Calendly Logo

Calendly Reviews - Page 5

2,626 reviews

Entertainment, 201-500 employees

Time-Saving Meeting Scheduling Software

I work for a television show where we have to schedule multiple weekly meetings between 4-6 executives to discuss notes and scripts, and Calendly makes this process extremely easy and pain-free, where before it always involved a long group email-chain and multiple back and forths to get a time that worked for everyone. I strongly recommend using it to schedule meetings with co-workers.

Pros

I like that it makes the process of scheduling a meeting with multiple people extremely easy and quick. You just mark and send out your available times, every recipient chooses the times that work for them, and you're done. Simple. I also like that the program automatically sends a reminder to everyone and allows you to request anything from a member of the meeting so everyone is prepared with the right material.

Cons

The re-scheduling functionality is a bit clunky and could use some reworking. As is, unless you start a brand new meeting invite, you aren't allowed to re-schedule the original meeting with a bunch of time options, but rather just one selection. And if that selection doesn't work for everybody, you are back to square one and have to send out a different selection. It would be helpful if the re-scheduling function worked exactly like the normal scheduling function, just with a clarifying note that this is a re-scheduled meeting.

LM

Lenah M.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Calendly the best appointment scheduler!

I have had an amazing experience using Calendly because it is not only my appointment scheduler but also saves me a lot of time and headache.

Pros

Calendly simply makes my life easier because I have everything planned without so much hustle. I can set up my appointments in a shared calendar so easily with just a few clicks with no conflicts because the software does everything for me. Calendly also integrates with video conferencing features such as zoom hence making things far much easier when scheduling virtual meetings. I schedule meetings with my clients on different timezones and with Calendly, I do not have to calculate my client's time, which can be very confusing, because the software does it for me.

Cons

Calendly is so much user friendly and it will only take a few minutes to learn how everything works. However, like any other software some people may take longer.

Barry R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Save a lot of time and hassle - A must-have for SMEs

It's one of the easier t use scheduling software and having used other platforms, it is easy for users as well. no complicated blocks to choose from and everything integrates almost seamlessly.

Pros

Calendly takes away the hassle of the back-and-forth emails prior to scheduling meetings. It is easy to use and easy to set up. It integrates with most calendars and meeting software like Zoom, Google Meet, and Microsoft Teams which is pretty much what most people need.

Cons

Integrating with Microsoft Teams can be a bit of an issue depending on how your Teams account is set up. I along with other users in my team struggled a bit when we integrated Calendly with Teams.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Calendly the best scheduling tool.

Overall this is a great software for those people who are looking for something to help them manage their schedule, not only that as a freelancer who works with different clients on different timezones it helps prevent confusion on my part. This is just perfect!

Pros

Being a full-time employee and doing a freelance job on the side Calendly really helps me manage my schedule. I also loved that you can customize your availability and you can just attach your URL on my job application or my profile and let people book meeting with me. I can also integrate other meeting software seamlessly which is very convenient because it will auto-populate your calendar invitations.

Cons

I can't say anything bad about this software at all. Not only it is user-friendly you can also customize it which saves me a lot of time and makes everything organized. I really loved this software and I would definitely recommend this to everyone.

NS

Neressa S.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Calendly Saves My Time!!

I do use Calendly daily, and most times I just send my Calendly link to the people (in email, text or my website's message), and they look at my calendars availability and schedule with me. In meanwhile, I do other errands while they are scheduling with me. It really saves my time, yay!!

Pros

Scheduling!! I love how I don't have to keep checking my available times & ask forth with the people, but I just send my Calendly link to people, and they themselves schedule fitting my calendars! So easy!!

Cons

It's great! If one thing can be changed, I wish I can separate reminder each for the person and me. For another person I'm going to meet on Zoom, I would put 30 minutes reminder to that person. And then, I want different 10-minutes reminder for myself. But there's only 1 time setting for now.

MA

Marie A.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

It's like an inbuilt appointment scheduler in your team!

It's my most valuable asset in business operations - I cannot imagine running my business without calendly! It saves me so much time - and everything's automated. It really offers pretty much everything I need in a scheduling software!

Pros

I love that the set up is so easy - and once it's done, pretty much everything is automated. All I have to do is share different links for different meetings. I have 9 different ones for specific services I offer and it's money well spent! It truly enhanced the smooth sailing of my business operations!

Cons

I'd love a feature where you adjust meeting times (i.e. when I beed to block out an entire day or days where I am unavailable) and I can tick which links they apply to. I use 9 different links, and since I offer different availabilities for each of them, I have to manually adjust each one of them.

Computer Software, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Incredibly straightforward meeting scheduling solution, with lots of nuanced features if you need

Easy calendar invite management for customer interviews and external meeting organisation

Pros

Calendly makes it super easy for me to organise customer interviews. I can set up events that relate to various topics that me and my team are interested in finding out more about, and as customers engage with us on various topics that match I can send them a calendly link for that specific event via email - which for anyone who has dealt with the insane back and forth involved in scheduling a time...

Cons

My only gripe is that I found it difficult to differentiate my events on the dashboard, as they are represented by very small cards. I only have about 4 or 5 event types at any given time, so the poor use of space really stands out to me. This is exacerbated by the fact that I use many similar titles because all my event types relate to the same product and are all customer interviews. Lastly (maybe this exists but I haven't found it) I wish that a recurring event type would also put a block in my calendar so that team members do not book during that time. I would rather always use those blocks to talk with customers and push team meetings to other parts of my day. Currently I am doing this manually, which is fine, just could be more seamless.

Nathaniel C.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Probably the best appointment scheduler. Simple and Cost Effective.

Calendly allows to quickly set up and manage an appointment based system for ANY business. I like the software and I would recommend to other. Clean, simple, effective and does what it says on the tin!

Pros

Calendly is easy to setup on first use and very easy to use generally. The basic features of the software are offered for free. So you get a chance to get a good use of the software, whilst also having access to some pretty neat basic features. If your booking a high number of appoinments per day/week then, the paid features and integrations just make it all that better!

Cons

All team abilities are part of the paid features, however I feel this could work better having maybe up to two users for free, provided they are using the same company domain. I say this because many small business will have one person responsible for booking appoinments, or may want to allocate to a PA/VA.

PG

Princess G.

Human Resources, 10,001+ employees

Love this scheduling software

I would like to see the app improve on its features.

Pros

I love the ability to have people schedule meetings or interviews with me at their convenience based on my schedule. It minimizes the back and forth with candidates. When someone scheduled it goes directly to my calendar and even sets up a link and conference line for you!. If need to cancel and reschedule they can do so. Everything auto generates, even the calendar updates. With calendly you can control things. Also, I use HRIS systems which has calendly integrated so whenever I send out an interview invite and someone schedules an interview it pops up on their profile. For anyone who is on a tight budget this really helps with needing to pay someone.

Cons

I wish the app features worked a little better than they do. I have the app on my phone but most of the time it takes me into the actual website to do things. I think using the app would be faster.

Photography, 51-200 employees

A simple scheduling tool that makes it easy to plan and organize online appointments.

I use it to setup online Skype meetings and phone calls with prospective clients, by sharing custom event links with them through the e-mail.

Pros

The interphase and design is simple yet elegant. I am able to customize it with my company's logo, colors, and additional texts. I love the way the timeslots are displayed, as well as the cirlces for the days in the calendar. By adding it to Gmail, it is really easy to keep track of appointments because they get automatically added to my Google calendar. This way I can organize my online meetings with my real-life commitments making sure that I have plenty of availability for each.

Cons

I tried thinking about a "con" but I have nothing. It does what it should, and it handles appointments seamlessly! When I hadn't signed up to the paid plan the branding was displayed, which is normal for any free tool that unleashes its full functionality for non-paying users (at least, see the branding, right?).

John R.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

Time and tide wait for no one - here is a help with the time element...

Time and calendar management sorted, now lets look at the tide!

Pros

Freemium model allows for easy and simplified set-up and usage, then once true ROI is experienced the cost of upgrade is well in the 'reasonable' range and for every budget. The ease of use and convenience is top notch

Cons

I had to configure everything again when I moved from 1 company to another - which is only an inconvenience not an issue.

Professional Training & Coaching, self-employed

Calendly Review

Booking appointments is so easy with Calendly! No more back-and-forth emails settling on a date and time that would suit both parties. It's such a time-saver! Plus, it automatically converts time zones for the person scheduling in, so there's no added confusion either.

Pros

I found Calendly really easy to set up and use.

Cons

The pricing - I did not really use Calendly enough to justify the recurring monthly payment.

Marine M.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Let Calendly Schedule your appointments online and offline

I highly recommend Calendly to schedule appointments, especially when you deal with over 50 people.

Pros

When I had to schedule interviews with over 50 applicants to our startup incubation program for their initial pitching to get admitted to the program, I was confused and did know how to come to a consensus with them. It was annoying and tiring to discuss the time convenient for each of them separately, there were many overlaps. Overall, without Calendly appointment scheduling is a disaster, a lot of work, follow-up, and reminder emails are manually sent. My colleague advised me to use Calendly for our pitching scheduling.

Cons

There is nothing, I like Calendly and its functionality.

Sarah L.

Design, 1-10 employees

Calendly's point of view

It is a planning application that assists me with booking arrangements, occasions, meeting rooms, and other occasion spaces. I can likewise utilize it to deal with my timetable and keep steady over my responsibilities in general.

Pros

The platform is very user-friendly and easy to use. It has a wide range of features that can be used to automate the scheduling process.

Cons

You additionally can't interface your record to group pages, which makes it troublesome if you have colleagues you need to team up with.

Ursula F.

Design, 1-10 employees

Calendly is amazing for meeting with design clients

I think it is great to implement as clients have a clear understanding and respect for you time and their time slots.

Pros

I love how easy it is to send clients options for their meetings. As I work from clients from many countries and time zones it makes it clear and confusion-free ! Before it was hard for me to put clear limits and have clients respect my times, this is the perfect way.

Cons

It was hard for me to understand how to overlap if you have two calendars Ex. personal one and profesional one and how to make both fit together. I currently only use it for work.

Lv

Lone v.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

Great service, only thing is you keep upgrading

Pros

Love how easy it is for me to us as well as people who need to book a meeting. Immediately sending invites, reminders and adding it to my calendar. With all the settings you can make it just like you want.

Cons

Lots of possibilities to upgrade the system. when you use it longer, you want to upgrade it every time and then it's quiet expensive for "scheduling meetings"

Nitin S.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use scheduler for meetings, webinars & interviews

Overall, calendly helped me land a job for myself and earn a client through appointment link. It helped many startup owners and employees who needs professional scheduling app for client meeting.

Pros

Its easy for me to send an appointment link to clients so that they can schedule a time to speak with me. Also I can custimize it with my conoany name so that ot looks professional and authorises that it comes from me only. And, its automated scheduling for daily meetings is just amazing, I don't have to add events eberytime that repeat everyday.

Cons

I would love it if they improve mobile user interface as its really difficult for me to send apppintment link with customization. It crashes with my outlook integration, this might be issue with integration api but still need to be resolved.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Scheduling Capacity

Overall this is a great way to streamline meetings and schedule calls.

Pros

Calendy is a game changer for scheduling external meetings. I can simply drop my link and ask some one outside my organization to choose an open time!

Cons

The setup is limited to 30 min meetings. There is also not an option to add meeting details until after meeting is booked.

CP

Charlie P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Solid Calendar Scheduling Platform

I am very pleased with the platform. I don't have a reason to move away from it at the moment. Since we're a team of 3-5 people, it works really well for us. As we build sales CRM platform, I will most likely move away from Calendly to use the online scheduling tool of that CRM platform

Pros

Easy access links. Conversion tracking for paid advertisement efforts. I moved away from another platform because they did not have the conversion tracking we were after.

Cons

More expensive then most online scheduling platforms. And it's one-dimensional. I will most likely leave the platform once I incorporate a robust CRM platform for my salesforce and customer success.

sp

sony p.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

One of best scheduling software

I Love it! Love it. Best thing I ever used for the scheduling

Pros

All our company uses this for our customer calls and we love this and very easy to use. And User friendly... and you can send a single time link so that customers are not rescheduling constantly....

Cons

The only thing that I least like is as admin you can't make changes to any user information or any information

HS

Harshjot S.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Calendaring Calendly

I have been using Calendly for more than 12months now and it has become a part of my daily routine as it allows me to manage my meetings and also helps me to schedule an appointments with other officials as well. It is effectively very efficient application to increase your productivity.

Pros

Using Calendly is the easiest way of booking appointments with an ability to connect with other applications without wasting your time and increasing the productivity.

Cons

Setting up the software is very time taking at initial stage.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

What an amazing bit of software!

Absolutely love it! It is a critical part of my day to day work.

Pros

I love how its made it incredibly easy for people to set up calls or meetings with me. What used to take half a dozen emails going back and forth now takes one simple click. People click on my calendly link, pick a time and everyone involved gets a calendar invite. I love how simple it is and how it beautifully it works for everyone. It even integrates with both Zoom and Outlook (although Zoom requires a paid subscription). So that means I can set it up to send out Zoom invites automatically. I honestly dont know what I would do without it.

Cons

Honestly cant think of much to dislike. The only thing that comes to mind is that sometimes the app that is supposed to sync my outlook calendar with my Calendly will crash for no reason. But its not frequent enough for me to consider it an issue.

PP

Peter P.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

With Calendly, my appointment book became part of the past, since she manages all my routines and ev

I really like this appointment scheduling system because it is so easy to use, which allows me to better manage the time I used to spend in those activities since it is completely automatic. With Calendly I can organize all the important meetings that we frequently have with members of the organization's board and when we have the need to make some modifications or share some details about the company, where I can choose the most available schedule that is not heavy for the parties. The system also allows me to integrate other calendars, so that I do not have to worry when I have several meetings at the same time with different people, since Calendly will always keep me informed at all times.

Pros

Calendly is a tool that allows me to automate all my appointments in a very easy way, through it I can schedule meetings of the company without major inconveniences. The centralized management and shared interim calendar of employees save a lot of time and of course money. The system allows us to have a history of the activities, since the system keeps them and in this way we can be aware if the tasks that we have assigned to our work staff have been fully utilized.

Cons

I really think that this platform is perfectly constituted and if it has any unfavorable aspect I think it is very difficult to achieve.

Computer Networking, 1-10 employees

the best tool for task planning

thanks to the calendly application, we send the report link to our guests and our customers (via a copy link, an e-mail or an SMS) to facilitate the exchange. she is also excellent for planning my employees.

Pros

the application is easy to use, and in addition we can already find and act on our scheduled events. we can also send the report link to their guest

Cons

the application encounters some bugs sometimes, it closes immediately when we click on "Sign in" to connect to our account.

GS

Gina S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Great App, But...

Overall I like Calendly. The best thing is that it's easy to use. Some others I have tried are so complicated to block out unavailable time. I'm not techy, so this one works for me!

Pros

It's easy to use. It's simple and clean, but you can choose the color of the appointment dot.

Cons

Customer Service is zero. I've tried reaching out and all you can do is ask a question and it takes you to a forum. There is no phone number or email. The biggest issue I have with them (and why I needed customer service) is that customers cannot make multiple appointments at once. They have to go in there one at a time, hit the back button, and go in again. This results in a separate email for each...