Calendly Logo

Calendly Reviews - Page 5

3,479 reviews

Wambui K.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Calendly is a steady tool for proper scheduling work.

The overall experience with Calendly has been sensational and we are more than pleased to have such a powerful tool on our working environment. It has helped us streamline our scheduling experience making it easy and fast to schedule for meetings.

Pros

The hard part of online meetings has always been proper scheduling and with Calendly, we have been able to eliminate this issue. It made it easy for us to schedule meetings with our customers and them too are loving how we are able to attain a convenient scheduling time for both parties. It has a simple to use interface and everything in there is so straightforward. With Calendly, even stakeholders and other well wishers are able to book meetings with us more efficiently as they no longer have to go through the longer route of calling us to arrange meetings.

Cons

We get to see the value of using Calendly every time we use it and at no time have we encountered any drawbacks.

Michael N.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

For a free product, it's insanely useful

Fantastic when you're using it for finding time to meet with people. Can be offensive to some, because it says you're too busy to talk to them to find a time to talk. It's a political decision whether to send the calendar link.

Pros

The price is fantastic. It's easy to use, simple to set up, reliable and accurate. Great for marketing funnels, for filling your sales call time, and for finding appointments with clients.

Cons

Would like a form fill that collects more info from prospects--this only asks for name and email.

ER

Erin R.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

Eliminate the back and forth

I can't live without it. The time it saves me, the ease it provides to me and whoever is booking, it's second to none. It's a complete game-changer!

Pros

I love the ease of Calendly. My consumers and guests can book time with me at 7 AM, 7 PM, or in the middle of the night. I don't have to be involved, there's zero back and forth. I am in control of my schedule, creating blocks of time when "I'm available." This helps with efficiency, ensures I set boundaries in my day, and helps me stay organized. The workflows and reminders are a game-changer. They're set it and forget it for the most part and increase your show ratio! A win/win! I honestly don't know how I scheduled things before this.

Cons

I've had to troubleshoot some issues in the past where I had availability but my online scheduler showed "no appointments" available. This was a bit cumbersome to try and understand why it was not showing availability when I thought it was set up properly. I wish the FAQ could help with this a bit more. I eventually was able to open time up, but the following day it showed me as full again so I had to schedule on my own, which made me value Calendly even more. This was a one-off situation though. 99.9% of the time I do not have any issues.

TL

Tim L.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

My business basically runs on Calendly

Calendly basically runs my business, I'm able to book mtgs and appointments with new clients seamlessly and collect payments up front as necessary.

Pros

Very easy to use and simple to setup. Easy for clients to schedule meetings and the option to charge for scheduled meetings is a great way to collect upfront payments for services/consulting business. Calendly is very feature rich in regards to availability, custom meetings, only allowing certain number of scheduled meetings during the day. If you use calendly right it can really change the entire way you schedule meetings with everyone. The free plan is good, but definitely worth the $10 a month for access to availability, calendar syncs and other integrations.

Cons

I constantly find myself copying and pasting links to meetings in emails and other places, it would be really nice if there were an easier way to share meeting links... perhaps there is, but I haven't used it...

TC

Tiffany C.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Not Exactly What I Needed

Great other than wanting a couple additional features.

Pros

It was easy to use from the user’s perspective

Cons

I wish that they had the coupon code feature and the ability to have two meetings scheduled at the same time - for example: a Zoom meeting and in-person meeting at the same time. I had to pay for a whole extra admin to be able to host a Zoom and in-person meeting at the same time.

LW

Leo W.

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great Way for People To Get on Your Calendar!

Overall it continues to do the job I need it to do. I do feel it could be more effective if they tweeked it a little, but I continue to use it, I continue to refer it to others, and and until a better option reveals itself, I'll be staying with Calendly.

Pros

I use it in my email signature as well as on my LinkedIn profile. Usually, passively, I receive anywhere from 3-5 calendar appointments per month just from having it in people's line of sight. It offers people an pressure free way for them to set up an appointment on my calendar. For some prospects it just feels better to let them set it, rather than pressure them for a time.

Cons

I wish I could utilize the link better. On my LinkedIn page there isn't a way for Calendly to have an attractive looking, professional icon for a person to click. In the end it does the job, but the user experience is a little clunky.

Nayeem M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Convenient Appointment Scheduling Tool

Calendly has been quite beneficial for me in the office as well as in my personal life for time management. It provides my clients the impression that they have the ability to choose a time that is most convenient for them. Calendly, for sure, has enabled me to make more informed decisions about my day and my week.

Pros

Several of the business productivity applications on which I rely on a daily basis can be integrated with Calendly without difficulty. Calendly's interface with LinkedIn or any other apps allows me to quickly and simply communicate my upcoming meeting hours to colleagues who are interested in having a meeting with me in the future.  People who want to make appointments with me will be able to do so at times that are not expected to be booked by other appointments.

Cons

Limited resources available for integration set-up. Although the instructions were obvious when I first joined up and set up my link, I wasn't sure whether I was doing everything right. It was a little challenging.

MP

Mark P.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Simple, Functional Scheduling Software

My experience with Calendly has been great. It's totally stress-free because there's zero bugs or issues with the software and everything is super intuitive. I have zero complaints.

Pros

Calendly is great for scheduling appointments because it is clean, simple, & easy to use. It takes just minutes to set up your first booking link that you can use to schedule your own appointments or use to send out to others to schedule appointments with you. It's also very sleek and modern looking. A lot of scheduling software I've used in the past looks to be reminiscent of the mid-2000s (ie, AppointmentCore). Finally, there are many integrations that can be used with Calendly that allows you to use it alongside your CRM, personal calendar, and so on.

Cons

It isn't free. They do allow you to use a free trial for a certain period of time but then you're stuck paying $10/month for the basic package. And, to set up links for multiple people, you need an account per team member, so the cost can add up. The time Calendly ends up saves for you, however, makes the the cost worth it in the end.

Binny B.

Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees

Awesome tool for free appointment booking and scheduling!

I am loving Calendly since the day I came across it. As I said, it saved a lot of my time, effort and expenditure on this requirement on online slot booking for video conferencing. I am grateful to the developers of this platform.

Pros

Calendly is such a amazing tool, I can't express you how much. I was asked to find a vendor who can develop an online appointment booking system for us and I was so pissed of from the quotations that I received from the developers. But when I came across this ready-made solution, it was like a boon for me. It seamlessly integrate with Google and Microsoft's product. It handles complex logic like availability management like a game. It overcome double booking scenarios just perfectly. You can create many services and put it on your homepage provided by Calendly, just share the link and your personal assistant is ready to book for you.

Cons

No cons at all. Literally it has saved hell a lot of my money, time and efforts. I got the solution for my client on the first day itself. I have one problem though which can be improved, please add Indian UPI support for payments. Rest everything is awesome!

Simon R.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

As far appointment scheduling goes, Calendly is king.

As a performance marketing analyst, a key part of my responsibility involve outreach and scheduling meetings for myself or our account managers. These meetings usually involve engaging with potential product prospects or leads. Calendly has proven to be an exceptional tool for efficiently arranging and effectively managing these sessions and appointments.

Pros

I really appreciate the convenience of a simple and accessible link that displays only my available meeting times. It has been a tremendous time-saver, eliminating the need for back-and-forth emails. What's even better is that I can reserve specific timeslots until one is finalized. This feature makes scheduling meetings internally and externally a breeze, offering a quick and efficient way to arrange time.

Cons

So far, I haven't found anything to dislike about Calendly. It fulfills its purpose perfectly, and we are extremely pleased with the outcomes it delivers.

Paola P.

Photography, 51-200 employees

Elegant and sleek online appointment booking system

I use this daily to have prospective clients schedule online appointments for us to speak over the phone or through video conferences.

Pros

The design was the first thing that got me attracted to Calendly, actually. I first saw it while booking an online appointment myself, and it actually was a good thing that the "host" was not using the paid version, because it was thanks to the branding that was included that I could research more about it. I was about to knock one star on my review for "value for money" because the free version comes...

Cons

There are no real cons for me since even with the free version, you get most (if not all) the functionalities you might need. I tried to come up with something for the sake of this review, but... no "cons" for me.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Most ideal software for appointment scheduling.

By integrating Calendly into our sales workflow, we have automated our appointment scheduling process. This has led to a more efficient sales cycle, as scheduled appointments with potential clients can now be easily converted into increased sales.

Pros

What I appreciate most about Calendly is its feature of customizing event types and availability. This enables my team to schedule appointments with greater flexibility, allowing us to tailor our availability and event types according to the specific needs and preferences of our customers. This has resulted in a more efficient and streamlined customer experience, thereby enhancing overall satisfaction and retention rates.

Cons

Based on my experience, I am extremely satisfied with the quality that Calendly brings to our day-to-day operations. In fact, I would go as far as describing it as the most ideal software for appointment scheduling.

Broadcast Media, 1,001-5,000 employees

Calendly is a great appointment setting tool!

I use calendly on an almost daily basis to reach out to candidates to set up interviews and phone screens! It is a really useful tool to get a hold of someone via an email when it can sometimes be difficult for both parties to be available at the same time. Overall, I really enjoy the ease and simplicity of the software and would definitely recommend it!

Pros

Calendly is very easy to use and integrates right into Microsoft Outlook to sync with your calendar! It creates links for you once you have set up the designated time slots (15, 30, 60 minutes) so all you have to do is stick that link in an email to the other party and you are good to go! One the calendly link has been used and a time has been determined you will receive a confirmation and it will go right on your calendar!

Cons

Calendly is a good tool to set up an appointment but unlink Microsoft Teams or GoTo Meeting it does not set up a link to an actual virtual meeting. Calendly is just a tool to set up a time to connect but you still have to send out another invite if you're meeting virtually, which is why I only use calendly for when I need to set up a phone call.

RL

Riccardo L.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

An excellent scheduling tool

Calendly has helped me save hours!

Pros

There are a few different things I like about Calendly. First of all, the overall concept: connect Calendly to your calendar app, create an event, add details and share the link with someone you would like to have an appointment with. It sounds simple but this process will really save you hours and emails that you won't have to send back and forth. And you can even connect Calendly to Zoom or any...

Cons

While it is great that Calendly has one free plan, it is limited to one type of event (for example, a 30 min call) so you will need to use a paid subscription if you need more than just one event. Also, if you are a coach, a consultant, a consultant or similar, and you would like to sell something through your Calendly you will only be able to do that with the paid plan.

Chasity S.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Easier than Acuity

Overall I use Calendly for clients,, interviews, podcast scheduling and I normally recommend to those starting out. If you are new this is the perfect service to start out with until you get comfortable. Calendly is easy to start with and easy to use. And the free option will allow you to do what needs to be done.

Pros

Calendly is an easy platform to use but also get started. Its a few clicks and viola. I like it alot more than Acuity. It's small town while Acuity is country club and difficult for no reason. Anywho Calendly has a quick and easy platform, it's easy to share, it's easy to work and toggle between.

Cons

I've had issues with getting double booked due to the integration not working. It's happened more than I'd like to see hence it being a con. With the free subscription I feel like you should be able to use email reminders, thats just standard if you ask me.

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Say goodbye to scheduling issues!

Its fantastic! It is one of those tools where once you start using it you will think "How did I used to get by without it". And since you can use it for free, I can highly recommend that you at least give it a shot.

Pros

It is a phenomenally good scheduling tool. If you have worked in a large team or an office before you know how much of a nightmare trying to schedule meetings can be. Sending back and forth emails just find a common time slot can take up a significant amount of time. God forbid you have to do it multiple times a day. Calendly is a really elegant solution to this problem. Just set up your availability...

Cons

The initial set up can be a little confusing. Their web interface is a little clunky. Also I would like to see more integration options. I havent had a chance to use their API though, perhaps that solves the integration problem.

Torre C.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Most user friendly scheduling system

Using Calendly and has saved me countless hours of administrative back and forth with prospects and clients alike. I have about 12 different event types in my Calendly dashboard that we use for all things from interviewing candidates to scheduling review meetings with clients for projects. Highly recommend.

Pros

It is so clean and attractive and user friendly, and I get compliments on the tool all the time from people I sent my scheduling link to. I love that it integrates seamlessly with Zoom and other meeting software so an online meeting link is auto-populated in the calendar invitations. I also love that you can customize availability for different event types, and easy toggle on and off event types you're needing or not needing.

Cons

I don't have any criticism of the product, mostly because I value simplicity and user experience and Calendly seems to focus on both.

MC

Maria C.

Legal Services, self-employed

Great product!

It has been a great experience. I tried similar products and Calendly is just easy. Even the free option is good and sufficient.

Pros

Providing clients and prospective clients the opportunity to schedule their own appointments is helpful to me and them. No more back and forth.

Cons

I do not see anything wrong with the product.

Ziva R.

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Calendly is an intuitive tool helps schedule accurately.

Calendly allows me to make schedule meetings smoothly with clients to discuss sales deals. It makes meetings booking so easy and fast and also it send reminders that help me to never miss a scheduled meeting with a client.

Pros

Calendly help automate scheduling which makes it possible to have very accurate schedules. It is easy to use and has an intuitive user interface that makes it easy to navigate through. It syncs in real time with calendar which makes it easy to find time when am not occupied. It has very well timed schedule reminders that keeps me alert on a scheduled meeting with a client.

Cons

Am very much impressed by all things about Calendly to this point. I have no dislikes about it.

Hey there and thanks for your review!👋️ We're glad to hear that Calendly's features are helping you manage your time better and integrate with other systems. Thank you for sharing your positive experience!

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Easy Access Appointment Scheduling

Pros

The ability for customers to quickly view the appointment calendar and schedule an appointment at their convenience is a time-saver. Additionally, the integration with multiple apps and website widgets makes the product well worth the cost.

Cons

It would be helpful to manually bypass appointment rules and schedule appointments as the user / admin.

Paul O.

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Calendly is an indispensable part of our business

Very positive. We are on a paid Calendly plan as we needed a second calendar connection and multiple appointment types, but it has been amazing!

Pros

I love that Calendly can connect to Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace Calendars. This makes scheduling between 2 calendars very easy.

Cons

Not really a complaint, but the fact is that they are so far ahead of the competition, there is not really competition between Calendly and any other software out there.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Calendly makes scheduling easy

Overall experience with Calendly is perfect for my business as it is still in a seed phase and I am still able to make more from calendly. I have a properly scheduled timeline for the customers.

Pros

Calendly has a perfect integration option to your business emails and the website. With a basic knowledge of the internet, it can be integrated into the site or the contact form. Calendly has a few one-click integrations with many service providers like MailChimp, Hubspot, Zoom, etc

Cons

One of the key features which is still missing and I believe people at Calendly will come up with soon is to track people who are opting for the schedule, number of clicks and feedback system after the call.

SD

Samantha D.

Consumer Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Seamless scheduling assistant

Calendly has made my experience with scheduling absolutely seamless. I can multitask and still be able to make sure that all necessary meetings are being attended, since this scheduling system is based off the availability of both parties. No more having to worry about cancelled meetings due to one person not being able to attend at that time. Calendly has helped me to organize my meetings, interviews, and so much more. I'd recommend this software to any business, small or big.

Pros

This software has given me a new found freedom. Using Calendly has definitely allows me to go about my day to day business functions without having to stop in my office and schedule a meeting with a client or with a team. This is literally a calendar that shows what times I am available and clients, teams and even prospective employees can all schedule time to meet with me when it is both convenient for them as well as myself.

Cons

There isn't anything I'd say I dislike about the software, but the one thing I can suggest is to use push notifications to alert us when a meeting time has been set and with whom. I know that usually there is an email that is sent over to confirm the meeting, however its much easier to glance at a notification pop up on my phone rather than to have to actually open the email to see the information.

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Organizing my Weekly Duties in a very empowering way

One of the bis issues in our Company was the time management for all our teammates. Definitely, we keep that in our past. Now we have more balanced and organized scheduling and bringing more productivity to the organization without burning ourselves in long-lasting meetings and losing valuable time in other important duties.

Pros

There are lots of values that no one teaches you at School, University. One of the most important values or parameters that I have to learn in order to be organized and money-wise is Time Management. If you learn how to manage your time in a productive way, there is no doubt you will be a very successful professional. One of the Best Time Management Tools that I greatly found in my daily duties is Calendly. At first, I traditionally learned from it when I had a new Job position opportunity. Then I started to use frequently and then I told my teammates about it and we study the potential to implement as a Company Tool. Absolutely no hesitation on our ideas to be more productive.

Cons

Time is Money, so if you have no idea what is happening with your time on a daily basis, then you are in big trouble. Yes, it seems that Calendly is a very simple tool. Definitely, you do not need any other super complex tool to help you out to organize your time and your agenda. The big Con is not taking action and continue to waste your time. Go for it.

Ruth M.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Perfect product for accurate scheduling.

Calendly is such a clinical product for scheduling and it has really helped me get off the hook with scheduling my days. It is very accurate and gives me accuracy in knowing when am available and when am not. Also, it keeps me reminded of my schedules so i never miss any of them.

Pros

What i have come to really love about Calendly for the years i have used it is how well it simplifies scheduling. It work perfectly with the majorly available calendars making it a perfect fit for everyone. I also acknowledge how secure Calendly is. It uses high-end security tools to keep all my schedules very safe and private to me so no worries of someone getting access to them. It makes scheduling very accurate and i have never had any issues with double scheduling or booking.

Cons

Calendly has been so great at its work and am honestly liking everything about it.