule automatically in calendar, can connect via Zoom, Google meet as per comfort. Additionally, allows group meetings and also reminder notifications are very helpful.

Cons

Integration for some products are paid i.e. have limited features in free version rest all is perfectly done with easy setup

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best Automated Scheduling Software

I used to spend hours on the phone, trying to schedule appointments with potential clients. I would call them during their lunch break, or when they were at work. But inevitably, I would always get their voicemail. And then I would have to leave a message, and wait for them to call me back. Sometimes they would, but often times they wouldn't.And then I discovered Calendly, an online tool that allows...

Pros

I’ve been using Calendly for a while now and it’s honestly been a lifesaver. I used to spend hours trying to schedule meetings with people, but now it’s all taken care of in a few clicks.Plus, the integration with different calendar platforms is really seamless- it just works! I don’t have to worry about synchronization issues or anything like that. It really made my workday a lot more streamlined and focused.

Cons

Calendly lacks real tech supportCustomer support is 100% via email, which is ok, but not that good.

TD

Tammy D.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

User Friendly Online Appointment Calendar

My experience with the Calendly online calendar has been great overall. I love that it integrates so easily with my Google Calendar so that I do not miss any appointments made within the program. It is easy to set up and edit when needed. I also really like that I can set questions to ask those who are scheduling an appointment with me. The only downside in my opinion after years of use is the pricing. I do wish it could be slightly lower and/or offer a monthly fee instead of only the ability to pay yearly.

Pros

The ease of setup and use is the best quality of Calendly software. I like how easy it is to set up each type of appointment (session) for my clients and prospective clients.

Cons

The only con of the software, in my opinion, is the pricing. I would like it to be slightly lower, or to offer a lifetime deal (esp. to those who are loyal users).

Noime T.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

The most easy to use tool for client meeting scheduling

It is quite useful even if you are not tech-savvy, you can just log in and copy and paste the link to email to your customer. You can also create a meeting for yourself and the client if needed by clicking on your calendar link.

Pros

I like that it is so easy to use and you would not have any learning curve because the interface is just so simple. You can just simply create the meeting link that you need depending on how long your client meeting is and you are done. You can create a separate link for different types of meetings. There is also an option where your team will create a link for all people on the same department for easy customer call request.

Cons

It is so simple that the functionality is not as useful for generating leads which requires better integration with salesforce. I also have to log in to calendly every time I have to get the link I needed. I don't know if they have that shortcut on chrome like the other scheduling app I used.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Good Product, but it has time zone issues

It has been good. It has been a real life saver. I could not imagine running a busy office without it.

Pros

It is very easy to use and set-up. It has alleviated our office's need to schedule certain appointments and it has also rid us of the need to send text/email confirmations to clients. This saves a ton of time. Also, it has saved us time from having to explain to clients/customers that they have to pay for the appointment, since we have set-up our account to require them to pay for the appointment beforehand.

Cons

I really HATE the time zone issues. Some people experience issues with the email/text confirmations, since they are not in the CST zone. I have placed an automatic time zone correction option via Calendly, but it does not seem to work. I have reached out to Calendly and the solution they provided is very hard to figure out. It is a minor set back, but it does create a lot of headache when clients/customers call in to complain.

MD

Mellen D.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

Everyone's Calendar - Calendly!

Since Calendly automates administrative tasks like email reminders and notifications, I never missed anything from my appointments up to my personal events.

Pros

I really like that people can only set a meeting when I'm available. This prevents me from having overlapped events and schedules.

Cons

I can't think much of dislike. If I can point out something that would be the lag in syncing my outlook calendar to Calendly.

Devyani S.

Banking, 1,001-5,000 employees

Awesome app to manage all appointment and schedule meeting online for small businesses

Overall, it solved many problems like communication with clients anytime and anywhere with ease. Its free version has enough features to get started with client appointments and meetings. More premium features cost more than other options. They should've improved mobile access and management as it too lagged. Otherwise its really great tool for beginner employees or the customer care departments.

Pros

I loved their automation of meeting scheduling and also show free time to my team and client to get connected. It really awesome. Also, I can integrate this with google calendar which helps me sync my all other events and reminders along with calendly appointments.

Cons

When used on a mobile device I cannot get notifications or reminders when someone books an appointment or schedule a meeting with me. I have missed many meetings because of this fault. Integrating with the website is not customizable and it will look like something different from my website color. They should give me the option to change colors.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Incredibly Effective Solution for Scheduling Appointments as a Consultant

I am solving the time consuming process of finding mutually available meeting times with clients. It has been a total breeze using the solution and I would highly recommend it

Pros

The product totally eliminates the "back-and-forth" communication of scheduling (or rescheduling) meetings to find mutually available times. Moreover, given the shifting priorities and urgencies of meetings, I can easily reach out to my contacts to see if there are better appointment times.

Cons

I have very little negative to say. I use the software in a pretty narrow use-case as a consultant scheduling meetings, so perhaps larger integrations may be more difficult or require more hands on customization.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Easy Setup, Easy Use

So easy to get started, I would recommend to anyone wanting to do anything that requires meetings either online or in person. Great integrations.

Pros

It was particularly easy to set up this product to use and start sharing my calendar with my clients. I don't have to worry about clashes as the software automatically detects clashing times with my own calendars.

Cons

So far, I don't have any complaints about the software. I haven't yet upgraded to a paid programme but it looks like as in individual I won't have to unless I want to accept online payments.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

The fastest way to schedule without the tennis match.

Overall, we have been very pleased with the product and value. With as many external calls, meetings and demonstrations as we do, it has become an invaluable piece of our toolkit.

Pros

The value and time savings are what sold Calendly to my staff. Despite improvements to Google Calendar, many of the leads and clients in our industry host their solutions internally, so lots of back-and-forth emails resulted just to "find a time that works for everyone".

Cons

There isn't much to not like. We've not had many instances of needing support which mostly has been getting directed to a support article we couldn't find. The redirect options after scheduling would be very useful in our tier as well, but the higher tier doesn't offer quiet enough to pull us over to it. Also, being able to remove the "Calendly" badge is good but the color options do keep the embedding options from perfectly suiting the more fastidious brand managers (another top-tier-only option).

Design, 11-50 employees

Set It and Forget It!

We've been able to shave off hours and even days of wasted time trying to set up phone calls. With Calendly, a client can easily see availability and select whichever time works best for them. You can also set parameters so that you only get call requests when you want them. This platform is a no brainer for anyone who works with clients or prospects!

Pros

Calendly really is a set it and forget it product! It takes no time at all to set up an account and get started. It's so easy for our team to use, and it's effortless for our clients as well. You don't even have to think about it once it's set up, because it works so seamlessly. With a click of a button, a client or prospect can book a meeting without the hassle of a back-and-forth "what time works best for you?" conversation. We've saved so much wasted time and headache implementing this product!

Cons

There are really no cons. It's affordable, easy to set up and implement, painless to use, and our clients love it!

CM

Charles M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Calendly 101

It has been an integral part of my business and I've been recommending Calendly to all the business owner that I know!

Pros

I love everything about this platform! How easy it is for me to schedule my clients, all the different services I can offer and how I can adapt my schedule. I love how it synchronizes with my google calendar which makes it very simple to organize it all.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few glitches with my google calendar and what I have on calendly. Time don't seem to link to one and another but it's a minor issue.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

My Go-To Business Scheduling Software

Overall the software works as expected and I have and will continue to recommend this software to my colleagues. The setup and UI does need some work but overall and with the monthly cost, this software works better, has more features and costs less than many competitors.

Pros

Calendly sports a fine suite of tools to help you achieve your scheduling goals. From individual schedules to Team schedules that can be fine tuned to schedule using a round robin feature or set who gets more than the other. You can also create your own URLs to keep different types of schedules organized and easy to share with clients. Lastly, they offer you a script so you can display the calendar right on your website and everything is integrated with Office 365 just by signing in.

Cons

This software can be difficult to set up as individual and teams work separately and you have to create the events on each one separately. I've had to contact support for help many times because the UI just doesn't make sense to a new user and even as an experienced user you can easily make mistakes in the setup so there is a bit of trial and error.

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Time-Saving Meeting Scheduling Software

I work for a television show where we have to schedule multiple weekly meetings between 4-6 executives to discuss notes and scripts, and Calendly makes this process extremely easy and pain-free, where before it always involved a long group email-chain and multiple back and forths to get a time that worked for everyone. I strongly recommend using it to schedule meetings with co-workers.

Pros

I like that it makes the process of scheduling a meeting with multiple people extremely easy and quick. You just mark and send out your available times, every recipient chooses the times that work for them, and you're done. Simple. I also like that the program automatically sends a reminder to everyone and allows you to request anything from a member of the meeting so everyone is prepared with the right material.

Cons

The re-scheduling functionality is a bit clunky and could use some reworking. As is, unless you start a brand new meeting invite, you aren't allowed to re-schedule the original meeting with a bunch of time options, but rather just one selection. And if that selection doesn't work for everybody, you are back to square one and have to send out a different selection. It would be helpful if the re-scheduling function worked exactly like the normal scheduling function, just with a clarifying note that this is a re-scheduled meeting.